All Comments on 'Danger Zone Ch. 02'

by vvolfe

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Mellymell25Mellymell25over 12 years ago
Can you love and hate someone

At the same time. Lol. Ok I was a little scared at first of where this was going I have to say I love it but you need and editor just to look over your story. I do love it and can't wait fit the next chapter hopefully a little longer keep up the go work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Can't wait to read more!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very intriguing!

Fairly good job!

I agree that it could benefit from an editor, though (i know how hard it is to edit your own manuscript...)

Thank you very much.

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeanneover 12 years ago
More please

Enjoying this story very much....

desyer5492desyer5492over 12 years ago
It's getting good...

I'm loving the story so far. Please keep writing

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
hmm

abused women . werewolves , and mistrust. this is going to get a might sticky and Painful( at least for the poor wolves who have to protect the girls)

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Great start. I really like this one. It should be interesting to see how these men are able to help these women after the horrific treatment they lived through. I only would have liked to have seen Damon's death and through Emma's eyes so that she got that satisfaction. At minimum it would have been good for her to see his body so she could be sure he didn't escape and therefore possibly show up in the future. Maybe Peter will take pics of the dead first to prove it to the girls. Look forward to more!!!

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
this is going to be a very interesting story!

i can hardly wait for your next chapter, wow this is going to be soooo good! i really like what you have written so far. after chapter 1 who would have thought that damon would turn out to be such a creep? nice twist there vvolfe, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

please please please write more!!!! i can not wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome story!

I love your writing style and hope that you finish this piece! It's written really well and keeps you hooked!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Missed This

chapter when it posted and then I just got behind. Today I saw chapter 5 posted and decided to catch up. So far I'm still impressed w/your first story. Going to chapter 3 now.....

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
GOO EMMA,

Kick his ass for scaring the poor little girl!!!! Hahaha!!!

ktbear23ktbear23over 11 years ago

You have got a really interesting story here, its certainly hooked my attention. My only advice would be for you to work on mantaining a specefic tense throughout the story, otherwise it interrupts the flow. Also, in places you switched from 3rd person omniscient to 2nd POV, which caused more confusion when coupled with the switching tenses. Otherwise you have a great story here, I hope you continue to do your best :)

csweetnesscsweetnessabout 11 years ago
Great read

I have just found this story and I love it!

goatman92goatman92about 11 years ago
5 Fucking years

That's a hell of a long time, and she's one hell of a girl.

cranberries7896cranberries7896about 11 years ago
a little help here? :)

I've spent a good couple of weeks looking for a series on the NonHuman board, I haven't read it in a while but it was with werewolves and two alpha male brothers of different packs and the story started with one brother being in love with a girl but he was forced to mate with another female and the ritual required the pack watching them mate and he grows resentful to the girl he was forced to marry and abuses her because the girl he loved falls in love with another alpha male, he eventually goes crazy. I really would appreciate help finding this story, thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cranberries7896

You are looking for "A Little Bit Wolfy", I think. Its by Jayleen88. It isn't a good story, in my opinion.

shyintxshyintxover 10 years ago

Actually it is called "Just Being Wolfy" and it is by Jayleen88. I loved it and have read and reread it a number of times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous