All Comments on 'Danger Us'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Very enjoyable story!

5

G5902G5902over 3 years ago

Fantastic story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really liked it BH. Kyle's reaction to his childhood bullying and abuse is pretty believable in my opinion. Your sex scenes were pretty hot too. :) Mr StarSong will be thanking you in about 2 hours. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unbelievable.

To go from hating someone to wanting them inside of 2 sentences.

“He looked into her pretty blue eyes as she spoke and he believed her. In an instant, his anger melted and he was lost in her eyes.”

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago

Really enjoy your stories. Thanks for posting.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Hot sex in a high school setting no students involved. You did well. Very enjoyable romance fantasy.

5 stars

Cheers

SAGE

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 3 years ago
So Well Done

Thanks BH for a great little tale! All of it was exceptionally readable and believable. A few edit issues but they did not detract from a good story line with believable characters. Looking forward to more!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
Puzzled!

I guess there's a generational gap that kept me from appreciating this story as much as some of the other readers. I had no idea who the 'm'kay' reference was and his continuing upset over the use of the Mackey name with its hyphenated form was puzzling indeed. The group's preoccupation with the games (are there really over a hundred versions of Monopoly?). I'm a big fan of using the Literotica platform for working out fantasy stories, but there has to be some credibility to them. It took all of two or three days for Julie and Kyle to go from complete strangers to very distant and annoyed coworkers to lovers. The world doesn't work that way and even in fantasyland it's essential to build up to paradise. Their immaturity was evident and not very endearing. Worth a grudging 3*.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Early srages yet, but bamboozled about the "drugs are bad m'kay" thing. What does it mean or represent, aside from his surname being mackay. Why would it be a depressing thing?

Ironman52Ironman52over 3 years ago

seconf read. Loved it more !!! 5*!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great

Love comes in all shapes and forms; and can be surprisingly quick. Obviously, they were attracted to each other so once the initial setback was overcome no reason why it wouldn't be so short. A little surprised the principal didn't notice the change in them but not a criticism. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Did read it but only just as the Kyle was such a wimpy little kid.urkw8l

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What I liked: The backstories; the sensitivity brought on by assault and bullying, and how it affected them as adults.

What I didn't: Waaay too fast. Someone like Kyle, with deeply-rooted "issues" isn't going to go from pissed to poking so quickly. Also, the clumsy dialogue. "Where are we? This neighborhood looks familiar. I live here." If that exchange was intended as an ironic joke on her part, it fell very flat to this reader. I mean, how would she have walked to the restaurant without recognizing her own neighborhood on the walk back? That's just . . . strange.

Now, though I'm in the senior generation (addressing OverCritical's typical nonsense) a quick Google answer that question in about five seconds which made it quite clear what was going on with "m'kay?"

I wish it were reality that ANY male could pop an orgasm and then immediately continue to another round.

3* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story but it could have been fleshed out a bit more at the end.

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInalmost 3 years ago

Again the crossing of story lines and characters. Having some traits and insecurities similar to Kyle's, I know how such ingrained reactions happen. The misconceptions and preconceived notions occur on both sides. So to those who doubt how understanding and forgiveness can happen so quickly, don't. I've lived it.

Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where is the end?

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

I liked what I feel is an original subject or topic. Love how his first name is Kyle! Another South Park Character.

What was missing to me was all of her comments on observing the woman touch and the feminine products being available. It was never addressed. I was waiting for him to have a girl friend or a lover or a roommate or her having some issues where he is not over the ex so he didn't remove her items.

I really see the bullying affect him. So possible. But he needs help as he overreacts to many things.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Lost

Lost everything with the weak ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's with writers and rushed endings? Do you get bored of your story? You got to a point where you have no idea how to finish it? Not a bad story, but i agree that I lost a lot with weak ending. The story had potential for more.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

I was totally involved and looking for the happily ever after and you ended it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needed more of an ending, 4/5

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

The shift from hostility to infatuation on Kyle's part was much too abrupt. A romance is only as strong as the obstacles keeping the lovers temporarily apart, and here the obstacle was silly and limp, as was the story. itself.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 2 years ago

Kyle was from the WOKE generation. He had to have to be offended by.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wonder why she was so eager to pursue him after the way he treated her? Even if she knew, I would think she would be fearful of this guy as he snaps quickly!

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

I can somewhat understand his aversion to m'kay. I have similar feelings about Timmay. I hate hearing someone calling me that. Of all of the names I have been called, I despise that the most. However, I am not one to hate those that call me that.

Shoot, I have had so many nicknames in my high school yearbook I submitted a list of twenty-five names I was regularly called. (Those were only the clean ones.)

LifeisadventureLifeisadventurealmost 2 years ago

Liked the story but the ending was abrupt. I wish you and some of the other good writers would work on your endings first because it seems like sometimes you put effort into developing the characters and plot but get tired or bored and then run out of steam. However, I loved the character development and background. It was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, though the ending was a bit quick. Thanks.

Ginger630Ginger630almost 2 years ago

Both of these characters were weak and needed serious help. The ending was too abrupt.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Boy, talk about excess baggage. Kyle needs to grow a pair and get past his inferiority complex of being identified with a cartoon character. Not the greatest story, but entertaining and it did have a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Julie was flustered when Hunter was at their table.....then Julie said Hunter gorgeous... then sought him out and danced with him.....WTF!!!

Why didn't Kyle Mackey change his name!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good overall story, though the ending seemed quick and incomplete.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Just

Just a poor run of the mill story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
*

are they all 5 years old? these are teachers, right?

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart11 months ago

5 stars, cute story. Bullying, even verbal, can definitely leave some lasting marks. Wouldn't be too shocked if Kyle takes her last name when they get married though. The ex-GF sounds like a real piece of work, might have to see if there is a story about her in the author's other works.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Kyle and Julie need to play better games, real geeks would be playing Catan, Acquire, and Stone Age.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don’t understand why she accepted the dance in the first place, but otherwise excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sheesh. My heart sinks at the possibility that these characters in any way represent teachers. No wonder we're last in the developed world these days.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
Boring characters

Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One dinner and Kyle is in love with her yet you describe his anxiety and stress like ptsd. All your stories are fucked up

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Jenny Grayson is a slut. These are the entitled white bitches, teachers at prestigious school

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories