D&D - The Succubus' Pussy Ch. 01

Story Info
The latest D&D game can be played in bed!
973 words
3.82
4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I have never played D&D, so don't be surprised if this story includes things that are not right according to the real game. This chapter has no sex or anything erotic, unfortunately.

* * * * * * * *

"Aw, fuck, not again!"

Chris had rolled a 15. This meant he was already close to cumming.

"Anything over a 4 next, and you're toast, dude," teased Zach.

"Fucking Succubus... I still think you cheated, somehow," his grumpy friend replied.

Chris and Zach were playing the latest expansion game to Dungeons & Dragons, "The Succubus' Pussy". This expansion had a unique stat: Lust. If a player's Lust reached 100, their character lost their soul to Lilith. Another unique element in the game was that once this happened, a player could, if they wished, play as a sex demon against their former allies.

On this occasion, however, it would likely made no difference, since Zach had obtained an Enchanted Condom almost immediately. This negated most multipliers to Lust rolls, thereby making it substantially less likely the lucky owner's Lust meter would fill up completely. Plus this was the last non-boss Succubus in the dungeon that the two were fighting. Succubi, including Lilith, had a terrifying x5 Lust multiplier, the highest of any enemy. While Zach's Lust was at 43, Chris' Lust was already at 75.

This was not the first time this had happened to him. Every time he played -- regardless of his dungeon-mates, character class or anything else -- he always reached 75% or more on his Lust meter. Miraculously, he always managed to get lucky enough to never hit 100. Chris was not one to get complacent, though. Just the weekend before he had reached 99 right before he and his dungeon-mates managed to beat Lilith. And that had been with 4 players; today it was just Chris and Zach, meaning they both got about twice as much Lust as they would have with 4 players... or at least Zach would have if he hadn't gotten an Enchanted Condom.

Zach attacked the Succubus next. His attack was not quite enough to defeat the Succubus, but the Lust roll was a 17, nothing his character couldn't handle. Chris attacked again. Though he defeated the Succubus, his Lust roll was over 4, signifying his character's own death as well.

"Fuck it, I give up! Take my fucking soul, bitch! Now what do I have to do to take Zach down with me?" Chris snatched up the Rulebook and began to pore through it.

"Forget it, man, that's not gonna happen, not with my Enchanted Condom!" Zach crowed.

"That won't work on me. It says here in the rulebook: 'The corrupted souls of adventurers are not subject to the effects of Enchanted Condoms'," said Chris, proffering the open volume.

Zach took the book and read. "What's your Lust multiplier then?"

"It says that I start with a multiplier of x1, but that it increases as I get closer to Lilith, stacking up to a maximum of x4.5."

Zach read the text, and his eyes sort of glazed over, as he realized that, despite his unbelievable luck starting out the game this time, he -- his character -- was dead. Or rather, his soul was -- or would soon be -- lost. It was only a matter of time. He could have beat Lilith on his own, probably, as long as he didn't get too many low attack rolls, but he couldn't deal with a second enemy at the same time, at least not one with a x4.5 Lust multiplier. Although his Lust meter would gradually empty while his character was not fighting, once he reached Lilith, there would be no way to get it back down except with his single, precious Minor Potion of Abstinence. He made a mental note to always have, if possible, a Greater Potion of Abstinence in his inventory as well, even if he had an Enchanted Condom.

"Well shit. Guess that's it then. Bummer. Want to play to the end anyway?"

"Sure, it shouldn't take long for my Mistress and I to take your soul."

Zach snorted. "We'll see about that. I may lose, but I won't go down easy. I still have more HP than you."

With that, he made sure to replenish his character's HP before proceeding on towards the dungeon's boss: Lilith herself.

* * * * * * * *

"Well, shit. For a moment I thought I was gonna be able to beat you AND Lilith. And then you rolled." When Zach's character had finally succumbed to the combined onslaught of Lilith and Chris' demonic character, Zach had been at just over 50 hit points, while Lilith was at less than 20, and Chris was in the single-digits. Chris' luck had seemingly continued to be abysmal, getting low attack rolls, so whatever damage he did do, even with his Lust multiplier, was easily healed using a Minor Healing Potion on Zach's part. Chris had begun to despair of ever besting his friend in this game, when what would have to be his last attack roll, regardless of the outcome, was a 20. Chris fully intended to lord this victory over Zach in the future.

Even so, it would have been nice for his character to not die in the first place. After Zach had gone home, vowing that he would triumph in the next game, Chris was lying on his bed, reading through the D&D rules searching for anything he might have missed that would help his character survive. Like every time before, he was finding nothing. When his mother called him for dinner, he sighed, closed the book and put it away before going downstairs.

As he left his bedroom, he didn't notice that the book was emitting a reddish smoke.