All Comments on 'Dancing the Night Away'

by Chadwriteserotica

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
clarkgarbleclarkgarble7 months ago

All the fight geometry is incomprehensible. You know that, right?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

Fun read but cliche and all narrative driven 3.5*

Daggy1965Daggy19657 months ago

Like stories like this where the perceived weak guy kicks the arse of a bully.

robinhodrobinhod7 months ago

Little guy with martial moves beats up offensive big guy.

That's the whole of this story in 10 words.

Not much, is it?

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm7 months ago

Power fantasies for the win! Good for you!

Now, please go take a self-defense class that teaches stuff that actually works. I stopped reading when you described how you stomped on the guy's foot, proving that this is, in fact, all happening in your head.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ7 months ago

Two out of your three stories were good. The waitress story sucked but this and the story about the boss made up for it.

Busman19639Busman196397 months ago

This story is more about a fight then anything else.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades7 months ago

enjoyed the read. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Same pattern like the other story you posted today.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Three stars for an Average tale, which is wildly unrealistic the extent he kept beating and kicking a helpless man. Jail time.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good short LW tale, but it would be better with some more depth and some twist, cutting the fight details to the minimum. 5* anyway, for giving a break from the usual annoying cuck tales.

AngelRiderAngelRider7 months ago

2 stories like this in one day is a bit much. Still liked it though.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Glad the creep got what he deserved, but a lousy story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't care much for stories where every particular of a sex scene, every drip, every thrust is described in microscopic detail. After reading this, I now know that that applies to fighting scenes too. I quickly became bored.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just read all three stories and found that they were very interesting except the waitress, Violence has its place and you do a masterful job of putting it in writing. For a small guy in your stories you have created just the right person.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Chicks are wired to get excited when dudes fught. What are you, 15 maybe?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

Not bad for a guy 20 years out of practice.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No bouncers/security at the club? This creep should have been nipped in the bud and escorted out without having to go to the emergency room. In America, many people are also armed in spite of not supposed to

be drinking alcohol.

enderlocke77enderlocke777 months ago

Wasn't anything here hell even the bar fight was lame for a bar fight

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Would've given you a higher rating but you wrote about "having a cigarette", which is gross, and the story took place in a bar (so cliche). Try writing a story that doesn't involve, drinking, smoking or drugs like 95% of these stories do. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story, but the weird paragraph breaks were distracting.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great ending!! I like it when the good guy wins!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not much of a story. Not even a flash story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Where is the sex? This just an ego-macho jr high story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

wimpy little betas love a story like this. About as believable as those ridiculous 'girl power' action movies in recent years, where some 5'1" 95 pound 'badass ninja chick' takes out an entire division of Russian spesnatz dudes the size of nfl lineman, barehanded, and comes out without so much of a scratch on her. Hint: There's a reason there are exactly ZERO cases of anything like this story, or the girl power movies, happening in real life.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

My Dad always taught me, "You don't fight with your friends, so if you get in a fight, the adversary is your enemy. And if you get him down, DON'T LET HIM GET BACK UP!!" 5 stars, the Bear approves. The Alpha male is not always the baddest. Sometimes the Beta is nastier than the Alpha because he is constantly 'watching his six', as the saying goes. So watch out for us quiet, non-assuming guys.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love it when the Good Guys win and the ass holes go down in flames.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story, and appropriate conclusion for a would be prick and rapist.

WetheNorthWetheNorth7 months ago

More bully stories should end this way

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

'ChadUsesAIToWriteNon-EroticaQuicklyAndEfficiently'

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Not bad. I don’t mind seeing an asshole get his ass kicked.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This does not belong on this site. Let alone in LW. AND 'chad- you do not write erotica'

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Too much anatomy and not enough reality. Most little guys git their ass kicked. Maybe later the big guy gets a 2x4, or even a bullet, to the back of the head. Who cares. Glad the big guy got his ass kicked, but I think that's mostly fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, lots of haters. They must be some of those self appointed alphas males we hear so much about. This story was about an Omega male, you know the Ender of Alphas. 5★ because alpha males are totally overrated and spend way too much time polishing their own chrome.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very interesting.

BabalooieBabalooie7 months ago

Good story. Five stars.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster17 months ago

I have to agree that when a non-assuming, non-confrontational guy gets confronted by a major asshole, abd it turns out the supposed cuck has some skills, watching the takedown makes a fun read.

No, it isn't a Pulitzer prize winner, but then this isn't the place for THAT kind of fiction.

This story fit the category, was entertaining, well-written, and got 5 stars from here.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Keep writing like this. I love it when a smaller man puts it on a arrogant asshole. This happened several years ago. My wife, my brother and his wife, two different friends and their wives were having a good time. The place was rocking. Later some of our local NFL football players came in. A little later I could tell that they would probably be causing trouble. But I didn't really think it would be with us. There was one of them that was bugging a few women and the main woman was Tina my wife. When she and Sherry our friends wife went to the restroom and on the way back he approached and was blocking them from returning to us. I was on my way I really didn't have a clue what I was going to do. They were all a lot bigger than me. I seen my brother Clarence and two other football players coming from different diredirections. . Clarence was there right after me. I was telling the asshole to get away from Tina. He push me and I swung up at him but it was like hitting a cement wall.I managed to stamp down as hard as I could on his foot. He threw me like nothing. That's when Clarence came in. The football player wasn't a match for his ability of fighting. When Clarence had him down that's when the other players were there. Clarence asked if they wanted some of the same. They apologized for their coplayer. Then the to big black bouncers were there. One of them got a little mouthy and Clarence said that if they were doing their job he wouldn't have to. Things settled down. We didn't have any other problems and enjoyed the rest of the evening.

PraetusPraetus7 months ago

I liked it. There is the assumptions hat the wife would go with the predator if the MC had been beaten, which I firmly doubt. If she did then she wouldn't be worth it. And this wife seemed the sort to have stuck by her man regardless.

ecboyecboy7 months ago

Love it when the bad guy gets stomped

mfbridgesmfbridges7 months ago

Awesome story, I wasn't expecting this from how it started. Perfect example of of how to make a short story stand out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The wife seemed to like her husband fighting for her.

From the language used in the story I felt the wife was a woman that got sexually

excited from that.

That is the reason she was married to the Fighter husband.

The huge buffoon I don't care for either. So, this story has three characters that I don't care for. Writing was a 4 but the content was a minus -5 final grade was a 1

I would never want to be around / acquainted with the three.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To the Beta Wimps Troll guy. My wife has put 3 good sized men on the ground over the years. Using some of those "fake" martial arts moves. All of them significantly larger and looking for trouble. The last one so hard that his mugging partner ran away before she could get to him. Being trained by someone effective, who believes bullies should be put down hard, she follows her training well. So yes, "little girls" can put a man down. (Granted, Going toe-to-toe with and punching out a much larger member of a special forces unit is unlikely. Unless you're Electra or Buffy the Vampire Slayer.) Oh, by the way, a couple years ago I tamed a mugger who was larger and a least 4 inches taller with some of those bogus moves you disparage. Go pick on some female MMA fighters and have fun.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

quick 5 on his score card

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When a person trained in MMA, or similar discipline, puts an aggressor on the floor in an incapacitated state he’s not “allowed” to continue to attack/stomp on that helpless person, no matter how deserving the asshole is of further attention. The MC would likely be facing significant jail time if law enforcement was able to identify/locate him. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love a fair fight, with all the dirty tricks and mean moves and once you win… fuck them over again, round after round.

The fater they are the fater they fall.

Captcha

dgfergiedgfergie6 months ago

Another good one where the big guy learns to never fuck with a husband when you don't know his capabilities. Of course there is one rule any smart man know, you never fuck with a married woman. True story here, found my wife coming out of nightclub with some guy one night.

I called out to her and the guy said something I don't remember. My reply was "She's my wife" the guy turned around and went the other way and I told my wife to go home and be a wife. Of course she didn't but that's another story. Oh. I'm not a fighter or a big guy either but the guy that just let her was smart, never screw with a married woman. If you like to take chances though, check out the pick up places the first few days of hunting season and you'll be surprised and the wild game you'll find there if you of a mind to. 5 stars for this one

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm6 months ago

I thought this was a cuckold story. But I wasn't disappointed. I love this author.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

One for the real happily married couples. With all people trained in the different mma styles of fighting you never know who or how tough the person you’re fucking with will be . His wife should’ve took a kick to his balls on the way out

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ho hum. Another boring excruciating detail of a hero hubby defeating the bad guy. It wasn’t a story as much as a how to fight description. Very exciting. The burn the bastard crowd will jack themselves silly and proclaim this writer the second coming of Hemingway. Cut and paste from a thousand others!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like the brevity. It has a good revenge response to the bad guy so the only thing I would recommend would be to spend a little more time on the history of the protagonist

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA3 months ago

The stories I have read so far I like your M/C. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The wife spitting on the asshole when he was down was icing on this delicious cake. I hate those macho alpha types that think they can take whatever they want from whomever they want simply because they're big and strong and assume that anyone smaller and quiet is weak. He learned the hard way that appearances can be deceiving and that perhaps he should be better behaved in future.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Big black man says you can’t do nothing about me taking your wife and if you try you’ll get hurt. Right. Just one more shovel of dog shit on the pile of asinine stories that make you shake your head and say, really? Just awful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous