All Comments on 'Dancing Naked in the Rain'

by LoquiSordidaAdMe

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So sweet and So hot

Thank you for the beautiful story... it was uncommonly detailed.. gentle and powerful. I came here tonight to jerk off but I found unexpected art instead...please continue..thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story

Needs a second chapter

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: So sweet and So hot

You're too kind, Anonymous commenter. Thank you very much.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Awesome story

A second chapter is a possibility. But should it be about Springer on the trail and her further adventures? Or should it be about Springer and Beer Haver's reunion?

PrevertOnePrevertOneover 6 years ago
Yeah, a follow up would be good.

I like the idea of a sequel with Spring Mountain Bride and Beer Haver together, building the kind of life that could have been Bryan's. Maybe Bryan can watch, and regret.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Yeah, a follow up would be good.

"Maybe Bryan can watch, and regret."? You have an evil streak PrevertOne. I like you.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Don't you realize it?

This is the first chapter of a romance story!

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitover 6 years ago
Liked It

Thought it was really good.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 6 years ago
Yeah

Just. Yeah.

Leave it by itself, I reckon. It's a little jewel

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Don't you realize it?

If I were to continue after the epilogue, Romance is certainly a strong possibility. I honestly have not thought this story out further than the end I have here.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Liked It

Me too!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Yeah

Thanks EB. That was always my original intent. But I've discovered my characters have a habit of living in my brain after I thought I was done with them. We'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

On the whole well-written, but this: ""Ughn!... Yes!... Give it to me, baby!... Fuck that pussy hard... Ah! Yeah!... Make me feel every inch... every inch of that dick... So fucking deep, baby... Mmmph!" - is porn movie dialogue, always delivered in a fake baby voice and it's a turn-off for me.

All the "Oooooooooh! Ahhhhhhh!!!! Mmmmmm..." need to go. It's not very good form.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE:

Yeah, I know it's not for everyone. An editor suggested I get rid of it too, but I like it. It's part of my style. I like having an audible component to my sex scenes. I like to know what my characters are saying to each other and how they are saying it. Personally, I don't think there's enough talking during sex in porn, so if you can point me to some...

barefootcowgirlbarefootcowgirlover 6 years ago
Which ever you choose, keep writing

This was a great story.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Which ever you choose, keep writing

Thanks! My third story is in progress and I have ideas for my fourth.

RecHikerRecHikerover 6 years ago
Excellent Story Line

5 star story for sure.....

Thank you for you wonderful story. I have a passion for stories with a theme of hiking. The setting is perfect and the interaction between your characters is superb. With the last sentence of your epilogue, almost begs for another chapter. Just an idea.

Thank you again,

RecHiker

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Excellent Story Line

If you collect hiking themed stories, I'm going to have to spend some time on your Favorites list, RecHiker. Glad you enjoyed it.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 6 years ago
Thank you

signed

Me

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Thank you

You're welcome

zooliciouszooliciousover 6 years ago
wilderness

A woman who knows the trail.

Absolutely hot.

Great tale.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: wilderness

Thanks zoolicious. Glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for this great hiking story 5*

Don't get on the trail anymore. Joints giving out now, but loved your story (wish it brought back sexy memories, but sadly nothing like this!).

BTW, and sorry to be pedantic, but your user name more properly should be 'SordidasMihiLoquere'. I saw where you found it, but it unfortunately is an ungrammatical machine translation. 'Ad' is a movement preposition, and the verb loquor (of which loquere is the present tense 2nd person singular imperative) wants the dative 'mihi' =to me. Sordidus -a -um is an adjective modifying the implied 5th decl.plural 'res'= things which is feminine, so sordidas. Sorry 'bout that (been over half a century, but I have gotten a bit back into it recently, and this was an opportunity to review.)

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.

nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior. ---Catullus Carmen 85

I hate and I love. Why? you might ask. I don't know, but that's what it feels like, and it hurts like hell. (my translation)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

"Longest walk of shame" hahaha...

This story sounds super cathartic and erotic, I loved the support she found in others and within herself. My kind of girl. One of my favorite stories in a long long time.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Thanks for this great hiking story 5*

I'm glad you enjoyed it Anonymous Latin Scholar, and I am absolutely tickled that somebody bothered to translate my pen name. My high school Latin is so long forgotten that I never could have worked out the translation for myself, so yeah, I took the easy way out. I'll own that. If there was a way to "edit" my pen name, I'd gladly use your version. Thanks for the lesson and thanks for reading. I hope you still get outside at least a little bit every now and then.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Amazing

That was one of my favorite lines too, unexplored_worlds. I'm so glad someone else enjoyed it enough to comment on it. I guess I'm doing something right.

Jaxon16Jaxon16over 6 years ago
I read every word

Hi Loqui,

With many stories I skim through the slow parts, but your story painted a picture that took over my imagination.

Although I never hiked in Virginia, I have day hiked many portions of the AT from Pennsylvania though Connecticut. I even had a very stoned, heavy make out session with my girlfriend at the time in Harriman Park in NY. We did not care if anyone saw us, so I can relate even more.

I disagree with the criticism of the pornographic language you used. In the first scene Springer wanted to hear what the couple was saying to further heighten her arousal. Also, Your couple knew they had an actively engaged audience lurking behind a try and in a sleeping bag, so the dialogue appropriately added to the scene.

I have no need to read about Springer having other lovers on the trail, especially with implying that Beer Haver is the father.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: I read every word

It looks like you read every word of every comment too, Jaxon16. I'm so glad my story was able to make such a connection with you. And I'm glad I could spark fond memories.

My style is my style, and I'm not likely to change it, but you make some excellent arguments in support of my use of dialogue. Thank you for that. I may steal them from you someday if I ever need to defend it myself.

The majority of commenters, both public and private, agree that any follow up should reunite Springer and Beer Haver. If I ever figure out what those two would do next, I might just write it up.

SolarRaySolarRayover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Found this story through your forum post. Great story! Great detail, great dialogue, great sex. She was seeking a certain type of passion, and she found it. I thought your dirty talk form was fine. I understand the style and for me it jived with the rest of the writing. Epilogue wasn't necessary in my opinion. I love stories about characters engaged in emotional struggles who come out stronger for it. Looking forward to more of your work! 5 stars.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Enjoyed it!

Thanks, SolarRay. Especially for your analysis in the Forum. It's very encouraging as an author, knowing that I was able to set myself a goal, and meet it successfully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

"Personally, I don't think there's enough talking during sex in porn, so if you can point me to some..."

You're the writer, so if you think dialogue that comes directly from tacky porn movies is what you like and feel is appropriate, so be it. You asked for opinions and I gave mine. If you and your readers think, "Ooooh, ahhhhh! Fuck that pussy, baby!" is good dialogue, that's all that matters. For those of us looking for, as you say - a "strong, determined woman" story - well, I'll look elsewhere.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE:

I appreciate you taking the time to offer feedback Anonymous commenter. We clearly have different tastes in erotic dialog, and that's ok. I wish you the best of luck finding authors that better suit your tastes. No hard feelings on my end.

MoonlightandRosesMoonlightandRosesover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

Loqui Sordida Ad Me, I read your story and enjoyed it. What I particularly liked was that you took time to develop the woman’s personality and you presented her feelings well. Also, that she striped nude except for her hiking boots – that was a nice image and I liked your description of the woman who was having sex on the table. Finally I liked that this was a strong woman who knew what she wanted.

Moonlight and Roses,

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Enjoyed It

Thanks Et lux lunae Agnus Dei, that means a lot to me. I'm glad I was able to meet your expectations after all.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 6 years ago
Bryan, you fucking asshole!

Good story, hot sex and the frustration leading up to it with the trek and the arguments worked quite well. I wouldn't mind a sequel to it.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Bryan, you fucking asshole!

Thanks LaRascasse, I'm glad you enjoyed it. There may be a sequel someday. I know how that phone call will go. I just have to find and interesting story to follow it.

ExescortExescortover 6 years ago
Ooo....she’s a bit slutty

So I’m going through the feedback thread and I see this story, oh, ok I’ll give that a read, probably won’t like it but hey ho.

How wrong was I!

That was fun, great description, felt like I’d done the trip myself. As for, did you manage to make her a feminist? I’m not sure, but you certainly made her a super slutty rebound chick.

I loved it, 5stars from moi

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Ooo....she’s a bit slutty

Thanks Exescort, that means a lot. I'm a big fan of your work and I'm flattered that you think so well of mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved!!

More please!!!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Loved!!

Glad you liked it. This is my best rated story so far, but I'll keep trying to top it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Big fan of

happily ever after, would love to see a sequel. A transition from falling in lust to in love.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Big fan of

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. I'd like to do a sequel to this one as well. I've written the phone call, but beyond that I feel like I need a really special idea for Springer and Beer Haver. I don't want to crank out a sequel just to have one. These two deserve a special story, and I haven't come up with one yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Nom de Plume

"Talk dirty to me!" Love it!

Tyrion90Tyrion90almost 6 years ago

Wow... What an amazing and touching story.

I've tried to write why it touches me so, but I can't find the words.

So just wow will have to do. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sex on the trail

Reminds me of many years ago when a girlfriend and I went off with a blanket on a snowmobile trail in mid-July -- guaranteed to have it to ourselves, right?

Wrong! Happily we were in recovery mode when two other hikers came down the trail and we jumped into the bushes ...

They were nice enough to turn around, but saucy enough that they left a note on my windshield: "Was it good?"

Yes, actually; yes it was good.

;-)

ReefBeachReefBeachover 5 years ago
beautiful, amazing writing

You capture the natural beauty of hiking, then the mundane mechanics, then her rage & confusion... & fantastic sex!

Lovely twist at the end. Could be a romance, but probably better as the short story it is IMHO.

Nice that you respond to your commenters too.

6 stars if I could.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 5 years agoAuthor
RE: beautiful, amazing writing

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. It's funny you should mention "Romance", because I have just published a sequel story that picks up right where "DNitR" leaves off. It's 10 pages long in the Romance category and it not quite as salacious. I don't know if you'd be into it or not, but if your curious about what happens after Springer's phone call, it's all there.

https://www.literotica.com/s/springer-mountain-bride

Thanks again for reading!

-Loqui

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Springer Mountain Bride

Came to this after reading Springer Mountain Bride. Both wonderful stories! I shall now work my way through the rest of your offerings.

xx (A wet girl from Oz)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Gosh you wrote a very convincing story. I felt like I was right there and heck I wish I was so I could get my sexy on :)

Now on to read your other stories.

Z

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story.

As someone else commented, I came to this after reading Springer Mountain Bride. Glad I read it first; it made this story better - although both stories were 5*s.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 3 years ago
Fun!!!

This is a terrific stand alone story and a much welcome back story for "Springer Mountain Bride." I enjoyed every word of both stories, and now I have a new writer to favorite! Thanks sordidum seminiverbius.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 3 years ago
An inspirational story about the Appalachian Trail

I am bowled over by this story and the follow on ‘Springer Mountain Bride’. I read ‘Dancing in the rain’ looking for an erotic yarn. I was not disappointed, but I was also inspired by descriptions of the Appalachian Trail which led me to research the trail in depth on the Gaia Maps website and on YouTube where I found the locations and huts described in the story. I am now planning a trip to hike part of the trail myself - after the pandemic, of course. I love stories like this which are based upon real locations, and where the characters and scenarios are believable. This story ticks all my boxes in this regard. Well done!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 3 years agoAuthor

I'm glad I could be an inspiration, Hiker66Biker. The Appalachian Trail is truly an east coast treasure. I should plan another trip up there myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THIS IS A GREAT SEX STORY ABOUT ADULTS!

I SPEND A WONDERFUL DAY WITH MY GIRLFRIEND/ now wife in on that trail!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoquiSordidaAdMe@LoquiSordidaAdMe
383 Followers
I've been reading stories on Literotica since the the 90s. Personally, I find written erotica more arousing that photos or videos, and I always gravitated towards simple stroke stories. When I first decided to write for Literotica, my only goal was to write the kind of stories...