All Comments on 'Dani in the Green Room'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AddictAddictionAddictAddictionover 2 years ago

A wonderful story. I felt pretty bad for Dani in the beginning and was happy she started her happily ever after by the end. Though when I started this story I definitely didn't expect it to beat the previous record of a story transitioning from killing hookers to role-playing a grandmother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad you rediscovered the urge to write. You certainly haven’t missed a step.

careythomascareythomasover 2 years ago

It was a great read - thank you! Good to have you back!

JoeneckboneJoeneckboneover 2 years ago

Hot, but also, the descriptions of connection to music really worked for me. Well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the composition and tone! Superbe Performance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is a lovely story, lyrical, soft and beautiful. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!

Would love to read about the hook up next time in town.

ipreferoralipreferoralover 2 years ago

My buddy would enter the green room and announce, "Who would like to suck some cock?" The girls that indicated an interest would be invited to follow him out, while he would say to the others, "Thanks for coming out. Please enjoy your drinks and the catering." Then, he would lead the fellatio aficianadas to meet the band.

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

Nice connection. Even with a ‘girl in every town’, not everybody gets a song written for them! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it was a story I could actually envision happening! very sensual and erotic! keep up the good work.

sharonpalmettosharonpalmettoover 2 years ago

Absolutely lovely story. Very nice, great detail, great pace!! Very enjoyable!! thank you for your contribution!! :)

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Yes, a beautifully romantic storyline, but made more so by the way you brought Rebecca and Dani together and how you sustained their connection. Real characters, interesting setting, and the possibility of more. Actually poignant in some ways. Have not read many of your contributions, but this piece is heartfelt and intensely erotic in a sensual way. Hope you are inclined to share more of this journey(?). 5 stars without question.

lilshymynxlilshymynxover 2 years ago

Premise behind this story is so relatable. We get so into someone famous - band, artist, author, actor/actress and just have all these things we want to say to them about how their work has affected us personally. Then you going through all the effort to get into that position, meet them, and you find out they are garbage human beings or just dismiss you out of hand. The disappointment that Dani felt in that moment, and then the joy at finding out the truth. Meeting the real person behind all of those feelings and having it turn out so beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a musician, I genuinely loved the way you blended musical feeling into the story! I will check your other stories. Thanks!

bouldghirlbouldghirlover 2 years ago

Wonderful. I’m sure ‘Dani in the Green Room’ will be appreciated as a classic track and just not a piece of filler.

Trace_WatersTrace_Watersover 2 years ago

Surprisongly sweet. A fan getting a real glimpse behind the sortedness of fame...then to find the source is lovely beautiful and sweet. Surprise, suprise...

That would be an interesting story, the second meeting of Dani and Rebecca. To hear the discussion of what happend on this lack luster release; how the two evolved since; is there still a connection; will they reconnect as friends, lovers or both...

No sweating the rough editing...got the story. Enjoyed the story...Thanks for sharing.🙂😘

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Worth the wait and glad you are feeling creative. Really liked several aspects of this piece: The development of the two protagonists — uniquely interesting young women with real personalities. How music is an important element in their characterization and toward the end of their drawn out highly erotic love making manifests itself in a lovely, erotic way. And, for me at least, this one night felt so romantic and a bit poignant — poignant not simply because of the single on the new album titled after their night together but also because of they way you crafted their relationship. Yes, as a near hopeless romantic, would love to experience more of Dani and Rebecca; find out what happens when Dani goes back stage again, but I suspect you see this piece as a singlet. Have my own opinion about why the group’s most recent album is not as acclaimed as earlier work, but would like your take. Although I have only read a few of your pieces, I have enjoyed each one. 5 stars easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“Wherein”? That’s a term that a Dani would never use.

bdave2bdave2over 2 years ago

'Very nicely done. I like the emotional honesty that you are able to relay through both the story and the characters. My favorite genre here is bi male, but I shall certainly spend time with your writing. It is lovely and honest.

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uover 2 years ago

I loved this story - one of the may reasons that I follow you. Thanks for writing and for sharing your talent with us!

pcman1950pcman1950over 2 years ago

A damn fine read, a "contrapuntal" classic! Thank-you again for another fine bit of escapism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, it's good to see you being active again. I'm a big fan of your t-girl on female series.

As for this one, it's amazing as usual. Loved every scenes. 9/10.

Marquis_JMarquis_Jover 2 years ago

Outstanding AGAIN!!! Such a lovely story, Dani accidentally stumbling into exactly what she wanted was so good. I am so impressed at how you captured the wonder of seeing a band in person backstage and all in all just a great story. The sex was really nuanced as well. I can only hope to write this well.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

They say, guys are all about the destination, but girls are about the journey.

Maybe that is mostly true in the real world, but in stories, we generally expect an "ending", whether stated or implied.

This is mostly a great story, with lots of little aspirations that we all feel about our relationships to the artists we look up to. Of course, in this day and age of "fake news", we know better than to trust anything in the press, even the New York Times. We know "it's all about the ratings" and not the truth. We know that everything we see is, in some way, a lie.

But we still hold out hope that some things we believe about our idols are true.

This story showed both sides of that coin, with great effect. The fake image of the band. And the true heart of the band. And Dani had the (good or bad) luck to experience them both. We kind of lived it with her, substituting our own idols for hers.

It felt like a kind of growing up or growing wise story, which I liked.

NOW back to the "ending" thing. Sometimes an ending is purposely open-ended, where the writer decides to throw in a realistic ending on the tail of an unrealistic story. It kinda bites when they do that. This is fiction guys. You made up the entire story and made it the way you wanted (and thought we'd want). And then, throw in a "fake" realistic ending?

But you didn't, and I applaud that.

Making this feel like a setup for a sequel. What caused the critical crash of the band's new album? Did Rebecca stop writing the songs? Did she crash without Dani? I even thought for a second while reading that she'd quit the band. We didn't even get a read on whether the whole album sucked or just everything besides Dani's song. In fact, we didn't even hear what Dani thought about the song itself; it naturally threw her back to that night, but she didn't say if she thought the song was good because it WAS good or because it threw her back to that night. And then, the band coming back thru again? Sequel city.

But, the real disconnect in this story for me was the end of the night with Rebecca. Their connection was clear, to both of them. Rebecca even laughed that they'd hire Dani as a fake keyboardist. If nothing else, Dani was clearly a real muse for Rebecca. Artists are freaking possessive about their muses. And yet, in the sequence we didn't get to see, they just shrugged their shoulders and walked away from each other? Seriously?

That threw the entire story into doubt for me. Sadly. Neither character seemed to "grow" from their experience. They just went back to what they were before that night? Yeah, it's fiction and you can do whatever you want in it ... but why do that?

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Nice story, love the dynamics between these two. Can we get a pt 2 of them meeting again?

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Nice story… great characters…

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlover 1 year ago

Wow, this story was amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed it & really didn't want it to end. If you ever wrote more stories with Dani & Rebecca, I'm sure they'd be amazing too!

5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

cfp33pfccfp33pfc8 months ago

Loved it. Hope they get together on a more permanent basis. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved it! Thank you, loved every bit of it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...