All Comments on 'D&D Girl'

by SensualSmurfette

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
William smythWilliam smythalmost 13 years ago
Another winner

This is the second great story from this new author I sincerely hope she doenn't stop now. She is truly talented.

creepyrjcreepyrjalmost 13 years ago

Great story. Only issue I had was is her name Maya or Mya? Other than that well done give us part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great fantasy

Great fantasy. Unfortunately, coming from a D&D Guy, its a bigger fantasy than D&D itself. Girls always say they want the nice guy or the funny guy, but who do they go with?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i really liked this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not bad...

But I'd have preferred it if things didn't happen so fast. She's naked before anything starts. They're fucking away like rabbits with no preliminaries. How about slowing it down? Some build-up would make the stories MUCH more erotic.

rexbrookdalerexbrookdalealmost 13 years ago
Really good!

Nice story! I like your writing very much. One thought, from a nerdy grammarian. Instead of 'Mya and I' use 'Mya and me', e.g.: "I want you to watch Maya and me fuck each other."

Hope that's helpful. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Looking Forward to More.

I, for one, have no problem with the pace at which the two princials fall madly in bed. And I see possibilities for this story as mre than a one-shot: our trio enjoying breakfast and conversation together, teaching Brenda to play D+D ( from what dice to roll to not looting the encounter area until you're _sure_ the boss monster is dead), the next game with Our Hero squiring two gorgeous women (with a much nicer DM. I've never played with such a jerk, but that may just be my good fortune.) More power to you!

SensualSmurfetteSensualSmurfettealmost 13 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Well, I know for a fact that girls don't always go for the jerk because this is pretty close to how my fiance and I met. Okay, it was a Magic the Gathering tournament, he was really nice and helped me figure out the new strategies and play-styles (I'd been outta the loop for a while), things kinda just grew from there. I wrote this story because I love DnD and wanted to throw something together that involved it in some way, though I'll probably get around to writing a story that has DnD far more involved than in this one. As for the way she kinda throws herself at him, I'm only writing what I know :-) That is exactly how I am (although I get to know a guy more first), just that confident and eager. I love to play and tease and be a little more in-control than the guy. But yeah, thanks for the feedback :-) Just wanted to say, this story as it's written could totally happen in real life, I know (and am) the exact type of people who would make it happen :-)

melbclaymanmelbclaymanover 12 years ago
One DnD fan to another...

... I loved this story. I played RPGs as a high schooler and it wasn't until junior or senior year that we had girls playing the game with us. We were just your typical nerdy guys but this story is like you picked up the end of one of our game nights and just ran where any one of us would have loved to see it go. Its very far-fetchedness made it ring wonderfully true.

Good luck with more stories. I'm favouriting you!

RavishingRavishingabout 11 years ago
Interesting

Totally awesome read! Girl's do play D&D. :) Loved the twist on him getting both girls as a sort of wake up surprise :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous