She Did Not Stop Ch. 01

Story Info
Good friend put a move on my wife, and she didn't stop him.
5.1k words
4.15
132.7k
197

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good friend put a move on my wife one evening, and she didn't stop him.

This is fiction. There were a few real incidents that were the root of this story but nothing quite like this.

This story contains sex between wives and men who are not their husbands, and their husbands approve of the liaisons. If you don't like that type of story, then stop now and go read something else. Don't go to the end and then leave comments about how you don't like cheating or cuckold stories. You were warned at the beginning.

And since this is fiction, and a long time ago, there were no diseases, not much condom usage, and no fears of pregnancy because every sane woman was on The Pill back then.

Also, there are no gigantic boobs or mammoth penises or wild gangbang orgies or other absurd elements that would detract from appreciating the story. Just a loving husband, a loving wife, and a good friend.

We had been married only a couple years, but we dated exclusively for like three years before that, so my wife and I were a solid couple. We had an apartment in a nice neighborhood and both worked in the city. My best friend worked there, too, but he had a small house in a different suburb twenty miles away. We got together a lot, the three of us - or four when he had a girlfriend - mostly at our place, sometimes at his.

We were all very close. He thought my wife was the coolest chick he knew, and wished he could find another one like her. In turn, she thought that he was pretty great - because he was a lot like me, I think. And they were always flirty with each other, fairly hands-y, touching, whispering, hugging, little peck kisses. He might have a hand on her shoulder, or she on his. Or knee, which was more intimate and friendly. Hey, this was the era of "If it moves, fondle it." She and I were both sexually experienced before we met. And since then there have been a few little "encounters," on both sides, but we are not the crazy jealous types so they were not a major problem.

One of those weekends, we three were at our apartment for drinks, movie, dinner, the usual. It was summer and pleasantly warm, so we were dressed appropriately, he and I in shorts, she in a jersey tank top and a short summer weight skirt. We were well into the drinks, some margaritas, some wine. Drinks were my department. She was in the kitchen putting together a snack of nachos and guacamole. His job was entertainment: movie, music.

While I was in the john, he went to help her in the kitchen. When I got back, I saw that he was standing behind her with his hands on her waist. He pulled her hips back to him and leaned into nuzzle her neck. She twisted a little to get away, but that had the effect of rubbing her ass across his crotch. She felt his hardon pressing into her butt when she moved, and he loved her ass massaging his erection like that. He took this as a sign of encouragement.

He held her hips firmly and kissed her neck. His hand gradually crept up her side to her breast, which was so clearly defined by the tight fabric. A beautiful, round, soft mound outlined in that tight knit, with a small nub of nipple in the middle. She reacted, placed her hand over his, but I couldn't tell if it was to stop him or to hold him there. When she hadn't removed his hand after a few seconds, I gathered that she liked it, and so did he. He started squeezing and kneading her breast, gently, lovingly.

I was a little surprised that I liked it, too. It turned me on to see him touching her sexually, or rather I think to see her touched sexually by another man. I was on her side, I was rooting for her team, not his. If she liked it, then it was good, and I liked it. I had my own erection growing in my pants.

She turned around toward him, saw me standing there watching. She looked at me a little questioningly. I didn't react. She smiled, looked down at her chest, with his hand still cupping her breast, then back at me. It was clear to me that she was enjoying his attention.

He was nervous when he saw me. He had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, or, well, on my wife's tits. "Hey, I'm sorry, I got a little carried away." But he didn't let go of her body.

"It's okay. If she doesn't object, I don't object." Did I want this to go further? Well, yes and no. I mean, she can do anything she wants to do, more or less.

"If she wants to proceed..."

She turned back to him. He kissed her, lightly, then with open mouth, and she responded. He held her ass tight, pulled her hips into his hips, smashed her crotch into his crotch. She had to feel his hardness pressing into her. They continued to kiss. She looked at me while they were kissing, smiled with her eyes. Yes, she was enjoying this a lot, necking with him. Her arms went firmly around his neck. His hand came up to her breast again, cupped the soft mound, kneaded and caressed it. She responded deeply to his kiss and fondling, pressed her body hard into his.

They kissed for a long time, her arms around his neck, his hands on her breasts and butt. He kneaded her ass, too, and his fingers pulled the skirt up. A few inches, then a few more. The light fabric uncovered her ass, I could see her bikini panties, and he took the opportunity to feel that, too.

They turned a little, both leaning against the counter. She was facing me, he was at her side. They were still kissing and he was still feeling her up. He was on her breasts alternately, cupping them, weighing their soft firmness, kneading them, stroking the nipples showing through her thin top.

His hand went down to her waist. Then lower. Down her belly. He reached her crotch and cupped it through the skirt. Now this was serious. No longer just a little kissing and feeling. He was squeezing her pussy through her clothes. He was knocking at the door of her woman-ness, and she answered the door. She stepped her legs apart a little and pushed her hips out into his hand. She moaned with pleasure at the pressure of his hand on her sex. Now this was really serious.

She opened her eyes, looked over at me. I didn't object. How could I? I was mesmerized by the scene before me. My dick was rock hard.

He continued feeling, squeezing her pussy through her clothes. She continued to push her mound into his hand as a signal to him and to me that she was excited by the touching, getting turned on, probably wet. She turned her head back to kiss him.

He reached down farther, down to her bare thigh. Then up, up, catching the hem of the skirt. He touched her leg, between her legs, all the way up. His hand cupped her crotch, now through only her panties. She gasped. I gasped. He pushed the gusset of the panties into her slit. She whimpered a higher pitch moan at this touch. She opened her legs farther, pushed her hips again hard into his hand.

She looked at me. Did she want approval? Or disapproval? I didn't know. I didn't object to what was happening. I'm sure she could see the outline of my boner in my shorts. All of us were breathing hard. There was music out in the living room but soft and not distracting.

His hand went up onto her belly above the waistband of her panties. She put a hand on his wrist. She looked at me, asked, "Honey, do you want this to go further?" She glanced down at his hand on her belly just above her mound. "You haven't stopped him yet? Are you going to stop him?" She looks back into my eyes. "Your friend is feeling me up, a lot. He's making love to me. You see where his hand is."

She guided his hand down an inch, two inches, till his fingers touched her panties. "He wants to get into my pants." She closed her eyes. She hissed out, breathlessly, "He will touch my sex, he will feel how wet my pussy is. He will feel between my lips! He'll go into me! He'll slide right into my hole!" She opened her legs more, looked over at me to be sure I noticed her gesture. "Can I let your friend get into me like that, honey? Can he put his fingers inside me?" Softly, almost inaudible, "Do you want him to finger fuck your wife?"

I was almost paralyzed. "Your choice, babe. He's a good friend. Are you enjoying being felt up? Are you hot? Do you want to let him go further? You want to let him into you?"

I walked the two steps over to them, kissed her, felt her breast, whispered to her, "Let him in." I stepped back a few feet. This wasn't at all what I expected for a random Saturday, but it was exciting, thrilling! My wife being manhandled by another man, a good friend, not a stranger to her but a stranger to her body!

They kissed again, hot, passionate, tongue wrestling. Serious kisses that lovers do. He slid his hand under the waistband of her panties and down onto her mound, and then to her lips. She spread her legs much farther apart to open the path for him to get into her easily! She gasped, moaned loudly. We both recognized her whimpered assent to his fingers in her slippery slit.

I could see his hand moving back and forth as his fingers slid over her clit and back to her hole. His hand curled, a finger moved up, up into the entrance to her steamy vagina! She squealed into his kiss and pushed her hips down hard onto his hand to force his fingers deeper into her slippery hole.

His hand moved rhythmically into and out of her crotch. He was still inside her panties but it was clear how he was moving, pushing into her, stroking in and out, reaching for those tender spots deep inside her love hole. I've felt there inside her sex so many times myself.

They broke the kiss, now both breathing hard and fast. She looked to me, "Honey, oh god, oh god, he's INSIDE ME! UP INSIDE ME! HE'S FUCKING ME with his fingers! Oh, oh god, oh god! I want him to fuck me! I'm going to come! YOUR FRIEND IS FUCKING ME! GOOD! HARD! Fucking into me, and it's SO GOOD!"

Then she changed. "I want to take my panties off, honey. Is that okay? I want him to have free rein in my pussy. He can do what he wants. I want you to see him drilling me!"

She asked, "Can you help me with the panties? Help me take them off? . . . You haven't stopped him touching me. You haven't stopped him yet. Do you want to stop him? If you do, I will. If not, help me. Help me open up."

She reached one hand down to one side of the waistband. I reached to the other side, and we slid her panties down, uncovering his hand which was still buried in her vulva. He covered her mound, and his fingers curled under her to split her lips and penetrate up into her. She closed her legs briefly so the pants could fall to the floor, then spread herself wide open again and he continued.

Her breathing got harder, heavier, raspier. "Oh, honey! He's fucking me so good! He's fucking your wife and I want it! I want to come with his hands in my cunt!" Then to him, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! DO IT! DO IT TO ME! STICK IT IN ME! DEEP! HARD!" And she came, OH! OH! OH! Crying high pitched squeals as her tight hole contracted on his fingers.

He concentrated on his hand, on the sensations of feeling the hot, wet insides of this incredibly sexy woman, on maximizing her pleasure. He slowed his movements and helped her prolong her orgasm for many waves.

When we had all relaxed a little, he pulled his fingers from her and dramatically sucked and licked her juices from them. He liked her taste, and I think she liked that he showed her - and me! - that he loved her pussy. Her skirt fell down to cover her crotch again. And we all turned to share the drinks that I had made many minutes ago.

Not much was said. She thanked him for being gentle and good to her. She thanked me for letting my friend feel her, kiss her, feel her up, and then feel up into her. And make her come.

He put down his drink, then hers, took her hand, and walked the few feet to the living room. I think she and I both knew what he wanted. He wanted to fuck her. Really fuck her. Right there. Right in front of me. He wanted to fuck his best friend's wife. And she wanted him to do it, too, to fuck her good and hard. And she wanted me to watch him do it.

My wife wanted him to fuck her right there right then. My wife wanted her husband to watch another man slide his hard penis into her fuck hole, to take her, to possess her, to own her sex, to do with her whatever he wished. And I certainly wanted to see her get fucked. To watch my loving wife welcome another man into her love hole. To writhe under him as he pumps and pushes his long, hard, male sex into her deep, warm, juicy, hot, female sex. To match his passion when she pushes her hot love tube up to take him deeper into her. To scream her pleasure at this coupling. To have him ride her all the way to consummation.

Yes, at that point, we all wanted him to fuck her.

They stopped by the couch and kissed. Started lightly, then harder and hotter. He pulled her hips into his and she pushed her breasts into his chest. He sat her down, sat beside her. They continued kissing and making out like horny teenagers.

Again his hand was at her breasts. And then on her legs. Then between her legs. She was moaning and whining and writhing with pleasure at being stroked and touched so sexually.

She looked at me. "Honey, he wants to fuck me. Do you want him to have me? Do you want your friend to fuck your wife?" I took a deep breath. "Are you going to let him fuck me? Now, right here? Are you going to watch your friend fuck me silly?" I couldn't answer. "You haven't stopped him touching your wife. Even her insides. He went inside your wife's pussy that used to be reserved for you! He felt her cunt!"

She grabbed his crotch, squeezed the hardness we could all see. "You know he won't stop. He'll just spread my legs and fuck me. . . . He wants to. *I* want him to. And I think you want him to, too." She was right about that. All of us wanted my friend to fuck my wife right then and right there.

"You want to see him pushing into my pussy, my pussy has been only your pussy for years? He wants to put his thing in my pussy - in *your* pussy! He will use my pussy anyway he cares to! He will claim my pussy for his own. Do you want him to have my pussy, take my sex, to possess my body like that?"

Long inhale. Think about this. Think.

"Yes. Yes, let him have you. Let him fuck you. He's already opened up your body with his hands. Let me see him fuck you."

He stood up, dropped his shorts and kicked them away. She lay back, lifted one leg onto the back of the sofa, the other on the floor. She was wide open for him, her legs and labia yawning. Her skirt was just a tiny bit of cloth at her waist. She was naked from there down.

He leaned forward, pointed his erection directly at her shiny wet slit. Her sex lips were puffy and red. She took hold of his cock, looked at me, said, "Thank you for this, honey. I love you." She aimed his love arrow at her hole and pulled the head into her. The first couple inches were easy, she was so wet and so hot. She let go of it. Put her arms around his neck and back and pulled him in. Pushed her hips up to get just the right angle for him to penetrate into her body as far as possible. I watched his cock slide into her slick labia inch by inch. I heard her moaning and whimpering her pleasure as her vagina swallowed every push. He started to pump his cock in and out of her. Slow out, slow in. Every stroke up to the hilt. They kissed. She moaned with every stroke, loving the feeling of stiff man meat inside her.

I was kneeling by the sofa, my hand on her shoulder. I could feel her body move every time he pushed his cock into her. He pushed hard, knocked his pubis against hers. His cock bottomed out inside her womb on every stroke. I touched her to reassure her, her shoulder, her breast. She looked over at me to blow me a kiss, then closed her eyes again to savor the delicious sensations of her hot cunt being drilled again and again by a strange cock.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh honey, your friend is really fucking me! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OH YOU FEEL SO GOOD INSIDE ME! I LOVE YOUR COCK SLIDING INTO ME!"

She lifted her leg off the floor, raised both of them straight up and out wide to get him deeper into her sex hole. She pulled her knees back to fold herself in half. He went deeper and harder. That made her cry out louder and higher.

They pumped and moaned and kissed and breathed hard for several minutes. When he started going faster, it was clear that he was near the end. She looked at me, "Oh, honey, he's going to come! Can he come in me? I want him to. I want to feel him squirting inside me! Do you want to see him come in me?"

I didn't have to answer. "Come in me! COME IN ME! FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR SEED! FILL ME UP! Come! Come!" She wrapped her legs around his, her arms tight around his neck. "Oh! Oh! I feel it pulsing! He's shooting into me! HONEY, YOUR FRIEND IS COMING INSIDE ME! OH! OH! OH! HONEY, ANOTHER COCK IS FILLING YOUR WIFE WITH HOT SPERM! OH! OH! Oh! Then he pumped slower. Slower. Slower. They stopped.

I could see his white seed slowly seeping out of her vagina, painting her lips creamy white, a slow stream down to her butt.

He pulled out, lay beside her. They cuddled, kissed. Tenderly now. He held her face with his hand, then lay down on her shoulder and rested with his hand on her breast.

She mouthed silently to me, "I love you. Thank you honey! Thank you for letting him fuck your wife!" They both lay there for a couple minutes. A mini-nap, always after sex.

We got up, all a little embarrassed. He put his shorts on. She smoothed her skirt down. I adjusted my unsatisfied hardon in my shorts.

She didn't go to the bathroom to let the cum drip out of her honey pot. Instead she let it drip and slide out of her slit and down her legs. We could all see it. I think she wore it as a merit badge. I found it incredibly hot to see another man's semen shining on my love's legs, a blatant sign that another man had just fucked her and come in her and she was okay with that. Maybe even proud of that - that another man found her so alluring that he kissed her and fondled her and seduced her and fucked her in front of her husband. And the husband let her, let him, let this other man stick his cock into her, his wife, his wife's pussy, and plow her long and hard and plant his seed in her furrow!

This other man took over, put his hands on her, in her, lay her down and drove his steely sex organ into hers. And her man watched and listened and lusted. He had let the stranger come to her, make out with her, to use her sex for his own pleasure. The stranger claimed her sex, marked her cunt as his territory by planting his seed in her. She had let the man touch her, kiss her, feel her body all over. She let him reach under her clothes and into the most intimate part of her body, her sex - where she let only a few ever see, feel, penetrate.

Yes, let him have you, let him fuck you. Yes, come to me, take me, come into me, shoot inside me.

We went into the kitchen again, for more drinks and maybe to finish the snack she was preparing when she was distracted. His cum was still sliding down her legs. No underwear to stop the flow. She turned and smiled at me when she saw me looking at the shiny coating on her thighs. By that time it had reached her knees and she still wasn't doing anything to stop it. She did reach down and take a little of it on her finger, then sucked it off her finger, making sure that both men saw her taste the combination of his sperm and her sex juices. She smiled at me again, wife smiling at husband as she tastes the sperm of another man leaking out of her used, dripping sex.

He went to the bathroom. She said softly to me, "You know, things will never be the same again between us."

"You and me?"

"More between him and me. He will always remember this. He may think he claimed me, so I will always be available to him as a sex object. A guy has a girl once, he thinks he can always have her again. A couple guys I dated, if we split amicably, were like that. They think they can always come back into my life. Just for a taste. They think they can always get back into my pants. Guys never stop. You know that."

12