All Comments on 'Dancing Lessons'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments (Page 2)
goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

As usual with most of your stories, cute, humorous, to the point. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

really nice story, but ask her, its never her fault. lol

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 2 years ago
wow,

This story was pretty long with no justification. Only interesting part of this story was that the wife wanted some strange and he stopped it and divorced her. How he got everything and everyone together before she could even do anything is beyond me. No job is worth your wife or your family. So why didn't he learn how to dance while still with her? Why didn't he take her out instead of sitting down watching the Saints, it couldn't be the job, for how did he have the time to take dancing lessons and court someone else? Why did it take four pages to write what he could have done in one page? Most of it didn't make any sense.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

This is a story that makes you feel good inside. Ole Jack didn't try to burn anyone nor did he have to because the word picture he drew did it in a good but sneaky way without throwing napalm at the rather unsavory ex-wife.

I'll go with Archie being one hell of a good quarterback but his boys were pretty good too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent.

LeontheKingLeontheKingalmost 2 years ago

Excellent, definitely my sense of humour 5* no contest

HOG57headHOG57headalmost 2 years ago

His revenge so to speak was 1) not to put up with her sh!t. 2) moving on and not looking back. It was a nice twist talking to the lover to try and find out why.

nightdragon1nightdragon1almost 2 years ago

Sorry I disagree with you. The Arch is the second best quarter back the whole day ever had. CALL ME THE BREEZE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you very much for this story.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great tale. As always enjoyable characters. Enjoyed Bubbles and Awchee's Romantic Dance of love.

Basically, Jacqueline's cheating on Jack was because she no longer respected him despite Jack being a good and faithful husband. She felt entitled to a younger lover and felt Jack would just have to put up with it. Certainly no love or respect in Jacqueline except for herself.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing your work! Yeah.

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

Second reading, still the same 5 stars.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cute and happy story , enjoyed it very much.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Almost a romantic comedy. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got told so often that I had it wrong with my ex in the rear view mirror and no comebacks or revenge, now I know this was the right way after all. Moving right along, happy 80km away and a new partner 40 years younger. She drives, lots of Australia to see still

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Take out the absurd number of "yeahs", and this would have been two pages shorter.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Anon directly below this: That's how they talk. For real.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99over 1 year ago

I love this story. Michelle is in the top 5 female characters on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In 1640, George Herbert compiled a book of "Outlandish Proverbs". One of these was "Living well is the best revenge". Just thought you'd like to know.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

I only read about a page and one half. Found it almost impossible to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ditto, Love This! "Living Well Is The Best Revenge" should be a truism not a proverb, as it is VERY true. Why waste your time on a waste of a person when you can put it into bettering your own life?

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 1 year ago
Excellent!

Love your stories. Kind of biased because I've lived on the New Orleans area (Gretna) for 32 years after coming here for Navy Assignment. Would enjoy visiting DeGarde but settle for experieces in New Iberia, Lafayette and Opelousas. Please don't ever stop writing yeah! Mega kudos!! Five stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for writing this for my enjoyment, may I say that you were successful at your mission. 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic MC gets a package deal with a babymaker....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Having had my own cheating wife, you did very well with this story. Her lover found that this busy cuckold has a very violent side. I'm not just an oil businessman, but I also work on my oil field. Once he got out of the hospital, they moved 2 states away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave up 1/4 way through the story. Anyone not from Louisiana would have a difficult time logically following the dialog and story flow. **.

hardworker5556hardworker5556about 1 year ago

I have read most of your stories and love every one. Love the dialog, character development, humor and sex. You can flat write, yeah. Please keep writing!

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Damn good story telling. Even though it was a bit hard for a "Yankee" to understand at first. Then I started to get into the flow of the authors writing and really enjoyed his style. Will read more of your stories yeah.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersabout 1 year ago

Lovely story, far from perfect super body characters, but that made it even more endearing. Solid 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thankyou for the many chuckles. Wonderful sense of humour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The introduction and revisiting of a multitude of characters, many never practically introduced, made this a hard read. (Even though I did enjoy the story, overall.). Four stars.

JPB

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaabout 1 year ago

Love your stories, yeah...

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

Very good and he did BTB as he is very happy with a new family that love him while she is becoming an old, bitter shrew.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

Dude, burnage is in the eye of the beholder. Anyone who doesn't see this as burnt bitch has never been lonely his ex will be burning for yrs yet nicely done as I have come to expect from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As ever (I've read this before) a nice heartwarming read, Thanks again.👍😇😻😍

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It is still a great read again this year. JD

tonyneatotonyneato12 months ago

Great Story JimBob44 ! Keep writing !!! 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm not worrying about BTB as, in many ways, he did by finding a new love & being happy. Some stories it works. However for me personally, I had some difficulty reading this & keeping who's who & what's what. And for that, 2 stars. Bob

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

You need not BTB if she self-destructs, which is rare, BTW, unless her behavior is due to mental or physical issues. Sure, she was at fault, but I felt sorry for her. It was her life that was ruined.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it! Killed myself laughing when he told the office gossip he did nude modelling.

Keep them coming, please!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

😂😂😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Jacqueline didn't need punishment. She torched her own life. Odd that being together dating or married for 29 years she up and gets seduced with Brian. Worse was the brazen attitude aof she will do it and Jack will accept it. Opening scenes where Brian gets c*ck blocked literally and figuratively are funny. Yet Jacqueline still persisted. Ultimately flaming out. But her attitude showed no respect. Hard to imagine that she would be faithful all those years and then not only cave to Brian the serpent but also be open about her plans in the face of discovery. That is weird.

Just_GymJust_Gym9 months ago

He did better than BTB. He moved on and no longer cares about her.

That hurts worse than any legal burning would.

WisquejacWisquejac8 months ago

As always a very nice tale. Thanks.

Schlouis57Schlouis578 months ago

Bon sang, dur d'arriver au bout de cette....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story, just a little short on the ending.

tralan69ertralan69er8 months ago

@sbrooks103x

Preface

When the Preface lists all the reasons why I shouldn't bother reading, who am I to argue.

Bye! -

I doubt you were missed.

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy6 months ago

More and more, i am seeing stories with creative reactions to the wife being caught bouncing in bed with another man. This one was a subtle shot across the bow in the end. Lovely outcome. And loved the fact that he didn't coerce Bubbles into losing weight. That was awesome.

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

5 of them for you 🥂

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA5 months ago

If I live to be 100 I will not understand why women fall for the lines that slime gives them just because the slime is younger and they feel insecure but. In balance however i love when they end up like Mr. Awchee wife. Good story.

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

Not bad yeah. Good writing yeah. Always a fan yeah. See you next time yeah.

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters4 months ago

Revisit after a while, I'm not in the best place mentally, this put a smile on my face.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Problem with BBW is they are all over-weight. Story is about a whole bunch of over weight women and the men lying to them to get them to get in bed with them. what a low life........... and this story celebrates all big fat women willing to cheat to get bedded. oh how wonderful. And they can dance and jiggle their blubber and shake it where everyone can watch, oh yeah baby..........

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Such a beautiful story about beautiful people. I adore your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lawdy me, Cha'! I heah muh Momma's voice in ya writin, yeah.

KoxokKoxok3 months ago

Thanks for such a good and fun story. Loved it!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 months ago

[23.03.24]

2nd re-read, Top Shelf!

I know your explanation of the 'Awchee' thing, but I was reminded of Jean Stapleton as Edith Bunker on Normal Lear's 'All in the Family' when whining to Carrol O'Conner as her husband Archie Bunker:

"And that's what I'm going to call you!" she shrilled after giving her malt a big slurp. "Archibald, huh? Awchee!"

"Aw God don't," he protested.

"Aw, but Awchee!" she teased.

11/10 Meatheads!!!!!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 month ago

widowedidiot, your name is certainly fitting. I see you don't allow any feedback, that's telling. That tells me that you like to insult and demean other writers without being able to handle any criticism yourself. The true mark of a spineless coward.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

Reread for me, I've rated it before, but never commented for whatever reason.

.

This story had me smiling almost from the get-go. Although there's a little bit of heartache, he quickly hoists the cheaters with their own petards, and quickly comes to realize how much better his life is without his shrew of a wife.

.

The resultant romance with Bubbles is sweet, and the patios was endearing and gives your stories a unique voice.

.

In a sea of suffering and pain, your story is a bright spark of happiness. 5*

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 month ago

Had a smile on my face most of the way through this, nice fun read

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I visited the “French Ex-Canadian” part of NH, and they are true bilinguals. They use whichever language’s word fits what they mean while using the other language as the sentence. And they are damn proud of it!

Nice to read a happy story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.