Dangerous Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment I realize there's no shame or guilt. Yet. Usually it's there suffocating me immediately after I come. Not this time. Maybe because we're not done yet, maybe because I've finally given up the fight and accepted that this is happening. Once her blouse and skirt both hit the floor I drag my eyes along the exquisite length of her body. Each flawless inch of her being taken in by my intoxicated devil eyes.

She looks at me and poses leaning on the desk, looking better than any lingerie model. My mouth waters and my cock throbs. I need to mark her again. She needs to know who she belongs to.

I stand and remove my pants and shirt. As soon as I move she turns around, sticking that delectable derriere obscenely out. I grab her, turning her around until she's in my arms, her entire length pressed against me.

I start grinding my cock into her lace covered mound. My lips capture hers, tasting myself there and loving it. The kiss is hot and wild and desperate. Her hands grip my hair holding my face tightly against her while she rubs herself against me.

The fire within us is building and raging out of control. I can't believe how hungry I am just to feel her lips against me. She's a drug and I'm so high I'll never come down. This feeling is worth more than anything. I'd give up everything just to feel this every day. She hooks a leg around my waist while we kiss and I grab her ass, using it to roll her hips to grind directly against her core.

"You are so fucking perfect!" I growl against her mouth " and you're all fucking MINE!"

"Prove it!" she says breathlessly.

I roughly throw her on my desk. Swiping everything out of the way so that she can lay back. The resulting crash of items hitting the floor doesn't even register. I'm so far beyond caring if anyone hears us.

I grip the green thong that perfectly matches her eyes and pull them under her ass on my desk before sliding them down her perfect legs. I use them to tie her hands above her head and hook them onto the decorative metal rail that runs the outer edge of my desk.

Once she is secured I make my way back down her body. Stopping at her perfect tits. I pull the green lace down to expose her nipples and immediately latch onto the right one, my tongue massaging and my teeth biting before sucking hard. She bows her back throwing her head back and pushing herself into my mouth.

I enjoy her responsiveness for a moment before standing again. Turning I reach into my bottom desk drawer and lift the false bottom. Removing her destroyed panties I stand up again.

Curious eyes follow my movements until they land on her panties. Knowing I kept them must have an effect on her because she squirms and moans. My girl is wild and ravenous for me, for the illicit explosion that's coming. Desperate for it. Her eyes meet mine once more and she's panting.

"Rick..." she moans. "Baby..."

"I know baby" I reach over and stuff the panties in her mouth to gag her. I can't have her screaming the office down. Excitement and fear flash across her face when I do. She knows what's coming. Standing back and admiring my handiwork I notice the small puddle forming on my desk from her streaming pussy.

"Tsk tsk... my bad girl" I breathe. Dipping my fingers into the puddle and rubbing my knuckle into her pussy when I do. The smell of her makes me lightheaded with lust. I don't even know the man who was fighting against this earlier. What a pathetic loser. Look at this goddess splayed out before me. Who wouldn't kill to be in my shoes.

Falling to my knees between her legs I lick my way up the inside. From her stocking covered foot to her inner thigh. Just before reaching her slit I open my mouth and let my teeth sink into the soft skin there. I bite down hard enjoying her muffled screams.

Once satisfied she will find me there tomorrow I shove my nose into her pretty little pussy and inhale. Stopping myself from licking her from bottom to top would be impossible and I hear her muffled moans when I do it.

I feel her shift on my desk. Hooking one designer pump on my leather chair, probably tearing the leather. I don't care. Wrapping my arms around her and gripping her hips I pull her onto my tongue and dig in.

Never letting me forget that she is the ultimate sex goddess, she rides my tongue as if it were my steel fucking cock. Rubbing herself against my face while I suck on her clit. I'll smell like her pussy when I kiss my wife tonight, the thought makes me throb and I feel pre-cum drip from the head of my cock. I am eating her like it's my last meal, I feel her movements become more and more erratic. She's about to come. I want her over the edge.

"Come for me little fuck doll... I want that sweet delicious cum on my tongue. You taste so much better than my wife, so much better than anyone I've ever tasted. You are fucking everything. This pussy is mine! Only mine! No one else will have you!"

I feel her convulse as I speak, building until she screams into her gag and I feel the gush on my tongue. Her body stretched as tight as a guitar string while she rides out her orgasm.

"That's right my little slut. Come for daddy. Give me all my delicious come." More and more gushes out of her. Trying to prolong her orgasm I repeatedly pat her sharply on her clit before diving on it again. Im rewarded with a fresh wave this time squirting into my mouth as I drink her in. completely high on her. Slowly she relaxes and I stand, leaning over her, both hands on the table on either side of her body and my forehead resting on hers.

"What am I to do with you my little she-demon?" I say pulling her gag from her mouth. We just smirk at each other, feeding off of the blinding mutual lust that consumes us.

Dropping her foot from the chair behind me she spreads her legs as far as they can go before responding.

"I have a few ideas..."

12