Dane and Dana Pt. 02

Story Info
Dane and Dana experience tragedy.
1.6k words
4.36
10.4k
20
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dane and Dana part 2

Early the following morning, Dana hears her mom leave for work. Looking at the clock, she sighs.

Getting up, she removes her panties.

Dressed only in a tee-shirt, she goes to Dane's room. Slipping into his bed, she reaches into his boxers and fishes out his soft cock. She dipped her head down and took his soft cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock as she read in the porn books.

Dane was sleeping, dreaming about the day before. He felt his climax coming on and reached down to hold Dana in place while he blew a load into her warm mouth.

Dana looked up and said, "Good morning."

Dane rolls Dana over onto her back, kisses her, and guides his cock into her warm, slick cunt. Dana sighs, lifting her legs and wrapping them around his torso.

He pulls her tee-shirt up to get at her tits.

Dane glides in and out of her slick cunt with increasing speed. He grabs her tits, placing a nipple in his mouth. He suckles and nibbles on the pert nipple while pumping his engorged Cock into her.

A few minutes later, Danna climaxes, washing Dane's cock and ball with her cum.

Dane reaches his climax and pumps another load of incestuous cum into his sister.

Dana looked up and said, "We need to shower and get ready for work."

They both worked at a local produce stand, picking and packing fruit and vegetables.

Later, during a break, Dane asked Dana for some of their dad's books that she liked.

Dane asked, "What are they about?"

She replied, "Most are books about brothers and sisters."

He replied, "No fucking way."

She said, "Uh-huh."

On the ride home, Dane slipped his finger into the leg opening of Dana's shorts. Finding no panties, he rubbed her cunt furrow, making her very hot and wet.

Dana grabbed his hand, pulled it away, and said, "Stop, you're driving."

Dane pulled his hand away, sniffing the juices on his fingers. Dana grabbed his hand and took his wet fingers into her mouth, licking her juices off them.

"Fuck Sis," I got to have you. I'm harder than steel.

After pulling onto their private dirt road, they stopped at the mailbox and continued to the house.

Knowing their mom would not be home for another three hours, she wasted no time stripping naked in the car before arriving at the house.

Danna jumped out of the car. She had her clothes balled up in her hand. She ran to the house to get into the shower as Dane came to a halt.

Danna got out of the shower, went to her room, and retrieved one of their dad's books. She took the book with her and found Dane in the kitchen making a sandwich.

Handing him a book she said, "This one is hot."

Taking the book, Dane went to his room and started reading the book. He read two chapters, and his cock was rock hard as he read about the brother and sister. Reaching down, he started stroking his cock.

Dana walked in still naked and said, "Do you like it?"

He said, "It gives me ideas," as he put the book down and pulled her onto the bed, sliding down to put his face in her crotch.

He tentatively stuck his tongue out, touching it to her cunt.

She hissed, "Yes, eat my pussy." That's it, oh yes! "

Dane was going at her cunt like it was a prime rib steak. Dana held his head as she discharged her cum into his open mouth.

Dane couldn't believe how much his sister discharged into his mouth. It had a sweet yet salty flavor that was indescribably delicious.

He climbed up, positioning himself to plunder her cunt as she grabbed his cock and centered it at the entrance to her cunt.

He sinks completely to her pelvic bone into her hot wetness, pushing in.

He starts plundering her, going in and out when she rolls him off. She claims him, holding his cock and lowering her cunt to envelope his fuck meat.

Ah, she moans as she feels him deep inside of her. Dane reaches up, playing with her firm tits and flicking the nipples.

Dana moans, "Ah ah ah, I'm cuming," and discharges another bath of girl crème on Dane's cock and balls.

Dane blows his nut, filling her with his cum.

Again, just as they reach the point of mutual climax, they hear a car door open, and Dana climbs off, running for the shower with their mixed juices coating her cunt hair and legs.

She adjusts the water temperature and runs her fingers through her overheated cunt coating them with their mixed cum, and licking it off her fingers before getting in to wash it away.

Dane uses the bed sheet to wipe off his cock. Getting dressed, he took it to the laundry room with some dirty clothes.

He went through the kitchen, passing his mother, who said, "You smell pretty gammy, Dane."

He replied, "Yeah, I was picking beans today, got sweaty." I fell asleep, going for a shower next.

That night they enjoyed a family dinner with small talk, followed by some television, then a bit of reading in his room.

In the morning, Dane got up and walked nude into his sister's room. She lay in bed, sleeping in a tee-shirt. Looking her over, he smiled when he saw her naked ass.

He climbed into her bed, spooning her as he reached around and fondled her tit.

Dana awoke with the sensation of him playing with her tit. She wiggled her ass against his hard cock.

She pushed backward while reaching for his cock and rubbing it in her cunt furrow to center it in her opening. She pushed her ass back again, feeling him fill the void in her.

Reaching a mutual climax, they rolled over, relaxing. Dana asked Dane how he liked eating her pussy.

He replied that it was great, but he wished she had shaved her pubic hair because the loose ones got stuck in his throat.

She giggled and told him she read that the sister in the story was shaved. But she was afraid of cutting herself.

Looking at Dane, she asked, "Will you shave me?"

Agreeing, Dane left to get a basin, shaving crème, and razor and returned.

Dana, meanwhile, cleaned herself up and spread out on a towel, lying with her legs hanging off the side of her bed.

Dane trimmed her cunt hair as close as the scissors permitted. Then he lathered her mound and cunt lips with the shaving crème. Taking the razor, he started removing the last of all that pubic hair.

Dana felt the scraping of the razor and cautioned Dane to please be careful as he shaved her sparse golden carpet of hair from her pussy mound and lips.

Wiping the shaving creme off with a clean wash rag, he exclaimed, "Your cunt looks like a little girl, all bald and smooth."

She said, "Get my hand mirror. I want to see."

He handed her the mirror and watched as she spread her legs and inspected every inch of her freshly shaved mons and cunt lips.

She ran her hand over her sex, exclaiming, "Wow, I feel like a little girl again." it makes me hot.

Rolling over, she took his cock into her mouth, sucking it to life while fingering her denuded cunt. Once he was hard, he suggested that she get on all fours.

Getting on the bed behind her, he plowed into her naked smooth cunt and fucked her hard, dumping another load of his brotherly cum into her twat.

Looking at the clock, he said, "We are late."

They wiped themselves off, got dressed, and hurried to work.

After work, on the way home, Dana grabbed his hand and pulled the leg opening and her panties aside, putting his hand on her swampy wet twat.

Dana said, "Feel the mess you made of my pussy."

He looked over at her and said, "Tell me, how's it feel?"

She replied, "Icky, I feel dirty but sexy, but I love the feeling of you leaking out of me." I was wiping your cum out of my pussy all morning. "

Dane looked at her and asked, "How would you feel about being called some of the nasty things as they do in the book?"

She replied, "It won't bother me as long as you don't degrade me around others."

He looked at her and said, "Okay, from now on, it's a cunt or twat." You are my slut sister. My dick is a cock, and you are a cock sucking slut or bitch. "Are you okay with that?"

She looked at her brother and said, "I'm only my brother's cock sucking sult bitch, and my cunt is yours to fill with cum."

They reached their private drive, and she pulled off her clothes. After cresting a small hill, they see the sheriff's patrol car at the house.

Dane slammed on the brakes. Dana dressed and pushed her panties and bra under the seat. As they pull up, the sheriff walked over and asked for their mom.

They panic, asking what's wrong, telling him she is at work. The sheriff told them they needed to come with him.

They get to their mom's work. The sheriff goes in and comes out with her. She looks pale and shaken.

They get into the car. Then the sheriff takes them home. On the way, Dane and Dana are freaking out. They asked what was wrong.

Their mother starts crying, blurting out that there has been a logging accident. Their father is dead, crushed by a tree.