Dancing Naked in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's half gone now, but yeah. See, I made a stupid decision my very first backpacking trip. It got me saddled with a trail name that stuck, and now I kinda feel obliged to live up to it." He offered me his hand in greeting. "Hi. They call me 'Beer Haver'. That's my buddy 'Bungee' over there, and the two love-birds are 'Birdie Flirt' and 'Telephoto Tom'."

"Hi Beer Haver, I'm..." I had to choke back a sob "...I'm Springer Mountain Bride." And the waterworks started again.

Beer Haver and Bungee were about my age. Bungee was big and beefy. He was going bald, but the hair he had left was pulled back in a pony tail. They were both from Baltimore where Bungee was a financial analyst and Beer Haver was a project manager. The two of them made a yearly trek across Maryland from Harper's Ferry to Pen Mar. It was normally a chance to get away from their wives for a bit, but Beer Haver had gotten divorced this past year, and especially needed the get-away.

Birdie Flirt and Telephoto Tom were newly-retired middle school teachers from outside Memphis, married 43 years. Self-described hippies, they had started a bird watching expedition through the Shenandoah Valley in June and were just slowly going north until the weather turned too cold to continue. Birdie was a spindly woman with long snow-white hair who wasn't as delicate as she looked. Tom was solid but paunchy with more salt than pepper in his beard; he admitted to carrying more camera equipment than he should. They were very clearly in love.

The four had arrived here at Pine Knob and decided to combine dinners for a communal feast. Beer Haver invited me to join them for rehydrated chili mac and ramen primavera which was exactly as bad as it sounds, but actually enjoyable with company.

After dinner, I took off my boots and socks like the others and enjoyed the feeling of the cool, loamy earth on my tired feet. I managed to relax a bit. Another Natty Boh helped.

We sat around the campfire ring sharing stories. There were two frontier benches—just logs hewn flat and worn smooth with age set across two large stones. Bungee, Beer Haver, and I sat on one. Birdie and Tom sat on the other, holding hands.

Eventually my story had to come out, and with some prodding I told it.

When I was done, Bungee and Beer Haver promised to beat the living shit out of Bryan if he ever showed his face in Baltimore. Tom wouldn't commit to any violence, but he and Birdie promised a good, stern lecture if they ever ran into Bryan in Memphis.

It felt good to have people take my side, but rehashing the story had been emotionally draining. My face was tear-stained, my body was sore and tired, and I was dispirited by the last four days. I sort of slumped into myself on the bench. Beer Haver and Bungee rubbed my back reassuringly. It felt really, really good just to be touched.

But then the rain started to fall. As if someone had turned on a sprinkler, a warm and gentle summer shower caught us all off guard. The campfire hissed and popped. Bungee, Tom, and Birdie scrambled to get the gear off the picnic table and into the shelter. I couldn't muster the energy to move and Beer Haver stayed by my side.

After a minute or two the others were all settled in the three-sided cabin shelter, and water was starting to drip off my hair and run down my face. Beer Haver stood up and offered me his hand. "C'mon Springer, get up."

"Go on, I'm fine," I sniffed.

"Nope. Sitting in the rain is pathetic. You're not pathetic. Dance with me."

"What?"

"Sitting in the rain is pathetic, but dancing in the rain is... liberating... empowering" To demonstrate he did a ridiculous little jig that made me smile. "Dance with me, Springer."

I took his hand and he helped me up and then twirled me. Beer Haver knew how to dance. The only music was the percussive rhythm of the rain on the roof of the cabin, but we made do. We spun and we stomped and we waved our arms and we shook our asses around the smoldering fire. The mud squished between our toes and splattered our calves. I laughed out loud. From the dry shelter, Bungee, Telephoto Tom, and Birdie Flirt watched us like we had gone insane. Maybe I finally had.

The gentle, steady rain saturated out clothes. Beer Haver struggled out of his soaking T-shirt and tossed it into the shelter before resuming our dance. In an unexpected moment of catharsis, I followed suit. I peeled off my shirt and my bra and tossed them aside. That was how this whole mess started, after all.

The rain ran down my breasts and dripped from my taut nipples. Bungee whistled, Birdie Flirt clapped and cheered, and Beer Haver looked me up and down appreciatively before taking my hand and spinning me into another dance.

I danced toppless in the rain and exhilerated in the freedom of my unrestrained tits. It was liberating. Beer Haver took my hands and swung me around and twirled me and spun me away then drew me back into him... and there we were.

I could feel the damp hair on his chest pressed to my bare back. He had one arm crossed over my chest and I could feel its weight on my breasts. His other hand was on my stomach, fingers dipping slightly into the waistband of my shorts. I could feel the heat of his body on my wet skin. Against my ass I could feel his erection growing. I looked back at him through twists of sodden hair and he looked at me, raindrops rolling down his face.

My need for release had an urgency I could no longer restrain.

For a moment we held each other's gaze as the rain fell, and then I turned and I kissed him and he kissed me back. He held my face, and I ran my fingers through his hair as his tongue danced with mine. Rain water cascaded down my back and over my breasts pressed between our bodies.

My hands explored his back and shoulders while his wandered down my hips and grabbed my ass. He pushed one hand down the back of my shorts caressing bare flesh, and I reached between us to open his shorts. His other hand returned to my breast and stroked my swollen nipple with his thumb while I reached for his cock with trembling fingers.

In my hands his cock felt soft and firm and slick from the rain, and I stroked the length of his shaft until it reached its full potential. He filled my hands and his size was more than sufficient for my needs.

Beer Haver broke our kiss and ran his fingers through my wet and tangled hair. "They can all see us, you know."

"I know, but I need this... I need you," I pleaded looking up at him.

"We can go back in the woods-"

"No! Here. Now... Let them watch... Please..." I began to open my own shorts, but he took my hands in his and kissed me again.

A tremor of pleasure and anticipation ran down my spine as my nips brushed against his chest. He pushed me backwards, one step, two steps, and then lowered me sitting onto the end of the campfire bench.

He gently leaned me backwards until the soft rain pattered against my whole body and then he took my open shorts and panties at once by the waist and pulled them down over my hips. I raised my ass in the air and he pulled my soaking clothes down my legs and off my feet leaving me naked in the rain.

On his knees now between my open legs I gasped as I felt his tongue push between the folds of my eager pussy, the scruff of his beard on my inner thighs.

"Oooohhhh... Yes!... Yes, eat me, please... God, I need this..."

For a brief moment I was mortified to remembered how long it had been since I had last shaved, but his lips on my plump clit drove that concern from my head and left me awash in sensation.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhh... that feels sooo gooood..."

I tangled my fingers in his dripping hair and pressed his lips into to my loins. Lifting my hips off the bench, he held my ass in his hands, and worked his tongue deep into me and against my clit.

Rivulets of cool rain trickled down my stomach from my raised hips to flow beneath my breasts and down my sides. My toes curled in the mud. The tip of his tongue swirled around my clit and traced my every contour. The tactile stimulation was overwhelming.

"Yes... Yes, please... Oh God... Lick my clit... Yes, like that!... Oh God, just like that!..."

While his tongue stroked my clit, Beer Haver twisted a wet finger into me and curled it up to brush lightly against my G-spot. I lost all sense of time and place. There was too much happening to my body all at once. I was too weak to contain so many sensations, and I begged for release.

"AhhhhHaaahhhh... GOD, I'm gonna cum!... Make me cum... Please, make me cum... I need to cum so bad... Please GOD!"

He'd quickly found the key to unlock the orgasm that had evaded me for so long. My legs tensed and my shoulders arched forward as every spent muscle in my body suddenly contracted tightly into a coiled spring wrapped around the core of my being.

And then with a shuddering wail of ecstasy, everything released.

I collapsed back onto the bench with a sigh and let the rain wash over my naked skin. His hands drifted up the goose-flesh of my ribs as he kissed his way along my belly, dipped his tongue into my navel, brushed his lips along my sides. He rubbed one nipple with his palm while kneading my breast, and took the other in his mouth, teasing it with his tongue.

I held his head to my breast as I caught my breath and recovered. Over in the shelter, Bungee sat at the edge of the open wall. His eyes were devouring my body, and he didn't try to hide the tent in his shorts. In the back corner of the shelter Birdie and Tom were frantically arranging their sleeping bags, whispering and giggling like teenagers.

Beer Haver moved to kiss me. I could taste my own body on his hot lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He hovered over me, supporting his weight on the bench, and the rain drizzled from his body onto mine.

"I need more," I whispered reaching down into his open shorts and filling my hand with his cock. "Please... I need you inside of me."

He smiled, kissed my forehead, and stood. I sat up and pulled his rain-soaked shorts down over his trail-sculpted ass and legs. They fell to his ankles and I was eye level with his manhood. He had a distinctive upward curve, and a thick crest around his circumcised head. Like the man, the member was stout but not intimidating, and gave the impression of quiet, restrained prowess.

I took him in my hand, caressed his testes, and brushed my lips along the curve of his shaft. I pressed the wet heat of him into my cheek as the rain rolled down my back.

"I want this cock," I told him. "I need it so bad. I've just been... empty... for so long."

"I know," he replied huskily, caressing my wet face. "I want you, too. I want to fill you with every ounce of me. I want the rain to wash away all of the pain so I can fill you with joy."

I clambered to my knees and began to turn my ass towards him when he stopped me. He stepped across the bench and sat straddling it, then pulled me down to him. He arranged my legs over his with me sitting lotus-style is his lap.

I kissed him again. He dug his fingers into my ass. I held his cock in my hand and teased my splayed labia with his cockhead. He looked at me, brushed a wet lock of hair from my face, took a breath and hesitantly asked "Do you pack condoms?"

"No," I whimpered, suddenly afraid it could all end here. "...Do you?"

I did some quick math in my head and knew he was right to ask. But oh God, I need this so bad! Bryan, you fucking asshole! You took all of our condoms with you.

He shook his head. "I never thought I'd need them."

No, no, no... This can't be a deal-breaker. Not this close. I looked down between our bodies to see his cockhead nestled against my open lips, needing only the slightest nudge. So close. So close to physically filling my emotional void. Unwilling to let him pull away, I tightened my grip on his shaft.

I looked back up with tears of frustration welling in my eyes but washed away by the rain. Even in the failing light, my desperation must have been obvious. Beer Haver's eyes softened. He tilted his head and with a hint of trepidation he asked "Risk it?"

"Oh God, yes!"

I desperately pulled his cock forward and he rolled his hips back to thrust upwards and with a stroke he was in me. The pressure of his cock deep inside my body suddenly drove out the tension and the angst and the pain of the last four days.

"Ohhhhhh... Yessss!" I moaned. "Ohhh, I need this... I need this sooo much..."

And he took me in his arms and he kissed me hard. My breasts flattened against his chest and slid up and down between us when he began to move his hips and lift my body. His cock sank deep into me, touching me everywhere—touching everything inside of me that had been so long neglected.

The rain began to fall harder, sluicing down our bodies, cooling the heat between us. Beer Haver held me tight to his chest and steadily rocked me up and down on his cock. With his lips next to my ear he whispered, "You get off on people watching you, don't you?"

"I don't... I never tried... Yesss..." But I hadn't realized it until he had asked.

Beer Haver turned my head towards the shelter while he continued to slowly fuck me senseless.

"Can you see Bungee jacking off over there? Does it turn you on to know that he's watching?"

"Yesss," I hissed in response.

"He can't take his eyes off your ass. You're going to make him cum. He's going to cum tonight, because of you."

"Oh God..." I moaned.

"Can you see Birdie Flirt and Tom back in the shadows? What do you think they're doing in that sleeping bag?"

"Ungh... I hope he's... fucking her... as good as you're... fucking me."

"How's it feel, Springer?... Fucking for an audience?"

How did it feel? For two days, I had tried so hard to stop myself from feeling anything. Beer Haver's question broke through a fragile wall I had built too quickly. When it collapsed I suddenly felt everything.

I was naked, fucking a stranger—a man whose real name I didn't even know—in front of other strangers. They had all seen me writhing naked in orgasmic delirium. I wanted them to see it again.

This was the sluttiest, most erotic, obscene, and daring thing I had ever done. I felt shame and pride and humiliation and exhilaration all at once. A wave of contradicting emotions caught me off guard, and I gasped as my body spasmed in a unexpected orgasm.

"Oh!... Oh God... Oh God, it feels... It feels... Oh, so fucking good... Sooo good..."

It was a minor orgasm—an appetizer that left me ravenous for more.

"Beer Haver?" I whispered, digging my nails into his back.

"Uh-huh?"

"Shut up and fuck me!"

I kissed him hard and he grabbed my ass in his strong hands and bounced me up and down on his cock like a play thing. I planted my feet on the rain-slick wood behind him and worked my sore legs back and forth while I held on around his neck.

"OH!... Yes!... Uhn!... Uhn!... Just... like... that!... AH!... Fuck... me... Please... just... fuck... me!... Oh... Oh... Ungh!... Ungh!... Ah..."

Beer Haver fucked me hard and deep until the words wouldn't come and I could only grunt incoherently. With every thrust my tits lurched up my chest and bounced back down. It was all I could do to hang on to him as the rain fell on our slippery bodies. I could have gone on riding his cock like this for hours. But it was a reckless, zealous fucking that couldn't last.

As I leaned back, groaning in delight, feeling the rain on my face and chest, first one hand slipped from his neck and then the other in quick succession. I cried out in surprise as I fell backwards!

But Beer Haver caught me in strong, gentle arms before my head could slam against the bench.

He pulled me back up towards him, and gasping for breath, wrapped his arms around me and held me tight to his chest with his cock buried deep. I held him, panting to catch my own breath as the rain beat down on us.

"I just gotta say," he huffed, "your Bryan is an idiot."

He ran his fingers through my wet and tangled hair and looked me in the eye. "If I had... a woman like you in my life... I would fuck you on my gran'ma's dining room table... in the middle of Thanksgiving dinner."

The very idea made my stomach flutter. I rolled my hips around, feeling him seated deep inside me.

"Oooo... I like that idea," I cooed. "Mashed potatoes squishing under my ass... Cranberry sauce smeared across my tits... Gran'ma fingering herself under the table." He winced at that last one. "Too far?"

"A little too far."

"Sorry. I changed my mind... Can you talk and fuck at the same time?"

"For you I can." He leaned me backwards gently, arching my back until my head rested on the rain slick wood and my tits fell towards my shoulders. As he started to plunge his cock back into my depths, his cockhead rubbed against my G-spot just right.

"You are so fucking beautiful," he said, grabbing my wet tits and mauling them in his hands as he began to fuck me slow and steady and deep. "I don't know how any man could resist a chance to be inside you."

As the rain fell on my supine body, I reached down and pressed my hand to my abdomen. I could feel him moving inside my belly, in and out and in again. "You fit me just right. Your cock touches every part of me. I love the way you feel in my pussy."

"I want to watch you cum on my cock. I didn't get to see it last time. This time I want to look in your eyes when you cum." He started rubbing my clit in slow circles with his thumb. The rain flowed down his face and chest and stomach and I could feel it splash on my pussy when it ebbed against the root of his cock.

"I want that too... I want to cum for you... and for them... make me cum for you!" I put my hand over his thumb and showed him just how to rub me.

It was already starting. I could tell this orgasm was going to be a long, slow burn.

"Yes... Just like that... fuck me like that!"

He had one hand in the small of my back and he was pumping his hips steadily while he thumbed my clit. I worked my hips back and forth, meeting his rhythm. My breasts heaved up and down my chest with every beat. My mind was going fuzzy again. The sensation was taking over.

"Oh God, yes... Ah!... Don't stop... Uhn... I love the way you fuck me... I need you to fuck me..."

He was thrusting faster now, with a determination that radiated from his throbbing cock. Rivulets of rain coursed over my body and sprayed off of my bucking tits. I was so near the edge now, starting to lose myself.

"That's it!... Don't stop... I'm gonna... cum again!... I'm gonna... cum for you!... Watch me cum for you!"

"I'm watching... We're all watching..."

With a glance at the cabin and the six eyes glued to my debauchery, I pushed myself over the edge. The last four days melted away. I was filled with a crazy, passionate energy that consumed me. Bryan was gone. Sorrow and longing and hunger were gone. There was only me, and this throbbing cock, and the incredible man who filled the emptiness with rapture.

"Oh God, I'm cumming... I'm cummimg... don't let me stop... keep me cumming... Ah!... Ah!... Oh!"

He kept vigorously working his thumb on my clit, steadily fucking me, fucking me, fucking me. I begged him to keep going, to prolong this ecstasy of release. And when my mind was too far gone to form the words to beg, I cried out wordlessly into the night, howling my delirious surrender.

An ebb in the torrent of release and I pleaded "Don't stop!... I'm still cumming!... Don't stop fucking me!" before another wave of pleasure crested and broke.

My body trembled and shook. I clawed at the wood and his thighs and my own tits. My eyes wouldn't focus and I couldn't tell if the sound in my ears was the patter of the rain, the frantic beating of my heart, or the relentless pounding of his cock.