Dangerous at Night Pt. 05

Story Info
Sarah Turns Reward into Another Success.
3k words
4.64
1.5k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dangerous at Night - Part 5 - Sarah Turns Reward into Another Success

After the tumultuous events of the previous evening, wherein the Met Police apprehended members of a drug cartel after assistance from MI5 in the form of agent Sarah Morrison, Alan arrived home at dinner time to find his beloved sound asleep in their bed. He tiptoed out and poured himself a drink, rehearsing the series of events that had brought a dangerous gang of crooks to account.

It was simply amazing that the exceedingly intelligent brain of his betrothed had seized a lucky surveillance opportunity to bring down the miscreants. Whatever the Director had in mind to provide public recognition, he owed her something special.

Picking up his mobile, he called Geoff. "I am sitting here with a drink while Sarah has a nap, thinking that I must myself do something special for my girl. Give me some ideas."

"Alan, I am as dumb as you are about gifts for the women in our lives. But back when I was courting your sister, she really enjoyed the trip we took to Paris. Getting there is very quick now on Eurostar and drops you right at Gare du Nord."

"Geoff, you've hit the nail on the head. I will coordinate with Reggie and the Deputy Director to keep them from a new assignment for a few days."

He peeked in the bedroom. Sarah was dead to the world. Deciding she needed sleep more than dinner, he fixed himself a salad and a glass of wine.

As it happened, Sarah awoke at dawn, wondering what happened to her nap. Alan's backside was warming her and he seemed well out of it.

Slipping away to the bathroom, she drained and decided coffee and breakfast were necessary to quell the rumbles in her stomach. Minutes later, she was checking the morning paper for news of the drug bust when Alan appeared, not at all bright eyed.

"I slept through," she said.

He leant for a tiny kiss, "Yes, I decided your sleep deficit required more than a simple nap."

She took his hand in both of hers. "You are such a kind lover. We might marry one of these days."

He snatched her up and danced around the room. Both of them were near tears. He wondered whether the end of assignments would always have these tender moments.

He sat them back down and said, "Lover, we must have a special celebration of your latest success. What would you think of a trip across the Channel for a long weekend in Paris?"

Her eyes widened, "There would be romantic moments?"

"Certainement, cheri!"

Chapter 16 - A Romantic Weekend in Paris Turns Into Much More

Afterwards, Sarah wondered how a simple weekend with her fiance could possibly have become so complicated and full of international intrigue. To begin with, Alan's calls to friends for assistance encountered no end of well intentioned help. A rush of advice on where to stay, what to do, and how to romance your loved one.

Reggie, as he was wont to do, intervened mightily. A family friend, meaning French nobility, just happened to have a townhouse apartment available that was situated near the Place Vendome and many attractions of the city. Natalie just happened to have a Lebanese cousin who lived in Paris and could obtain reservations at the hard to get restaurants.

Alan tried to keep details secret, but some leaked out, especially when Sarah discovered they needed permission to leave the country because of their covert agent status. Alan and she were required to submit an itinerary with addresses and call numbers.

Administering a kiss, she exclaimed, "Alan! It seems there are no secrets for secret agents?"

Getting up in the dark for the early train, she was excited beyond measure. Her first trip abroad!

Pulling up in a cab to the elegant Victorian front of St. Pancras station put a special stamp on their trip. As did the rush of the Eurostar train reaching more than a hundred miles an hour before hardly leaving London.

The apartment building to which the Paris cab delivered them had both a doorman and a concierge, who had them settled in elegant surroundings in no time. On a sideboard in the parlor was a steaming pot of hot water for tea or coffee. The woman, whose name was Aimee, instructed the two lovers to call for anything they needed and departed with a smile for her young guests.

Sarah fell into Alan's arms in the middle of a sofa with a view to the south where the Eiffel Tower rose majestically. "You've got me here to the City of Love! Am I to be naked the entire time?" He leaned down with a scorching kiss.

"Yes, of course. Although, wouldn't a proper mistress have a gauzy wispy thing covering her charms?"

She pulled him tight. "I am afraid, lover, that your fiancee does not fit the mistress mold. My busy brain says we must use this sunny day to be out and about!"

Dressed for walking, and with a snack and refreshments in Alan's leather backpack, they were about to leave the apartment when the door bell sounded. Alan answered it and was looking at a slender man of modest stature who extended a card. The two immediately launched into rapid French as Alan led their visitor to the main room and its sofa.

"Sarah, this gentleman is Boris Frontenot, who holds an important position with the Surete. Reggie has suggested we may be able to assist with a perplexing problem they have."

Boris bowed slightly and said to Sarah, "A pleasure, Madame. Are you as well versed in our language as your partner?"

"I am afraid not, sir. My college lessons leave much to be desired. But Alan keeps after me, and whispers little translations in my ear."

"Mon Dieu! Pity the poor man or woman who receives a wicked translation. Sir Reginald tells me you are already a decorated agent for exploits at night"

"Yes, sir. The night hours activities are my specialty..."

Alan interrupted, "Boris, she is known among us as "Dangerous at Night!"

Boris detected that they were about to go out and suggested that the subject of his visit could be explained on a short portion of their walk. He guided them down a side street that opened into the Place de la Concorde, with its imposing obelisk.

Pointing to his left, he suggested a stroll through the Tuileries gardens. Spying an unoccupied and private bench, he sat in the sun and began to explain his mission.

"Dear Friends, Sir Reginald instructed me to forego any formalities and just talk as one policeman to another. We have a situation with young couples where the wife is kidnapped and taken away. The husband is left in one of our parks in Paris having no idea why this has happened or where his wife has been taken."

He paused, seeing many questions in their eyes. "If I may continue just a moment more, then we will have questions.

"This sequence has happened five times in two months. Our investigations have been fruitless and the families are justifiably upset. The husbands have hired their own detectives, with no results."

Alan asked, "No links to local crime, which means a well organized outside force?"

"Thank you, we are on the same page. But there are many missing pieces of motivation and intent. Is this simply for purposes of white slavery? We have carefully analyzed the backgrounds of the victims. No common links, no celebrity or other means of identification. But each of the women was physically attractive. All five were employed in professional capacities. Two accountants, one media reporter, one finance consultant, one research scientist."

Sarah asked, "Nothing kinky? No sign of contacts with sex underworld?"

"Nothing we could discover."

Into the following silence, Sarah proposed, "We need a link. Something that ties the victims together. It seems illogical that this is just white slavery. Too much effort invested when the gang could sweep good looking unaccompanied women off one of the avenues in a few minutes."

Looking at his brainy companion, Alan asked, "Where next does your fine mind suggest we direct our attention?"

Turning to Boris, she said, "I need to think some more about this. Could we meet tomorrow in the morning? Perhaps for petit dejeuner?"

"Oui. Certainement. I am honored by your willingness to assist."

They parted. Strolling toward the Louvre, Alan nudged her. "This is supposed to be a weekend of romance and relaxation."

"Yes. Of course. No doubt whatever. However, there is this little diversion into sleuthing."

Squeezing her hand, he said quietly, "You are not giving me the new agent treatment again, are you?"

"Laughing, she stopped to apply a hot kiss. "Never!"

As they approached a long entrance line, Alan showed her a card which Boris had pressed into his hand. Had a raised emblem and looked official. "Shall we try it?"

The guard to whom the card was shown immediately escorted them to the head of the line and nodded briefly at their thanks.

Walking slowly through the impressive galleries, Sarah poked her fiancé, "Blackmail."

Looking sidewise at her smiling upturned lips, he said, "Tell me more."

"Not until you have given me some loving."

He instantly responded, "Blackmail!"

Right there, in the middle of the most famous museum in the world, she fell into his arms. "I love you!"

Alan's male instincts took over. The taxi rank was found and Sarah folded in. Minutes later, she was naked in their hotel shower, being aggressively soaped in all the right places.

She was equally aggressively soaping the stiff cock until she realized he would pop off all too soon.

Standing on the bath mat while he dried, she said, "This must be romantic. There is champagne?"

With a towel for her bottom, she was carefully placed on the velvet cushion of the sofa.

"You think me a dunce? Of course, there is champagne."

Sarah smiled to herself at her good fortune in finding a diligent and loving mate. In between forbidden thoughts of what the kidnapped women had been up to.

Alan sat, sipping his glass of bubbly and admiring the stiff tips of the naked woman next to him. She took a deep swallow and placed her glass on the table in front of them. A quick move and she was straddled across his thighs. Her giggle caused him to laugh, "You told me no more giggles!"

"I am so happy to be your..." She paused, looking down at the item hardening rapidly in front of her.

"Your?" he asked.

"This is terrible sappy, but there are so many dimensions of our love that make me happy. Is it ok if I stop talking and ..."

Yes, it was very ok. He was intensely hard, and she was dripping wet. As they joined, she thought of the many fine places to have sex with Alan. This was certainly one of them. Her tongue explored his while she bounced lightly.

A terribly disloyal thought seized her and she stopped bouncing.

"Alannn," she drew out his name. "What if we stayed like this and I told the story about blackmail?"

He kissed and licked her tits, staying very hard in a place that made his cock happy. "Terrible idea. Please proceed."

"I asked myself what kind of obscure linkage there might have been. Then a sudden thought came to me, what if they joined something in their teenage years? Something that resulted in naughty girl-girl behavior?"

Thoughts of teenage girl-girl sex made him harder than ever. He thrust, and she giggled, squeezing him back. "Naughty..."

He responded, "One 'what if' leads to more what if's?"

"Yes. What if they joined a girl guide troop, or the French version? What if they went on field trips and discovered the exciting things that went on in the tent of the senior counselor?"

"Yes, but how does that translate to married kidnapping?"

"Well, this is a little bit of a stretch, just like you are stretching me this minute..."

They gave up the pretense, falling to the fine carpet and pounding together. "Ai, ai, ai..."

He did love the way Sarah orgasmed, the small but tough body seizing up and shaking under him. He didn't need his own climax coaxed, his cock erupted reliably in a fountain of come that flooded his lover.

"They like sex. Like we do?"

"Yes, all kinds of sex, they don't mind whether it is male or female."

"But where are they?"

Sarah was catching her breath and reaching for his lips. "You mustn't tell anyone we figured this out having sex on the floor in Paris."

"I'm taking you to the shower and I am not promising anything..."

Under the deluge of the waterfall shower head, she tortured his sensitive cock while kissing wildly.

Back on the sofa in the hotel's fancy bathrobes, they ordered from the room service menu. Everything was expensive. Alan didn't care, he was with his girl in Paris having a romantic weekend, and incidentally doing some work, thanks to Reggie.

She cuddled under his arm and he asked, "Romantic enough for you?"

"Alan, this was such a good idea. I might have to marry you."

They kissed softly in the leftover warmth from the shower, and dozed, waiting for food.

The food cart was elaborate and the server took his time arranging everything on the table to one side of the room.

The main dish was entrecote with roasted vegetables. French style beefsteak. It was consumed rapidly. "Just the thing for tired lovers," she said.

"Tired?" he said, threateningly. They took the dishes of flan to the sofa and loved every last bite.

"Are we done for, or do I get more of the kidnapped story?"

"I was just thinking about that. We may have to call Geoff, even though it is a weekend evening."

"You know, when I write this up, it is going to sell in minutes."

"Better hold up on that until we know some of my what ifs are true."

"I think I asked you where the women are."

"Canterbury."

"Just like that, you know where they are?"

She grabbed the sofa throw and made herself comfortable, with face close to his ears. Alan suspected it was a race between the end of the story and sleep.

"The Girl Scout-Girl Guide organizations trade people and programs. When these women were teenagers, they qualified for a program in England that took the ferry from Calais to Dover. The group of a dozen French girls was going to hike on the English Downs. A lark for ten days. Halfway through, a terrific storm blew up and they retreated to the regional headquarters, which is in a remodeled cloister near the famous Canterbury Cathedral."

Alan kissed her head and said, "This is a terrific story. What an imagination you have."

"Let's hope it is more than imagination. Anyway, it turned out that the regional headquarters was staffed by women with a lust for kinky sex, and our naïve French girls were sucked into daily orgies while the rain poured down overhead."

She stopped and licked his ear. He growled and reached inside the robe.

She let out a small giggle and asked, "I suppose you want to know the rest?"

"Somehow, the organization has run out of money. A devious mind among the lesbian leaders came up with the kidnapping idea. I am not sure of the details, but perhaps the upright families are part of the story, paying to get their wives back. But maybe the wayward wives are happy with all the sex they are getting while secreted away in England."

"I suppose Geoff is to organize a raid. A very quiet raid with authority from national security?"

"Yes. Transborder violations, kidnapping for sex, the whole works."

"What if they are not there?"

"Your girlfriend is in big trouble."

"What about Boris and the French authorities?"

She kissed him and said, "Shouldn't we toss that hot potato to Reggie, who got us into this?"

Chapter 17 - A Curious Outcome in Canterbury

Ten days later, Sarah, Geoff and Alan were in the Director's office again. Putting on an act, their boss pointed with his letter opener to a piece of paper on his desk with an important red stripe across it.

"This is from 10 Downing. Has personal note from the PM written on it. The substance is a decrypted note from the French Deputy President thanking us for the safe return of their wives."

He looked sternly at his assembled A Team. "Am I to understand that this new agent has once again upstaged her mentors?"

There was a comfortable silence as Geoff and Alan solemnly nodded their heads. "That's about the size of it, chief."

Sarah broke in, "But that's not fair. It was a piece of women's work. Girl sex and all that."

The three men smiled and Sarah frowned.

"Sarah, this is the third win in a row. And overseas at that. When you were supposed to be loving it up with the inadequate agent next to you."

More silence. Finally, he asked, "What are the French doing with the extradited Girl Guide women?"

Alan answered, "I talked to Boris this morning. Both sides of the Channel have managed to keep this affair out of the press, but I don't know how, it is so juicy. The French lawyers are treating it as child abuse, of all things. The wives refused to testify. Said it would be disloyal, if you can believe that. Boris said the English women are likely to get a suspended six month sentence."

"What about the husbands, speaking of abuse?"

Sarah had a ready response. "The families have gone into seclusion with therapists."

She added, with a big smile, "Anything you say will be held against you!"

The head of the Security Service stood and held out his arms. Sarah dashed into them and kissed him quickly on the lips. "Sir, that was a really long shot in Paris..."

He held her for a moment. "Long shot indeed. You know, we can't breathe a word of this..."

She laughed, reaching for a hand from Geoff and Alan, "Never a word, sir!"

Author's note: There will be more, but not right away. Too much competition from other stories.