Dancing with Old Friends

Story Info
She was surprised by his old rival.
2.6k words
4.16
23.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DANCING WITH OLD FRIENDS

Danny and Missy were back in his hometown for a brief visit. Danny hadn't been there much in the past ten years and had only brought Missy there a few times since they'd been married six years ago. The kids were with her parents back home so they were free to enjoy themselves more than usual.

They had celebrated his momma's birthday with dinner at his brother's house. His brother Ben and his wife Sally were a fun couple and Danny and Missy always had a good time with them.

Sally was a live wire and would do unexpected things. One time, they went skinny dipping in a lake and Sally took everyone's clothes and made them run back to the car naked. They'd played strip poker and had taken some photos of each other with various pairings. Danny liked the one of his brother and Missy standing beside each other naked and Missy liked the one with Danny and Sally. Danny was standing behind Sally with his cock obviously up against her ass. They came close but hadn't gone any further. Missy was a bit adventuresome by herself. She would take her top off when they rode past trucks on the interstate and she would occasionally go without panties to tease Danny.

After dinner, they decided to go to the local hangout bar. Danny had gone there many times before he moved away and Sally and Ben still went there often to dance. It was a weeknight and the place was not crowded. They joined another couple that Ben and Sally knew, Marsha and Kyle. They sat in a corner booth where there was room for the six of them. They had a few drinks and then started dancing. They switched partners and were having a good time. Ben and Danny were getting fresh with each other's wife, grabbing ass and such. They soon had Marsha and Kyle involved. Danny watched Kyle feel his wife's ass as they danced and it gave him a hard-on. Missy noticed it right away. They danced the next one together. Missy was wearing a buttoned blouse, tied off at the midriff and no bra. She wore a short skirt and sneakers with no socks. Her legs were beautiful and she liked to show them off.

"You like seeing me with other guys, don't you?" She asked.

"It turns me on, seeing them trying to get some from you and knowing that you are mine." He said.

"Well, you keep watching." She said.

A little while later, the three ladies went into the restroom together. They were giggling from the alcohol they'd consumed and were having a good time.

Sally suggested, "We should take off our panties and really see how worked up we can get them."

Marsha agreed and was the first one to shed hers. Then Sally pulled hers down her legs and off. Finally, Missy did the same. None of them was wearing a bra, so their assets were on display and not well covered. Missy noticed Sally's nipples poking through her top. Marsha's were too. Missy looked in the mirror and realized that her dark areolas were visible through her blouse and her nipples stood out through the thin material. Missy flipped up her skirt to show the other girls her blonde pussy. Sally did the same. Her bush was dark brown. Marsha was next and she was clean shaven. She was bald and her slit was dark pink. They were all horny.

When they went back into the bar, they slid into the booth. Missy handed her panties to Danny and he put them into his pocket. He slid his hand up her leg and touched her furry beaver. He was hard as a rock now. When they went out to dance, Missy slid across the seat and if anyone was looking, they would have seen her pussy.

After dancing with Missy, Danny found himself with Sally. He wasn't surprised when he groped her ass through her skirt and could tell that she was naked underneath too. He watched Kyle fondle his wife's ass and even slide his hand under her skirt onto her bare skin. Dancing with Marsha was the same and Danny reached under her skirt and rubbed her bare ass through the last half of a song.

At this point, two guys and a couple walked in. They were part of the old gang. The couple, Rita and Walt were high school classmates. The two guys were Barry and Jessie. Jessie was an old friendly rival of Danny's. They had played basketball in high school and Jessie got a college scholarship. They caught up and learned that Jessie had been married and got divorced a year ago. Barry was still a bachelor.

They gathered around the corner booth and the next one and broke in to various conversations. At one point, Kyle asked Jessie if he was "getting any".

Jessie began to brag about his conquests. "My wife found out I was banging her married best friend. Since I moved back here, I've been sticking to married women. Many of them are frustrated and need a good screwing. I'm involved with a high school teacher now and her husband is clueless. Before that, I was sleeping with another broad while her husband travelled on business. He found out, which ended that. Married women are my thing now. I'm adding them up."

"How many have you had?" Ben asked.

"So far, I'm at six. Don't let Sally get away from you." He laughed.

That conversation broke off and Jessie got talking with Missy and Marsha. When Barry asked Marsha to dance, Jessie took Missy onto the floor for a jitterbug. Missy was swaying and bouncing as she danced and Danny was watching as the top of her legs kept getting exposed. After a few more dances with different partners, Missy was back with Jessie for a slow dance. He kept his hand above her waist until he noticed Kyle groping Sally's ass. He slid his hand down over Missy's skirt and could tell that she wore no underwear. He was intrigued and had a potential conquest. He and Danny had one-upped each other through high school. They were both very competitive and had some vigorous contests in basketball and racquetball.

After another visit to the ladies' room, Rita had taken off her panties and had let her husband Walt know that all the girls were naked under their skirts. The dancing got more provocative and the music they played on the jukebox got slower and slower so every dance was a groping session, with the guys feeling up the bare asses of the girls. Everyone was staying within limits until a few people coupled off and got to heavy petting in the booths. Missy had a session with Kyle and then Walt. They felt up her ass and Walt got his hand between her legs. Kyle had reached into her blouse for a bare tit. Danny was getting his share of action from Rita and was excited watching his wife get felt-up by the other guys.

After dancing with Ben, Missy began to neck with him in one of the booths. Ben had his hand up the front of her skirt and was playing with her pussy. Just about everyone saw it.

Missy was asked to dance by Jessie, who was soon pulling her against him with both hands on her bare ass. He kissed her and put his tongue in her mouth. When he tried to bring his hand around the front of her skirt, she pushed his hand away. When the next dance started, Jessie and Missy were at it again. Danny saw her getting groped, but he was with Rita and went into the booth with her for some action. He was soon fingering her and lost track of his wife.

Missy and Jessie danced closer to a door to the outside of the bar. Jessie lifted her by her ass and pushed through the door to the outside. There were a few picnic tables on a patio overlooking a creek in a small canyon. Jessie was kissing her and she was kissing back. When he sat her on the edge of a picnic table, she was expecting more fondling and kissing. She was shocked when she suddenly felt Jessie's cock slide into her bare cunt. He had opened his pants while he carried her out there without her knowing. His prick slid right in on the first try and she felt his cock going up inside her. It felt really good, but she was too stunned to say anything as Jessie pumped away. She had never fucked anyone but Danny and had not even considered that this might happen. Jessie's passionate kisses excited her though and she had her arms around his neck as he continued to fuck her.

Then, he leaned her back with her arms holding her up. Jessie reached between the gap in her blouse and suddenly tore the two halves apart. He was strong and the blouse split open with buttons popping off. He pushed her blouse over her shoulders and put his face into her breasts, nuzzling them and biting at the nipples. This really turned her on. Her breasts were sensitive and the roughness of the sex was exciting. She began to respond and sucked his tongue into her mouth as he held her tits in his hands and pumped his cock into pussy.

Jessie looked down at Missy's waist and couldn't see her pussy very well because of her skirt. He took both hands and grabbed the flimsy skirt at the side where the button and zipper fastened it. He jerked the material apart again and then again. The button popped off and the zipper tore open, ruined. The skirt ripped a bit below the zipper. Jessie jerked it again and the skirt ripped half way through. He pulled it up around her waist and tore at it again. It was held only by the bottom hem. He pulled it up her body over her breasts and up her arms which she lifted over her head. He threw the torn skirt to the side and took her blouse from the table. While he fucked her, her tore at the blouse and ripped it from one of the button holes. He threw it aside too. Now, Missy was naked except for her shoes. Jessie took one off and threw it toward the creek and then did the same with the other.

Missy was completely naked and Jessie lifted her onto the table so he could climb up and mount her. She looked up at his strong arms and his bare chest as he continued to take her. His cock felt wonderful and she wrapped her legs around Jessie's hips, giving him a more direct path into her pussy. He fucked her hard and she liked it. She looked right into his eyes as he repeatedly pushed his cock into her. She felt his cock all the way inside her and realized that he was bigger than her husband. The depravity of what she was doing and the repeated pumping of his cock brought her to orgasm. She tensed and cried out as his semen spurted inside her previously faithful cunt. She laid there with a sheen of sweat on her chest and stomach. Jessie pulled out and kissed her gently saying "Thank you." She was speechless as he got up and walked away.

As they were finishing, Danny, finally wondered where his wife had gone. He asked and Sally said, "She went through that door with Jessie and hasn't come back." Sally became worried and suspected that something had happened that wasn't supposed to. Danny came through the door and was speechless as her saw the last few moments of Jessie and Missy fucking. He saw her come and cry out, and then saw Jessie pump into her. Danny was conflicted. Seeing his wife pleasured by another man was exciting, but it was Jessie, his old rival and Missy had been a faithful wife. He watched as she laid naked with another man's come inside her. Jessie walked by him, buckling up his pants. He gave Danny a light squeeze on his shoulder and smiled as he walked by. He went out into the other room with a smile on his face. He made a check mark sign with his finger to indicate another conquest of a married woman. He said "seven'. He and Barry left. Rita was still there with her skirt around her waist. She and Walt got up to leave. Kyle and Marsha had left earlier.

Sally and Ben went into the other room, feeling bad about leaving Missy alone while they were fooling around. Danny was holding Missy. She was crying. "I'm so sorry. It happened so fast; one minute we were dancing and then he brought me in here and suddenly his cock was inside me. I didn't know he had gotten it out and he went in with one stroke. Then he tore my clothes off and climbed on the table and fucked me. I'm so sorry Danny."

"He raped you." Danny said. He was angry and ready to go to the cops.

"No, honey don't. I let him do it. It happened so fast that I didn't have time to say no." She said.

Sally came over and said, "Jessie is a real asshole, but think about this before you charge him with anything."

"What do you mean? He forced her." Danny said.

Sally had him sit down. Ben had found Missy's torn shirt and what was left of her skirt and handed them to Missy. She had to hold the skirt together and even then she was barely covered. The blouse's buttons were mostly gone, so she put it on, but it was open in the front. She was essentially still naked.

Sally said to Danny. "Look, if you make a big deal about this, there are witnesses who saw Missy dancing with everyone without panties and letting them feel her bare ass. Walt will tell how he had his hand on your wife's pussy and we saw Ben and Jessie with his fingers in her cunt."

Danny looked at Missy. She nodded and said, "You seemed so turned on when I took off my panties and was letting everyone feel my ass. Walt, Ben and Jessie were both fooling with my pussy."

Then she cried and looked at Danny and said, "I was over whelmed by it all and it felt good. I came while Jessie fucked me."

Danny was shocked, but couldn't say much. He had encouraged his wife to act like a slut and someone had taken her up on it and fucked her.

The four of them left without discussing it further. Missy held her skirt together with one hand while trying to hold the blouse with the other. She finally gave up and left her tits exposed. They left the next day after saying goodbye to Ben and Sally. Sally was upset, but Danny told her not to worry about it.

Danny would always remember the sight of his pretty wife laying on her back, naked. Even her pretty feet were bare. He would remember Jessie pumping into her with his wife's legs wrapped around him. He would remember seeing his wife come while another man fucked her and would remember seeing Jessie pump his sperm into her married and previously faithful cunt, which she had spread open for him. As he thought about it, he had mixed feelings. He was shamed, but turned on. His dick was hard. Remembering the event would make him hard in the future. When he was fucking Missy, he would be thinking about seeing her getting fucked on that table and it would heighten his pleasure. He hated to admit it, but he liked seeing his wife get fucked by another man while he watched.