Dangerous Fantasies

Story Info
Lydia is enslaved for fulfilling her lesbian fantasies.
2.2k words
3.94
13k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia was the daughter of a powerful Roman senator and belonged to one of the oldest families in Rome, she was a totally spoiled and capricious young woman who liked to humiliate anyone she considered inferior, in addition the gods had endowed her with a slender body, with some small but firm breasts and long legs. She knew what she did to men and didn't bother to hide it.

What the beautiful patrician never suspected is that her secret and dark fantasies were going to lead her to end up naked and chained in a dirty dungeon of the Slave Market. Lydia liked to go to the port when the new slave girl consignments arrived, and after bribing one of the guards named Quintus, she chose one of the new slaves girls to enjoy her body for a few hours. With the promise of buying them and then freeing them, Lydia managed to make the chosen slave girl give herself completely to her, thus being able to enjoy her lesbian perversions.

Sheltered at night and as she had been doing twice a month since she turned 18, almost a year ago, Lydia knocked on a market door that quickly opened for her to enter, I greet Quintus, the guard who paid her good money because he let her in and he immediately guided her to the cell area.

Quintus, as he did, had always separated four or five selected slaves girls into individual cells that met the requirements requested by Lydia, on this occasion he had chosen a slender Nubian, a German blonde, a red-haired Celtic, a fiery Persian and a beautiful Spanish skin olive.

As Quintus had supposed the chosen one was the beautiful Hispanic, he opened the door after receiving the bag of coins and closed it leaving the two young women inside.

Lydia observed the young woman who was standing in the middle of the cell, she was quite clean and had shackles on her wrists and ankles linked together by chains and to the ceiling in a way that prevented her from sitting down and forced her to be with her hands elevated. Lydia couldn't help noticing the slave's big tits and her pussy that had been shaved for the auction. The lack of pubic hair had always been considered one of the identifying marks of slaves girls, although many nobles also wore it waxed, including Lydia herself because they obtained more pleasure in sex.

Lydia haughtily approached the slave girl and stood in front of her, 'My name is Lydia Publia Cornelius and I belong to a powerful family in Rome, if you agree to be my lover tonight I will take care of buying you tomorrow at the auction and freeing you if you refuse, i assure you that despite your beauty you will end up in the mines.'

The slave girl did not hesitate in her response and Lydia quickly took off her cloak and her light dress and then threw it to the ground to free the girl from her chains.

At the moment Lydia lay down between the legs of the slave girl and began to play with her tongue in the pink pussy that began to get wet immediately, soon the two women were lying on each other playing with their fingers and their tongues in the pussy of the other and linking orgasm after orgasm.

While this was happening Quintus watched through the rack masturbating and imagining that he was burying his cock in Lydia's tight ass.

After hours of sex and orgasms Lydia and the slave girl stood up, but that's when everything went wrong.

When Lydia was going to chain the slave girl again, she made a quick movement and, holding the young woman's wrists, closed the handcuffs, leaving her trapped, without giving a pause, she also proceeded to close the chains on her ankles and after dressing in Lydia's clothes, she went out from the cell taking the key.

Lydia struggled with the chains and soon verified that she was securely fastened, she knew that she could not yell for help since if a guard other than Quintus came he would be in serious trouble, she even doubted that he was not in trouble with Quintus himself since he was very aware of the looks that directed her every time she went to the market.

When there was very little left until dawn, Lydia's concern only grew, until suddenly she heard the cell door open.

'Come on ma'am, you're taking too long and we can have...', Quintus stopped mid-sentence when he saw Lydia in chains, but immediately a smile lit up her face.

'Whoa, whoa, look what we have here, she even has her pussy shaved,' she said as she pinched one of her tits and tried to caress her pussy.

'Don't touch me pig, I'll have you skinned if you do,' Lydia replied, flailing in her chains.

Quintus took a small whip from his belt and gave a strong blow to Lydia's back, 'Silence bitch, you don't realize that your destiny is in my hands, i could fuck you right now and then let go of you, i don't think you were. to tell anyone, i could leave you here chained after fucking you and tomorrow I would enjoy seeing you on the auction platform, what's more, i could close the door and leave and tomorrow you would end up the same at the auction, it would be fun to know how much they paid for a Roman virgin of noble birth.

'You don't scare me Quintus, you know just like I do that if you do any of those things that you say my father would end up finding out, I don't know if I would be able to free myself from slavery, but I do know that you would end up with your balls and your cock cut off and fucked by an arab stud. Besides that you would run out of your extra income. Now tell me what you want and let's finish!'

Quintus knew that Lydia's words were true and he took a few seconds to think about it, 'Okay damn bitch, i want 200 sesterces a month for a year and that you don't come back here, now tell me who i am telling you to come and get you, because i don't think you want to walk naked through the streets at this hour.'

Lydia smiled at the low price Quintus had set, it might be a fortune for him, but for her it was a miserable coin. She had a few minutes of doubt thinking who she could call to come and find her, obviously it could not be anyone close to her family if she did not want them to find out, in the end she remembered her good friend Lucila, her family had several gladiatorial ludus and several slave pens that Lydia had visited with her to see how they trained the sexual skills of the slaves to later sell them for very high prices, in addition to being knowledgeable about their visits to the Market.

Twenty minutes later she opened the cell door again and Quintus entered accompanied by a smiling Lucila who with a gesture ordered him to leave the cell and go find what she had ordered.

When she saw her come in, Lydia knew that Lucila was going to scrub her with what happened during the next few months, 'I don't think that's a reason for you to laugh, let go of me and let's get out of here for a damn time,' Lydia yelled very angry.

With a quick gesture Lucila raised a whip that Lydia had not seen and hit her on the thigh, 'Silence slave girl, that's no way to address your Domina, if you speak again I will put a gag on you', Lydia tried to speak again but upon receiving a new blow, he decided to keep silent and for Lucila to continue with what she thought was a game.

Lucila began to move around Lydia, brushing the tip of her whip over her hard nipples and her pussy still wet from the previous activity. Lydia trembled as she felt the tip of the crop enter her pussy and she spoke again, 'Please, Lucila, stop!'.

This time it was her pussy that received the blow of the whip and when Lydia opened her mouth to shout Lucila took the opportunity to place a strange gag in her mouth, 'You like this bitch, you are a born slave girl, you are completely wet and don't tell me It's because of the night's activity, you've been here for more than three hours and you haven't stopped getting wet thinking about everything they could do to you, right? '

As she spoke, Lucila kept playing with Lydia's clit, taking her to the limit, 'Answer me bitch! Is that true?'

Lydia shook her head in the affirmative before collapsing to orgasm thanks to Lucila's fingers, completely embarrassed to learn that her friend was right with her.

'I knew you were a submissive bitch as soon as I convinced you to shave your pussy and I'm going to really enjoy having you chained between my legs sucking my pussy with that skillful tongue that you have. When that guard appeared, couldn't believe how lucky was, i had been planning for months how to become my pet and you yourself give me the opportunity.' Lydia could not believe the words of her friend, although as soon as she was there, she returned to bring her fingers to her clit, she lost her sense of reality again.

Lucila just stopped masturbating Lydia to get closer to her ear and continue explaining her plans, 'That pig did not want to help me with my plans, but I have offered him a good amount of money and a couple of things that you were never going to give him, the first a good blowjob and the second letting your ass deflower, your calm Lydia I have no doubt that today it will hurt for being the first time but with such a small cock that that pig has in a couple of days it is as if you are still a virgin' .

A new orgasm flooded Lydia and Lucila let her rest for a few moments before masturbating her again while she continued speaking into her ear.

'As soon as that pig finishes you, we will put you in a trunk to get you out of here and take you to one of our slave pens, my brother Graco is not going to believe it when he sees you, he has been talking to me for months about how he got excited imagining your lips wrapping his cock and then burying it in your ass, he even has a couple of slaves girls just like you that you dress like you before tying, spanking and raping them. In a couple of days that Quintus will have an unfortunate accident and any trace of you will be lost.'

Lucila stopped talking again to increase the rate of her fingers in Lydia's pussy and start a new orgasm. Lydia hung exhausted and sweaty from the chains completely exhausted by her orgasms, but that did not stop Lucila from continuing to masturbate and talk to her.

'But you can be calm, today you could have left here marked as a slave girl and sold to a brothel but you have done well to call me, the next four or five months, maybe six you will remain in the slave pen being trained for pleasure, I will enjoy of your tongue and of your pussy and Graco of your mouth and your ass, and I assure you that if you are going to notice his cock, I have heard expert slaves girls scream when he used them from behind, but calmly we will keep your virginity, I am sure that you father will be very happy when Graco returns you to him with your stove intact and tells him how rescued you from slavery, maybe he will even give him your hand and we can continue playing with you.'

When Lucila stopped talking, Lydia reached a new orgasm. I did not even notice how Lucila poured a bottle of oil in her ass and inserted it with her fingers in her rear hole, Lydia was beginning to feel several fingers in her ass when Quintus entered with a trunk and smiled when he saw the state of the young.

Lydia could see how Lucila threw a flask at her and how Quintus undressed and rubbed his cock with it, while Quintus positioned himself behind Lydia, Lucila left the cell, but before leaving she turned and addressed the guard, 'Make him cum again before fucking her ass and remove the gag, I want to hear her scream!'

Lucila stopped outside the cell and put a hand to her pussy finding it completely wet, although she did not like to masturbate it would take a few hours to be able to use the services of a slave girl, maybe even Lydia and began to play with her clitoris, the by chance he wanted her to reach orgasm at the same time that Lydia's screams for her anal defloration filled the cell.