Dani and the Dork Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, I know I don't have a snowball's chance in hell with you. Ryan's the one who gets the girls, not me. And it's always been that way. Always." Ollie's face had started to go bright red, his chest constricting as it all spilled over like the froth of a beer poured too quickly. "I... I can't talk to girls. I can't flirt with them. I've never, ever been on a date, I wouldn't even know what to talk about. And... and I'm a virgin."

Ollie paused. Before continuing, he drew and released a deep, heavy breath, watching Dani carefully, bracing for her to burst into laughter at any second. But she didn't.

"I've never had sex. I've... I've never even had a blowjob." He finally trailed off quietly, his face redder than a ripe strawberry.

A long silence penetrated the small space between them. The continuing sounds of the park -- the laughter, distant splashing around the lake, the barking of dogs -- all of it sounded so far away. Ollie stared at his shoes as he absent-mindedly kicked at the path, breathing heavily after his tirade.

"Is... is that true?" Dani asked slowly. "You've really never had a blowjob before?" That wasn't good. Plenty of the nerdier boys at her high school had at least got some kind of action from the equally nerdy girls over the years.

Ollie nodded. "Yeah. It's true. It's pathetic, I know."

"It's... it's not, Ollie, it's not." How long had all of that been bottled up? Dani could only manage a grimace in further response, fidgeting as more than a twinge of sympathy for Ollie gnawed away at her. The idea that there was possibly something she could do to make him feel better was dredged up from somewhere, yet she drew only blanks. Realistically, was there anything she could even say right now to help him feel better?

I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah, sure, just what every guy wanted to hear. Empty sympathy.

You just need more confidence. It was the truth, frankly, but people didn't always want to hear the truth.

What if I gave you a blowjob? Hah. But now wasn't the time for jokes.

Dani blinked in the glaring midday sun. That last thought, intrusive as it may have been, had been so clear that she could have sworn it had been whispered into her ear. She glanced over her shoulder just to make sure, but nobody was there, with no evidence that she had thought it. That is, apart from the persistent impression it had left behind, burrowing ever deeper into her mind with each passing second.

Why couldn't I do it?

No. That would be insane. She barely knew the guy. This was horny Dani back at it again, thinking with her pussy rather than her brain, considering dumb, stupid, slutty ideas that really had no business being considered at all.

And yet...

The heat that swirled in her belly still hadn't dispersed. The memory of Friday night, of what Ryan had done to her, danced mockingly through her mind in endless circles. If Ollie had been in the house the whole time... how much had he heard?

Dani's clit, already sensitive, throbbed. Her hand slid to her waistline, and it took the reminder of where she was to stop herself from going further. Had Ollie listened to her getting fucked by Ryan? Had he listened to her getting creampied? Restlessness tore at Dani, and her fingers trembled as they flicked at the waistband of her shorts, begging to be given free reign under the soaking fabric of her panties.

Think how happy it would make him. You would be doing a good deed. The concept even made her feel a little empowered, in a strange way. Only she could help Ollie, only she could turn him into the man he could be. He just needed a little guidance, guidance that only her lips, tongue, and hot breath could provide.

A wicked grin emerged on Dani's face, catching up to the full depravity of the idea she was considering. If she really was the kind of girl who went home with random boys and let them creampie her, wasn't that just another side to the kind of girl who also sucked off geeks in the middle of busy public spaces?

"I'm sorry," Ollie sighed, withering uncomfortably under the weight of the long silence that had fallen. "I know I just totally killed the mood. You probably think I'm a giant loser, right? Or an even bigger loser than you did already. All the other girls do. I don't even know why I told you all of that."

Dani's response came without missing a single beat. "Maybe you just want me to give you a blowjob?"

"Maybe I... what?!" Ollie's slow, self-pitying head shake spun into a whirlwind of mad denial. His face, impossibly, went an even darker shade of crimson. "No, no, no, that's not what I meant, I swear! I wouldn't ever... I swear, I mean... I mean, you're so fucking hot Dani, but I didn't... I would never... I... I..."

He took a staggered step back, gathering his thoughts as best he could. She was fucking with him again. She had to be.

"...you're joking." Despite it all, his face fell. "You're joking around, aren't you?"

"It's like you said. I'm just having fun," Dani said coyly, taking a precise step forwards to bring him back within arm's reach. "But I know more than one way to have fun, Ollie."

Ollie swallowed hard. Of course she was joking. In what world could he possibly presume to think that a girl like Daniella Cruz would ever consent to even prodding his dick with the tip of her little finger? Let alone do something as utterly outrageous as actually take it into her mouth. He had seen for himself the type of guys she spoke to and danced with, the ones she was actually interested in, and the way she had rejected his own shaky advances with a flick of her hair and a rosy smirk.

Perhaps it wasn't even just a joke. Ollie felt a flash of annoyance resurface. There was no need for her to mock him in this manner. He knew perfectly well that she was light years out of his league. As if he was supposed to take her empty, insulting offer of a pity blowjob seriously.

As if it was the best he could ever hope to get.

Ollie took another step back, grimacing as he turned away. The park, even on such a sun-bathed day, seemed a little less bright now that her ravishing visage no longer took up the focus of his vision. But Ollie had been ridiculed all his life by girls like her, and the weight of such accumulated rejections had made it more than apparent when something just didn't add up. It sure wasn't easy, walking away from the hottest girl he had ever spoken to for more than a handful of seconds, even if she was taunting him. But it was certainly preferable to looking like a fool, and retreading so many painful memories.

"Well, uh, listen." Ollie's steps were more rapid now, increasing his distance from Dani and forcing him to raise his voice a little. He watched her face wrinkle with bemusement -- as if he was supposed to fall for her tricks so easily. "It's been really great seeing you again, Dani. But I, uh, I really gotta be going. I'm... I'm sorry." Before he could give himself time to reconsider, or to fall back beneath the brunette bombshell's bewitching snare, he spun on his heel and started to walk as fast as he could away towards the lake. "Well, I guess, uh... I guess I'll see you around!"

Dani watched him go, gobsmacked. What the hell had just happened? Had she been turned down... by him? Was he playing some kind of weird reverse psychology trick? Did he want her to go after him? She noted that he was repeatedly looking over his shoulder at her as he scurried away, further and further.

Dani's pussy, soaking and excited, whined with disappointment as Ollie shrank into the distance. It took her by surprise, despite awareness of her own arousal, and her hand leapt to her thigh as she felt another pulse of protest, with the aim of spilling as much desire as possible through her body until it gathered like a fountain deep in the pit of her loins. Already the fountain bubbled over its edges, Dani's begging hole desperate for the release that had seemed so close at hand mere moments before.

She couldn't let Ollie get away. Not when she was this close to satisfying herself. Dani dithered as her skin flushed with heat, implored by her body to do something, anything, to finally unravel the tension that had built mercilessly between her legs ever since she had stepped foot outside her apartment... or potentially even further back than that.

Ollie was hardly the type of guy Dani typically liked. But that barely mattered to her at this point. There was just something a little taboo about the whole situation that made waves of lust roll through her stomach. The idea that she was so insatiable, so unapologetically horny, that she was actually willing to gift herself to this nerdy little virgin, and rock his world, just to satisfy her own cravings.

So it was that Dani found herself walking as fast as she could to catch back up with him. Not running. That would just be embarrassing. But Ollie's gangly legs were longer than hers, and Dani bit down her frustration as she realised she wasn't gaining any ground.

"Hey! Wait!" Her face burned like a radiator as she broke into a jog. Several people turned to look, but she did her best to ignore them as the distance closed between her and Ollie. "Ollie! Wait up!"

At last he stopped and turned, his pupils flaring in alarm as Dani skidded to a stop next to him. He opened his mouth to say something, but she cut him off first as irritation gnawed at her.

"Hey? What the hell? Where are you going?" Dani made to grab Ollie's arm, and he snatched it back. She faced him down with her hands planted on her broad hips. "I offer to blow you and you just turn and blank me?"

"Look, Dani, I don't know what kind of game you're trying to play here--"

"Game? Who said this was a game? I'm not interested in playing games with you." Dani watched Ollie incredulously. How was it possible that this virgin loser was so unaccustomed to being flirted with that he couldn't tell she was being serious?

"Well, at least we're clear on that," Ollie said. He started to turn again, and Dani grabbed his shoulder.

"Ollie! I mean it. I'll do it."

"No you won't. I mean... there is no way you're actually being serious."

His eyes bored into her defiantly, but they still trembled a little as he called her bluff. Dani froze for a moment, truly feeling for the first time the height difference between them as he loomed above her. Then she puffed out her chest with her head held high, and returned his obstinate gaze. If he wasn't going to take her at her word, then she would have to prove it to him.

"Think again. I'm totally serious. I give incredible blowjobs. It's probably because I've got a long tongue. Look." She opened her mouth and playfully stuck her tongue out, waggling it at Ollie like a rockstar. A rush of delight coursed through her as his mouth dropped open in stunned surprise. "Why shouldn't I give one to you? Because this isn't just gonna be your first blowjob ever. This is gonna be the best blowjob you will ever have."

Ollie's mouth was still hanging open. His cock had also jumped to life in his jeans at the sight of her warm, wet tongue as he imagined, however briefly, what it might feel like to have it slobbering along the length of his cock. Just as he had seen in so many videos. There was no way she was being serious. He swallowed stiffly as a light sweat crept under his arms. But she did have a point. Why shouldn't she give one to him?

If she was being serious.

His eyes fixed to the gorgeous curves of her sexy hourglass figure, flaunted so effortlessly in her little running outfit. Those rich hazel eyes blinked dreamily at him, a stark contrast to his own glassy and motionless gaze. God, she was so fucking hot, and there was no risk at all in admitting that. With her nourished hair as brown and warm as cocoa, bunched up in that cute ponytail, and her incredible ass straining the seams of those tiny pink shorts...

Her expression made his thoughts trail off abruptly. Perhaps it was the cheeky smile that tugged at the corners of her mouth. Or the way she bit the tip of her thumb, the way her hips swayed back and forth, the dancing light behind her eyes as they flashed mischievously up and down his body, lingering noticeably on his crotch.

"If you were being serious," Ollie said slowly, measuring each word out carefully as if he were pouring a priceless wine, "then you would give me a blowjob right now. Right here. In Paradise Park." As soon as the last word left his mouth, his hands started shaking. It was over the top. It was so not him. But, in a way, he realised it was almost a win-win situation. Either he could walk away saying he tried, and retain a little bit of dignity, more so than if he fell head over heels for her suggestion...

...or he could get a blowjob from her. Unimaginably, inconceivably, an actual, real blowjob.

Dani ponderously rolled her tongue against the inside of her cheek, and then folded her arms beneath her chest. The action pushed up her breasts as they settled heavily atop her arms, bulging insistently against her sports bra. Ollie's eyes darted to her chest, then away, then back again, clueless as he was to whether she was doing it on purpose or not. When she finally spoke again, her words were as delicate as his had been.

"Maybe I would. But that would be an awfully slutty thing to do. Just skipping around, giving out blowjobs in the park. It's not the sort of thing a nice girl would do."

For a moment, Ollie's stomach sank like the Titanic. Was she turning him down after all? Had he really screwed his chance with her again?

But she was still watching him closely. Her arms fell to the sides, skimming her bare, athletic thighs, before she clasped her hands behind her back. Ollie took a steady breath as he met her gaze, channelling every fibre of his wits.

No, that didn't make sense. If she wanted to turn him down, she would have just done it. Or walked away. Just like she did on Friday night. This was something else.

Ollie thought back to all his many games of Dungeons & Dragons. There were pages and pages of rules -- almost too many to keep track of. To the point where, sometimes, people just made their own interpretations up instead of beholding to the proper ones. Twisting them to their own benefit, to fit their own narrative. Ollie had dealt with it a million times. And he realised, with a small smile, that Dani had just betrayed her understanding of the rules to him.

"So, that's it? You're a nice girl? You're saying you won't do slutty things?" His moves made, Ollie held his breath.

"All I'm saying is a nice girl would only do something that slutty if someone made her," Dani countered, matching his smile.

She wasn't denying anything. Ollie took in a deep breath, steadying his nerves. His path was being laid before him. But first, he needed to cover all bases.

"It would be pretty mean for someone to make a nice girl do a thing like that," he said cautiously. "Especially if she didn't want to."

"Who said she wouldn't want to?" Dani asked lightly. A devilish grin illuminated her face as her eyes twinkled like opals. "In fact, I think she'd like it. Very, very much."

Ollie swallowed forcefully. Despite Dani's affirmation, a whole new wave of anxiety ran over him in an uncomfortable, stifling wave, making his whole body ache. He knew what he had to do, what he had to say.

But he had never, ever had a girl so willing to throw herself at him like this, let alone one as breathtakingly beautiful, as maddeningly desirable, as Daniella Cruz. That alone was enough to make him want to turn and run, to keep running, and never to stop until he was as far away from Riviera City as he could get. At the same time, he retained enough lucidity to know, with all its brutal implications, that he was never going to get an opportunity like this ever again. He would hate himself forever on some level, always wondering, if he lost his nerve and turned her down now.

He was still a virgin. 21 years old and a virgin. A 21-year-old virgin who was leaving university in six months and would have nothing to show for it.

At this point, what did he really have to lose by going for it? At least he could say he tried.

"Fine. Then suck... s-suck my dick." Ollie winced as his nerves got to him again. It just sounded like he was insulting her. However he resisted the urge to apologise, following up instead with a much more assertive, "...p-please?"

"Please?" Dani just giggled with a little shake of her head.

It was innocent enough, but Ollie felt a stab of alarm at the way she smiled, completely unthreatened by him, with eyes crinkled in mirth. Something flared inside him... a beast chained, trying to escape. Whether it had been there all along, or conceived in that moment, even years later he would never know. But all that mattered in those crucial seconds was the way he puffed up his chest, mustered every ounce of courage he was able to, looked her dead in the eye, and spoke the sentence that would change his life forever.

"I said, blow me in those fucking bushes right now, you... you slut."

To be continued in Part Two