Danger Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danger had had the least to drink so it was decided that he should drive back to the farm. Once back at the farm George took great pleasure in reminding the guys that they had to be up again early the next morning so they all scrambled off to bed as fast as they could. George wouldn't notice if Danger and Heidi weren't up as early as everyone else so they stayed up in the kitchen talking and having a snack before gong bed since Heidi had never felt as hungry in her life as she did now after all the alcohol she had consumed. She had a bowl of ice cream and it was driving Danger crazy the way she would lick the ice cream from the spoon. Did she realize how sexy she looked doing it? Was she doing it on purpose or did she even realize the effect she was having on him?

He managed to survive until she finished and then they headed upstairs and said good night to each other before she went into her room and Danger joined the rest of his friends in the room that had been put together for them. The rest of the guys were passed out, but it was going to be a while before Danger would be able to get to sleep. He changed into a pair of soccer shorts and a T-shirt and headed to the bathroom to clean his teeth. Walking down the hallway he noticed the light was on and he heard someone else inside. When he got there he peered inside to find Heidi brushing her teeth as well. As the bathroom had two sinks he stood in front of the other and began brushing. She had changed into a long, flannel nightgown that fell below her knees and effectively hid the shape of her body. Danger smeared some toothpaste onto his brush and started brushing. The two started making weird faces at one another as they brushed. Heidi had to keep spitting to keep from choking when she laughed.

Eventually she finished and rinsed out her mouth, but instead of leaving she leaned against the counter and stared at Danger looking as if she wanted to say something. When he noticed, he looked at her and waited for her to speak.

"I've probably never been as close to being drunk as I am right now, she began, " and I'm still to shy to show myself to a guy I want. I want to take to back to my bedroom and have you all night long, but I can't bring myself to actually take my clothes off in front of someone I hardly know."

Danger's mind began to race. Would Heidi feel that way if she knew that he had already seen her naked? Could he tell her that? Would she understand that it was an accident or would she think he had followed her? He decided that the chance to have this stunningly gorgeous creature had to be worth the risk of telling her what he saw. Hopefully the worst she would do is tell him to fuck off. She wouldn't go around saying that he watched her finger herself to orgasm. Finally, with the decision made, Danger held up his finger in a gesture asking to her wait a second and spit out the toothpaste and rinsed his mouth.

"Well, I have something to tell you," Danger started tentatively. "I stumbled upon your shower in the back of the barn today and saw you in there washing yourself. So I've already seen you naked if that makes you any less nervous." He felt a knot form instantly in his stomach as he attempted to gauge her reaction.

Heidi's face turned dead serious and she looked to the floor. "How much did you see?" she finally managed to ask.

After weighing his response against other alternatives he responded, "Pretty much everything. I know I shouldn't have watched, but I couldn't take my eyes off your body. You don't have anything to be ashamed off. I don't know what you think or if that helps anything, but I think you're gorgeous."

Heidi stood dead silent for long seconds. Danger could feel his heart pound in his throat. He couldn't read her reaction at all, if only she would give some sign. Then, suddenly, she walked toward him and past him heading for the door.

"Follow me," she said quietly as she left the bathroom and turned off the light. Danger spun quickly and followed a few steps behind her until they turned into her bedroom where she waited for him to enter before closing the door behind him. Her bedroom was small and cluttered. There was no carpet, just a large square rug that covered most of the floor, The bed sat in the middle of the far wall directly under the window. There was a dresser to the left of it and a desk to the right. The only illumination in the room at the moment was from a lamp on the bedside stand. Heidi moved to the foot of the bed and turned to face Danger, who was still nervously waiting for her reaction to his confession. She slowly undid the buttons on the front of her nightgown and let the heavy garment slip off her shoulders and fall to the floor. It was quickly followed by Danger's jaw. Heidi was left in a super sheer nighty that did extremely little to hide her body underneath. In fact Danger could see right through it even in the poor light. She wasn't wearing a bra as her firm tits and pink nipples were easily visible just below where the straps of the gown were attached to the body. The flimsy garment fell just above her crotch which was covered by the only other clothing she was wearing, a pair of white cotton panties.

Danger crossed the short space between them and they embraced in a passionate kiss. They're tongues wrestled with each other as his hands went under her nighty to grab her tight ass cheeks. One hand grabbed at the wasitband and began pulling her underwear down revealing the tight skin for the other hand to massage. Once her Heidi's underwear was down over her ass Danger let it fall to the floor and squeezed a cheek in each hand with his fingertips between them poking at her puckered asshole and the back of her moistening slit. She then broke the kiss and started to kneel in front of Danger. As she did so, he grabbed the the straps of her flimsy nightgown and she allowed herself to slip out of it as she lowered herself to her knees. Danger then tossed the nighty aside leaving Heidi completely naked. Heidi then grabbed the waistband of Danger's shorts and boxers and quickly pulled them down his legs and he stepped out of them allowing her to toss them aside. Danger quickly pulled his T-shirt over his head leaving him naked as well.

Heidi then took his hardening cock in her hand and stroked it until it reached its full nine inches. Peeling the foreskin back completely to reveal the large purple head, Heidi brought Danger's cock to her lips and kissed the head and licked all around it before allowing the thick shaft to slip past her lips into her warm mouth. Her tongue continued working on the bottom and sides of the shaft as her throat muscles tugged at the head coaxing Danger's cock to release its hot cum. When she started gently squeezing his balls with her other hand Danger knew that Heidi would soon convince him to cum. She may have been shy, but she certainly knew how to suck a cock.

Within another minute Danger was ready to blow. He braced his hands on Heidi's head and told her he was going to cum. Her response was to increase the speed at which she sucked him off, she really wanted his cum in her mouth. So when Danger felt it boil up out of his balls she thrust his hips forward driving his cock deep into her throat and let it explode. Jets of hot, thick cum splattered in her mouth and throat. Heidi swallowed every drop of it without any visible signs of difficulty.

"Fuck you taste good," Heidi exclaimed as she got back to her feet after milking and licking Danger's cock clean. "It's my turn now," she said as she sat on the foot of the bed and slid up so that her head was on the pillows. She then pulled her feet up so her knees her bent about half way and then spread her legs wide revealing her glistening, moist pussy. "You didn't have anything to eat downstairs, did you?"

"No," Danger replied as he knelt on the bed and lowered his head between her silky smooth thighs, "but I think I'll get something upstairs." With that he gently licked the entire length of her slit. Starting back near her asshole and coming forward towards her clit. The tip of his tongue found its way between her wet lips and landed right on her clit at the end of her mound. Heidi closed her eyes and laid her head back on her pillow. She bit her bottom lips and brought her hands to her firm tits and erect nipples as waves of pleasure washed over her body. Those waves intensified as Danger's tongue found its way into her hot pussy and began licking around the inside of her cunt. Heidi's hips were now bucking and her back was arched. She was rolling and pinching her nipples with her fingers desperately trying to make her orgasm come even a second sooner. Danger put his hand flat on her pelvis to stop her from bucking as wildly and his thumb landed right on her protruding clit which drove her crazy. His thumb on her clit and his tongue in her snatch brought Heidi right to the brink of orgasm.

When Danger felt her cunt start to contract on his tongue he quickly pulled his head out from between her legs and moved farther up the bed so that the head of his hard cock was at the entrance to her spasming cunt. He leaned over Heidi's naked body and slowly started pushing his cock into her tight box. Slowly he pistoned in and out until his entire length was buried inside her and she quickly wrapped her legs around his ass as he began humping her in earnest. It didn't take much fucking to push Heidi over the edge as a crashing orgasm took hold of her body. It felt as if electric shocks were jumping from between her legs to every spot on her body. A fine film of sweat broke out on her heaving tits. Danger continued to hump her pussy and quickly pushed her toward another orgasm. Dragging his cock in and out of Heidi's clenched pussy quickly brought Danger to his second orgasm of the night and he released another load of hot cum inside of this gorgeous creature. Having his cum explode inside her super-sensitive pussy caused Heidi to experience multiple orgasms as once. A primal scream built up inside her and Danger had to jam his tongue down her throat to keep her from waking up the entire house.

"I know I said I wanted to have you all night," Heidi panted as Danger pulled his softening cock out of her tight hole and sat beside her on the bed gazing at her naked body, "but that was so intense. I've never had so many orgasms like that before."

"Get some rest," Danger said as he stood up and started putting his clothes back on, "you'll need your energy for work tomorrow." With that he left and crept back to his room and quietly slipped into bed leaving Heidi to crawl into hers. They both drifted off to sleep thinking about how to get each other naked again tomorrow.

To be continued...

12