Dancing in the Dark Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed.

"Just get your sexy arse in here and let my cock do its' work."

If Georgie was needing a prostate massage then she was looking to get off from my shaft in her bum without the need for manual stimulation of her own cock. Given that my cock curved downwards the best way to rub her prostate was doggy or belly down which also allowed me to really pound her if that is what she wanted. I stroked myself some more as the visions of looking down at the junction of my cock with her gorgeous heart-shaped bum as I fucked it, revved me up as well.

Eventually I heard the bathroom door open and a very naked and aroused Georgie joined me on the bed. Noting me stroking my slippery cock she moaned and then pushed my hand out of the way and slid her own hand up and down my cock.

"It is so fucking sexy knowing this big boy is going inside my poor little arse in a few short seconds. Go on feel ... I'm dripping all over the place from the prostate massage."

I grabbed the lube and applied some to her own sticky shaft and started to stroke her; she was a hard as I had ever seen, and oozing pre-cum like she said.

"Jesus, sweetie you are so hard you could fuck me in the arse if you wanted to!"

She stopped stroking my cock immediately and looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Uhh ... Jason, you want to be bottom?"

I blushed and shrugged embarrassedly.

"Why not? You enjoy me doing it to you so I thought it must be worth a try ... that's if you want to do it."

She resumed stroking my cock and smirked.

"Another reason for me keeping my cock then?"

"Well, yes ... not that I'd thought about it until you mentioned it. Look ... I'm sorry I said it if the idea offends you ... it may not fit in with your view of our roles in the relationship. I told you I haven't experienced pegging and as I have not had a gay relationship, it would be a departure from my former role as the top ... but then everything about our wonderful relationship, is a departure from that stereotype. You have changed me ... for the better I might add."

Georgie smiled her full wattage Georgie-smile and bent forward to kiss my nose.

"Well, on that basis I feel it is my duty to fuck you in the arse at least once just so we both can investigate our sexualities a bit more. However, not tonight as I need this wonderful dick deep in my bum and I want to do it reverse cowgirl with you sitting up so you can touch my boobs and cock. We haven't tried that yet and as we're talking about exploring our sexual roles then it seems like a good time to do it. You OK with that?"

Why would I have a problem with that?

So that is what we did.

I sat up with my back against the headboard and watched as Georgie knelt over my legs with her back to me and knee walked slowly back towards me, sliding her arse cheeks along my legs. She was biting her lip in concentration as she looked back at me when she felt my shaft slide between her firm buttocks and reached back to hold it as she lifted up to nestle it against her pucker. She wiggled around before pushing back down with a long whimper as my rigid shaft vanished through her tight sphincter. I let out the breath I had been holding and moaned myself as I felt the head pass into the heat and humidity of her bowels. She paused when she was half way down and looked back at me.

"Fuckkk babe! So good! This will never get old ..."

She giggled.

"... you should try it sometime!"

I swatted her bum and she pouted but then giggled again before thrusting down to take me fully into her arse when we both groaned in delight. For me, it is the ultimate turn on to be balls-deep in her, feeling her buttocks against my thighs and stomach and seeing her tight ring around the base of my shaft. Georgie leant forward and rose up pulling back up my shaft groaning as she did so because her sphincter muscles had still not relaxed fully and the early burn was both pleasurable but painful for her at the same time. I applied more lube as the first few thrusts tended to scrub it off and she sighed as she let herself back down so that she bottomed out as her firm arse rested against me once gain. She moaned in delight and rested her head back against my shoulder and turned her face towards me so that we could kiss. The kiss was gentle and loving and her eyes were smoky with lust when we broke apart.

"You are so deep inside me, babe. I love that feeling of being full with you."

I nodded.

"Me too, sweetie. I love being balls deep in you."

I reached around and gently fondled her pert breasts with one hand and stroked her hard shaft with the other before she bent forward and lifted up again; the wet suction on my cock was audible before she dropped back down again.

"The only problem with this position babe is that I have to do all the work as you can't thrust too much like this."

"Sorry about that, you could just sit back and clench me and I'll bring you off with my hand before rolling you over and pounding the shit out of you if you like. I'm going to come very quickly anyway just looking at the sight and feeling me deep in your sexy bum ... fuck ... yes, like that!"

Georgie giggled as she clenched me with her internal muscles and rose and fell in shallow strokes on my rampant shaft. I put more lube on my cock and hand and increased the speed of my strokes on her hard girl-cock as she continued to milk my rod deep inside her steamy colon. She moaned as I moved my hand to caress her testicles which were primed to pump her jizz over her stomach, my hand and legs.

"Yess babe ... like that ... oh fuck it, roll me over, I need a good dicking."

I turned so we would end up lying across the bed and did as she asked and rolled over without pulling out although there were a few hisses of pain as my buried cock stretched her internally. She was belly down on the bed and her glorious buttocks were against my thighs and I reached under her to palm a breast in one hand and her cock in the other but found her hands there already.

"I'll look after myself, just fuck me ... hard and deep ... fuckkkkk ... yesss ... like that ..."

The only way to go deep in the belly down position is using the press-up position and fortunately I've always had good upper body strength so had launched a sodomising thrust deep into Georgie's defenceless arse. I then commenced to pound into her so that the bed was bouncing on the floor as Georgie wailed at each thrust. Fortunately the dance training had increased my endurance otherwise I would not have been able to carry on at that pace. However, the efficiency of my cardio-vascular system became moot as my climax roared up on me as I felt Georgie's body shudder and I pumped my seed into her colon before collapsing onto her back.

We were both gasping for breath as I lay on her slim body with my head next to hers. I looked at her and could see the sweat on her face.

"Sorry, babe your sexy arse got me again, I come so quick when I pound you."

She smiled wearily.

"It's OK babe, you got my prostate a few times and my hand did the rest. Look."

She brought her hand out from under her body and I could see her semen smeared fingers and I leaned in to suck one. She growled naughtily.

Jesus, Jason you are one sexy man!"

Chapter 40

The next few weeks were wonderful but very busy as Georgie was preparing for her finals, we were training for our next competition and we moved into the new flat and started life together. I was delighted to have a life-partner again especially one that seemed to find me a positive part of her life.

The dancing was going from strength to strength and Wendy had decided that she would put us up into the next category, Novice, for the next comp. She had discussed our previous performance with one of the judges at the competition who felt that we would have won in the Foxtrot (not the Quickstep of course) at that level had we been in it.

One additional result from our performance was we were interviewed by Dancing Times and had our 15 minutes of fame, or in Georgie's case, another 15 minutes of fame. The article, when it was published, was surprisingly positive about Georgie (and me by extension) but she was worried that it would bring all the haters out into the open and they would focus on me. She didn't want any repeat of what had happened with Sophie's partner but I told her that I could take it so long as she was comfortable. She said she was but I could detect an edge of uncertainty to her affirmation.

I also had clients that needed attention as I was getting some oblique comments from some of my associates about not pulling my weight. As a result I was tending to be away from home a lot more than I liked but Georgie appeared relaxed about it as she was busy herself with revision.

We didn't do so well in the next competition (although, ironically, we did place in Quickstep) as we hadn't managed much training due to the conflicting schedule demands but Georgie was now free of exams and had plenty of spare time before the next comp and I vowed to try and make time for our practice sessions.

That proved to be an empty promise as system changes at both of my biggest clients meant that I was away for 10 days straight. Georgie was phlegmatic about it at first and we would video call (and have video sex) most days until one day she indicated she would be out at an end of Uni party the next day. She had refrained from going to such events before because of her notoriety on campus as a trans girl and it was best to avoid possible confrontation. Our video call the previous evening was loving but restrained as she was obviously worried for herself and my reaction.

"You feel confident about doing it now then sweetie?"

"Yes, babe, I'll be staying with Dom and going with him and Jenna so they'll look after me. I just wish you were there so I could show off my hot fiancée to all the jealous ones."

I decided that it was an opportune moment to cock things up completely.

"Umm ... about the fiancée thing ... I've been thinking ... maybe we should make that official."

The video link captured her initial delight then this morphed into total disappointment ... followed by anger.

"Fuck Jason, if that was your proposal of marriage then the manner of delivery totally fucking sucks. Good night."

That went well!

She did not pick up when I rang her back or answer any off the numerous apologetic messages I sent.

She was pissed off and letting me know.

I was disappointed to get the silent treatment during the next day as we'd never had this long a disagreement but knowing she was out that evening, I did not attempt to contact her. What I did get was a message from Jenna at about 11.00 pm that night.

'Any chance you could come and pick her up, she's not in a good way and there are a couple of chasers after her.'

I was 200 miles away.

'I'm in Glasgow. WTF are chasers?'

There was a long pause.

'Tranny chasers. Men who chase trans girls'

My reply was quick and sure.

'No worries, I trust her'

'So do I'

There was a pause before a one word addition.

'Normally'

The last word was a worry but I had to trust Georgie under all circumstances, normal or not.

Chapter 41

I rang Georgie the next morning and got no reply, and left her another apologetic voicemail. Her lack of reply itself was not a worry as she was obviously stilled pissed off and going to be hungover from what Jenna had said the previous evening but I tried a few more times during the day and still got no answer. I rang Jenna who didn't pick up either and then rang Wendy to see if Georgie had gone back to the family home in my absence. Wendy had not seen her or heard from her in the last 24 hours but did at least know that I'd fucked up the proposal.

"I wasn't trying to propose I was just starting a conversation ..."

Wendy interjected with a hollow laugh.

"For a really wonderful man you are a bit dense at times. She has spent the last few weeks and months waiting for you to propose to her in public, down on one knee, the more cringe-worthy the better. Have you not learnt anything about trans girls ... they need the commitment of their partner to be a public drama. Whatever your intentions ... and I know you love her to death ... you fucked it up in her head. I'll ring her to find out where she is but I suggest you get on the next plane back as you have some serious fence mending to do."

"Yes, Mum!"

Wendy's laugh was without humour.

I cried off to the client with a 'family emergency' which was true and promised I'd sort things out remotely and got the first plane south.

I'd had a message before take-off from Wendy saying she could not get a reply from Georgie, which worried me more than anything. There was still no news when I landed and drove to the flat. I opened the door hoping that she would be comatose on the bed sleeping her hangover off but the place was empty.

I rang Jenna again and it rang through to the voicemail.

"Hi Jenna, I'm back so if you know where she is please tell her that her mum and me are worried."

A few minutes later Jenna rang me back, she was nervous.

"Are you at the flat?"

"Yes, just got back. Do you know where she is? Is she all right? I'm out of mind with worry!"

"She's all right, she's with me. Can you go out as she wants to come and pick some stuff up and doesn't want a confrontation."

I was stunned. She didn't want to see me? Why would there be a confrontation?

"Jenna ... what the fuck is going on? There will be no 'confrontation' ... anyway why would there be a confrontation? I love her and she loves me ... what the fuck is happening?"

There was silence for a long time.

"Jenna ... answer me please or let me talk to her. What the fuck is this all about. I know I fucked up with the proposal but why is she doing this ...? Let me talk to her please."

Jenna finally answered, her voice heavy with sorrow.

"Jason she won't talk to you. I have tried to get her to change her mind but she is adamant. It's over."

My chest tightened and I couldn't breathe.

Over?

Georgie and me? Over?

Why?

WTF?

My voice was heavy as I finished the call.

"I have no idea what the fuck is happening her but I love her too much to have a confrontation as you call it. OK, how long do you need? I'll go out."

She told me they would be in and out in 30 minutes so I drove away but not very far and parked and walked back to hide and spy on Georgie as she arrived in an Uber with Jenna. They both looked around as if expecting me to be there but I was hidden in the dark behind a van. I was too far away to see details but Georgie's posture and movement was very stiff, like she was in pain. Jenna put an arm around her as they entered the building and was doing so again when they re-emerged a surprisingly short time later. Georgie was only carrying her small backpack when they came out and this surprised me even more as she had brought most of her stuff with her when we moved in, as she had said 'this was her permanent home now'. I laughed hollowly at the irony of that statement. I felt like stepping out into view so she could see me but my heart was breaking and I didn't want it break any more.

The Uber took her away and out of my life and I had no idea why.

I entered the flat after they had gone and looked around to see if I could identify what the backpack contained. Her clothes were mostly still all there although some of her underwear was missing. Her laptop was gone as were some of her coursework which needed to be handed in but most of the rest of her stuff was in place.

Did this mean she was coming back?

I wandered into the bathroom and saw her toothbrush was gone as were her hormone tablets which were normally on the shelf below the mirror to remind her to take them. That made sense in what was a totally nonsensical situation.

I sat down on the toilet as the weight of the situation hit home and my tears started to flow before I realised something else was missing.

Her prep kit, which was normally on the same shelf as the tablets, was not there either. I hurriedly got up and checked in the vanity cabinet under the sink ... not there ... her drawers and wardrobe in the bedroom ... not there ... every fucking cupboard in the flat ... not there ... not there ... not there either ... nowhere!

The implication was obvious to my fevered brain.

She was planning on having sex with somebody else.

Maybe she had been fucking somebody else already for the last two days.

My heart broke all over again.

Chapter 42

I sat down and tried to figure things out in my mind.

I was pretty sure she had not been fucking around prior to me going away because there was so much obvious love between us, we were pretty inseparable when not working or at uni and the sex had been good like it always was. There were no signs that she had started fucking somebody else after I'd left to go to Glasgow before the call from two nights ago when I cocked up the proposal. I was pretty confident of that as we would talk late into the night before ending the video calls to fall asleep. I knew she had been home each time we had spoken.

No, it had happened in the two days after the proposal call.

Two days!

Two days and it had ended something really beautiful.

I rang Jenna

"Jason, she ..."

"Just tell her I love her and forgive her whatever she's done."

I ended the call before she could respond

I rang Wendy.

"If you see her, tell her I love her and forgive her whatever she's done."

I ended the call before she could respond and turned it off.

I sat in our bed with the smell of her heavy on the sheets and pillowcases and the smell of sex in the room and decided I needed to change the sheets but couldn't be arsed and went to sleep in the spare room.

Not surprisingly sleep eluded me and I fired up my laptop to watch some porn and saw that ironically, the last thing I had watched was the gorgeous Georgie-lookalike Luna Love impaling herself onto a big black cock ... there had been no need for porn since!

I hurriedly shut it down and tried to sleep but could not get her face, her body, her smell, her voice out of my head. Somewhere around 5.00 I must have drifted off because I woke with a start when my phone rang at 9.52, it was a number that I didn't recognise and was tempted to let it go through to voicemail but it could be Georgie ringing on someone else's phone.

The voice was unfamiliar.

"Hi Jason, it's Sophie."

My brain was addled by not enough sleep. Sophie? Who the fuck was Sophie?

Ahh, yes, Sophie. That Sophie!

"Yes, hello, what do you want?"

I was very curt and snappy and felt the need to apologise.

"Sorry that was rude of me, I've just woken up. What can I do for you?"

"Umm ... I got your contact details from the federation as I had heard that you and Georgie were no longer dancing together ...

It must be true. My life partner was gone so my dance partner must be as well.

"Jesus, bad news travels fast in the village that is competitive dancing. Where the fuck did you hear ... oh ... never mind ... What do you want? I'm now in a bit of a rush."

"Well, I was wondering if we could have another chat about you and I teaming up as partners. I know you were ... err ... quite categorically negative about it when we first met but now that Georgie has dumped on you I thought you might like to reconsider."

"What do you mean, she's dumped on me? What do you know about that?"

There was a pause.

"Err ... what every one else does ... from the OnlyFans video."

"OnlyFans video? I have no idea what you are talking about."

There was another pause.

"You poor man! You haven't seen it have you? I'll send you the link. Anyway what about us as a dancing couple?"