Travel Problems, or Opportunity?

Story Info
Flirting leads to cheating. Did he pull out in time?
4.5k words
4.26
12.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
latent_heat
latent_heat
81 Followers

Note: All characters in this story are adults in their 20s and 30s. This story involves elements that are not generally recommended, including: cheating, deceit, sexual acts in public, and consensual sex culminating in non-consensual accidental insemination. This is my first story, so feedback is welcome.

~~~

With our bags packed the night before and waiting at the door, and our flight not for another four hours, we had some time to kill, and some steam to blow off! I admired my gorgeous wife, Lindsey, as she was finishing up her morning yoga routine. She is your "typical whitebread American gal," a short, curvy blonde, with full D cups, a fine, round ass, full hips, and full lips (both sets). I gazed longingly at her puffy camel toe, knowing full well that the soft innie pussy that waited underneath was likely as wet as I was hard.

In case you're wondering, I'm reasonably handsome, if I may say so myself. I'm 31 years old, around six feet tall, with a slender build. I'm not particularly muscular, but I ride my bike for an hour every day, so at least my legs stay reasonably toned. I have short curly auburn hair, and light brown eyes.

I glanced at my phone to see how much time I had to work with, and saw an email from my boss had come in. Shit, I had to do one last thing before we left town and I went completely off-grid for five whole days. "Hey Lindsey, I just saw something from Shareen--I gotta do one last thing before we head out."

"Well, Jim, if you aren't done by the time I'm ready to hop in the shower, you can forget about gettin' some before we leave." She said looking at my obvious hardon and slapping her ass.

"I'll see what I can do. I promise I won't do any work, or even check my email while we take a vacation. But I have to do this one thing now."

***

Lindsey hates long flights, so she had some pills to clam her down, which always seemed to knock her out. Sleeping through the flight is ideal from her perspective, so she brought her eyeshades, sound-cancelling headphones and a soft neck pillow. I bought two cheap paperbacks to entertain me on the plane. I'm trying to avoid my phone and laptop this trip, and focus on less technology-oriented activities. We are flying across the country so I can RELAX, and my devices just make me think of work.

Once we were seated, Lindsey messed around with her eyeshades and settled into her seat. I was trying to choose between my novels when I glanced up and saw her walking slowly down the aisle towards me! Now mind you, I'm a happily married man, and my voluptuous, blond wife is usually very good to me--but I do enjoy looking at some eye-candy every once and a while, and I had not finished my work in time to have fun with Lindsey earlier.

She was everything Lindsey wasn't: on taller side and slender, with long legs, a tight body, small perky tits, and a drop-dead gorgeous face to boot--just radiating life-energy and mischief. Her dark eyes glittered in the low light of the cabin, as they darted about, no doubt looking for her seat. Those eyes scanned right over my face, and I thought for a split second that we had made eye contact. Her face changed expression, and I knew I had been busted.

I didn't want to get caught staring--by her or anybody else! I instantly felt guilty, and assumed that everyone on the plane could read my mind, especially her. Oh, how I was undressing her in my filthy mind! She really wasn't wearing anything revealing--dressed for comfort in some baggy grey sweatpants and a burgundy long-sleeve T-shirt which looked really soft as it hugged her small breasts and flat tummy. I could tell that she had a stunning body underneath, but her outfit left a lot to the imagination. Luckily for me, I have a vivid imagination.

I felt my face get hot when her gaze passed over my face again and then quickly down at her ticket. I locked my eyes on my book and tried desperately to look casual. I could still see her slow approach in the corner of my eye as I pretended to care what the preface had to say. She suddenly stopped right next to me, and I was not sure if she was going to call me out or what. But she just turned around, and bent over, sticking her incredible ass out just inches from my face, as she prepared to swing her carry-on up into the overhead.

Then she sat in the seat right across the aisle from me! "Oh man," I thought, "This is going to be an interesting flight!"

"Victor!" she called out and waved to a chiseled and polished man at the far end of the plane, who waved back. He looked like he was in a bad mood. I couldn't help but watch as he shuffled down the aisle and eventually passed right her into the window seat next to her. She gave his shoulder a small caress, but he pushed her hand away and said something about calling the airline when they land.

Ok, this wasn't quite what I was hoping for a minute ago, but probably for the best that she was here with somebody, or I might have started flirting with her by mistake.

Lindsey was asleep before we left the gate. She snored slightly, and her large breasts moved up and down slowly, but she was otherwise still. Victor, the boyfriend (I don't see a ring, but they are clearly together) ordered some hard liquor once the crew was taking orders and had fallen asleep within the first hour of the flight....

***

I didn't dare say anything to her at first, but there were three and a half hours left in the flight, both our significant others were fast asleep, and my books both sucked. So I decided to try to start a conversation. Just light stuff.

"So, did you two get forced off the earlier flight too?" I ventured.

"Sorry?" She said, clearly not expecting a conversation.

"Were you supposed to be on the 6:40 flight too? We got bumped because they 'overbooked' it."

"Oh, uh, no. This is the right flight... he," she said jerkinig her head towards slumbering Victor, "just thought he could upgrade us both to business class with all his miles, and they said they only had room for one, even though he had the miles. I told him he couldn't leave me back here alone, so... not that it really matters anyway..." She turned her head very slowly to take an exaggerated look to her now drooling partner.

"Ah. Tough luck. I'm Jim by the way!" (just be friendly)

"Hi Jim. Serina." She replied somewhat stiffly, locking her beautiful dark eyes with mine for a moment.

"What brings you two to Portland?" I probed.

"My friends' wedding. Victor's my plus one."

"Ah, you married, or..." (don't push it)

She made a face.

"Sorry, you don't have to answer that. I'm just bored out of my mind on a long flight."

"I don't really want to discuss the complexities of my relationship status with a stranger, but I'm bored too," she said graciously, "so how 'bout a new topic... uh, what brings you to Portland?"

(Did she say it was a complex relationship status?!?) "Of course," I replied. "We, uh... I'm going on a little vacation with my wife." I gesture at my snoring beauty. "You know, taking a break from the rat race and all. It really won't be that interesting... Who's getting married?"

"My friends from college are getting married on Sunday. Actually," she lowered her voice a little, "the groom is an ex of mine, and the bride is my best friend from college... We played soccer together."

"You played soccer in college?"

"Yeah, midfield. You?"

"Oh, huh. I, uh, I only watch sports. But I love women's soccer" (Ok, seriously Jim, don't be weird now.) "I don't really know anything about college games, but I follow the professional US Women's team pretty closely..."

***

Our conversation was innocent enough, for most of the flight. She loosened up a bit, and we each shared some stories of glory from our college days. I snuck in a few slightly lurid tales just to see how she responded. She played it cool, but her eyes had some mischief and sparkle to them when I mentioned a time I was "so drunk I got lost on the way from 2nd base to 3rd base with a really cute girl." And she laughed a real laugh when I continued, and landed with my punchline "and that's when I discovered her ticklish tummy playing shortstop." (score!)

And damn, was Serina cute--especially when she laughed. As we talked, I admired her face. It was so animated as she talked. Her mouth flickered back and forth between a large toothy grin and a slightly crooked, mischievous smile as she recounted a tale involving some heavy petting in the back of a cab after a post-game party.

I could also tell that she wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt. May as well be comfortable when flying, I guess. But I could clearly see her nipples poking out against her shirt, and her chest jiggled a little when she gesticulated. It was actually quite impressive how perky those tits were to look like that without any support. I had gotten hard a few times during the flight, just making small talk with this goddess.

As the plane started its descent, both Victor and Lindsey started stirring. Serina and I wrapped up our conversation with simple formalities and well wishes, and started preparing to land.

***

As luck would have it, Serina and Victor were headed to the same car rental place that we were. The shuttle was almost completely full when it arrived, so only one person from each party was allowed on, and no bags. Victor and Lindsey both ended up on the shuttle while Serina and I stayed to mind our respective bags.

After the shuttle departed, I realize that the two of us were alone at the bus stop, so I struck up the conversation again. And I was feeling a little bold. "Hey Serina, can I ask you a question?"

"You kinda did." She replied without dropping a beat. And grinned. And sparkled her big eyes at me.

"Ok, fair enough, you got me. But... is it weird going to the wedding of your ex and your bestie from college?"

"So. Fucking. Weird!" she said about four times as loud as necessary. "Sorry, I shouldn't yell and curse like that."

"Oh, I'm not offended!"

"They wouldn't be together except for me. And now..."

"Now?"

"Well, Victor is the sexiest single man I know. So even though we don't get along that great, I just wanted it to be him that I brought, so nobody would think I was still into the groom."

"How long has it been since you saw them?"

"Two years since I saw him--I graduated and haven't seen him since. I saw her at the bachelorette party three weeks ago."

Ooo. I don't know what's hotter, that she's basically fresh out of college, or that she just mentioned being at a bachelorette party! I made a show of my surprise.

"You at a bachelorette party?!? Do tell more."

"Hmm..." She said, playing coy. "Well, I don't typically kiss and tell..." she said leaning forward and letting her luscious tits strain against her shirt.

"Go on..." I said, leaning in too.

"But I wasn't the one doing the kissing, so..."

"I am very curious how this story going to go!" I said, waayyy too eagerly.

"The Bride-to-be got a lap dance from a virtually nude male stripper, and all the bridesmaids watched. It was... wrong on many levels, but so hot. In the heat of the moment," Serina dropped her voice now to a sultry whisper, scooted a little closer to me, and leaned in very close to continue "and probably aided by a general lack of sobriety, that slut went right along with it, and I got a front-row seat to a serious dry-humping session... and..."

I arched an eyebrow after a moment of silence. Her face was definitely a little flushed, was she blushing? She leaned in even closer and whispered "and she ended up sixty-nining with him right there on the floor!"

Serina backed away a little again, and closed her beautiful dark eyes, while bunching her hands into little fists and shook them, whisper screaming, "It was SO. HOT." Then she opened her eyes, shot me a look and practically mouthed, "I just got, like, really wet, watching them like that" and she pointed towards her crotch, made an exaggerated lopsided grimace and then... winked?

I wasn't sure what was going on now. Is she actually embarrassed or just pretending for comedic effect? Maybe some of both. But she was telling me because...? Was she flirting with me too? "Hey, I get it" I say quietly but firmly. "That sounds pretty erotic. I assume he was super hot, being a stripper and everything..."

"Oh yeah, totally. But mostly..." She paused. Took a deep breath, and continued seriously, "The idea that this woman was in a serious relationship. You know, about to get married, and he just suddenly swept her off her feet and giving in to lust and heat of the moment. I dunno, I guess forbidden lust is just a big turn-on for me."

Her last few words hung in the air, and for a brief eternity, the only sound in the world was the blood rushing in my ears. "You know..." I said slowly, locking eyes with her. "I'm married, and if you're flirting with me," I noted her sly smile glimmer, and continued with a burst of adrenaline, "it's working!" I leaned in for a kiss, and she met me part way, bringing her soft lips onto mine.

We stayed there, motionless for a second, and then she sidled right up next to me, stood on her tip-toes, pressing her chest into mine and eagerly accepting my tongue into her mouth. She grabbed the back of my head with one hand to pull me in for a deep kiss, and caressed my thigh with the other.

I reached up and cupped one of her boobs. I could feel her body heat through the soft fabric, and definitely noticed her nipple hardening against my palm. I gave it a gentle but firm squeeze, then gave her nipple a quick pinch.

Serina broke of the kiss and we both gasped for air. She flashed me another one of her smiles, and then looked around briefly, before migrating her hand from my thigh, right over the bulge in my pants.

I slid my own hand down from her gorgeous tit, down over that taught little tummy, and under her waist band. And just as I got a single finger into her delicate pubes, she started vibrating! (Wait, wut?)

Cock-blocked by her phone! Return of the dreaded Shortstop... Not that we could have gone much further in public anyway...

Victor called to say no rental cars left at this lot--will probably take four hours to get cars brought over. All hopeful drivers have to stay or they lose their spot in line. But she may as well find a taxi to a hotel and he'll get the rental car and meet her after.

Lindsey sent me a few texts along the same lines shortly thereafter. Some furious texting and angry phone calls ensued for a few minutes.

***

When all was said and done, the rental company actually comp'ed the hotel for everyone who couldn't get a car and wouldn't find another option (thanks to Victor, actually--I guess it helps to have a self-entitled and confident ass around sometimes). That meant that Serina and I were actually headed to the same place. We decided to share cab ride. "For efficiency and cost" ...right!

As soon as we were seated next to each other in the backmost row of the otherwise empty minivan, we shot each other the most mischievous glances we can muster. And as the cab was accelerating off to the hotel, she leaned back, and my hand started discreetly exploring under her waistband again. Oh man what are we doing? I could feel her silky slit with my fingers. I guess it was a poor decision, risking discovery by cab driver... but it was just so hot. And she was soaking wet! Neither of us says a word, but I set to work spreading Serina's own lubrication along her folds.

By the time we pulled up to the hotel, she had cum all over my hand, and the whole car definitely smelled like it. I tipped the cabbie very well after he unloaded the bags.

***

We opened the door to my hotel room slowly and carefully. Then, as soon as we crossed the threshold, let the door slam shut behind us and start up with all the pent-up energy from earlier. She stepped in close and tilted her head up to look at me and I started kissing her passionately. We start peeling off clothes, and I lean forward into her, pressing her against the wall.

I manage to pull her head close in to an incredibly deep kiss while simultaneously reaching a hand down the front of her sweatpants and copping a feel of her warm and very wet panties.

When she breaks the kiss for air, she lets out a little squeaky snort of a giggle. I take advantage of the space between our faces and the fact that my hand is still in her pants. In perfect synchronization, I touch the tip of my tongue very gently on her lower lip and tap my index finger on the edge of her camel toe. Then, maintaining the synchronized teasing on both sets of lips, I set to work--I very slowly and very gently lapped at her lips, from corner to corner of her mouth, while tracing the cleft of her slit just as gently, through her soaked panties.

My fingers deftly pushed the soaked crotch of her panties to the side, exposing her soft and well-lubricated folds to my eager touch. I could feel her whole body tense slightly as I made contact. But she was pressing in to my hand, not pulling away. Her arms fell back away from me, as she closed her eyes and whispered a soft, "mm hhmm." I repeated my same synchronized play as before, but gently tracing my finger along her folds with nothing but her juices between my skin and hers. I dip my tongue into her mouth as I slip a finger between her inner labia. I feel the liquid move around as my finger plays up and down. I collect a finger-full of her lubrication from the opening, and push it up around her clit, and feel her legs clamp down, holding my hand firmly in place. "Too sensitive up there for that now, but you can put your fingers inside me... and how about I give you some attention?"

I paused for a moment to let the tingles settle for a split second and turn her around, then I pulled her in for a deep French kiss, and grabbed a tit with one hand as I plunged my moistened middle finger deep into her sugarplum. As she grinded down against my hand, she also reached her own hand down to grasp my throbbing cock.

After giving my balls a few slow and delicate caresses, she paused and clamped down on my hand with her thighs again, and squeezed my other hand into her chest and she tensed and clenched and gasped. I could feel her heart pounding under my hand as she caught her breath for a moment.

Then she slowly pushed my hand out of her and she grabbed me by my shaft hard and walked me over to the bed. She pushed me back on the mattress, and climbed over me, aligned for 69. "You really do have a thing for cheating 69s, huh?" I asked. As an answer, she licked the head of my cock, then popped it in her mouth, and hummed and affirmative (and very tingly) "mmm--hmmm!"

As she started bobbing her head, I returned my attention to her glistening pussy. It had already gotten plenty of action from my hands, so I just started with some gentle nuzzling and licking around her folds.

She abruptly stopped and turned around, placing a hand on the mattress on either side of my head, dangling her lovely boobs in my face and positioning her dripping snatch right over the head of my cock. It was so close to her that I could feel the heat and humidity emanating from within.

She held us in that position for an eternal moment, and then quietly whispered into my ear, "I want you in me right now! But we don't have a condom, so you have pull out before you cum, ok? Can you promise me that you won't cum inside me?"

What could I do but nod and say, "Ok, I promise" and then kiss her as I pulled her by the hips down towards me? She was so wet and I was so hard I just plunged all the way in, making her gasp. I held myself there, balls deep in her hot wetness. As we both breathed deeply. Then I slowly began to slide out and pump back in.

I couldn't help but start to pump faster and faster. She grinned and moaned with her eyes half closed. Then said panted with each thrust, "Huh, huh, huh! Well, if you want to bang me..." and then we maneuvered into missionary position, and she slid a pillow under her ass so I could see her splayed out in the bed before me. I slid the head of cock up and down her slit and then rubbed it lightly against her swollen clit. Then we locked eyes, and I lowered myself slowly into her cleft and started thrusting vigorously, and causing her whole body to heave with each impact.

latent_heat
latent_heat
81 Followers
12