Dangerous

Story Info
She uses his body for more than just sex...
2.8k words
4.24
11.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a rut with my social life. I understood that not everyone was vaccinated yet, and that there were still some restrictions on spacing and so on when at public venues, but you'd think I would at minimum be able to find someone online and then meet in person. I wasn't THAT bad a catch, was I? 28 years old, in good physical shape, well-toned, 5-foot-10, brown hair and eyes, 7-inch cock (and decently thick), and in decent financial shape. In between jobs at the moment, yes, but it's not like I had never worked in my life.

So when I finally got a nibble, I eagerly jumped at it. Phyllis was (according to her profile) a nurse, retired after her doctor husband kicked the bucket - he was one of the first COVID deaths, before we even knew it had hit the US. A patient had come to see him complaining of the flu in January 2020, and... well. Phyllis was in her 40's, but didn't look it. Her red hair didn't have a trace of gray. She was decently thick-framed without being obese, had C-cup breasts, and the pic of her in her miniskirt showed spectacular legs and a barely-covered ass that would be every man's fantasy - round, plump enough to grip, and not the size of a house.

After several intense weeks of correspondence - neither of us had a job to interfere, after all - Phyllis suggested I move into her house. "Even if we don't actually end up dating, you can stay rent-free. I'll appreciate the eye candy."

Well, I wasn't going to turn down that offer. I didn't have a huge amount of stuff, and it all fit into the large bedroom she installed me in. The house had a code you had to enter in the front (and back) doors to get them to open, and I did not have that code. "I'll get you everything you need," Phyllis said. "You have your electronics already, and as far as food, water, toiletries, etc., go, just write down what you need or want and I'll provide it."

She was as good as her word. And a better cook than me, as I found out when I made hamburgers one day and she made them the next. "I'll do all the cooking," Phyllis informed me. "I'm thankful you tried, but..."

I understood. I would stick to what I was good at - working out for half an hour a day to stay toned (she would watch and compliment my muscles - she hadn't been kidding about me being eye candy, apparently), and playing video games and computer games.

About two weeks after I moved in, Phyllis sprung her one and only condition on me for me staying with her and having all my needs met.

"We can date, or not," she informed me. "I'd love it if we did. But you must let me have three sessions per week where I drain the cum from your balls - and drain a little something else too."

"A... little something else?"

"Did you ever see the movie I Come In Peace?"

I had to think. The movie had been made before I was born, but I had seen it once, as about a 12-year-old.

"That's the one where the alien uses humans as factories to produce endorphins?"

"That's the one. Technology has advanced a lot since then, plus I'm not a psycho, so I use a method that doesn't kill or even harm you. No needle in the arm with drugs. But I will drain your endorphins as well as your cum."

"Um, all right... I guess..."

She brushed her lips against mine. "Good choice, Tom. No time like the present. I'll give you half an hour to shower and use the washroom, then come out naked to the living room."

25 minutes later, I walked naked into the living room. Phyllis was wearing only a white lab coat, open in front so I could get a perfect view of her breasts and her pussy.

"Helllllooooo, nurse!"

"Glad you like my outfit, Tom. You'll like this even better."

She removed the coat and hung it on a coat rack. Then she pulled my naked body against her naked body and planted a deep kiss on me. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth and twined with mine before sliding what felt like halfway down my throat. When she finally broke the kiss to breathe, I stood there in a daze.

"Come along." She scooped me into her arms and carried me down a flight of stairs I somehow hadn't noticed before. Then she tossed me onto a large, comfortable bed, momentarily knocking the air out of my lungs. Before I could recover, she had gently spread my limbs and bound my ankles and wrists with a very soft material. She then attached what looked like some sort of medical tubing to a spot on my forehead, and I felt a small pinch. The tubing came up from the wall behind me, so it didn't interfere with her accessing anywhere else on my body.

"Uh..."

"To collect your endorphins, dear boy. But you have to produce some first. Just FYI, I had both my kids by the time I was 21 and then had an oophorectomy. Two is plenty: they're both in their 20's themselves by now and have left the nest, never to return. So if you cum inside me, don't worry. Speaking of cumming, what's your favorite way to cum?"

"Er..."

"My beautiful body have you tongue-tied, kid? I'll pick, then. I do want you to fill my pussy, but you haven't cum in a while, so you wouldn't last 2 minutes right now. Let's get a load out of you first, then I'll ride you."

Phyllis ran her hands over my chest, and just that amount of touch caused my cock to stiffen. It had been close to three months since I last came, so...

"Ooh, nice. Yeah, that'll be awesome to have inside me."

She wrapped her hand around my pole and began slowly stroking me. Smooth and sensual. I felt waves of pleasure spread outwards from my groin, flowing through my skin. I moaned softly, and she continued her slow movements. My cock was already twitching with excitement. She placed her other hand on my balls and caressed them as they rapidly filled. Her eyes smiled at me as she continued pumping. My body shivered and my legs started to tense. Her hands moved a bit faster, and she scraped her fingernails along my sac. That got me to the edge. She suddenly raced her hand up and down, and my cum burst forth, landing on my belly.

"Very nice, Tom." Phyllis licked up all the cum from my skin, then swallowed it. "You'll be ready to go again in just a few minutes. That wasn't nearly everything you have stored up. In the meantime, you should lick my pussy before I ride you."

That seemed fair. She swung her body around and lowered her slit to my mouth. I ran my tongue along it. Her juices were already leaking. They tasted good. I probed, trying to find her clit. She shifted herself so I could tease it with the tip of my tongue. Her shapely body shivered. Her hand reached down to start stroking me to life again as I licked her. I slipped between her folds and began swirling my tongue in circles, lapping up her honey. Her legs wrapped around my head. I worked her until she tensed, then squirted.

"Good job, Tom."

"That was awesome, Phyllis."

My cock was hard again. She swung her body around and lowered her box onto it.

"You can move your hips. The idea is for you to cum again."

"Right." I began thrusting upwards into her. She moved her body in rhythm with mine. Every time she slid downwards, she gave my cock a squeeze with her internal muscles.

"Maybe you'll cum quicker if I do this?" She leaned forward and dangled her breasts in my face. I opened my mouth and latched onto one of her nipples. She certainly came quickly: apparently having her tits sucked really got her motor running. And it was quite powerful, judging by how tightly her pussy spasmed around my cock.

"Wow," I panted, my mouth still full of nipple.

"Yeah. Best orgasm I've had in 20 years. Forget three times a week, we're doing this about three times a day. You're a fantastic lover, Tom."

I blushed. I certainly wasn't going to complain if Phyllis wanted to make me cum more often. I continued to thrust into her, and her pussy began more actively trying to milk the cum out of my cock. She came again in about one minute. She put her hands on my chest and began bouncing up and down as fast as she could move, and when she climaxed a third time, I filled her with my sperm.

She climbed off me, unhooked the tube, and unbound my limbs. I took a moment to get me energy back.

"Phyllis..."

"From now on, you're not allowed to wear clothes. The house is climate-controlled. Oh, and did I mention there's nothing I like better than making a man cum? Couldn't do a lot with my late husband, because work interfered with us having time, but now we have plenty. You can have a few hours to recover, then you'll be back right here. I read about a technique that makes men have incredibly intense orgasms and I'm going to give you one using it."

Well, this was sounding better and better. A thirsty cum slut who wanted to pleasure me multiple times daily?

"Sounds fantastic to me."

Seven and a half hours later, I was again bound with the attachment to drain my endorphins on my forehead. This time Phyllis had also gagged me with a ball gag.

"Men love being controlled. Have you ever been pegged by a woman?"

I shook my head.

"Prepare for the best experience of your life."

Phyllis produced a toy that had plastic cocks pointing both directions. A double vibrator?

"People of both genders love being penetrated and having their holes filled. Let me just get you ready..."

She lubed up one end of the toy with her pussy juices and slid it inside her, then applied some lube to my bumhole and carefully eased her way in, letting me have a moment or two to get used to the feeling. Then she turned on the toy, and not only did it start vibrating, the tip of it began moving in a circle inside me. I assumed the one inside her was doing the same thing. She held still, and I felt the tip brush repeatedly against something inside me the made me get rock-hard.

"Oooh, nice. Here, let me help you out."

Phyllis produced a device that was shaped kind of like a vagina.

"You'll love this Fleshlight."

She lubed the inside of it up, then lowered it onto my cock and began sliding it up and down. It felt almost as good as when her actual pussy had been wrapped around me a few hours before. I started moving my hips, trying to fuck the Fleshlight. She shuddered through a climax, letting out a lustful roar, then moved her hand up and down faster. The Fleshlight gripped me almost as tightly as she had yesterday. And the cock in my ass was still stimulating the spot in there that was making me very horny.

"You about ready to cum for me?"

I nodded. She adjusted the speed of the vibrator inside me. The stimulation increased and my legs tensed up. I continued to fuck the Fleshlight, and my body shuddered as I had an incredibly powerful orgasm. Jet after jet of sperm shot into the toy. When I finished, I blacked out for a moment.

When I came to, I was unbound again and Phyllis was just finishing cleaning the various toys. By the time I had fully regained my senses, she was lying next to me.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that, Tom. The endorphin release was twice as much as last time."

"I... didn't know it would feel that good."

"You go rest up now. Tomorrow I have something else I want to try."

After some sleep and a hearty breakfast, I was back in the same place. Just looking at Phyllis's naked body got me hard.

"I'm so glad you find me attractive, handsome. From now on I won't wear any clothes at any time either."

"Works for me."

Phyllis climbed on top of me and ground her pussy against my thigh for about 30 seconds. I could feel her juices already leaking. Then she pivoted around.

"I've always loved 69ing. I haven't yet felt your cum spurt into my mouth."

Before I could reply, her slit was pressed against my lips. I cleaned her juices off her skin while she sucked on just the head of my cock. Her tongue felt incredible as it traced erotic patterns over the bulb. Then she lowered herself down a bit farther, and my tongue was between her folds. I thirstily lapped up her nectar. Her mouth was sliding up and down, going from having just the tip of me inside to taking my entire shaft. Her tongue slithered along it, and my rod twitched. Her legs locked around my head and I felt her shiver.

A gusher of her honey burst forth. I got most of it in my mouth, with the rest covering my face. I lay still momentarily, enjoying the feel of her tongue on my rod, then resumed licking inside of her. She squirmed, and suckled more intensely on me. Her hands caressed and teased my full balls. I quivered with eagerness. She ground her pussy against me as she slurped vigorously on my cock.

I blasted a load into her eager throat as she gave me a second geyser of her ambrosia. We lay, spent, for an instant before she climbed off me and unbound me.

"Wow, stud. That was wonderful. I want to drink more of your cum. We'll do that after lunch."

So, after lunch I was back on the bed. This time, she put a single toy up my rear, secured it and turned it on. I was hard instantly. She licked up and down my cock, savoring the feel of it. I wondered what the spot was inside me that the rotating tip of her toys always seemed to hit, but whatever it was, it made me harder and hornier than when the toy wasn't in there.

Phyllis smiled. "I can't believe you've never had your prostate stimulated before you met me. It's obvious your body loves it."

I grunted an affirmative, and she began sucking my cock in earnest. With one had she rubbed my balls, and with the other, she fingered herself as she blew me. Her tongue did amazing things to the head of my cock when it wasn't teasing the shaft. I began moving my hips, fucking her mouth, and she responded by bobbing her head up and down faster. I moaned as she used her fingernails to tease my sac. Her throat opened and she took all of me inside her. I gasped and my whole body seemed to stiffen. She once again swallowed every drop of my cum, and it seemed like there was twice as much as this morning. When my cock finally stopped throbbing and spurting, she popped her head up and licked her lips.

"I came from that, you know. Now let's have you rest before tonight's session."

"Are you sure your husband didn't actually die because you fucked him to death?"

"Very funny, handsome."

[About two months later]

I was working out and Phyllis was teasing her body as she watched me, when the phone rang. She pushed a button to put it on speaker.

"Hi, Cindy."

"Hey, Phyllis. How's your specimen doing?"

"I fell in lust with him on day 1. He gives me three loads a day and I always cum at least five times total."

"Mine only gives me two loads a day, but he's already 35. Still, a lot of endorphins per load."

"Good deal. Men really are perfect for this role. And we're expanding our network. By the time they age out, we'll have enough synth to last forever."

"So we will. Talk to you soon."

Phyllis hung up, and I turned to her.

"Synth?"

"Synthetic endorphins. We only need a certain amount of natural ones. Then we can use them as a catalyst to produce synth indefinitely. As you know, catalysts aren't used up during a chemical reaction."

"Oh."

"But even after I no longer need your endorphins, I'm still going to want your cum. You have no problem with that, I assume."

"Nope."

"Good. Finish working out and then get on the bed. Today I want to ride you reverse cowgirl."

Yeah, life here would be just fine...