Dancing, Deceiving Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
A confrontation ends all the deceptions.
4.2k words
3.66
20.8k
24
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adler666
adler666
531 Followers

Part IV: A Wife Changes Beyond Imagining
But all for the Best

*********************

4th part of a multi-part story of how a wife, needing a job in tough economic times, transformed not just her body and life, but everything about her marriage. In part four Scott, the husband springs his surprise on Sheila and Daisy and they recalibrate their lives.

*******************

Shock and Awe

Daisy held my hand as she knocked on that door near the end of the hall. She was scratching my palm with her long nails, and the feeling of her warm soft hand in mine was pretty amazing. But I couldn't get distracted, the next few minutes were going to be pretty stressful.

But I knew this was the right room after I heard Sheila's distinctive sexy voice call on us to come in. Daisy gave me a big smile as she opened the door. Then she turned and pressed her thin, but oh so curvy body, against me. It seemed she wanted to make sure I was still serious about sending serious money and taking on her and Bambi. If only she knew what was coming.

The hot redhead bit my neck as she told me,

"baby, if you think I'm hot, you'll love Bambi, the two of us are hot and sexy, but best of all we love to fuck."

While she was doing that, she was scratching my neck as she pulled me down to an amazing kiss. It was like she was trying to dominate my mouth. Her hot tongue was wrapped all around my tongue, playing with it really aggressively. I loved it. If it all went south with my newly slutty wife, I was going to chase this red headed babe.

As she pulled away, I was now rock hard and totally horny. So, I just grinned back at her as she turned and led me into the room. While she was entering the narrow door, I had pulled off my glasses and wig and returned to my normal look.

It would be immediately clear to Sheila who was in the room, though I expected the change would confuse Daisy. Daisy had left me and was moving across the small dimly lit room towards a big platform bed on the opposite wall. I followed her with my eyes and I immediately spotted my wife.

Against a red fabric padded wall treatment, across the small room, I saw my bride, but definitely not looking like Sheila had looked on our wedding night. This was a sexy wild woman, who looked like she could fuck me to death. Her body and outfit were absolutely luscious.

Sheila was sprawled on her back with only a tiny red satin thong on top of a matching red lacy garter belt. She had on black stockings that stood out against her pale skin and bright blond hair. Her eyes were dark and smoky, giving her the a sexy, heavily made up look.

She very deliberately had one leg up, adjusting the garter on her right leg, drawing attention to her red and black super high seven inch spiked heels and that tight red thong. Her great new tits were on display standing out big and round, with her sexy big hard nipples poking straight up. She was clearly aroused by the idea of fucking a stranger with her red-headed lover for a pile of cash.

Sheila had clearly posed for effect. She laid back with her long blonde hair spread over the champagne colored satin sheets, and a fresh, thick coat of bright red lipstick on her lips. With one leg up and the other spread out Sheila was showing off all of her charms. This wanton creature was so different than that shy and innocent looking girl of only a year ago.

This woman was the epitome of a sexual creature, from her posture to her clothes to her enhanced body. I could see why Daisy had seen so much potential in my wife and had seduced her even before she had her boob job. And Sheila looked so at home lying there too!

I thought to myself that Sheila looked both utterly wanton and ever so desirable. I could see why she made so much money. For sure she wasn't being coerced into any of this. She was obviously loving this new life.

I knew she intended to get paid five hundred bucks so she and Daisy could fuck me. But she looked like this was her idea of fun, not a job. It seemed like at least Sheila would have been in here all night fucking for little or no money. All that was about to end of course.

Of course when Sheila, or Bambi as Daisy called her, looked over at the door, she let out a loud gasp. Then I distinctly heard my wife realize what was going on, and very loudly,

"oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Her face went pale under the heavy makeup. She immediately dropped her leg and sat up. I smiled back at her and confirmed her dread,

"yeah baby I know all about your real job, but is it Sheila or Bambi I should be calling you?"

Daisy was very puzzled, she looked back and forth in confusion. I decided to clear it up,

"Daisy, I'm Sheila's husband, the one you've never met. Am I how Sheila described me?"

Daisy looked back and forth and shook her head left to right. She was clearly confused and maybe in a bit of shock. I continued my comments, looking over at my shocked and amazing sexy, slutty wife,

"Hey honey, you turned into quite the whoring slut, were you ever going to tell me the truth about your new job?"

Sheila was clearly also in shock, now not even able to talk. I was kind of liking this, but didn't want to torture her, after all this wife was a lot hotter and more fun than the mousy paralegal who had come before her, despite the whore label I had just used for her.

I was ready to embrace all her crazy changes too I knew, so didn't want to totally freak her out. I figured accepting the new Sheila was probably the only solution to keep us together. She was clearly fearing the worst, not able to process anything or believe that was possible.

I was pretty sure she was thinking everything between us was over. Sheila was just sitting on the bed with her head in her hands, looking down and then over at Daisy and I.

Scott, Sheila, and Daisy Begin their Relationship Together

I felt just a little guilty, but only a little. After all Sheila had embraced this whole lifestyle without even giving me a hint of wanting a change. But I decided to let her off the hook,

"Daisy, don't you think Bambi looks like the hottest thing ever, she's the hottest woman, much less wife I have ever seen."

I smiled, as Sheila's head snapped up and she stared over at us. I finished,

"I can't wait to sink my cock into her, every hole too, not just her pussy. And I want to do the same to you, so is some hot ass-fucking on the menu tonight?"

Sheila had now sort of recovered and looked over at me, staring me right in my eyes. She was nodding up and down a bit as she heard my last comment to her partner. She now gave me an appraising look.

Then she tested her conclusion on what I wanted with her next comment to me,

"So, my husband, you're actually ok that your cute little wifey is now a slutty, sexy stripper and on most nights is fucking anyone who has the money till they are drained dry and limp?"

Wow, that was grabbing the bull by the horns. I looked back at her, and grinned as I replied in the same vein,

"Baby you are so fucking hot, I never want the old Sheila back. Don't you dare talk about changing back. That Sheila was boring and never any fun."

My wife now was definitely getting her mojo back as I stared back at her, she grinned as she heard me finish,

"Honey, the only issues are whether if call you Bambi or Sheila, and how far we take this new lifestyle, to include bringing along this hot red headed slut too."

Daisy had now joined Sheila on the bed, her arm around her no longer shocked lover. They looked back and forth at each other, gave each other an intimate open-mouthed kiss, that lasted at least thirty seconds.

Then they held hands and nodded almost in unison. Sheila spoke first,

"Baby that is the best news ever. One, I love this lifestyle, the look, the clothes, the orgasms, and oh yeah, all the money. Second, no fucking way I give it up. And finally, I had wanted to tell you so many times, but was scared to, now we can really light a fire together."

I crossed the little room and sat next to Daisy and Sheila. Then Daisy still clearly a bit uncertain of what was going on, broke in,

"so, what now, we have the room for at least 30 minutes?"

Sheila grinned, "we fuck Scott every which way so he knows this is the real deal."

The next hour, we extended the thirty-minute block, I mean it was almost half gone already, were pure carnal adventures and fun. The duo did in fact fuck me every way possible it seemed. Of course, as time went on, I would learn this was just a hint of all the fun to come.

I got to experience, for the first time, two sets of lips on my shaft. That was a nice start, but just a start. Looking down at a blonde and redhead all over my cock was amazing. The girls not only could suck with great force, on my cock and my balls, each of them could take my whole shaft without gagging.

That wasn't too much of a surprise, Sheila had been swallowing my sword for months, but still it is hard to describe two sets of lips on your shaft or someone swabbing your nuts while at the same time the other girl is treating your knob like a lollipop, licking and sucking like it's candy.

Having one deep throat me while the other sucked each of my balls was the world class experience though, of all the sexy crazy things the pair did. Daisy did tell me, after she had pulled away from my throbbing dick, that I needed to trim my hair though, she said it got in her teeth!

The girls wouldn't let me cum because they had a better idea. They quickly moved so Daisy was eating out Bambi, I just couldn't think of her as Sheila while she was having her stripper lover devour her bare pussy. As she ate out my wife, I moved between Daisy's legs and decided to taste her bare pussy. It was right in front of me after all.

That soaking wet pussy tasted as good as I was hoping, musky and hot. It was different than Sheila's juices, but very nice. That got me wanting more, and in short order I finally got to penetrate her with more than my fingers and tongue. I got behind her, rubbing my rock-hard cock up and down on her wet pussy lips.

Then I pushed steadily into her, till I was balls deep. Daisy was tight and hot, like I expected. She clamped down with her pussy muscles on my hard cock, and pulled away from my wife's gaping wet pussy. She looked back at me and give me specific guidance,

"lover I need you to fuck me hard, and make sure you get that right hand on my clit. I want to cum as much as you two do."

Looking down at my wife's big oiled up tits as she lay there, sprawled out on those satin sheets, with her blond hair surrounding her sexy face was captivating. Sheila was pulling and pinching her big nipples as Daisy ate her out.

I was a bit surprised when Daisy left my wife's open, very wet pussy to move downwards. Soon she had switched from tonguing my slutty wife's clit to pushing her tongue all around and then deep up Sheila's ass.

Watching Daisy pinch and pull Sheila's big clit while she tongue fucked her ass was quite an experience. That, combined with Daisy's amazing tight and wet pussy, did set me off. I came and left a huge load in Daisy's pussy, slipping out of her, totally spent.

What was nice is that Sheila immediately pulled Daisy up from her position and spun her around on top of her. They had dropped into what I found out was a well-practiced sixty-nine position, with Daisy on top.

Sheila went to work at almost a fever pitch. She sucked all my cum out of her partner's dripping pussy, licking it up with long strokes of her tongue. Sheila was making wild slurping noises as she took care of her lover, not leaving any of my cum in her friend's beautiful bare pussy.

After Sheila finished cleaning out Daisy, I realized the pair wasn't done. They continued eating each other while finger fucking at the same time. It ended, after a couple of minutes, with both of them cumming hard, again.

Sheila looked up at me and demonstrated how much she had changed, telling me,

"Baby, this is a new mixture, but what a great flavor combination, hot pussy and your cum. Just the thing to warm up a horny slut!"

Sheila Shows Scott some Hidden Talents

Wow, we were really going for it tonight. But to finish up, Sheila and Daisy had one more trick. My smiling wife told me to get ready for the final act, and had Daisy suck me hard while she pulled out a tube of lube and used it on herself, oiling up her asshole and pushing first one then two wet fingers deep inside.

She pushed away Daisy, after I was hard again, and grabbed my reborn dick.

"Lover boy, come over and take my ass, you deserve it and I want to be fucked hard again."

Not one to wait around, I got behind her, and as she pushed her ass back at me, I slowly eased my rejuvenated cock into my wife's ass. I was now losing my last anal virginity, but somehow was sure this wasn't a new thing for my dancer wife.

I looked over at a mirrored wall and saw my lover was staring over at Daisy, as if to say, see how much I've learned?

My wife's ass was amazing, tight and wet with lube. We went back and forth, as I pounded her as hard as I could, and she pushed back and squeezed me at the same time. This was definitely something I wouldn't let be a one-time deal.

Sheila had this trick of rippling her muscles, which wasn't really a surprise. She was definitely skilled in some many new ways I was discovering. Based on how easily I slid right up her ass, though this was new for me, she was very used to having a dick up her ass. I lasted only about four minutes, before groaning and shooting a load deep in her rear.

All the time as I pounded her, either Sheila or I had been also fingering and pinching her clit. Though I was really didn't last all that long in my first time ass-fucking my wife, she had still managed to cum herself, with all the fingering of her big hard clit.

As I popped out, in a final and not surprising step, Daisy dove in and sucked my cum from Bambi's ass. She continued, helping Sheila by giving her clit a lot of oral attention. As I lay on the bed/couch, totally spent, my amazing wife exploded yet again, screaming out as she sprayed pussy juice everywhere, wow!

My wife must have cum four times in less than an hour. I had also never known she was even capable of spraying her cum. She had soaked Daisy's face. But that didn't bother them at all, they quickly exchanged some hot kisses, swapping Sheila's juices between each other.

Another Shock to Scott's View of Sheila

Then as both Daisy and Bambi cuddled in a deceptively innocent manner, the grand finale unfolded in front of me. It turned out there was one more revelation to come. Sheila opened the door to how much she had changed with a question,

"lover, would you like to see how much Daisy and I enjoy each other?"

I was a little too shell-shocked to really imagine what could top Daisy's tongue up my wife's ass as she strummed her clit, but of course I told them,

"of course, I am, surprise me. I'm probably tapped out, but you two are always hot to watch."

And I was immediately shocked again by how extreme my wife had become. Daisy went down on Sheila again, telling her to hold her legs back and open up. Sheila grinned over at me and pulled her legs, still with those seven inch heels and black stockings back next to her head.

What came next was raw, but super-hot. Daisy pulled Sheila's lower lips back and apart to expose her clit. She then began to lick and suck at Sheila's huge clit, making big sloppy wet sounds. At the same time, with her right hand, she pushed her fingers deep inside Sheila to play with her G-spot with two fingers.

I knew that was happening because my wife was spewing a filthy stream of encouragement, telling her red-haired friend,

"lick my clit, suck it lover. Oh god, you are going to make we squirt again, keep on hitting my G-spot baby. That feels so good."

She wasn't shy at all, of course, in how she gave direction,

"Daisy lover, that feels so good on my G-spot, I love your hand inside me."

But Daisy wasn't satisfied with that, by now, routine technique inside Sheila's soaking wet pussy. She suddenly pulled her fingers back from toying with Sheila's G-spot, making an audible popping sound as her hand came out of Sheila's tight pussy.

Daisy looked over at me with a big grin, telling me,

"Scott, pay attention to what I'm going to do to this hot slut. Don't interfere, you'll see that she loves this, not matter what she says."

Daisy turned back to my wife; her legs still spread wide on either side of her head. She then again began to finger fuck Sheila's open pussy, first with two and then three fingers. Sheila was very wet and her head was moving back and forth as she moaned continually.

Then the shocking part began. I watched as Daisy paused to shape all her fingers like a cone, with her thumb tucked up insider her palm. As she sucked on Sheila's big exposed clit, she slowly pushed her whole hand inside my wife.

I was now officially shocked. The next couple of minutes showed me something I had never seen, not even in the most gonzo porno online. Even more shocking, this didn't look new to them, Sheila was also amazingly loving every second of this extreme act.

Though it did take Daisy a couple of minutes of work to push the thickest part of her hand inside of my wife, she was relentless. Daisy was a tiny girl, but this was crazy. In only a couple of minutes all I saw was Daisy's wrist against Sheila's pussy lips. That hand was totally gone, deep inside my wife.

Daisy began to slowly move her arm back and forth while lashing Sheila's big clit with her lips, either licking it or sucking it hard, sometimes pulling Sheila's entire clit away from her body. As they started getting serious, Sheila finally spoke, in a strange, deeper voice, telling Daisy,

"oh lover I love your arm inside me. Fuck me baby." She continued, "oh I love it when you suck my clit that way, this feels so amazing, I'm going to cum like crazy."

Sheila was now unable to talk at all. She was moaning loudly while throwing her head back and forth. Daisy was now in a rhythm, steadily fist-fucking my wife while she licked and sucked her big clit.

Sheila was pretty incoherent and in short order let loose with another massive flood of her juices, screaming loudly. My wife was clearly enjoying a yet another, even more massive orgasm. She had soaked Daisy's hand, face, and upper body. Wow as all I could say over and over.

After a few minutes my wife returned to reality. She was clearly finally exhausted, and sated. Sheila brought it all together and closed the deal,

"So now you know, and seem to like the new me. More than I ever dreamed, husband. I assume we move ahead now to really push every limit possible? I mean can you handle that baby...that is the question, right?"

I could not even speak, I just saw myself in that mirrored wall, with a huge grin on my face, nodding north and south. We were now fully on board with a totally new lifestyle, no more deceptions.

The night was really over for me though. I had been so thoroughly fucked by my slutty wife and her lover that I could barely walk. I did pay them that five hundred, with another hundred as a tip. We all laughed, as I was really paying ourselves for the hour long session.

I made way downstairs and after a quick beer to rehydrate drove back home. Sheila and Daisy gave me a hot goodbye, but had three more hours, till their shift ended at the two AM closing time. They told me they needed a shower back in the locker room, but planned to take their turns in the dancer rotation, lap guys, and if they were lucky fuck a few before closing.

adler666
adler666
531 Followers
12