All Comments on 'Dangerous Ch. 02'

by bigmikey357

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I wish

A new wife for her husband!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Catching rate % and why is mistake to reconciliation with serial cheater

With 1 time extramarital affair has low % cathing rate if there is not bastard or any STD from that. To be serial cheater the cathing possibilty pecentage increases with time. Naturaly a serial cheater can live so the spouse has not chaught the serial cheater spouse until the dead bed, but the % possibility to avoid the discovery is similar low as the once in the life % catching rate.

I read an interesting comment a poster wrote he encountered his ex wife who was a serial cheater and she admited him to do sex after her divorce her sexual pleasure decreased in single state the adventure taste disapeared. Some cases the husband can punish the serial cheater wife with that method that her sexual pleasure decreases in single divorcee state. A small redistribution, the serial cheater's brain works in such state that the adventure of the extramarital sex causes extra pleasure besides the sex in the brain. When the non wimp husband divorces the serial cheater wife this extra pleasure will sisapear from the serial cheater wife's brain.

So when the wimp husband reconciliates with a serial cheater wife the serial cheater wife's brain will get the possibility to reach the extra pleasure from the extramarital sex. Husbands do not forget if your wife has become serial cheater the divorce decreases her sexual pleasure after divorce so the reconciliation is a twice mistakes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Want to see the ultimate end of downfall

Would like to see the rest of the story. Please include where Desmond suddenly dies by a gun shot to the head as the wife opens her eyes while having sex with him to see her husband with the gun and a hot curling iron to castrate her after he is done. If she gets horny again she will not get any use out of that area of her body.

RePhilRePhilabout 9 years ago
Enoying this story

Thanks for sharing. I enjoy your writing well structured and paced

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
As I said in part 1...

As I said in part 1...A cheater once out will never stop cheating!!! When she in part 1 said: "I saw my husband, a good man who didn't deserve to have his wife taken from him"...showed who she was!!! The phrase should be the husband DID deserve to get rid of a cheating wife that didn't love him!!! And I hope that happens soon...And that she also loses her jog!!! 1*

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Erratum...

It is Job, not Jog...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Something really new

Sexual frustration at work? This is a really new approach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 months for part 2

Not worth the wait!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So her perfect storm of a man has swept her off her feet.

Most people who get swept away by storms end up severely injured, or dead. The sex is just a symptom. She has deeper issues, involving her life and her marriage, that you have ignored, overlooked, or simply don't care to deal with. Too deep? Makes sense. All of this is very shallow, and kind of high school crush stupid.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Taking Too Long

“Some of the people involved were just the jealous bitches trying to knock me off my pedestal for my previous holier-than-thou attitude toward office dalliances. Others involved the guys who thought that it was their turn to get some now that the Ice Queen had thawed. The rumors were irritating but I understood, took it as a penance for my wanton behavior. What brought me up short were the people questioning my competence. That I got to my present position not by keeping my nose to the grindstone but rather greasing up the poles of my superiors. When I started hearing that I had to bite my tongue to keep from losing all sense of reason.”

How big of her to “understand” the rumors! As someone with a low opinion of office “dalliances” it definitely behooved her to watch her own behavior!

As far as her “competence” now being questioned? Well, boo-fucking-hoo!

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Interested to see where it goes

but some of the tension is gone by the revelation that she is no longer sleeping with hubby-hard to feel that the marriage is in good shape, so the betrayal is lessened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please

stop begging the story is written by a sick fuck and all the crying in the world will not make this author or any other sickos change the way they are or the way they write. Remember matt moreau.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 9 years ago
5* Waiting

for the fallout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Angel Hightower?

FYI, Angel is a man's name, not a woman's. In fact, it's one of the most popular baby names in America now (for boys).

And why is she named after a guy from Police Academy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2 stars because

Too stupid to read. So stud spread the word you were easy, huh (I deduced). Pretty unbelievable?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Angela-Angel

RePhilRePhilabout 9 years ago
Too,long between chapters

Fragmented but enjoyable to an extent

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
Wow

Great story. Its hard telling a story from a woman's point of view when you are a man, but you pull it off nicely. I would implore you to put out more chapters a quickly as possible. This chapter produced an emotional high that you want to capitalize on. If you wait too long in between chapters you will lose that. 5 stars from me.

greowulfgreowulfabout 9 years ago
this story had potential

Until it devolved to a common stroke story. She had some personality and human emotions, then gone. I don't have much hope for part 3, but I'll refrain from voting until then

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hope

I hope this cheating bitch gets burned to the ground both personally and professionally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigmikey357@bigmikey357
I love to write, although I do not always have time to do so. I am by no means a great writer, but I do think I'm pretty good. In life as in writing, I do my best to get better everyday, improve with every experience. That being said, all feedback is appreciated, even if wh...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dangerous Previous Part
Dangerous Series Info

SIMILAR Stories