Dani and the Dork Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani's voluminous chestnut hair brushed her upper back as she gathered it into a long, thick ponytail, the tip of which traced her shoulder blades when she released it. She began to stretch her legs, lunging forwards to ease the tension in her calves and hamstrings, and once again felt the familiar prickle of unfamiliar eyes levelling themselves at her. It seemed to her now almost incredible how she had even missed it on her way in -- the ceaseless stares of men, young and old, watching her with a hunger than ranged from curious to almost predatory.

Some of the more self-conscious looks came from men on the benches -- fathers, husbands, and boyfriends, who couldn't help but sneak glances at the sexy young brunette before guiltily tearing their gazes away. More brazen than them, however, were the younger guys, around Dani's own age, who covetously scoped her out from the sidelines as they headed past carrying soccer balls, skateboards, and beach towels.

Dani straightened up as she finished her stretches, momentarily distracted by a creeping awareness of her own body brought on by such rapacious attention. The swell of her ample chest, the lick of the breeze against her athletic abdomen, the way her shorts hugged her buttocks so closely -- the garment wasn't supposed to be skintight, but on her toned round rump it had no leeway to be anything else, and all those watching could have been forgiven for thinking that it was merely painted over her ass and hips.

Even more noticeable than this, however, were the same swirling sensations as those she had felt on the tram. A twinge of heady pride at how her gorgeous looks and flawless body could captivate such attention from complete strangers. Her heart quickened as she wondered what each and every one of them was thinking, of what they would do with her if they could get her alone and receptive. But none of this was so apparent as the resumed dampening of her pussy, which grew slick with anticipation at the thought of the one exact thing that she wanted again, more than anything, ever since Friday night...

In a second, the sudden lewdness of her thoughts shocked Dani back to earth. What kind of girl was she, to be thinking such dirty things in such a public space? Perhaps there was nothing wrong with fantasising -- and fantasising only -- about this kind of stuff back in her room, but here there was no excuse for it. Dani pulled in and then slowly released a deep huff of breath.

I'm here to run, she thought to herself as she popped her AirPods into her ears. I'm here to run, and nothing else.

Dani slid her phone into her workout armband and started off. The energetic beat of her running playlist was enough to break immediately into a light jog, which gradually picked up pace until she was speeding down the closest pathway into the heart of the park, gracefully weaving between the milling crowds. Despite the ever-rising sun, there was enough shade beneath the sporadic tree canopies to avoid overheating, and the additional rush of air was almost enough to take the edge off the heat entirely.

Dani smiled lightly to herself as she reached the serpentine Rosetta Lake that dominated the park's centre and began to circle around it. Brightly plumed birds sang in the trees, alongside the heart-lifting laughter of kids playing in the shallows nearby. The sun sparkled off the lake's deep azure surface like thousands of tiny twinkling gemstones, broken only by the gentle drift of peddle boaters cutting lazily through. This really had been exactly what she needed.

Dani turned away from the lake, heading towards the park's eastern edge that overlooked sets of luxurious beachfront apartments. Although still busy, there were less people on this side, and she no longer needed to actively dodge the thinning crowds as much. She found her attention drawn to shouting and laughter at the edge of a smaller lake to her right and, among the people sat around it, sighted a girl about her own age.

There were plenty of striking things about her -- her eyes, which were blue as sapphires and glittering cleanly, or her platinum blonde hair that fell in ringlets across her shoulders. But what really caught Dani's attention was her belly. A belly that was huge and round with the unmistakeable swell of a third trimester pregnancy.

Dani stumbled, transfixed, attempting not to make her staring apparent yet unable to bring herself to look away. The girl looked so... happy. Radiant. Feminine. Some form of these thoughts tumbled through Dani's mind as she passed, twisting her head over her shoulder to look until it started to hurt. But, as her head flicked back to face forward, what really got her heart racing was the thought of how it had happened... of how that girl could possibly have ended up in such a situation.

Her mind snapped to that Friday evening again, when Ryan had taken her home on the promise of nothing more than a bit of fun, right before pumping that creampie inside her. Had something similar happened to the blonde girl? Had she also bought a morning-after pill and then waited too late to take it? Part of Dani even wondered if she was witnessing a premonition of her future as she glanced down at her own belly, presently so flat and toned.

She took a deep, wavering breath to try and blow away the whisper of nervous excitement that had formed as a lump in her throat. In the perilous moment of insemination she had been terrified, not to mention completely livid. But did she really hate the fact that it had happened so much? Ryan had otherwise been good with just about everything -- his hands, his tongue, and his cock -- pleasuring her to two glorious, wracking orgasms and giving her the night of her life, right up until his carelessness had ruined everything. But if fun was what she wanted then, for the most part, fun was exactly what he had given her.

Dani wiped the sweat from her brow as she ran, a gesture that was entirely useless as another thin layer instantly rose to replace it. She thought again of the small pill on her nightstand, and a shiver ran its way down her back and along her arms. Surely she had to take it now? The stakes were too high -- that blonde girl was proof enough of that -- and she had wasted too much time already.

But a familiar wetness already gathered between her thighs at the same thought, and Dani winced as her mind started to spill over, temptingly considering ideas that she wouldn't have even dreamed of considering mere moments before. There were plenty of bush rows and tree thickets large enough to hide a person around here, and the flat was so far away now. Surely she wouldn't be spotted if she slipped off the path, for just a moment, to relieve the tension that tightened sordidly like a vice in her lower belly?

Dani started to pant... not that she was short of breath in the slightest. A guy about her age, jogging in headphones, tall and tan with a jaw chiselled to perfection, was on just the other side of the path, almost level with her. He sensed her eyes on him, and turned to meet her gaze with a smile that darkened the searing sun above. A lustful heat crept inexorably up Dani's body as she shakily returned the smile.

Perhaps she didn't even need to do it herself? Perhaps he could sort her out? How easy it would be for him to drift across the path and pull her with him into the undergrowth. They would tumble and laugh and kiss, harder and harder, those firm hands would find their way into her tight pink shorts, and before she knew it she could have them around her ankles, braced against a tree, as his thick cock rutted yet another deep, dripping creampie into her tiny, tight...

"Hey! Hey! Look out!"

Whiplash surged across the base of Dani's neck as her head snapped around to follow the surprised and slightly squeaky shout. She saw the shadow before the person, barely two metres in front of her. There was hardly enough time to even register what was happening. Dani instinctively threw herself to the side in a clumsy dodge. She squealed with shock as her foot caught the person's leg, tripping her up.

Dani's heart rocketed up into her throat as gravity urged her downwards. But she surprised herself with her own reaction time. Her abs and thighs both tensed as tight as bowstrings as she twisted and managed to stagger roughly to an awkward stop, as if she were performing the shittiest pirouette anyone had ever seen.

It wasn't quite the most disastrous crash ever. But it certainly could have been better.

The wind rustled through the leaves. The distant call of birdsong floated from the treetops. As her breath returned and her senses calmed, Dani realised her brush with harm had barely disturbed the serenity of the park, which continued without her as quickly as her eye candy jogger faded from view in the distance.

"Ugghh. Fuck." Dani followed the sound of the groan to lay eyes upon her accidental assailant -- a lanky and particularly skinny looking guy with flat, shapeless brown hair and pale skin. His arms were long and bony, and his shoulders were stooped and low underneath baggy clothes that seemed to hang off him. Not nearly as athletic as Dani, he had failed to stay upright and gone sprawling across the stone path.

"God, I'm so sorry," Dani gasped, rushing to his side and looping her arm through his as she helped him shakily climb to his feet. "I don't know what happened. I was a million miles away there, I..." Her rambling pitched to a sudden stop as the guy looked at her and swept his fringe out of his eyes. There was a degree of familiar discomfort in his expression, and Dani's mouth dropped open.

"Oh. Ollie? It is Ollie, right?" A disbelieving grin tugged at the edges of Dani's mouth. The guy straightened up, towering half a dozen inches over her. Dani released his arm, scarcely able to believe that she had managed to run straight into Ryan's geeky roommate.

"Uh, y-yeah, it is. Hey... uh, Dani." Ollie seemed pleased to see her. But his shaky smile was laced with the disquiet of a guy who was far more comfortable slaying monsters in his video games than he was tackling the most feared opponent of all: the opposite sex.

To give Ollie his credit, Dani recalled all too clearly that he had made his own brazen attempt to flirt with her the same night she had gone home with Ryan. But unlike his roommate, Ollie wasn't suave, he wasn't muscular, and he certainly didn't seem to have nearly as much experience with the ladies. Her choice had been clear. But now, as she looked him over, all Dani could wonder was how much Ryan -- almost certainly the bragging type -- had told Ollie about that night.

"Well, hey stranger," Dani smiled, facing him fully and planting a hand on her hip. "You totally nearly took me out there."

"Yeah... I'm sorry," Ollie wheezed, dragging his hand through his mess of hair. He grunted in pain as he brushed the dust from his knees.

"I, uh... guess I might have actually done a bit more damage to you, huh?" Dani admitted guiltily as she trotted back to his side and helped him dust off. Almost as soon as her hands touched his frame, Ollie straightened as stiff as a ruler, shifting self-consciously and not quite sure what to do. It wasn't often that girls touched him anywhere, and the dance of her delicate hands was causing all kinds of sensations to arise wherever her fingers graced him.

Their eyes met again. Those amber jewels of hers shined energetically back at him, broken only by a sweeping flutter of her lashes, and yet he was only able to hold her gaze for a few seconds before he tore his away and to the floor. For the last two days -- ever since that heated Friday night at the club -- the memory of Daniella Cruz had dominated his mind. The exact moment he had laid eyes upon the brunette bombshell for the first time lived inside his head, flashing before him whenever he closed his eyes and raiding his thoughts at every moment of even the slightest repose.

He could perfectly remember her lustrous chestnut curls, bobbing gently as she strutted along with such grace and confidence, one impossibly long leg after the other. Her full lips curving into a gleaming smile as she danced and laughed under the flashing lights. Her toned and sexy body encased in that tiny tube top and miniskirt, baring so much golden skin and yet still remaining so suggestive, so teasing. And her tits, her incredible tits, round and firm and jiggling tantalisingly with every step she took, ensnaring all who looked like a deadly siren.

She was a goddess. A world apart from the teeming masses.

And she had spoken to him. Him! Never in his entire life had Ollie ever spoken to a girl as hot as her. True, their conversation hadn't ventured anywhere close to the kinds of topics Ollie would have liked it to. But he had played it over and over again in his head, imagining miraculous alternate realities where he had the guts to ask for her number, to take her on a date, to do something -- anything -- except stammer and balk in front of her...

"Hey. You still with me?" Dani waved at Ollie, drawing him back down to earth. He started again as he focused on her face -- her beautiful face -- smiling curiously up at him with those long, silky eyelashes flitting seductively. "Am I that boring that you just glaze over every time I open my mouth?"

"No!" Ollie recoiled at the volume with which he unintentionally blurted the word. It certainly wiped the smile off Dani's face, not to mention caused far too many passersby to look around in surprise. "No," he said again quickly, keen to show that he did, in fact, have control over his own voice. "It's not that. You... how could you be boring? You're so... I... just..."

Fuck. Keep it together this time, you moron.

Ollie took a shuddering breath, quietly willing himself not to become a complete basket case like he usually did. But being taken by surprise by a girl like Dani was never good for the nerves. Especially when it usually took him ten minutes to work up the courage to even say hello.

"I'm sorry about that," Dani winced. "Running into you, I mean. It was stupid of me, I was distracted, I..." She trailed off, a hint of rouge nipping her cheeks. She sure as hell couldn't tell him what she was distracted by. Dani shifted uneasily, realising that her near-collision with Ollie had done nothing to offset her condition, with the crotch of her panties now stuck securely to her wetted pussy lips.

"It's, uh, cool." Ollie tried to think -- how would Ryan act in a situation like this? He rubbed the back of his neck self-consciously, his face heating up and his mind barren as he desperately tried to think of something, anything, to say. "I... I should have seen you coming, really. I mean, how could I miss you... you're so... so..."

Ollie willed himself to focus as she shifted her weight from one graceful leg to the other, her wonderful hips arching outwards so seductively. Her running outfit was as immodest as her clubbing outfit, and he swallowed as his eyes were drawn irresistibly to her chest. Her breasts pushed aggressively against her sports bra, a deep gorge of cleavage drawn between them, and not for the first time he imagined just what they might feel like in his hands, if he got to squeeze them just once...

"Oh. I've lost you again." Dani giggled as Ollie's eyes refocused. She raised an eyebrow and looked him up and down, and he cringed silently with the worried hope that she hadn't noticed where he was looking.

"You haven't," he insisted again, his voice finally a little firmer. "You've just... it's... you... look... really good today." Ollie had to squeeze the compliment out of himself, like the last dregs out of a mangled tube of toothpaste.

Shit. Oh shit. She's going to laugh in my face. Fuck, this is humiliating.

"Oh yeah?" Dani gave a little glance down at herself before she met his eyes again. Her smile grew wider, white teeth gleaming behind the edges of those glossy lips. Her movements were so practiced and self-assured. Of course she knew how good she looked already -- he could see it in her eyes.

"Y-Yeah. Very... very sexy, even." Silently, Ollie cursed himself. Was he trying to make himself seem like an even bigger loser than he already was?

"That's real nice of you, Ollie. You're not looking too bad yourself." Knocked slightly askew by their near-collision, Dani reached up and quickly re-tied her trailing ponytail with an effortless whirl of her hands. Ollie had never really thought of hair as being sexy before but, as he watched it come to a light rest against her back, he suddenly craved for her to repeat the motion. His fists, clenched and buried in his pockets, loosened. They were talking. Talking! And he hadn't fucked it up yet!

"Thanks. I mean, I look like total trash compared to you." Self-deprecation could be funny, if done well. Hadn't Ryan once said something about girls not liking guys who took themselves too seriously?

"You're being hard on yourself," Dani said, reaching out and trailing a single finger down his arm. Ollie froze again, certain he could feel his skin sizzling beneath her touch. "You're not wearing a baggy hoodie today, at least. What gives?"

"It's a little too hot today for that. Even I have to admit it."

"Friday night was definitely hotter than this," Dani said with a suggestive smirk.

Ollie allowed himself to chuckle back, and his shoulders loosened a little. The way her eyes wrinkled at the corners as she laughed, the gleam behind those hazel orbs, and the ease with which she smiled -- it was becoming easier and easier to talk to her with every passing second. Between this conversation and the one they had shared on Friday night, it was hard to believe that a girl as hot as her would be the one to help him tackle his fear of talking to the fairer sex.

"That's... that's definitely one way of putting it." But then a moment of silence passed between them, during which his smile faltered slightly. Ollie's gaze lingered on Dani for a second too long, and he glanced away uncomfortably. He also thought regularly about the girl his roommate had brought home that same Friday night. He had only caught a brief glimpse of her outline in the darkness, but it had been just enough to wonder about her true identity ever since...

"So, what are you doing out and about anyway?" Dani's cleavage jiggled smoothly behind her sports bra as she again shifted her weight from one leg to the other. A movement so slight was still more than enough to regain Ollie's full attention. "Meeting up with friends or something?" She leaned in and touched his chest playfully. "Maybe those big, burly rugby guys I saw playing by the park entrance, huh?"

"Heh. Uh, not quite." The prospect of him and his friends playing any kind of sport whatsoever was so laughable that Ollie didn't even feel comfortable joking about it. "I mean, I am meeting up with friends, but we're... well, heh, we're not doing that."

"So, what are you doing?" Dani regarded him with that perpetually curious smirk, a smirk that hung on the precipice of being teasing. Ollie gulped -- he knew perfectly well that he would let a girl like her walk all over him if it meant he could talk to her for a little while longer. It wasn't like he could hope for much more than that anyway -- he had never been that kind of guy, and likely never would be. The crowning glory he could hope for would be to have his friends see him talking with her, an achievement that could at least net him a few cool points... whatever that was worth.

"Just... meeting friends." Ollie shrugged awkwardly, wishing beyond anything that he was better at sounding interesting.

"Okay," Dani said slowly, raising a questioning eyebrow. "But you're doing something with them, right? Ambrosia Beach is gonna be packed out today, but I know a few great little quiet spots, if that's what you had in mind?"