Danger Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no ex-girlfriend or crush you want to see what happened with?"

He laughed again, "No, I stayed in town, remember? I'm pretty familiar with how everyone ended up."

She frowned, wondering how deep his issues ran.

After the song, Julie and Gina went to freshen up in the ladies room. Gina had gotten some information on who Hunter was. He was the prototypical quarterback/prom king jerk they thought he was.

"He's a real ass," Gina said.

"Maybe, but he's gorgeous," Julie said as they giggled.

As they were walking back to the table, they were stopped in the hallway by Hunter.

"Hi, ladies. Bored with your losers already? How about if I take you two over to that classroom and show you what a real man can do for you."

CRACK Was what Julie heard next, as Gina smacked him so hard she lost balance. Julie caught ahold of her elbow and helped steady her.

"Stay away from us," Gina growled as she pulled Julie into the gym. Julie looked back and saw Hunter smiling at her as he rubbed his cheek and winked.

"Can you believe that guy?" Gina asked.

Julie was quiet. Gina thought she was upset and dropped it. She did notice a few times later Julie seemed to be looking around the room for someone.

The guys were having a good time swapping memories from high school and Gina was hanging on every word, learning new things and hearing new stories about Al.

Julie was quieter than normal and at times, Kyle thought she wasn't paying attention.

When Kyle, Dave, and Al went to the bar for another round, Hunter came back to the table drunker than before.

"Come on, hotness, let's dance while your wimp is gone," Gina was about to stand and attack him when Julie put her hand on her arm.

"Okay," Julie said softly.

"What?" Gina snapped.

Julie ignored her and then ignored Hunter's smirk as they walked away.

Once on the dance floor, Hunter said, "You made the right choice. Your wimp can't satisfy you as I can. You'll cum more times than you ever have with him."

She looked over and saw Kyle return to the table and look at her. She smiled at him and asked Hunter, "You're a real man, is that right?"

"You know it, baby. You need a real man and I..."

Before he could finish, Julie's knee landed perfectly, catching both testicles and the head of his dick with as much force as she could muster.

Before she could strike again, Kyle had her in his arms. "Julie, what the hell happened?"

She was sobbing into his chest, almost hyperventilating.

Gina walked over and asked Kyle to let her try. Kyle agreed and Gina walked Julie back to the table.

Kyle spun around and walked over to where Hunter was being held back by a couple of the bigger ex-football players that were there.

"What? You come to protect your slu..."

Kyle's punch to the stomach shut him up.

"If you ever go near Julie again, I'll have you killed. Do you understand me?"

He nodded and Kyle spat at him and walked away.

"Jesus, dude," Al said. "What the hell happened?"

The football players dropped Hunter and followed Kyle. When they caught up, one of the guys said, "Kyle, hey!"

He turned and angrily growled, "What?"

"Easy, guy! It's me, Mark Edwards."

Kyle looked into his eyes and said, "Holy crap! I didn't recognize you with the beard."

"Yeah, the wife likes it. Anyway, your wife kicked him in the nuts when he came on to her. My wife and I were dancing next to them. I heard it all. Jimmy was there as well and we grabbed him to stop him from going after her."

"Thanks, Mark. I appreciate your help," he said shaking his hand.

"No problem, bud. If it weren't for you I never would have passed chemistry. I'm a teacher now because of you."

"Really?" Kyle asked shocked.

"Yeah, you were so good with me and I always did well in History classes, so I started tutoring in American History. I got the bug for helping people learn and ultimately became a History teacher."

"That's great, Mark. It really is. I've got to check on my girlfriend, let's catch up later okay?"

"Sure, man. Jimmy and I will make sure Hunter finds his way out."

"Thanks again, Mark. Really."

"Anytime."

Kyle went to his table, suddenly happy that he made a positive impact on someone while in high school. It had never occurred to him that his volunteer hours were so meaningful.

Julie stood and ran to him as he neared.

"Julie, baby, what happened?"

They sat down and Julie said, "He propositioned us in the hallway and Gina slapped him. He said the exact words that my attacker did. That I needed a real man. I kind of zoned out thinking of how helpless I felt in that parking lot with my clothes being torn."

Gina took her hand as Julie continued, "I was watching for him afraid he would come back, and then he came and asked me to dance. His audacity snapped me out of whatever I was thinking and I decided to embarrass him. My knee crushing into his balls was one of the best feelings I ever had."

"Oh shit!" Al said. "The cops are here."

Kyle looked over and saw someone who was talking to the police point at them.

"Oh, God! I'm going to jail." Julie wailed as the police walked over.

"Don't worry about it," Kyle said. "No one's going anywhere."

Kyle stood and walked over to meet the police halfway as they approached.

Julie watched as Kyle talked to the two officers. Al touched her shoulder and said, "Don't worry. That cop is Kyle's ex-girlfriend's brother. He loves Kyle."

Just then the officer looked over at Julie and smiled. He patted Kyle on the back and turned to leave.

When he returned, Julie asked Kyle, "Everything okay?"

"Yep. I told you everything would be fine. I've known that cop for a few years."

Al laughed and said, "I told her it was Siobhan's brother."

"Yeah, we still play Call of Duty together. He's a great guy. I told him what happened and he was fine with letting it go since Hunter left without further incident," Kyle said.

"So you're still hanging out with your ex's brother?" Julie asked, teasing him.

He laughed and said, "Yeah, I got custody of him in the breakup." They all laughed and Gina took Julie to the ladies room to help her fix her makeup.

***

Julie had a complete reversal of spirit and they spent the last two hours dancing as if nothing happened.

Part of it was her amusement with Kyle's lack of dancing ability. To say he had two left feet would be an understatement, but he was feeding off of her joy and had no issue looking like a fool for his Julie.

His friends all joined in and they make quite a sight dancing to YMCA and then the Cha Cha Slide.

Once the party ended, Kyle and Julie were dropped off at Kyle's house and said good night to the rest of the group. She gave an extra-long hug to Gina and made her way into Kyle's house. She was barely in the door before she attacked him with lust and desire she'd never felt before.

Their lips met and tongues crashed together as she pushed him into the wall.

"I need you now!" She said between sloppy kisses.

She took off towards his bedroom, the sound of her heels clicking on the floor, turning him on.

Her dress was on the floor the moment she walked into his room and the bra wasn't long after. As she crawled onto his bed, he ripped her panties off, leaving her panting, desperate for him.

His pants and boxers dropped to his ankles as he pulled her into his hard shaft. She cried out, "Fuck yes!" As he thrust in balls deep.

"Hard and fast baby, I don't care how quickly you cum. I need it!"

He obliged and pounded into her relentlessly. His balls bouncing off of her clit, while he squeezed her ass.

He loved taking her doggie style because he could smell her arousal the strongest and it drove him crazy with lust.

The sound of the slapping of their flesh filled the silent room until she started screaming in orgasm, "Oh God! Fuck me, Kyle. Harder!"

He continued driving into her dripping pussy and reached down and rubbed her clit.

He felt her thighs quiver as she came. He was seconds away and as she came down from her powerful orgasm, he shot spurt after spurt of his hot load into her.

They fell into the bed together and he rolled off of her back, allowing her to roll onto him.

"Kyle, that was amazing."

He kissed her sweaty forehead and asked, "What brought that on?"

"I don't know. I just got so hot as we were dancing at the end, that I almost couldn't stand it. Kyle, I love you. I know it's too soon to say it, but it's true."

She looked at him hoping that he felt the same, longing to hear the words. She knew he felt something for her, she hoped it was love.

He kissed her lips and as he broke the kiss, he whispered, "I love you, too."

They kissed for what felt to them like hours, but it was merely minutes. She felt his rejuvenated cock and said, "Make love to me now. Nice and slow."

Sliding between her legs, he positioned himself at her entrance and slowly entered her. He lifted her legs to his shoulders and kissed her ankles, reveling in the feel of her stockings on his lips and cheek.

She watched him kiss and lick her leg as he drove into her circling his hips. She loved when he did that coupled with rubbing her clit with her thumb.

"Oh! Kyle, my love, I'm so close."

He pulled out and dropped down to lick her clit. She pulled his head into her and squeezed it between her thighs as he sucked and nibbled her button.

He could barely breathe as he felt her tell-tale thigh quiver. He couldn't hear her but he knew she was cumming.

Without warning her legs fell and her hands released his head. He smiled seeing the look of bliss in her eyes, hoping she stayed with him long enough for him to cum again.

He entered her and she pushed him back.

"No, baby. Come up here."

He straddled her ribcage as she squeezed her breasts around his throbbing shaft. Her soft breasts were pliable enough for the head of his cock to reach through and enter her mouth and she licked him as he did.

It only took a few minutes for him to stop in her mouth and release again. She grabbed his clenching ass as her titjob ended a deep blowjob. She savored every drop of his cum until he was spent and she craved more.

He rolled off of her and she snuggled into his chest. "Do you love me more than my breasts?"

He laughed and said, "Yes. I've never done that before you. I like doing it, are you upset?"

She laughed and said, "God, no! If I didn't want to do it, I wouldn't have done it the first time. I like the feel of your hardness rubbing in my breasts. You know breast play turns me on."

He kissed her and said, "I love you."

"Mm, I love you too."

The end