D&D Barbarian

Story Info
Kadak and a beautiful dark-elf assassin.
2.7k words
4.35
5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Barbarian

Kadak was bigger than most orcs. His mother had been Human, and for that he gave thanks. It provided him with the intelligence to leave the brutal tribes and converse with the isolated settlements of the Lonner Reach.

Granted, most people didn't like him much, but they would deal with him when they had to;

and when they didn't they kept their distance. When he did work for them, they even paid him which allowed him to buy weapons and armour. Dwarves were rare, but often treated him a little better, the Mortiz Clan had almost seemed friendly, but then again, they needed his help.

Black Elves, with souls as dark as their skin, had taken over a dozen of the Dwarves as slaves and were bringing them to their realm beneath the mountains. Kadak had been hired to free and return as many as he could. He would be paid on completion, but had been given a wonderfully crafted war axe in advance. It was a magnificent weapon, far better than anything he'd ever held before.

Tracking came easily to Kadak, but the dark elves were tricky. They didn't leave many tracks and when they did sometimes led to traps or designed to lead followers astray. Kadak had been after them for three days and, as the sun crept behind a particularly high peak of the High Moon Mountains, Kadak decided to set up camp. He knew he was close, but the dark elves only travelled during the night.

'I'll catch them tomorrow,' he thought as he built a fire behind several rocks to screen it. 'Encountering them during the day will be far better,' he continued his thought, 'Black Elves see best in the dark.'

His bedroll was quickly laid out and his iron cup set atop a tripod brewing tea. The darkness grew quickly and he would have sharpened his new axe, but he had been told it would never need it.

With a suddenness beyond perception, Kadak leapt forward and rolled without really knowing why. Something had been behind him and, as he turned the roll into a crouch, he saw the sinewy figure of a Black Elf, wickedly curved dagger in her hand, right behind the log he had been sitting on. Grabbing and raising his axe Kadak moved but the dark elf was quicker still. She had missed with her dagger, but drew out a hand crossbow and fired it at him in an instant. Aimed at his face, he had tried to block it with his axe haft, but the small bolt sunk painfully into his forearm.

Kadak roared with rage and bull rushed the small elf, tumbling her to the ground before him. He swang the axe but she rolled to the side. As he drew it back, she lithely jumped to her feet, the dagger flashing out again, but he was ready.

Almost casually, he grabbed her arm before the blade could find him. She pushed, but found his powerfully muscled arm as unyielding as the mountainside. She leapt and kicked him in the side, but the big half-orc barely felt the blow. He cuffed her and sent reeling, and then sent another overhand swing at her. Falling back at the last instant, the sharp blade cut through her armour at the cleavage and lanced downward. Her armour was split and fell to either side, the tip of the blade cutting a deep slash at her belly.

She fell writhing and hurt. Kadak readied to finish her with a second blow but his anger evaporated as he looked upon her naked beauty. Her bare breasts were small and capped with very pink nipples, contrasting with he night-black skin, and but she was so tiny. Like a perfect miniature of a woman crafted from pure obsidian. Her stomach flat ending in a shock of white hair just above the tiny dark lips of her womanhood. Dark blood welled and began flooding up through her stomach wound.

Ignoring him for a second, the Black Elf took a small vial from her ruined, fallen armour and with an obvious pained effort, poured it onto her bleeding rip in her skin. Kadak saw the cut disappear and realised that it must have been a healing potion. Feeling immediately better, the Black Elf quickly swallowed the rest of the vial's contents.

Kadak knew he shouldn't have let her heal. He should have killed her then and there; but seeing her bare form had caused him to pause, and his dick to bulge. The Black Elf must have noticed as her large, pink eyes, a few shades lighter than her nipples, grew wide, her full lips smiled. Looking at the bolt still in his arm, she raised her empty hands and said in sweet voice with an exotic accent, "I surrender."

Following her eyes, Kadak yanked out the bolt and threw it away. He knew that these Black Elves poisoned their bolts but he trusted that his body would fight off any effect. She was probably hoping he would succumb. "Who are you?" He demanded.

"Mizzi," the drow answered and wriggled a little, letting her hands caress her breasts a little. Her eyes sparkled and looked back toward his groin, "you do what you want with me."

'I really should kill her,' Kadak thought, but he had never had much self control and she was stunningly beautiful. He threw his axe several feet away and then did the same for her little crossbow and dagger which had been on the ground. After that, he unfastened his pants and his massive cock burst out, finally unconstrained.

Mizzi gasped at the sight, her eyes growing even wider. To her it must have seemed huge. Slowly and with great care, one of her hands moved toward his cock, much like she was reaching toward an amazing but very dangerous animal. Her tongue licked across her lips as she touched the angry looking head and swabbed a drop of pre-cum, which covered two of her fingers. She brought those fingers to he lips and began to lick it off. "Mmmmm."

With a quick movement, Kadak grabbed her hips and lifted them to his steel-hard member. "No!" Mizzi cried, "won't fit!"

"It'll fit," Kadak growled and began to pull her tiny cunny onto his mighty dick. At first, he feared she might be right, but knew that if a woman's pussy could stretch to let out a baby's head, then it could fit his cock. His cock might be longer and thicker than her forearm, but it wasn't as wide as a baby's head. Even a small, dark-elf baby. He used more force and she cried out in pain... then, as the head pushed it's way past her highly distorted pussy lips, her shout changed abruptly to a high-pitched squeal of pleasure.

The walls of her pussy were still incredibly tightly wrapped around him and it took effort for him to pull her, inch by inch, onto his cock. Fortunately, Kadak was strong and he was aided by her pussy creaming huge amounts of liquid to lubricate his way. "You're wet, you slut," he said huskily.

"Yes, yes, yes," she chanted, "yes, you fuck me with you're mooka dick!" Kadak had no idea what a mooka was, but she was obviously now enjoying herself. He had placed her shoulders back on the ground and she was wiggling her hips trying to get more of his massive meat into her. With his hips, he pulled back, "no, no nooo!"

That was replaced by another screaming squeal as he pushed back in, gaining several more inches, her juices squirting out around his thick member. Mizzi's legs locked around his back and tried to draw him closer. He looked down and saw her eyes shut in ecstasy, and he lay forward on top of her, his chest brushed against hers and he felt the hard points of her nipples rub across him. With the next thrust she started to moan loudly as he even further in. Two thirds of his gargantuan cock was embedded in her quivering slit and the half-orc knew that she would cum soon. Still, he didn't know how far he should keep pushing, he didn't want cause her internal injuries.

His next thrust pushed only a little further and triggered her first orgasm. Kadak knew she wasn't faking, he could feel her stuffed pussy pulse and then contract further, spasmodically clutching at his cock. Her whole body shook, her head tossed from side to side and her eyes shot open but with only the whites showing. The dark-elf gurgled as she came, the orgasm robbing her of any bodily control. She shuddered for a full six seconds before she started to come down from the high. She panted heavily as she looked up at Kadak's face with something akin to wonder. In a swift movement she brought her mouth to his and kissed him soundly, her tongue exploring the inside of his mouth.

When she broke the kiss, Kadak just laughed and began thrusting again, faster this time. Mizzi let out a scream and said, "how you... still hard?" The big barbarian just laughed again and thust faster still, setting a punishing pace that set off another orgasm in her. This time he didn't let her recover and just kept pounding his potent member into her madly convulsing hole. He was close to squirting now.

Her third peak was just starting when Kadak bellowed, his balls rose and the first pulse of his thick cum shot out with great force. Colours and shapes formed in front of his eyes. Kadak hadn't laid with a woman for more than four weeks so his load was prodigious, filling up the tiny space and then backing up, out and around his pistoning cock. Mizzi's orgasm rose even higher, she howled incoherently and flopped like a fish dumped on the shore.

They both panted like they had just run a mile. After a pause, Mizzi giggled happily, stretching out her arms around his neck and kissed him again. "Glad I not kill you. Glad you not kill me."

With that, Kadak chucked a little and then give a small thrust with his still hard cock nestled deep in her dripping cunt. Mizzi let out a sharp yelp and wailed, "no, you still hard!" The half-orc just laughed and ploughed into her sensitive pussy a few more times, displacing a volume of sperm that hadn't yet flowed out of her and onto the ground.

Mizzi started to moan and then yelped in disappointment as he removed his titanic, dripping cock from her. With a deft movement, Kadak flipped her onto her knees, which buckled under her, so he just held her up. 'My waterskin weighs more than she does', he thought as he lined up her cunt and pushed his slime covered cock back into her hot and horny quim.

"Ohhhhoooooo!" she shouted, "you kill me now with you're puzza!"

He crouched as he began to pound into her again, "this puzza isn't done after one cum." He was thrusting hard now, pushing forward with his hips while drawing her back into him. The half-orc was a little cautious as he knew he could easily break bones if he used too much of his strength. As it was, Mizzi flopped like a rag-doll in his grip. A wailing, orgasmic rag-doll.

The sensation was incredible. While the dark-elf's tight pussy wasn't quite as tight and close fitting but that was only because it was now so well lubricated. Her cunt clenched and writhed around his manhood as if trying to draw even more cum out of his balls. Kadak slowly upped his pace until he didn't think he could thrust any faster, as he was getting close to cumming again, he suddenly noticed that she had stopped moaning.

Looking down at her slumped forward he saw her laying limply on the ground, jiggling as he continued to pound her pussy.

"Huh," Katak grunted, "she must have passed out." That thought, excited him even further. He had fucked this little Black Elf slut into oblivion. It threw him over the edge and once again, his huge load flooded her tight pussy. He drew her in, pushing his cock into the deepest part of her cunt as his cock emptied his seed. This time spots grew in his vision and his ears rang. Time seemed to stop as his orgasm went on and on. After he felt completely spent and fell to his side.

After several long minutes, Katak recovered and looked over at the dark-elf. Mitzi's ass and pussy were covered in his sperm. Laying there, fucked out, she looked so sexy and he felt his cock once again start to stir. Moving over to her, Katak rolled her over and lightly tapped the unconscious elf's face. She moaned a little and he couldn't help but notice the slight smile there.

Grabbing his waterskin, he poured a little water on her face and gently shook her.

"Wha... how..." the Black Elf woke, but looked completely dazed, her eyes unfocussed.

"We're still not finished," Katak growled, picking her up, he lifted her up onto the fallen tree he had been sitting on when she attacked. Mizzi giggled and then cooed when she saw his dick bouncing in front of him.

Once again, he jammed it into the dark-elf's tight cunny; more come oozed out around it and Mizzi let out another shriek. She was obviously loving his pole. Within five thrusts she started cumming again, shaking and squirming. She babbled incoherently, the whole experience driving Katak closer to the edge. He only lasted five minutes this time, continuously plowing this little slut. 'Maybe the poison is effecting me a little,' a part of his brain thought, but mostly he was lost in lust.

He emptied his balls into her for a third time, his muscles bulging and tensing with pure joy. He felt his eyes roll into his head, he was falling. He let out a breath and closed his eyes, muttering, "I wonder if she'll be here in the morning."

* * *

When Katak next opened his eyes the sky was lightening in the east. Staring down at him were two, piercing pink eyes and a wicked grin. Mizzi had recovered her dagger and held it to his throat.

"I could have killed you while you slept," she said with her curious accent.

Katak looked at her. She had mad basic repairs to her armour, tying it back together with strands probably taken from his rope. "I'm glad you stayed."

"You not be," she said, keeping the dagger close, "I take you back now and you become my pleasure slave. If I sell you, I make much gold."

"No," he said simply, "we're not doing that."

"I could kill you," she pressed the dagger further, even drawing a little blood. It wouldn't work though, he knew she wasn't going to really harm him.

A little distraction was what was needed, "what's that?" he effected, looking to the side.

She fell for it and turned. With a flick of his hand, he hit the dagger and it flew from her hand. His next move was to reach up and, grabbing each side of her armour, he flexed his muscles. With his great strength, he ripped it asunder once again. At being suddenly naked again, Mizzi let out a squeak.

Grabbing her hips, he effortlessly lifted her and began to lower her on his tool. "You hard again!" she shouted in surprise as it sank into her very wet cunt.

"I'm always horny in the morning," Karak said as he mashed her tiny pussy onto his meat-spear. As he began to force further into her, he said, "not as horny as I am in the evening, but horny enough." Mizzi groaned with amazement and obvious joy.

"Here's what I think we should do," the barbarian said, pumping inch after inch into her rapidly watering quim. He punctuated his points with rapid more vigorous thrusts. "I think that we should pack up here, track your Black Elf friends, rescue the dwarves and then, you live with me and I fuck you silly every morning, noon and night for the next twenty years."

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" she cried; although she may not have been answering the question. Her cunt had began to spasm in orgasm on his cock once again.