My Twin

Story Info
Toni replaces his twin sister when she dumps her boyfriend.
2.3k words
4.57
20.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I are twins, not identical of course, it doesn't work that way when you're not the same sex. Although, to be honest we are remarkably similar and I'm only an inch or so taller than her. We even studied the same subjects, got near enough the same exam results, and ended up at the same university. That's when it got complicated.

Our parents bought a small house for us to share while we studied, and it had an extra bedroom, so we advertised for a lodger. It meant spare cash for us to party with. Only complication was my sister and Mike kind of got into each other. I can't blame her, he was everything a girl looks for in a guy, tall, good looking, charming. But my sister is an idiot. She got bored, found another guy, and then disappeared off on a world trip. The last we heard was that she was in Istanbul and heading east.

Mike took it hard. I hardly saw him for the first month after she dumped him. He obviously threw himself into his studies and, when he did get home, headed straight for his bedroom. Over time he thawed a bit, but I avoided talking about Susie and made sure everything of hers was safely stowed in her room, out of sight.

Okay, I will admit, I thought he was hot too. I'd always been jealous of Susie while we were growing up, and Mike was just another notch on her bed post. I wasn't technically gay, had never been with a guy, but then I'd never been with a girl either. At nineteen years old that was not something I was particularly proud of. I'd often imagined what it must be like to be Susie, to be desired, to be able to flirt with guys, twist them round your finger, I just didn't have that sort of confidence with anyone.

One evening, we were watching television, when my phone pinged. Mostly I got calls and messages from my parents, not from anyone on my course. My social network was practically non-existent.

"That your dad?" Mike asked.

I decided it was time to ease Mike back into reality.

"No, just Susie. She's in Sydney."

"Australia?"

I nodded, stealing a glance at Mike to see if he was okay. He didn't seem worried about talking about her.

"Do you reckon you're over her now?"

He just shrugged. Now, I do like my sister, but I know she is tough on guys. I'm always amazed by how much they put up with from her.

"What was it that you liked about her? Just curious. I mean, being her brother, I guess I only see her one way."

Mike leaned back on the sofa, looking at the ceiling.

"Honestly? Now don't take this the wrong way, but the way she dressed was just so damn sexy."

"Yeah, but what about the rest?"

He thought for a few minutes, or at least it felt like minutes.

"That was it mostly. She was one of the hottest dressers I've ever known. Great fashion sense, knew just what sort of clothes made a guy want her."

I asked if any girl who dressed like she did would look that good. He said that if they were slim, had their hair like hers, he reckoned they would be half-way to drop dead gorgeous. It didn't seem like it could be that simple and I told him as much.

"Shit Pete, you're the same sort of build. You even look a bit like her. I reckon if you dressed in her clothes, I'd have a job keeping my hands off you."

He burst out laughing at his own joke. But then I wondered if it was totally a joke. Was he hinting that he was bi, that he could fancy me. Fortunately, the conversation drifted to safer ground, but you couldn't really unsay or unhear something like that. His joke lingered in my head, and that evening I borrowed a pair of silk shorts and a camisole from my sister's room. They were what she always slept in.

It was an experiment, but not a well thought out one. It was just on impulse. They did feel amazing against my skin, and I couldn't help but touch myself through the smooth silk. Even my dreams were confused that night and I woke early, needing to pop to the bathroom.

Foolishly, I didn't change what I was wearing. And there was no way Mike would be up at that time. But when I came out of the bathroom, there he was. We both looked a bit embarrassed, made hasty excuses, and went our separate ways. I was mortified that he had seen me dressed in my sister's nightclothes.

It was Mike who broke the silence at breakfast.

"It's okay with me you know. I mean the way you were dressed last night."

I didn't know what to say, just nodded.

"Do you dress in Susie's clothes often. I mean, you looked good. In fact, so like Susie that for second or two I thought you were her, back again."

I told him that was a one-off and I was sorry. Mike smiled, it was a lovely smile, and he said it was okay by him if I wanted to dress however I liked. I changed the subject. It was all a bit uncomfortable for me. New territory. New thoughts, or nearly new thoughts.

We didn't discuss it again until a couple of weeks later. During that period, I had ventured further into Susie's wardrobe and discovered that, when dressed in her clothes, I felt more relaxed, more at peace with myself. I only risked it when Mike was out.

Since I had been at university, I hadn't had my hair cut and it was now shoulder length. A bit of practice with washing and blow-drying, a tentative experimentation with a pair of scissors, and I had something like the hairstyle my sister had always favoured.

During those two weeks I also managed to deal with the little body hair I had. If Mike noticed any of these changes, he didn't say anything. I suppose my hair was the most obvious thing and, when Mike was around, I often tied it in a ponytail. It was a Saturday night when I plucked up the courage to mention our early morning encounter.

"Are you really okay with the way I dress at night?"

He was reading a book and didn't look up as he answered.

"Sure. No problem at all. To be honest, I thought you looked rather cute, quite like Susie, but different of course."

"Good different, or bad different?"

He looked up at me a smiled.

"Just different. You're cute in your own way. And it was nice to see Susie's clothes again. I miss the way she looked."

"Most of her clothes are still here."

I didn't quite know how to get to the next stage, which I guess was Mike accepting me dressed completely as Susie. My heart skipped a beat when he spoke next.

"I know you wear her clothes sometimes. Not that I've been spying on you, but you left some of her panties in the wash basket, and I noticed a dress in the ironing."

I did most of the washing and ironing in the house. I had when Susie was there too, and I'd kept doing Mike's laundry since Susie left. I didn't think he would have noticed a few of her items. I still didn't know what to say, just sat there blushing.

"I said it's not a problem if you want to dress in her stuff. To be honest, it would be kind of cool to see you like that. It would be a bit like having my girlfriend back."

"But I'm not Susie."

"You're as cute as her. Maybe even cuter in some ways. I hope that doesn't freak you out."

"No, not at all."

A little later, Mike said he was going to have a shower. I took only a few seconds to make up my mind. In my bedroom, I rifled through the clothes that had migrated from Susie's wardrobe into mine. I picked a short cotton dress with puff sleeves, an underwired bra, which made me feel like I had breasts even though I didn't, and a pair of satin briefs which held me very tight. I decided on bare legs and wriggled my feet into a pair of strappy sandals. the shoes were a little tight, but still okay.

Styling my hair was simple, I'd practiced so many times. I went for the minimum of makeup, a little eyeliner and smoky shadow on my eyelids. A subtle lipstick in a soft pink ensured that I looked feminine, without any hint of drag queen.

I had time to arrange myself on the sofa by the time Mike emerged from the bathroom. He only had a towel wrapped round him and his ripped six-pack was on view. I'd seen him like that before, but never when I was dressed as a girl. He stared at me, and I was worried I'd moved too fast.

"Wow, even more sexy than I'd imagined," he whispered.

My heart fluttered and Mike took the seat next to me on the sofa. His body had an animal quality when he moved. His chest was not overly muscular, but tight and beautiful, and it was all I could do to resist running my fingers over his skin. He must have noticed me looking.

"Susie liked to touch my chest," he said. "It turned me on too, just feeling her fingers running over my skin."

He was half turned towards me. One arm stretched along the back of the sofa behind my head. I turned, looked up, into his eyes, and he pulled my head towards his. We had our first kiss. The best kiss I'd ever had.

My fingers traced the muscles of his shoulders and the swell of his chest as his lips brushed mine. He smelled of shower gel, fresh and manly. My lips parted slightly, an automatic response, and our kiss deepened.

I couldn't stop my fingers straying further down, over his ripped tummy. Mike shifted his body a little and my fingers slid easily under the towel. This was all new to me but felt so natural and right. He was growing as my fingers met him. It was huge, but that may have been simply because I'm not that well-endowed.

While one of his hands cradled my head, the other ran up my thigh and his fingertips curled under my bottom. Mike gently pulled me until I was straddling his body, our kisses now wet and eager. He had grown fully hard and erect under my fingers. I felt petite and feminine in Mike's arms and was willing, even eager, to follow his every lead. He kissed my neck, and I felt his fingers pulling my panties to one side.

"Are you okay with this?" He whispered in my ear.

"Yes, but I've not done this before. Please be gentle."

He kissed and sucked on my neck. I felt his cock brush against me. It slid between my cheeks easily, so I guessed it must be wet with precum.

"I want you," he whispered.

As he spoke, I felt the pressure of him against me. I tried to relax. I knew what was to come might hurt a bit.

"Take me," I whispered back, as sexily as I could.

It wasn't pain, as in like a cut from a knife, it was more of a stretching to the point I thought I might rip apart. But I didn't. There was a building pressure and then he slid into me. I moaned as he took my virginity, a little bit with pain, but mostly with pleasure.

It seemed to keep pushing into me forever, and I wondered just how much I could physically take. Then my ass was against his thighs. He paused then and we kissed some more. It felt so amazing that was completely in me, that I was his, that he liked me that much.

After a few seconds, or maybe minutes, I got used to him. I was still stretched to bursting, but it felt great. I started to move my hips, fucking myself on his cock. His fingers pinched my nipples through my dress, and I squealed. He must have liked that because he thrust into me again, hard and deep.

I never felt his cum actually burst into me, but I did feel his cock pulsing inside me and I knew I had done that for him, made him cum in me. I pushed down on him, even though there was nothing more to go in.

He was groaning and pulsing for what seemed like ages. I loved every second of it. Even after he finished, I lay like that on top of him, kissing his neck, until he took hold of my hair in one hand.

For a second, I was terrified that I'd got it all wrong. Then he kissed me again, harder, fuller, his tongue filling my mouth. To my surprise and delight he started to move in me again. His hands cupped my ass, and he turned me over, onto my back.

He fucked me again, thrusting in deep and almost withdrawing. My legs naturally wrapped round his torso and my arms round his neck. I was knew I was going to be sore but didn't care. His strokes got harder and faster until he exploded inside me a second time.

Mike almost collapsed on top of me, his cock slowly softening inside me. The weight of his body, between my legs, on my chest, pinned me to the bed. It felt wonderful, and I wasn't going anywhere until I had to.

The spare room didn't get used that night, or any other night. I am now transitioning and have told Susie everything. My perfect twin not only told me to keep all her things, but put me in touch with a doctor in the med school she had been in. Soon I will have breasts for Mike to play with. I'm not sure which of us is looking forward to that the most.