Dancing in the Dark Pt. 05

Story Info
First it was perfect. Then it wasn't.
7.7k words
4.6
2.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LBRain
LBRain
91 Followers

Sorry about the delay in issuing the next part but I've been busy living.

There will be another part in a time frame to be determined.

Dancing in the Dark - Part 5

Chapter 36

I pull out and roll her onto her back. She smiles up at me as she spreads her her legs, and puts her arms behind her knees to hold them back and opening herself to my gaze. Her beautiful little cock is showing signs of life and this causes my shaft to harden fully as I reach for the lube to ease my entry into her slightly puffy arsehole.

I knee walk forward and she grins as she pulls back on her legs, opening herself so I can align the head of my cock against her rosebud ... I push forward and the pressure spreads her hole before the head of my cock pushes inside her. Georgie closes her eyes and bites her bottom lip as she gives a low moan of discomfort but, in contrast, I groan at the wonderful sensation of her warm, tight arse gripping the head of my cock again.

She opens her eyes and the full-on Georgie smile returns which belies her discomfort as she releases the grip on her legs to pull my head down for a slow, love filled kiss as my shaft pushes further into her warm, buttery rectum.

"Take it slow, baby"

I nod my agreement at her request and ease the last few inches into her arse before pausing to relish the delightful feeling of being balls deep in my girlfriend's arse. Georgie grins as she clenches her internal muscles causing a rippling grip on my shaft. Her own cock is hard between our bodies and I can feel her sticky pre-cum oozing against my skin as I pull back and up and almost out of her tight sphincter.

I push back in and Georgie grunts a contented 'uh' sound with no sign of the previous discomfort which encourages me to start sliding in and out of her in a slow, careful cadence. She grabs her legs again and opens herself fully but I can see the strain in her arms and know that she will not be able to do that for very long.

"Let's try spooning? We can kiss and I can touch your boobs and stroke your cock plus it's easier on you."

She smiles her grateful agreement and I pull back out and position myself behind her, adding add more lube before pushing my cock head back through her pucker. While the position does allow me the chance to play with her boobs and also to stroke her own hard cock I cannot go as deep into her bum. We start to move in a slow rhythm and Georgie thrusts back slightly against my forward movement. She looks back at me over her shoulder and we kiss softly.

"Yes, babe, slow like that, I want to make this last."

We continue at the slower pace and Georgie meets each inward thrust with more of the contented 'uh' sounds that means she is enjoying it. The sticky sound of my cock moving deep into her rectum is a huge turn on and despite the slow pace, I realise that I'm going to come very quickly. This inevitably leads to the need to increase the pace and I start to speed up causing her to look back at me and pout.

"Slower ... please ..."

"Sorry sweetie no can do. Your arse is just too much ... I'm going to come too quickly."

She grins sexily as she reaches back to pull my head forward for a raunchy passionate kiss.

"Well then, just roll me over and fuck the shit out of me."

I do as requested and roll us over, still joined, until she lies prone beneath me. She grins naughtily before reaching back to pull her buttocks apart.

"Now then stud ... fuck your girlfriend's bum like you mean it."

The gesture of her holding herself open for me is too sexy to resist and I drive into her arse so hard that her body shakes as my thighs crash into her buttocks. Georgie moans and whimpers with each impact and this, coupled with the liquid sounds of my cock sliding deep into her body has me rapidly approaching my climax. Georgie forces her arse back to deepen the penetration and chants a litany with each thrust.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!

I fuck harder into her and am rewarded by her declaration

"Oh fuck comminng babe ... yess ... fuck me!"

Hearing that she is close to coming and knowing that my sodomising cock hitting her prostate is causing it, lights the touchpaper and forces me over the edge. With a final thrust deep into her body I empty myself, pulsing semen directly into her colon. Georgie's body goes rigid and I can feel her shudder as she comes. I roll us sidewards on the bed with my cock still buried deep into her bowels but we have no breath to speak as the sweat cools on our exhausted bodies.

I cuddle Georgie from behind but she pulls forward and there is a gentle fart as the head of my cock is expelled from her body. I grab one of the damp cloths and clean my cock and then use the other one to gently wipe away the ooze from Georgie's ravaged anus as she lies prone on the bed. I can feel her eyes on me as I'm ministering to her and look up at to see a gentle smile and return the look of love.

"You're a very gentle man Jason Crowe, I think you might be a keeper. Now lie down I need a post-coital cuddle."

I lie down beside her and she rolls over and insinuates herself inside my left arm with her head on my chest and her left arm thrown across my body and her left leg across my thighs. We both sigh as we settle into this position and cuddle tighter before relaxing and then start to gently stroke or kiss whatever body part is within range of our free hands and mouths before we both drift off into a satiated doze.

Chapter 37

Georgie wakes me by kissing my nipple and this prompts something in my mind and I roll us over so that Georgie is now on her back and I'm above her, supported on my elbow. She looks startled at the change in position but sighs contentedly as I place a loving kiss on her breast. I grin at her.

"Sorry but I don't think I paid your gorgeous new boobs enough attention and was just making amends."

"Oh that's OK. I hope you like them as much as I do. I wanted the most natural ones and minimal scars so the surgeon did them through my armpits ... look!"

With that she lifts her left arm and I can see an inch long scar which still looks a bit red and sore. I bend forward to place a gentle kiss on it and smile at her.

"There, the owiee is now all better."

Georgie's mouth purses in a mischievous smile.

"Well, if you are into kissing owiees away then I have several more that need your attention ...firstly my new nose ...!"

I grin and tilt her head away to look at her nose and see that it has a slightly upturned profile which looks beautiful, not that I can see much difference to what she had before. However, I turn her face back towards me and smile gently as I gently kiss the tip of her nose. She giggles adorably before pointing at a point on her neck just below her chin.

"... my trach shave and jaw contouring ..."

I kiss her throat and chin and she points to her eyebrows with her amused smirk still in place.

"... brow lift ..."

I raise my own eyebrow and grin suspiciously at her.

"Did you have that done at the same time as your nose? That would be only one owiee!"

She scowls exaggeratedly and loads her voice with mock indignation.

"Absolutely not!"

However, she then grins guiltily.

"It was the same day as my jaw contouring, which was a couple of years ago. I wanted the rest of my face to settle down before I had my nose done."

I chuckle and kiss her brows anyway. She then runs her hand down over her torso and I think that she going to say 'fat redistribution' but carries on to her hold her flaccid penis and testicles as her grin turns even more mischievous.

"My orchiectomy and full GRS ... I know I haven't had them done yet but they will be an owiee when it happens so a bit of a kiss now would make them feel better."

I shake my head in mock exasperation but move down the bed and look back at her expectant face.

"You just want me to suck your cock, you hussy!"

She nods happily and I can see her shaft starting to swell as it engorges with blood and I reach a hand out to stroke it marvelling once again at the soft texture of the outside in contrast to the hard muscle inside. I circle the head with my thumb and index finger and gently frig it as a glistening drop of lubrication oozes out of the piss-slit.

I bend forward to take the head into my mouth and suck gently before taking it deeper into my throat. Georgie whimpers as she thrusts her hips upward to gently fuck my mouth and I lick the head and shaft as the movement takes them past my tongue. I drop my hand to caress her small testicles which, once again, are tight in the scrotum and I think this must be as a result of the HRT she takes. She moans at my touch and starts to thrust more vigorously and I put a hand on her stomach to slow her down so I can make love to her beautiful little cock rather than be face-fucked. I lift my head to tell her so but she has already got the message as she mouths 'sorry' at me.

I run my tongue up and down the hard shaft following the prominent veins then gently kiss and nibble at the frenulum and over the crown to gather up the sticky pre-cum that flows freely. I try to maintain eye contact with Georgie but her eyes are often closed as she bites her lower lip in delight so I suck the head back into my mouth and bathe the crown with my tongue savouring the salty sticky taste. However, Georgie cannot resist her body's need to fuck for too long so I allow her to slide in and out of my mouth and help her along by pulling her buttocks up towards me. She is battering at my tonsils but does not set my gag reflex off despite her efforts to force her cock deeper by pulling on the back of my head. I gather some of my saliva onto my middle finger and gently penetrate through her tight sphincter and massage her prostate which causes the cadence of her hip thrusts to speed up. The intensity of her moans indicate that her orgasm is approaching so I let her face fuck me keeping my lips pursed around her shaft.

"Fuckkk ... Jason ... gonna ... commmme ... yessss ..."

I feel her jizz spurt into the back of my throat and I suck and swallow, massaging her straining cock to increase her pleasure until the climax passes and the pressure on the back of my head relents. I cough a bit and collect one stray string of semen that had somehow escaped with my fingers and lick them clean as Georgie smiles lazily at me with sated eyes as she beckons me to come and cuddle her. I wrap her in my arms and she leans over to kiss my cheek.

"Babe ... you are so fucking good to me."

I nod sagely.

"Yes, and don't you forget it ... umm ..."

I pause because something serious occurred to me when I was blowing her.

"Georgie, sweetie ... umm ... can I ask you something ... are you going to have the full GRS? You mentioned it just then but is that definite?"

She looks surprised by my question but then pauses to reflect and searches my face as she answers.

"Err ... I had always thought I would ... why do you ask?"

I blush and am unsure how to answer that. In the end I go with the truth and look at her directly.

"I like sucking your cock."

Her face shows incredulity before she starts to giggle, which then morphs into hysterical laughter. I sit there, stony faced, not enjoying being the butt of the joke and she gradually realises that I'm uncomfortable and forces herself to be serious.

"I'm sorry to laugh babe, it was just so unexpected, so ... not what I expected to ever hear from you ... or anyone ... "

She pauses before leaning over to kiss me gently and look deep into my eyes.

"Thank you ... you have changed the course of my life more fundamentally than anyone else ... ever in the last few weeks and months so if you want me to keep my ... junk, then I will."

Chapter 38

The rest of the weekend passed in a blur of love and happiness and a not inconsiderable amount of sex. We tried just about every position in the manual and decided that there were two favourites, spooning which was high on the intimacy stakes as it enabled us to kiss and for me to fondle her cock and breasts but restricted how deep I could go although it did allow me to hit her prostate. The other that married both intimacy and depth of penetration, was me sitting on the edge of the bed and Georgie kneeling, facing me with her knees next to my hips and her buttocks resting on my thighs ... I'll leave it up to you to work out where my cock was!

We were both a little bit jaded from lack of sleep as we drove away on the Sunday afternoon but had decided on one thing ... we were going to get a place together. This was a logical conclusion from the way things had been going before the weekend and was accelerated by the addition of the physical aspect of our relationship ... we enjoyed the sex too much!

I had free time the following week ... well I made time ... and we used the gaps between Georgie's seminars, lectures and coursework to look for a flat in the better part of town (which even Wendy had to admit wasn't 'grotty') and close enough to campus so that Georgie's commute was easier. Unfortunately we couldn't move in straight away as the one we agreed was the best needed redecorating and I had to give notice on my place. Not to be deterred from starting our life together Georgie decided she would stay in my current place as often as she could when I wasn't working away.

The training sessions continued for the next 2 weeks as we practiced for the local competition that Wendy had entered us in. Whether it was the fact that we were now intimate and living together or just getting better with practice but we seemed far more in sync than before. It was so noticeable that even Wendy felt that maybe she could have put us into the next level at the competition.

However, that was the kiss of death as we were too cocky on the day, believing we only had to turn up and would win. Well, pride does come before the fall and I actually fell during the Quickstep trying to be too clever on a pivot turn and tripped. We did come first in both the Waltz and Foxtrot but the shine was taken off the evening by my stupidity. I was expecting a mouthful of abuse from Georgie at the end of the dance but as a sign of her new maturity she just kissed me on the cheek and told me we'd do better next time although Wendy was less forgiving and gave me a lecture about not being too clever.

The incident also prompted my first experience of trans-phobia. After the presentations were over I went to the toilet before leaving and was washing my hands when another guy walked in. He was dressed like me in the regulation evening wear so I knew he was a dancer but did not recognise him as he must have been in a different level. He looked at me in the mirror as I acknowledged him with a nod as guys do in a public bathroom but then saw a smirk suffuse his face.

"Tripped over her dick, did you?"

I did not immediately process what he had said.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Your partner's cock, did you trip over it when you fell."

The import of what he had said then hit home and I felt two conflicting emotions; ignore the fucking idiot or beat the crap out of him.

He was smaller than me so the latter was a good option but I tried a different track and smiled at him in the mirror.

"Well I could have done as she's got such a big one. You should see it, like a python!"

He didn't get my sense of humour.

"Fucking freak!"

I turned and looked aggressively at him as I was now feeling like a fight.

"You are fucking pathetic! There were 2 all men couples out there tonight and one all woman couple and yet you chose to have a jibe at a transgender woman who is not afraid to let the world know what she is. Whatever fucking level you are in I hope we get up there soon and whip your arse. Now I've got better things to do than talk a fucking moron."

He backed away at my anger and I did consider having a pop at him but discretion got the better of me and I left the restroom and went to find Georgie.

Who, having already recognised some of my moods, knew immediately that something was wrong. She stood in front of me with a forceful expression I had come to recognise that said 'Talk to me'.

"What's the matter, babe?"

I didn't answer and tried to avoid her eyes but she reached up and pulled my chin round.

"What's matter? Has somebody just taken the piss at you for falling over? If so, forget it as it happens all the time. I'm not getting on your case so nobody else's opinion should matter."

I took a deep breath and looked into her beautiful eyes and tried to smile.

"The manner of them taking the piss was the problem. It would appear that the transphobia shit hasn't gone away. Some guy I've never met just had a pop at you so I let him know my feelings on the matter."

Georgie looked beyond me and obviously saw the man leaving the toilet.

"Was that the guy?"

I turned and saw him walking away.

"Yes. Dick-head!"

Georgie giggled!

"This is a new side of you I haven't seen before. Mr. Angry! I love you for it but they are not worth getting wound up about. Come here and have a kiss."

She slid into my arms and we kissed in a manner that might have got us chucked out of the The Mucky Duck.

Wendy clearing her throat behind us was the signal for us to break apart. Georgie held my gaze as we separated.

"That was Sophie's new partner, Justin, by the way."

I shrugged irritably.

"I didn't know she was here and it would explain how he knew you were trans. They must be in a level above us, how did they do?"

Georgie shrugged.

"They were in the Pre-Champ level doing Latin so they are 2 above us but in a different style. They were placed in Samba and Pasa Doble but screwed up in the Rhumba."

I looked at her in surprise.

"You know an awful lot about them, considering they are not direct competitors."

Georgie looked guilty.

"Sorry, just want to make sure she doesn't follow up on the offer for you to change partners. All the while you are crap at Latin then ..."

She giggled at her own cheeky joke but broke off and looked away sorrowfully so I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

"That is not going to happen. I have the most wonderful dance partner and life partner so why would I change for someone who would pick a complete dick for their new partner?"

She mumbled into my chest that I didn't catch.

"Sorry sweetie, what did you say?"

She looked up at me with a worried expression.

"Because she has a cunt!"

Chapter 39

Georgie was quiet on the way back to my flat and I let her think things over as I had come to recognise the times she needed to process. She had cheered up a bit by the time we arrived and gave me a smouldering kiss once we were inside.

"Go and get into bed babe and grab the lube as I need a good fucking to get me out of this funk. I'll go and prep ... I know you like the spontaneity but we go through too many sheets and towels if you do me without."

I wasn't going to turn down the opportunity to fuck my girlfriend's sexy arse so hugged her too my chest and kissed the top of her head.

"If you need a good shafting then get in there quickly. I put your prep kit in the vanity unit. Hurry back!"

She giggled and shook her delightful derrière at me as she went into the bathroom and I got undressed and grabbed the lube from the bedside cabinet and lay down on my back with my erection standing proudly at full mast. I squirted lube onto my hand and stroked myself as I thought about Georgie and how to show her that I wasn't going to stray. I came to the conclusion that the joke about me being her fiancée needed to be turned into reality. Meanwhile she was taking a heck of a long time as normally she douched twice and applied lube and it took about 10 minutes at the most.

"You OK in there?"

"Yeah babe ... fuckkk ... just revving myself up with the prostate vibe ... fuccckkk ... "

LBRain
LBRain
91 Followers