Dangerous Ideas

Story Info
Laura lets Chris crash on her couch.
1.5k words
4.67
12.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at my desk in the office when I saw Chris walk in. His clothes looked rumpled, and his eyes were tired. I knew something was wrong. I found a stopping point with my work and went over to his desk. Chris was average height with light brown hair and hazel eyes, and legitimately enjoyed going to the gym. I was a few inches shorter than him with black hair, blue eyes, and a naturally slim figure.

"Hey, Chris," I greeted him. "You okay? You look a little rough."

"Oh, hey, Laura," he looked at me with bloodshot eyes that told me he hadn't slept well last night. "I'm just dealing with some...girlfriend stuff."

"Wanna talk about it?"

He took a moment before finally answering "Yeah, I guess. Lunch at the usual place?" I agreed and, a couple hours later, we were sitting outside the deli just down the street from our office.

Chris had been my best friend for many years. Hell, he was one of the few friends who had stuck by me after I came out as transgender back at the beginning of high school. We had briefly lost contact when we each went to university. Through sheer coincidence, now that we were both in our mid-twenties, we found each other working in the same office. After reuniting, our friendship had picked back up like no time had passed at all.

Now, as we sat and ate our sandwiches, I offered him a sympathetic ear like we had done for each other so many times before.

"So, we got off work early yesterday, right?" he said. "I figured it'd be nice to get home early, surprise Emily." He and Emily had been together for almost a year before they moved in together six months ago. "Well, I walk into the apartment and find her in the act with some guy."

"Oh my god, Chris, I'm so sorry," I said. "What did you do?"

"We screamed at each other for a while. I almost actually fought the guy. Eventually, I just grabbed some of my shit and left. After that, I found a hotel room and a bottle of whisky, drank myself to sleep, and that pretty much brings us up to now."

"That's horrible. Are you okay?"

He just shrugged in response.

"Well, is there anything I can do to help?"

"No, no. You don't have to do anything. Well...actually..."

"Come on, name it. Anything."

"Well, it might take a while to find a new apartment. I don't think I can afford to stay in a hotel that whole time. I hate to ask, but..." With a pained expression, he asked "Can I crash on your couch for a bit?"

* * *

After work that day, Chris showed up at my apartment with a duffel bag full of the meagre possessions that he had taken from his and Emily's apartment. He stowed the bag next to the couch and we both changed into the tattered t-shirts and shorts that we both considered 'loungewear.' I wanted to make my friend feel better without pushing him to talk, so we shared a pack of beer and watched a show we both liked on the TV. We talked and joked around like we usually did for a little while. Maybe the alcohol was a bad idea.

I wanted to let Chris know I was there for him, to reassure him that there was someone who cared about him. At least, that was my intention when I leaned back against him. A moment later, I was still leaning up against him, enjoying the warmth of his body against mine. He was very still and quiet for a long minute. Eventually, his arm settled around my waist.

For a moment, I could have believed that this physical affection was entirely platonic. That became far more difficult to believe when his fingers began to lightly rub just above my hip. It became obvious it wasn't when his fingers slipped just under the edge of my shirt, his fingers caressing across my stomach. I didn't mind this at all. In fact, it had been a couple of years since I had had a romantic partner, and I was enjoying this far more than I probably should have.

In a soft voice, he said "This may be the beer talking, but I have a very...dangerous idea." From the way his fingers were rubbing me, and the hard bulge I felt pressing against my hip, I could take a guess at what his idea was.

If we went any further, our friendship, which had lasted over a decade, would be changed forever. If we did what he was suggesting--what my body most certainly wanted--it would be the start of something that could go badly in so many ways. Only a moment after these thoughts had intruded in my mind, his fingers stroked across my waist again and those concerns melted away.

I should have stopped it. I should have gotten up and walked away. Instead, I whispered "I'm not afraid of danger." He gently turned my face toward his and kissed me. My hand found his and pushed it further up under my shirt. He massaged my breasts, and when he pinched and rolled my nipples between his fingers, it felt like a jolt of electricity straight to my heart, making me gasp.

With his other hand, he slipped his fingers under the waist of my shorts and underwear, before pulling them down. His single hand covered one of my ass cheeks while he squeezed and spread them. I needed this. I needed him. I ached for him to fuck me. Pushing back with my hips, I rubbed my ass against his crotch, feeling the hard bulge in his shorts between my cheeks.

Reaching behind me into his shorts, I grabbed his raging hard-on. Just feeling it, I could tell it was bigger than either of my previous boyfriends or any toy that I had ever used. Although I was nervous about his size, I pulled his cock out and guided it up to my anus.

Pushing his hard cock into my ass was a little painful at first, but the feeling of his full length buried inside me was well worth it. Slowly, he began to pull out a little before thrusting back in. As he fucked me, he tweaked my nipples and nibbled on my neck, quickly finding a rhythm that stoked wave after wave of toe-curling pleasure throughout my body. I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck as he roughly huffed and groaned his own enjoyment in my ear.

For a moment, I was a little worried that my neighbors might hear our cries and moans. That concern disappeared when he reached into my shorts and started stroking my penis. The shock that he would...that he had...that having him stroking my dick felt so good, had me nearly ready to burst. It turned out that he was even closer than I was. With a guttural grunt, he pressed himself into me and I felt his cock twitching in my ass as he came, pumping his hot load inside me. That was what sent me over edge, my orgasm bursting through me. My legs were shaking, my breath was hoarse, and it all felt so fucking amazing.

We kissed and cuddled while we basked in the afterglow. I ran my fingers through his hair, down his neck, and he caressed his fingers down my back. Breathing in his musky scent, I nibbled along his collarbone before whispering in his ear "This may be the orgasm talking, but I have a very...dangerous idea."

He whispered back "I'm not afraid of danger." Taking him by the hand, I led him from the couch into my bedroom.

* * *

Chris

I was exhausted when I walked into work on Monday, but at least my clothes were presentable. On my way to my desk, I gave the usual friendly greetings to my colleagues, but Jim was the first to comment on my appearance.

"Hey, Chris!" he said, just a little too loudly, as always. He was a good guy, one of my gym buddies, but he was far from the most discreet. "You okay? You look like you haven't been sleeping well."

"Yeah, I'm fine," I answered. "Girlfriend's been keeping me up over the last few nights."

"He said with a huge smile on his face," Jim noted. "So, you patched things up with Emily?"

"Who?" It actually took me a moment to remember who he was talking about. It hadn't even been a week and I had already forgotten a year-long relationship. "Oh! No, I'm actually with Laura now."

It was interesting to see the expression on his face as he realized. "Laura? Wait, our Laura?"

With impeccable timing, Laura walked in, looking as stunning as ever in a prim blouse and pencil skirt. Her dark hair was up in a bun and her bright blue eyes sparkled when she looked my way. She stopped and leaned in to give me a quick peck on the lips. "Good morning, again," she said, her smoky voice sending shivers down my spine.

She gave Jim a friendly 'hello' before heading to her own desk. As she left, Jim and I both watched her walk away. Her pert, round ass swayed almost hypnotically under her skirt.

"Damn," Jim said. "You lucky bastard." I smiled. He had no idea how right he was.