Dancing Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When another man woke him the next morning, the dress was hanging in his closet with some others. He was just wearing panties.

"It's late," said the man. "Don't put on your clothes. Just follow me."

After a quick breakfast, Randy was led back to the lab and strapped to the stirrups again. This time, one of the two technicians worked on his genitals, while the other inserted the enema tube. Once again, as he started to come, the enema filled him up. And as he began to breathe hard and try to hold back, he was led to the toilet.

The next two hours were similar: First the injections, and then the women working on him while he was asleep.

After lunch, it was back to his room to change into a different dress, hose and high heels before returning to the studio for walking lessons. That was followed by another change into practice clothes and some intensive dance training.

The third day he was allowed to rest all day except for the morning lab session. That's when he first felt soreness at his crotch from the depilation. Between that and wearing the dress and heels, he couldn't get into a comfortable position all day, even lying on the bed.

A week later, Carmen showed up at the lab in the morning with a slender friend dressed in a black pants suit.

"This is Leslie," she told Randy, "a fantastic dancer who will be your partner in the big show. Leslie will dance the man's role, and you'll dance the woman's. To get you into the right attitude for your role, Leslie is going to fuck you this morning and as often as possible before your lab sessions."

Randy tried to move, but was already strapped in tightly, and his ass was pulled wide open by the stirrups. When the bed was lowered, Leslie walked between his legs wearing a long strap-on dildo.

Some fingers stuck lube into Randy's asshole, and then Leslie began pushing. The push wasn't hard but relentless. It took a couple of minutes before the dildo began sliding in. Leslie pushed until the thing was buried deep. He began thrusting.

Randy groaned involuntarily and began panting to cope with the horrible feeling inside him. Worse than the discomfort was the awareness that Carmen and the others in the room were witnesses to his humiliation. All he could do was squeal and squirm under the onslaught.

Carmen sat down next to him and started pumping his cock and manipulating his balls with her grease-covered hands. He didn't respond, and after a few minutes, Carmen spoke to one of the technicians.

"Wheel the breast pump over here. Now watch what I'm doing. First turn on the pump, then take this long tube with the suction cup in your hand and place the cup at the tip of his cock. See how it's pulling it in and out very slowly? Watch what happens."

After a few minutes, Randy's face loosened up. Soon he was breathing hard. It took a while, but eventually his pelvis was thrusting at the suction cup in the same rhythm that Leslie was thrusting into him. As she heard the pattern of breathing that indicated he was about to come, Carmen yelled, "Now, Leslie, now!"

Leslie made one more big push into him and erupted inside him. As Randy's come exploded onto his chest, he felt one warm squirt after another inside him. It seemed as though Leslie would never stop coming.

When he looked down, he saw that Leslie's dildo was connected to a tube that led to a large rubber bulb. At Carmen's signal, Leslie had started squeezing the bulb, blasting the liquid out of the end of the dildo deep into Randy's ass.

The liquid was the same enema solution as the women technicians had used because when Leslie withdrew, Randy began squirming. One of the technicians led him to the toilet. When he got back, Leslie was gone.

"Use the breast pump the same way I did today until I come back," he heard Carmen tell the technicians. "Make sure you tell Leslie right when he's about to come. We're conditioning him to come whenever he feels something squirting into his ass."

She left, and the technicians injected him. He fell asleep and they went to work. It was the start of another grueling day. It continued like that: two days of heavy work, one day of rest, except for sex with Leslie and the ladies working on him in the lab, then two more days of everything, including walking and dancing.

Carmen sounded pleased when she came to the lab again.

"I've heard you're doing much better in your heels and are starting to understand your choreography. I told your teacher that I want you to learn how to run soon. Also, today you're doing something new with Leslie. Please watch, ladies."

After Leslie began pounding his rear and the sucking bulb brought him to full erection, Carmen took the bulb away and began to work him with greasy hands. The discomfort of Leslie's dildo soon made him lose his erection.

She put the suction cup to the tip of his penis again. This time it sprang up faster. She watched as the pump got him excited, then then removed it again and replaced it with her hands. Again, his erection disappeared and the suction cup came back. Carmen spoke as it sucked him.

"Watch ladies. You need to experiment with the cup. I think I've found the right combination for today."

She showed them how his body was thrusting at the suction cup. Then she put it aside and began pumping him hard with her hands. This time he was so far along that he kept going, responding to her and exploding into her hands as she yelled for Leslie to come in him.

"I want you to wean him off the suction cup," Carmen instructed. "Each day, try to use less of the cup and more of your hands until he doesn't need the suction anymore. Understand?"

She left, and the day went on as usual.

***********

There were no mirrors in Randy's room, but they were all around the walls of the studio and he could see how he was progressing. He was now walking on high heels without toppling, even while swaying his ass back and forth in an exaggerated motion.

The woman told him he had to sway his rear with every step. He forgot a few times, and she warned him more sternly each time. After the fourth time, she motioned to the bruiser who was watching him that day.

The man grabbed Randy, sat down and pulled him over his lap. He lifted up Randy's dress and gave him five stinging swats on his panties. The next time Randy forgot to sway, he got ten swats on his bare ass and was told that the punishment would grow with every mistake.

Randy quickly learned to swing his ass from side to side automatically when he walked. He began doing it whenever he walked, just so he wouldn't forget. He felt disgusted with himself when he was doing it, but he hated the humiliating -- and painful -- spankings more.

One day the older woman said to him, "We're going to start running."

"How in the world can anyone run in heels?" he asked.

"Watch me," she said, and she began running to the other end of the room. She had risen up on her toes and was taking tiny steps and jiggling in all directions with each step as she rapidly moved across the room and back. She looked like a little child.

"That's how women in high heels run," she said, "Now you do it."

She waited expectantly as he stood there thinking. He decided this was better than swats, so he stood on his toes and began prancing around. It felt humiliating as she kept shouting, "Faster, faster!" He minced around the room until he couldn't stay on his toes one more second, and then he collapsed on the couch.

"Excellent," the woman said. "You got that a lot quicker than the heels. We'll practice that every day from now on until you can run a few laps around the room in your heels."

She laughed.

"Tomorrow, we'll begin working on the last phase of high heels training, walking backwards. Don't look at me like that. You're going to start rehearsing your dance with Leslie. That will involve a lot of backward dancing when you're being led."

The lab routine, high heel walking and dance sessions continued day after day. Gradually the lab techs weaned him away from the suction cup and even though Leslie's dildo was tormenting him, he found himself responding to the greasy hands that kept building his urgency and then slowing him down so that he eventually came hard and the liquid from the Leslie's strap-on dildo gushed into him.

The women continued to work on him, and he saw that he was gradually becoming hairless below his belly button. When the hairlessness got below the start of his penis, he avoided looking at it because it scared him to see it.

He also noticed that after Leslie finished with the dildo, he began feeling itchy around his anus. It bothered him enough that he lost his concentration during the dancing practice. A few heavy spanking sessions that raised large bruises on his ass got him focused again.

Although he managed to block it during dance practice, when he was doing anything else, the itching kept getting worse. Sometimes during the high heel sessions, it bothered him so much that he squirmed and shook his rear to try to relieve it.

One time the older woman saw him and stopped him.

"What was that, dearie?" she said. "Do it again, what you just did with your ass?"

He hesitated, but she was insistent. So he did as she ordered.

"That's terrific. You're really swinging your ass wide from left to right now, and it's so sexy. You look like you can't wait for someone to jump you. The extra wiggle you just did is even sexier. It's going to drive the audience nuts. I want you to keep doing it when you walk."

Randy wasn't happy about her excitement, but after he was threatened with more swats, he added his squirming wiggle to his swaying rear when he walked.

One day he bent over to pick up some clothes on the floor and noticed that the itching didn't feel as strong. He began experimenting with moving in different ways and getting into different positions.

Finally, he found the way that gave him the most relief. It was when he was bending over in front, sticking his butt out behind him and spreading his legs apart. He felt his anus opening a little when he did this, and the itching stopped temporarily. If he squatted down and opened wider, it felt even better. But he couldn't do that for long, so he stuck to pushing his butt out and keeping his legs as wide apart as he could.

The older lady noticed this the next day, and she was delighted.

"You look even hotter with your ass sticking out and your legs spread. Keep doing that along with your sways and wiggles and squirms. Carmen is going to love it."

Carmen was there the next morning, and before he was taken to the lab, the older lady put him through his paces. Carmen was pleased and said that the dance teacher had told her he was nearly ready for his performance.

"The technicians are almost done with your crotch hair. They just have to finish the bottom of your balls."

Once he was strapped down in the lab, Carmen said, "Today you'll take the last step in your preparation with Leslie. Go ahead and stick it in, Leslie, and get to work. I see you've moved to a bigger dildo today. From the look on Randy's face, he doesn't care for it. That will make this next part more exciting."

She began working on Randy with her hands, gradually bringing him to the edge. He was almost there when she took her hands off of him, grabbed his hands and covered them with the lube.

"Now you finish," she ordered and placed his hands on his cock.

"No!" he cried out. "I'm so close. Please finish me."

"From now on, you have to finish yourself," she said. "When you can do that, you'll be ready for the performance, and after that, you'll go home. So get going."

But the humiliation of playing with himself while Leslie was doing his rear and Carmen was watching was too much. He slowly wilted, and then all that was left was the horrible feeling of Leslie pounding inside his ass.

"Have it your way," said Carmen. "I'm not going to force you, and don't worry, you won't get any swats. Okay, Leslie, you can squirt into him now. He's not coming today. I'll be back tomorrow morning, and we'll try again."

Randy felt frustrated, but the day proceeded normally. That night, for the first time since he arrived, he was put into restraints when he went to bed. He lay on his back, and his feet and arms were pulled away from his body. He could wiggle a little, but he couldn't even scratch his nose.

The next morning was a repeat from the previous day. Carmen was there, and after she had worked him up to nearly coming, she again replaced her hands with his. He didn't carry on, and eventually he wilted. In addition to his frustration, he felt a slight stab of pain.

The following day, Carmen was there again. "How are you feeling this morning?" she asked before they began.

"Strange," he said. "Even though I haven't touched them, my balls hurt. The pain has been coming and going since yesterday. I hope it's nothing serious."

"Don't worry," she said. "They will be fine eventually, but today I think they might get a lot worse."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if you don't get yourself off this morning, it will be three days. From what I understand, your blue balls will hurt so much you'll want to tear them off. That's why you have to sleep with restraints now. Let's get started Leslie."

As Leslie got into a rhythm, Carmen took Randy in her hands again and began building him up. His body pushed up into her slimy fist harder and harder, becoming frantic. He had to get off this morning.

Then she took her hands away and placed his where she had been. His face was anguished and he was on the verge of tears. He tried to make his hands begin stroking, but he hesitated.

"Finish up, Leslie," said Carmen. "Randy doesn't want to come today."

Randy screamed, "No! No!" as his insides were flooded. "I'll do it right now."

He started feeling the pain as Carmen was wiping his hands off.

"Too late," she said. "The ladies have to get to work. But, maybe tomorrow -- if you cooperate."

The next day, there was no hesitation. The second Carmen stopped working on him, he brought his hands into play and began pumping himself. Almost before Carmen could say, "Now, Leslie, now!" a huge gusher of white was streaming into the air, traveling so far up his body that he felt some of it hit him in the face.

Carmen laughed.

"That looked great. Ladies, were you watching? That's what I want you to do every day from now on. One of you will get him started, and then you'll turn the stroking over to him. Each day I want you to stop a few seconds earlier.

"He'll soon be doing it from the beginning. If he doesn't cooperate, don't let him come until he does. When he doesn't come, make sure that he's put into restraints that night.

"Also, I want you to help him direct his explosion right into his face from now on. You might have to pull his legs back a little further so he's aimed in the right direction. With his cooperation and your guidance, he should be able to hit his face every day.

"Once he can do that, I want you to get him to open his mouth as wide as possible when he comes, so that he shoots right into it. He'll resist, but you'll stop him at the edge of coming until he does. After a few days, his balls will hurt so much he'll give in."

Leslie left after the session every morning, but was back in the afternoon for the rehearsals to spin him around, dance away from him and back to him and posture like a flamenco dancer. Leslie's hair was short and slicked back. With finely chiseled facial features, this made for a look that was sort of butch, but it was set off by a beautiful face.

The dance they did was an erotic courting dance. Their bodies rubbed against each other in all sorts of positions. As they moved against each other, Randy looked at Leslie's face and often felt a stirring inside his leotard.

His costume was a blouse and a skirt of multiple layers of filmy transparent colored scarves. He pulled scarves off as the dance progressed. By the end he was barely covered in one layer of scarves. He usually wore a leotard under the scarf skirt but they sometimes practiced with him wearing nothing underneath.

For the whole dance, he was in high heels, but not as high as the ones he now wore the rest of the day. Practice in those had made moving around on the lower heels a snap, and he ran on his tiptoes, swayed his rear, wiggled and squirmed, spread his legs and thrust his rear out. All the moves were incorporated into the dance.

The dance ended with Leslie sitting spread-legged facing the back of a cane chair watching Randy dancing a sexy seduction solo.

When Randy removed the last scarf, he had to pull it back and forth between his legs. As he did, he spread his legs wide and jumped closer and closer to Leslie until she grabbed the scarf, pulled Randy close and gave him a long wet kiss.

The rubbing against Leslie during the earlier parts of the dance stimulated Randy, and using the scarf to masturbate himself aroused him even more. By the time of the final kiss, he was rock hard and there was often a wet spot on the scarf. Sometimes Leslie looked down at the spot and up into Randy's face with a smile so salacious that Randy was turned on even more.

One day Carmen came by in the afternoon and watched the rehearsal. She applauded when it was over.

"You're ready," she announced. "I'm inviting some friends to come over Saturday afternoon for your performance. Do a good job, and the next day you'll be back in your apartment."

A brief feeling of relief came over him, but it was soon replaced by the realization of how humiliating his performance would be. As if to remind him, the itching inside his ass crack was now almost unbearable, and he always walked or stood with his legs spread and his rear pushed out. Whenever someone watched him doing that, he felt utter shame, but he couldn't help it. The first thing he'd do when he got out of there was to see a doctor about his itching.

Earlier that week, the women technicians had finished their work and cleared out. But he still went to the lab every day to masturbate while being pumped by Leslie's dildo. The sessions stopped two days before the performance, and his hands were restrained each night to keep him from touching himself.

"It's so you'll be really hot and excited for the show," explained Carmen. "It will make the dance even more erotic."

On the day of the show, Carmen helped him into the costume on his bed. She fitted him with a beautiful wig of flowing red hair. He wore the same kind of scarf skirt he had worn in rehearsal, but these scarves were more colorful and more sheer. He could look down and see his hairless cock and balls through several layers of scarves. The high heel shoes were bright red patent leather.

As he was led into the studio, he saw all the old factory windows had been covered so it was completely dark. Then lights came on illuminating the wooden floor. He saw more than a dozen women and men sitting in the dark at the edge of the lighted area. He noticed behind them a new piece of furniture. He couldn't see it clearly because of the lights in his face, but it was long and low.

The introductory music began, and Leslie came over and took his hand. When their cue arrived, they swept out into the light. He saw video cameras on tripods around the lighted area and a man and woman near them with handheld cameras.

Then he had to focus on the tricky steps to the dance. The music was Latin and began slowly, building up to a frenetic climax. As he began moving faster and rubbing against Leslie, Randy quickly got hard. He remembered it had been two days without sex after he had been whacking himself off every day for weeks.

Finally, he was down to the last minute where he pulled the scarf between his legs. He spread his legs and hopped toward Leslie. As he danced, his cock was sticking straight out. He felt that any second he'd explode right there on the dance floor.