D&D Fighter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no, it wasn't that," Kenner said. "I was more frightened that Sarissa was going to distract me with sex and you were going to slit my throat, thus avoiding the annoying guardsman following you around."

"Wow, you thought we'd actually kill you?" She seemed somewhat hurt that he would suggest it.

"Or just abandon me somewhere."

"Well," she moved closer to him. Her body moved slowly and he became aware that both of them were still very naked. He could feel his member starting to rise despite the massive fucking session previous. "Now that there are no more misunderstandings between us, I was thinking of making a proposal ... oh, that does sound good ... but not quite like a marriage. It seems to me that if the City Guard of Hatterick don't let you fuck super sexy girls that want your dick," she reached down and took hold of his rapidly hardening, but still a little sore, member, "then they don't really deserve much loyalty."

"We could take the crown we stole from King Grudder and the book we stole from that mansion in Hatterick and sell them elsewhere. That would make us a little and we could then go out and fight more of the horrid, brutish orcs. Of course, we'd need you, a big, strong, fighting man to help us. A man who is able to keep us in line," she moved away from him but maintained eye contact, "a man who knows how to handle us." Sanrith leaned over the broken table, spreading her legs, her thick, moist, pussy lips shining pinkly. With one hand she reached down and spread them.

His cock was definitely hard now and he moved to her, inserting it into her hot tightness. She moaned with joy.

"Well, I guess I'm no longer a guard," Kenner said, "or maybe I'm just the guard for two thieving Tieflings. Tieflings desperately in need of good fucking." With an extra buck of his hips, he caused Sanrith to squeal.

Sarissa's voice sounded behind him. "That's two Tieflings that need good fucking. I'd better be next."

*

Authors Note: This is the fifth iteration of this story which is why it took so long. At first, the fighter was a half-elf who returned to the village of his mother. While it turned out there was plenty of sex there was almost no fighting. So the second attempt I started him at the village with a fighting challenge but then it was really really long. So I set it in a human city where his elven aunt came to find him, but it was horrible and I ended up hating the characters; and if I hated them, I'm pretty sure you would have hated them as well. That's when I thought I'd write sexy elves into my next story and I'd go with the just as sexy tieflings. Granted, the first try at that wasn't so good, but I'm finally happy with this, the fifth story and I hope you all enjoy it too.