Danger

Story Info
A risky game of cat & mouse.
2.2k words
4.21
9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danger. Every hair on my body stood on end as I felt him move towards me. Danger, that's what I felt. Evolutionary instinct had taught humans to sense when something bad was coming, and that's how I felt in this very moment. I'd been walking through to the next room, minding my own business, I don't know how he just 'appeared' but he did. I smelt his cologne, I smelt that musk that lingered on my skin after we shared a night together but what made me shudder, what made me melt, was the knife.

I saw his hands appear at either side of my head, a silver blade in his right, his left brushing up my neck and across my cheek. I didn't have time to flinch or gasp, let alone run from him, he had complete control. His left hand anchored itself into my hair and tugged my head back, exposing my throat. I stood perfectly still except for my trembling hands, my pupils blown wide, but through the fear and the threat I felt arousal. Not the kind that makes you tingle or blush, not the kind that makes you wriggle and pant, it was the kind of arousal that can make you rip clothes and break beds. Animalistic, primal and aggressive. I closed my eyes as the blade pressed against my throat, my muscles struggling to contract as I swallowed. He could kill me. That knife was more than sharp enough to cleave skin from bone. He could slit my throat but I did not care.

The same arousal that I was feeling, was rolling off him in waves. His whole body was ready for this and I knew perfectly well I had no choice. Then I struggled. I tried to move, to sidestep, to get away from him, but I was anchored between him, the wall, and the knife. He chuckled as I tried to escape and I felt his fingers tighten in my hair and the knife press a little harder into my throat. If I could have seen his face and body, I would have seen that wicked smile, I would have seen his eyes dark with desire, I would have seen his erection barely contained by his jeans. I felt panic rise in my throat and I pushed back, using what little strength I had to shove him away from me, but nothing worked. He shifted the knife, nesting it just under my chin, deliberately grazing me, making a hiss of pain escape my clenched teeth.

"Trying to escape are we?" My hands shook a little harder and I felt heat blossom between my legs. Tears pricked at the corner of my eyes, I was a melting pot of sensation and emotion but it was so...so intoxicating.

Then something changed. I felt the grip in my hair loosen, and the knife to my throat taken away. He turned me round roughly to meet my eyes and he was smirking.

"Run. Go on. See how far you can get before I catch you." He stepped away from me, leaving me just enough room to escape. That look of cool amusement made me giggle and as it was the only thing I could do, I ran. But, he was playing a game. Predator and prey. Just as I rushed past him, he grabbed my arm, stopping me dead.

"Firstly, I'll give you a head start, secondly if you will insist on running, I want you naked when I catch you." With one last smirk, he let me go and I ran away on shaking legs. It was a small apartment space, and there weren't many places to hide or escape, but this just made it so much more exciting. Adrenaline coursed through my body and I was tingling from head to toe, clumsily stripping my clothes as I darted from room to room. I heard him calling out for me, his footsteps slow and deliberate and I felt completely helpless. Suddenly I found myself trapped in a room and as he came through the doorway, my legs gave way and I sunk to the floor.

When he looked at me like that, I was helpless. His eyes burned into mine, his teeth sharp in his smile and that knife. That damn knife. He was running his thumb along the blade, slowly and deliberately. I whimpered, curling my knees closer to my body and finally breaking his gaze. The clink of metal and the pop of buttons made me look up again and my eyes went wide. He was so hard, it looked physically uncomfortable. He had no underwear on, I could see him clearly through his open jeans and I moaned. Lazy hands tucked the knife in his back pocket for a moment as he pulled his shirt off, discarding it to one side. My mouth watered at the sight of him and my cunt ached and throbbed with every erratic beat of my heart. The knife returned to his hand and he walked towards me and slowly knelt at my feet.

"Spread your legs." I bit my lip and against my own bratty judgment, complied. I lowered my knees, stretched my legs out and opened them slowly. I was that wet that my inner thighs were glistening and I watched him lick and bite his bottom lip. My eyes now followed the knife pass from hand to hand as he pondered what to do with me, I was burning up and broke the silence with a plea.

"P-please...please!" My voice was quiet but oh so desperate and he tilted his head and looked at me with a raised eyebrow;

"Please what?"

"Please Sir...touch me...please..." He laughed quietly and reached out to me, knife in hand. Slowly, painfully slowly, he dragged the point of the blade from the inside of my knee all the way down my thigh and back up again. He did the same on the other leg. It was utter torture. He was touching me, but not how I wanted to be touched. Slowly he inched his body forward, resting between my spread legs, the knife tip still dancing across my skin. It grazed over my folds, catching in the silky wetness that gathered there. I kept perfectly still, my ribcage shaking as I fought to breathe normally. He turned the knife now, pressing the flat of the blade against my tender bud of nerves and I gasped, arching my back and tilting my hips, desperate for more. He shifted his body weight now, pulling the cold metal away from me and returning it to my throat. He pressed this time, enough to constrict my breathing and I felt the metal bite at my skin.

"Will this teach you to run slut?" I blinked and tried to swallow, reaching out with my hands to grab at the wrist that pinned me, but his free hand simply pulled my hands away and pinned them above my head where I lay. I could feel the heat coming from his erection as his hips got closer to me and I gasped as our skin touched. My thighs were trembling and our eyes were locked, I couldn't look away. I didn't feel him let go of my hands, I didn't feel his hand brush my thigh as he reached for his cock. What I felt was him pushing at my entrance. My back arched off the floor and I whimpered with anticipation and need. His hand returned to pin my wrists and as he moved forward I moaned. He sunk into me from tip to hilt and pleasure flooded my body.

I remembered the first time I'd seen him naked and hard, my mind echoing quietly that he would never fit inside me. But he did, he forced himself between my legs and it felt incredible. This time he'd done exactly the same, all the while the knife never left my throat and his gaze never wavered. I felt possessed in that moment, possessed by him, owned by him. I was his toy to play with, to use and abuse as he saw fit. Slowly he pulled his hips back, sliding out of me and I opened my mouth to moan but I saw him smile and the knife bit at my neck once more.

"Did I say you could make a sound?" I tried to shake my head but I couldn't. I was trapped. He pushed forward again, our bodies meeting and with each lazy thrust the knife pinched at my skin and I fought to stay quiet. My nails dug into the palms of my hands as I clenched them and my teeth sunk into my bottom lip, desperately trying to silence my whimpers of pleasure. He moved in and out of me painfully slowly, dragging himself back and forth, just watching my face. I was breathing heavily through my nose and sweat was beading across my shoulders and my forehead with the effort.

He let go of my wrists and I brought my arms down, clasping my aching fingers onto his shoulders as his now free hand supported his body weight beside my head. The knife stayed exactly where it was and my eyes widened as he changed the pace. What was slow and teasing suddenly became almost brutal. My feet flat on the floor were unable to take the force of him fucking me so I wrapped my legs around his hips. My change of position tilted my hips and as his cock filled me I opened my mouth and cried out. Pleasure and sensation rushed through my body and I closed my eyes with the intensity of it.

I felt the knife moved from my throat and I took a deep breath as he pulled out of me. I dared to pout in protest of him leaving me so empty, but I didn't have to wait long. He turned me over, putting me on all fours and spreading my knees apart. One hand gripped my hips and the other reached down and tangled in my hair, pulling my head up. He gave me no warning, no sound as he forced himself back inside of me. I moaned again, forgetting him telling me to be quiet, I couldn't help it. I panted and keened and whined as he fucked me, pleasure building up in my core as he let go of my hair and smacked my shaking ass cheek. He scraped his nails down my back, leaving harsh red lines and gripped my thighs so hard I'd have bruises for the next week.

He had girth, as well as length and my whole body felt it. I swore he was going to split me in two as somehow he moved faster. His growls turned into moans and my moans became cries of ecstasy. It was messy, sweaty and vicious and somehow I managed to speak loud enough for the both of us to hear. It was a desperate plea but I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Sir please! Please may I cum!"

"You want to cum my little slut?" A defeated sob fell from my lips, my thighs trembling and my internal muscles fluttering as he spoke. I needed to cum, I was so close and I couldn't stand to wait.

"Please...I can't..." The pressure between my legs was so heavy, so...thick, I knew what was going to happen. I felt the build up, the contractions intensified and I pressed my face into the carpet to muffle the screams of my orgasm.

"Cum for me." That's all I needed to hear and I did. My fingers dug into the floor and my whole body shook as wave after wave rushed over me. My body fell forward, pushing him out of me as my juices soaked my thighs and the floor. I felt like I was going to pass out, my vision was blurry and I was still shaking as the high began to fade, but he wasn't finished.

He grabbed my hips and pulled me back on all fours, murmuring softly;

"I'm not done yet slut..." I felt his cock inside me again and he slid in and out of my wet cunt, taking full advantage of how slick I was. I felt his grip on my hips tighten, his breathing got shallower and his moans got that little bit deeper.

"Cum for me Sir...fill me up..." I knew what words to say to push him over the edge, and it worked. He grunted out a single 'Fuck' and I felt it. I felt his body relax and his eyes close, I felt the muscles in his legs quiver as he climaxed. I felt his cock throb inside of me and his heart thud in his fingertips. He poured his hot cum inside of me, over and over before finally slowing and letting go of me. Slowly he pulled out of me and I whimpered in disappointment, my body sinking to the floor. My legs stretched out and my exhausted form melted into the floor. He lay beside me, breathing heavily, our heads turned and our eyes meeting. I was acutely aware of his cum dripping out of me and I smiled. I'd been fucked raw, and I knew that I'd spend tomorrow constantly reminded of where he'd been. I murmured a soft;

"Thank you Sir..." before my eyes fluttered closed and I felt his hand gently stroking my hair;

"You're welcome, love. You're welcome."