All Comments on 'Dancing with Aunt Christine'

by LustyWolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Loved it

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
"Dancing" with lesbians

Thought this would be a sexy aunt taking her nephew under her wing. It seems more like a disguised lez story.

GizmorGizmoralmost 11 years ago
Dancing

He'll surely know how to take care of a woman. Hoping for more. Thanks.

cotto2000ccotto2000calmost 11 years ago
Great story

I loved the story and how you brought Heather into the mix. I would love to see his cousin join the trio in the next chapter.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
Loved it.

Great story would like to see more. Thanks

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

more like desguised bdsm story

GRYFANxGRYFANxover 9 years ago
More!

I can't believe you didn't continue this!

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedover 8 years ago
I need a cigarette!

Whew! I just finished reading this straight thru and I feel spent.

However, what other lessons did Professors Heather & Christine impart upon Steven? What happened when sweet, young Cousin Jody came home?

I'll even bet that Mama Darlene knew what Christine was planning.

The Three Musky-teers have got to take Steve lingerie shopping (and smuggle him into the changing rooms). They've also got to get him a new set of clothes so that when he steps off the plane back home every girl and MILF will cream themselves when he passes by. Hell, maybe even Darlene will want to take him for a spin around the block.

Please, we need more of this story!

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
???

If Steve knocks up Aunt Christine,what should the child call Steve's mother,Auntie Grandma?

-Hot,Hot,Hot!!! Really enjoyed this "Cumming of Age" story! Steve was sure a lucky stiff! (And it seems he was stiff for the whole story!) After a month with Christine and Heather,he'll be a pro by the time he heads home! And wait 'til Cousin Jody gets home!

- All sorts of possibilities for more chapters with threesomes, orgies,strap-ons,etc.

- A BIG 5 for this sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

When I came to the comment where they removed cloths, I imagined they were wearing washcloths and not clothes. How does one wear a cloth after all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Skilled editing"

It's not much of a story, but even so it would have been adequate had you used a truly skilled editor rather than sugarlips 24. Please don't use him/her again. (BTW I'm Mistertea, but the site won't let me log in - the option is greyed out on the online form.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

About ten spelling and grammatical errors away from five stars. This is a fun story that I was getting into a few times, only to have an error bring me back down.

I know this sounds harsh, but it could be such a great story with a few touch ups.

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 year ago

2⭐️ story here ,, the basic layout I thought was going to be extremely good, possibly a 4/5 ⭐️ story,,, then basically the aunt turned into a dom when they got to CA ,,, she didn’t show him the love that you talked about before CA,,, she was ordering him around and then invite her gf to come over ,,, that’s were i quite reading it

Sorry

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A badly compromised story. It started off well with the saucy scenes at Steve's home, but was spoiled by all the nasty masochistic dominatrix rubbish at his Aunt's. And where was sweet Jody? She would be the ideal girl for him!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous