Danger Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we'll just have to see about that. You haven't seen my competitive Monopoly side come out yet."

Kyle ordered a couple of pizzas and they sat to play. Everyone got along and conversation flowed easily along with the competitive play.

Kyle was happy that she could slip right into his group of friends. Al and Gina were the only couple in the group and he hoped to do more couples activities. His friends never liked his ex, so their acceptance of Julie was a big deal for him.

***

After Al and Gina left, Kyle asked, "Would you like a drink or some more pizza?"

"Do you have any wine?"

"Sure. Is Cabernet alright?"

"Yes, it's my preference."

"I'll be just a minute."

As he went for the wine she walked around his living room. It was warmly decorated, seemingly with a woman's touch. She wondered if his ex had a hand in it.

"Here you go," he said setting a bottle and two glasses onto the coffee table.

They sat next to each other on his love seat. He placed his arm along the back of the couch and she leaned back into it.

"I liked your friends. Where did you meet them?"

"I went to high school with Al and the other guys in our game night group. Al is the only one married. He and Gina married last year."

"It's great that you've had the same group of friends for so long. I lost touch with many of my friends from school and I'm afraid moving here has cost me more."

He nodded understanding.

"At least I'm still close with my best friend from high school Lisa, albeit by phone and computer. She moved to Oregon after college."

"Yeah, we were a group of awkward kids lost in the halls of good old Jeff High and we just happened to find each other," he said.

"Oh! You went to Jefferson?"

"Yep. My ten-year reunion is this year."

"Are you excited about it?"

"Not really. I mean, I'm doing alright for myself so I'm not worried about that kind of thing. I think it's just re-opening old wounds that I'm worried about. As you've seen, I have residual issues from those days. I'd rather not see some of my classmates."

"I get it. Well, if you go, I'd like to be your date."

"I wouldn't ask anyone else. Do you like the wine?"

She smiled at his changing the subject and almost laughed.

"Yes. Are you a wine drinker? Or do you just have some laying around?"

"I like wine. I never cared for beer or hard liquor but for some reason, I like red wine."

She nodded and took a long drink from her glass. She was debating on making the first move and kissing him. She thought he may be too shy to do so.

She waited for an appropriate lull in their conversation and when she finally had one, she leaned over. He realized what she was doing and he was glad. He had no idea how to transition and make a move.

When their lips met, she tasted the wine and a hint of their pizza. Lifting her arm around his neck, she held him tightly, making it clear that this wasn't as much a kiss as making out.

His two-day-old facial hair rubbed her cheek, adding fuel to the fire she was feeling in her loins. She loved the feel of a scruffy face on her thighs as a man ate her to orgasm. Kyle's scruff was thick, she knew he would look good with a full beard.

He got into it after several minutes, moving his strong hands along her sides. She felt a desire that had long been missing but had a brief moment of fear that she would have an attack of anxiety.

That thought passed quickly when his hand cupped her butt and he squeezed.

"Mm," she moaned, as she slid her lips along his square-cut jaw.

Her body betrayed her initial thought of just making out and she found herself almost uncontrollably straddling his lap.

He pulled back from her nibbling of his earlobe and neck and smiled at her with a look of lust.

Wondering what he was about to do she leaned back. It only took a moment for her to be surprised when he lifted her t-shirt off of her and buried his face into her heaving breasts. She was too shocked to resist as he took control and both of his hands found her breasts underneath her lacy bra cups.

"Oh yes," she moaned as he sucked her nipple after lifting her bra above her breasts.

She loved having her nipples sucked and he attacked them as if he knew that.

She began to grind her mound onto his bulge as he was bringing her to the brink. She regretted wearing jeans, wishing her wet pussy didn't have a thick layer of denim shielding it. She was sure she would've already cum from his expert treatment of her breasts.

"Oh, God!" She shrieked when the orgasm hit her, effectively ending her last hit of resistance. It was only a matter of time before he was inside of her.

"Kyle, take me to your bedroom."

He stood and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her. She licked and sucked in his neck as he walked, savoring the slightly salty taste of his skin.

Once she was in the bed, Kyle wasted no time in taking her jeans off. "My God, you're so beautiful," he said earnestly, taking in her panty-clad body.

As he slid her sheer panties down her thighs he trailed them with small kisses.

She was desperate for him as she felt his scruff tease her thighs and calves. She trembled when he lifted her panties to his nose and breathed in her scent.

He stood before her, eying her, delaying her fulfillment, and then slowly taking off his Oxford shirt.

When she saw his naked chest and stomach, she was lost. She had no idea he was so cut. Every muscle seemed defined. He was not huge like a body-builder, but he worked out and had little fat on him.

She was so drawn to his chest, she didn't notice that he had his pants off until he took off his Incredible Hulk boxers. She was about to laugh until his hard cock sprung up, freed from its cotton prison.

She licked her lips at its sight. Seven inches and thick, she'd never seen one so beautiful. She had to have it.

Before he could make his next move she rushed to her knees and took his throbbing member into her hands.

Looking into his eyes, she licked an escaping trail of pre-cum. "Mm, I've wanted you from the moment I saw you," he said.

Silently she took his head into her mouth and bathed it with her hungry tongue. With both hands wrapped around him, she slowly stroked and sucked. Her only thought was if she should finish him quickly or stop and fuck him.

She didn't have to make the decision, he said, "I'm going to cum, baby."

She moaned and took him as far into her throat as she could. He felt the vibrations from her moaning and humming and he shot like a rocket, coating her tongue and throat.

"That was the best blowjob I've ever gotten."

"You're welcome," she said with a smile.

He lifted her to kiss her but she pulled away.

"Let me have some water first," she said.

He pulled her into him and kissed her deeply.

"Jules, nothing can stop me from kissing you."

She swooned into him as they kissed, their tongues dancing.

He lowered her onto the bed and she spread her long legs, inviting him in.

He took the cue and dove into her hot pussy. His long fingers probed her inner walls as he explored every inch of her lips with his tongue.

She writhed and bucked as he made music with his tongue on her clit. He seemed to never tire as he worked his magic.

He was surprised, briefly, when her legs shot out and quivered, followed by her screaming, "Yes! Yes! I'm cumming so hard! Fuck!"

He didn't give her time to come down, he slid up and penetrated her slowly. "Oh shit!" She shrieked, surprised, as her walls stretched accommodating his size. Her eyes shot open as she felt him begin to piston, penetrating her deeper.

He felt her walls tighten and pulse as he slowly made love to her. He smiled as her legs wrapped around his back, coaxing him into her.

He saw her eyes roll back, as she began to cum again. He took that cue to pound her harder, making her scream out again.

Drops of sweat fell onto her forehead as he relentlessly hammered her, loving her screams of encouragement. "Yes! Harder! Fuck me harder, baby!" He rolled her over and continued to fuck her as she begged him for more.

He loved how tight she felt and how she rocked back into him as he drove into her. They were in perfect sync as he slowed, letting her come down from her orgasm. He was close and wanted to last as long as he could for her. He wanted to impress her as they made love their first time.

He had nothing to worry about because she was in heaven. She'd lost count of how many orgasms she had. Her last boyfriend was no comparison to Kyle. She had had longer inside her, but none as thick that filled her so completely.

As he rhythmically stroked into her, all of a sudden she felt his body jerk and he pulled out. Falling onto his back, he clutched at his thigh. She didn't know what to do as his hard cock flopped around while he tried to stretch out the cramp in his leg.

He rolled onto the floor, stood up, and tried to stretch out the muscle, while she laughed.

After he worked out the cramp, he looked at her laughing at him, and stormed out of the room.

"Shit," she said as she got up and chased after him.

She found him sitting in a chair in the living room, a glass of wine in hand.

"I didn't find it funny," he said staring at the wall.

She knelt next to him and said, "I wasn't laughing at your cramp, I was laughing at the sight of your rocket flopping around as you moved. I'm sorry if you thought that I was laughing at your situation."

She walked on her knees in between his legs and rested her head on his thigh.

His flaccid member was hanging in front of her face, resting on his large balls. She was lost in her thoughts, admiring her new toy, when she realized he was stroking her hair.

"I'm sorry, Jules. I overreacted again."

Thankful he calmed down, she realized that she could smell her juices on his thighs and penis. She leaned forward and took his soft cock into her mouth. He moaned as he hardened back into the iron rod he had before.

She took his balls into her mouth, paying equal loving attention to each while stroking his long shaft. She was enjoying his trimmed hair, loving a man that took care of his body hair.

She felt his leg tense and figured he was close to his orgasm, so she took his shaft into her mouth again and worked him so quickly, her hair was flying around.

He watched her hair fly wildly as she seemed desperate to make him cum. Her blowjobs were perfect. Everything she did next felt better than before. She loved oral sex and it showed in her enthusiasm.

He announced he was close and she backed off, stroking him, looking into his eyes. She placed his shaft between her ample breasts and used them to finish him off.

Shocked at what she was doing he let go and covered her neck and chest with his semen. After she licked him clean, she sat back in her heels and used her fingers to collect the cum from her body and licked them clean as well.

"Your cum is delicious, baby."

Kyle was too spent to speak. He lifted her to her feet and kissed her deeply, warmly embracing her.

"Jules, that was the best sexual experience I've ever had—well, if you take the cramp out."

"You're an amazing lover, Kyle. You were more concerned about my needs than your own and I loved every bit of it."

He grabbed her glass and topped it off with the remainder of the bottle. As she set an afghan from the back of the couch onto the cushion.

Sitting wrapped in his arms, she said, "You're a dangerous man, Kyle. I had no intention of making love to you so early in our relationship. I don't know how it happened."

He kissed her head and said, "I'm not dangerous, I'm just a horny guy."

She laughed and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

***

The alarm went off on their cell phones at the same time, dark and early at 5 am.

Still naked on the couch with her, he said, "Coffee should be ready, want some?"

"Mm, yes, please. Black."

"Ah! A woman of my own heart. That's the only way to drink coffee. If you'd like to shower before going home, the bathroom at the top of the stairs has everything you'd need, including toothbrushes."

She kissed his cheek and said, "I will take a quick shower, thank you."

She bounced up the stairs as he walked into the kitchen.

He was thinking about was how quickly he went from almost hating her to having her in his bed. It was surreal. He also lamented getting upset with her over the cramp and her laughing. Looking back, he could see how it would look funny—his penis flopping around.

He carried up a mug of Folger's finest and set it on the vanity counter. "Coffee's on the counter."

"Thanks, be out in a bit."

***

She walked out of the shower, dried herself off, and put on her clothes. Looking around she again saw a female's touch in the organization of the bathroom. Men couldn't be that prepared for a guest, in her opinion. He even had feminine hygiene products in the cabinet.

She heard a rumbling noise from a room down the hall and followed the sound. She found him running on a treadmill facing a television on the wall.

"Knock, knock," she said rapping on the door jamb.

He turned, smiled warmly, and switched off the machine.

"Hi, how was the shower?" He asked.

"Very nice. That shower is amazing. I've never seen shower heads on the top and sides like that. It must've been expensive."

He looked away and said, "I don't know. It was there when I bought the house. My bathroom is similar."

"Hey, I've got to run and get dressed."

He looked up and walked over to her, "I'd hug you hug I'm all sweaty."

"Come here," She pulled him to her by his shirt and kissed him. The kiss was a promise of more to come.

"Thank you for the wonderful night. I'll see you at school," she said fighting the urge to ravish him.

He walked her out and kissed her once more with an equal longing to hers. "You're sure I can't drive you home?"

"Nah, it's only a couple of blocks. See you soon, lover."

He watched her walk away before turning back inside. He smiled as he thought about the night before and her beautiful body wrapped in his arms.

***

Jenny walked into her room and saw Julie look up at her, glowing.

"You bitch!" Jenny shrieked almost running to her desk. "You did him!"

Julie laughed and said, "SSH! Someone will hear you."

"Oh my God! Tell me every detail. How big is his..."

"Jenny!"

"Hey, you can't blame a girl for wanting to put a more accurate image to her fantasies. Holy crap! You're blushing. He's big isn't he?"

Julie started giggling and Kyle walked into the room

"Morning, ladies."

They both snapped up in surprise.

"Hmm, let me guess what you were talking about."

"Not sure what you're thinking, but I was just telling Julie about my husband falling off a ladder, last night. The tray of paint landed on his chest. It was quite a sight."

Kyle knew she was lying, but played along.

"I hope he's okay?"

"Yeah, he just hurt his pride a bit. Anyway, I'd better get ready for class," she said as she walked out, brazenly looking at Kyle's crotch as she passed him.

"Fell off a ladder, huh?" He said to Julie with a smirk. "We have to be careful here. It's dangerous."

"I know. She was fishing for details but I didn't tell her anything. I guess you fucked a pretty good smile onto my face, she knew I got laid as soon as she saw me."

He laughed and was about to kiss her when Principal Danning came into the room.

"Ah! Good, I wanted to follow up with you both. Is everything settled?"

"Yes, Vicki. We've worked it out. The rumors will go away as usual," Kyle said.

"Fine. Try to get along going forward okay? The school will be a better place if you two can find a way to play nice with each other."

She walked out of the room with Kyle and Julie fighting a laugh.

***

A couple of weeks went by and it was time for the reunion. Julie, of course, agreed to escort Kyle. Their relationship was progressing nicely and they'd spent most evenings together for dinner at one home or the other.

Kyle was pensive as Julie finished dressing in his bedroom. She had been wondering if he would be alright, knowing his sensitivity to his issues from High School. He kept telling her there wouldn't be any issues.

As she stood in the full-length mirror, she slipped her dress over her head. Kyle was in a trance watching her standing in her thigh high stockings, red lace thong panties, and strapless shelf bra, which pushed her breasts up slightly.

His hard cock was straining his pants when she snapped him out of it by asking, "Kyle, will you zip me please?"

He complied and kissed her neck after finishing.

"You look amazing," he said.

"You're not so bad yourself," she said reaching behind and stroking his bulge. "We'd better get moving, or we'll never leave."

The limo should be here any minute. Al texted me that they had picked them up about ten minutes ago. Obviously, we're closest to the school so we're last."

"I'm excited to meet the rest of your friends. I'm looking forward to this."

He nodded as they walked downstairs.

The limo pulled up as they were putting their shoes on and Julie saw Gina stand up through the moon roof waving. She chuckled at the sight of the tall thin woman having fun.

When they neared the car the driver opened the door and Gina sprung out, giving Julie a tight hug.

"I'm so glad you're coming," she whispered. "None of the other guys brought dates."

"Oh?" Julie asked.

"Mm Hm. Our boys are the lucky ones. Come on!"

Julie and Gina slid in, followed by Kyle. After receiving the welcome, Kyle introduced everyone to Julie.

"Julie, you know Al and Gina, and these other schmucks are Dave, Chris, Pete, and Trevor."

"Nice to meet you, Dave and Pete said in unison. They were identical twins.

"Pleasure to meet you,". Chris said.

Trevor said, "Lucky bastard," causing everyone to laugh.

Julie appraised them and saw that they were all wearing expensive suits. She'd expected them to be dressed more disheveled based on her stereotypical idea of what a group of geeks looked like. She should have known better seeing how Kyle looks and dresses.

The conversation was light on the way to the school, where the reunion was being held. The men talked about some new show they were all watching, while Gina and Julie talked about what was for dinner.

***

They had a table together and were glued to it throughout the cocktail hour and dinner. Julie expected it, but Gina seemed restless.

As the dancing started, Kyle was at the bar with Al and Chris getting a round of drinks. As they walked back, Al said, "Son of a bitch, look who is talking to the girls."

"Is that Hunter Pierce?"

"Yeah. Look at him. He's still a cocky shit head." Chris said.

"Hello, Mister Mackey," Hunter said when they got back to the table. "Alcohol's bad, m'kay."

He laughed entirely too much at his own unfunny joke as he walked away.

Kyle was feeling his anger rise as he handed out drinks and sat down. Dave put a calming hand on his shoulder, having seen it many times before.

"I see you girls met Hunter," Al said sharply.

Julie looked nervous as Gina answered, "Yes, he offered his services for dancing tonight, since we were with—how did he put it, Julie? Oh, yeah. The geek squad."

"I said no," Julie said quickly, still visibly uncomfortable.

"Good," Kyle said.

Calming himself, he asked, "Wanna dance?"

Julie smiled and nodded yes.

As they danced, Julie asked, "Why haven't you walked around and said hello to anyone? Talk about old times and catch up?"

"There's no one here that I care to catch up and reminisce with."

"Surely there's someone?"

"Nope. My friends are all at our table and I pretty much know too much about them as it is." He said laughing.