Dancing, Deceiving Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was kissing the girls farewell, at the foot of the stairs by the bouncers' desk, Sheila whispered a question in my ear.

"Baby can I bring Daisy home tonight?"

I was now really grinning, replying, "only if we all get to have fun together, you can't keep her all to yourself."

My super slutty wife kissed me deeply and then replied,

"oh baby we'll all be our bed together, and since tomorrow is Saturday, we're planning to fuck you all day long."

I hugged both of them and told them if they killed me Saturday with their amazing bodies, I would die a happy man. With that I went and drank that beer and hit the road.

A New Household Arrangement Begins

I took a shower and collapsed in bed after I got home. I couldn't even remember the drive home; I had totally been on auto-pilot. The night had at first been very stressful, then an amazing experience, but all of it had been physically and emotionally exhausting. I was not to sleep for all that long, as right around three AM, my two lovers came into the bedroom.

There was enough light from the hall that I got a hint of what life would now be like. Sheila had her hair back in a simple ponytail, clearly not working hard on her look after a long night at work. Her lips were a bright red though. She had not neglected that part of her makeup.

But all that did was highlight the rest of her outfit. She had on a tiny crop top that left most of her new huge tits showing and exposed her bellybutton piercing. The rest of her outfit was basic, but equally hot. It was a super-short black leather miniskirt that might have been twelve inches from top to bottom. On her feet were some simple five inch heels.

Daisy was different but equally hot. She had let her wild red hair cascade over her shoulders and had on a dress instead of skirt and top. But the dress wasn't discreet either. It was a short, sleeveless spandex deal in bright green to complement her red hair. It too didn't make it half way down Daisy's thighs.

Daisy and Sheila posed in the door kissing each other for a minute or two before they stripped naked and joined me in bed. Sheila whispered to me that the one thing she had never done with Daisy was to sleep with her, and so tonight was special.

I thought it was special too. I had two of the sluttiest, hottest women I had ever seen on either side of me in our king-sized bed. Both girls stroked me and told me to get a solid night's sleep because they planned to fuck me all day long all over our condo. With that we all fell asleep, nearly comatose after our amazing adventure.

Part V is coming soon. In the next part Daisy and Sheila introduce Scott to the joys of living with two insatiable women and they start to map out a life together, without any inhibitions.

12