Dangerous Illusion - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Midway through her lengthy volume of photos and videos, I see a photo of Mia in a bikini with her back facing the camera. The caption read, "Suns out buns out". Mia was holding up peace signs and pushing out her small, but round, ass. She was wearing a one piece that was wedgied in the back causing her ass to be accentuated. I went to zoom in on the picture by pinching with my two fingers.

As I zoomed in on her ass I noticed a bit of hair poking out from the sides where her vagina was hugged by her thicker-than-I-imagined thighs. The pubic hair really turned me on, so I instinctively grabbed my member, which caused the zoom to collapse back to normal view of the whole picture. I cursed and aggressively went back to zoom in. The action caused me to 'double-tap' the photo and accidentally 'liked' it.

I know you can 'unlike' a photo, but you can't un-send the notification. Oh fuck, I hope she doesn't think I am creeping on her! This photo says it is from 2 years ago when she was 18, I am guessing. Oh fuck, I am for sure, a creep!

Within a few seconds I got a direct message on Instagram. I click the inbox button on the top of the screen and see that Mia sent me a direct message. Damn, I am screwed now. She is going to call me out and tell her parents. I am definitely getting fired, that definitely wasn't worth it! I reluctantly opened up the message and it read:

"Hey, Professor Flint, my phone just told me you liked a photo but it isn't showing on the post? ;)"

Oh god she is on to me. Play it cool, play it cool. Do not get in trouble. So I replied back:

"Hey Mia! So sorry about that, I saw your picture come up on my phone as I was scrolling through my timeline. I accidentally touched it twice while scrolling by and I 'liked' it. So I 'unliked' it so as not to confuse you. Lol, sorry!"

Oh geez, I am such a dingus! She's not going to buy that story! The photo I 'liked' was from two years ago, not recent. It wouldn't be on the current timeline feed! Mia replied back quickly:

"Oh don't worry professor, I won't tell lol. I think it is funny. Besides everyone that liked the photo got to see the secret front version of it too, want to check it out? :P <3 It is a secret though so everyone only gets a 10 second preview ;) What do you say?"

Mia was being so sexy right now and totally doing it on purpose. What do I say to something like that? That is so crossing boundaries, but there won't be any evidence...no harm no foul right? So I cheekily reply:

"Okay Mia, I guess I will have to oblige, since it seems like a rule with this photo in particular..."

10 seconds goes by and a message, accompanied by a picture, comes in saying:

"Here you go Flinty :)"

This picture was much closer to Mia than the last. Mia's hair was semi wet, probably from swimming, so it hung across her beautiful, sun kissed face, like a weeping willow dangling over a beautiful bed of brown daylilies. Mia's body was slightly tan but not like her mom or dad. Her bathing suit was more revealing than the previous photo led you to believe.

Mia's breasts were still the same size, but this time, accentuated by a center cut between her cleavage. The bathing suit was showing off enough of her breasts before the nipple poked out. You could see the faint outline of her one areola by the way she had her body turned and her arm posed on her lifted leg, resting on a chair. The bathing suit came to a fine point and really wedged itself into her vagina lips. It almost looked like a thin landing strip of cloth leading from below her breasts down to her vagina. It was a very inappropriate outfit for an 18 year old!

Her vagina was where my eyes froze the longest. Her pubic hair was sticking out the sides of the wedgied bathing suit. Her vagina lips curved around the fabric and a small damp spot was forming. God I am getting so hard! When the 10 second timer on the photo ended and the photo disappeared, I started masturbating furiously. I was actually groaning out loud. I was thinking about Mia. I eventually came so hard! It was so great, but so awful. I feel so bad after masturbating to the thought of my new student. What kind of role model and teacher am I?

As I lay there having dreadful thoughts of self loathing, I get a notification from Mia with a new message alert. The message read:

"Hey you done looking yet :P?"

Oh gosh, it has been 8 minutes since she sent that. I am so in deep shit now! I quickly respond back:

"Oh gosh, uh nice picture? Do your parents know about this photo? You shouldn't be posting this or wearing that type of outfit. You are way too young! Lol, sorry for being lame... :("

Mia takes a minute, but then replies:

"Don't worry Flint, no one but the people who liked it got to see that photo. Remember? Secret! So that means only 12,743 people saw it :D. I guess you can say a lot of people like me for some reason. That's why my parents don't care. I do a lot of sponsorship stuff for music companies and modeling agencies. They give us money my parents use for their 'hobby', and I get more followers!

My dad was actually the one who picked my outfit and my mom posed me and took the picture that I sent you! You probably noticed from my posts, but I guess you can say I know what it is like to be wanted, just like you :). Anyways, thanks for looking at my picture Flint. Sleep tight, and let me know if you need a permanent version of that picture, it goes for a price ;)"

I was so confused AND horny once again! What the fuck was Mia doing and why was she doing it? What were her parents thinking? I couldn't see Terri and Mike doing that kind of stuff or allowing it. This was all way too confusing! I need to journal this and get to bed. I have a weird feeling about Thursday. It's going to be a long two days.

12