Dani in the Green Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca had not sat up as I had moved closer. She hadn't moved a muscle. But she kept her eyes on me while I walked. Her eyes moved across me, hungrily. I could actually feel her desire emanating off of her, through the fire in her eyes, the reddening color of her skin, the way she bit her lip, her chest rising and falling more rapidly. She looked up at me from the spot on the couch.

"And how do I look?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Sexy as hell," she said in a gravelly voice. She reached her hand forward, grasping my wrist. She pulled me in and down. I allowed myself to be led, bending over at the waist. Her pretty face rushed towards mine and I almost didn't want to close my eyes. I tilted my head to the side, and then again felt her lips on mine. There was no hesitation this time. My lips parted instantly, and I felt her do the same. I tasted her tongue and moaned at the flavor of it, the roughness of it.

"I can't believe how badly I want you," Rebecca groaned into my mouth. And as she spoke, she continued to pull my wrist slowly in towards her. I could feel the heat of her body long before my fingertips brushed her stomach. Rebecca pressed my wrist down and I could feel my fingers against her thigh, the soft skin between her legs. And I gasped as I felt my fingertip against her wet pussy. Rebecca sighed and spread her legs a little wider.

"You're so wet!" I said a bit in awe as my fingers slipped against Rebecca's labia. I could feel the silky, smooth sensation of her slickness. Suddenly I felt the saliva swell in my mouth. Without really thinking, I pulled my hand back out from between Rebecca's legs. Rebecca's eyes fluttered open and she looked up at me pouting a little bit, though I could see real anxiety in her eyes. She was worried I was pulling away.

Without speaking, I pulled back slightly and plunged my finger into my mouth. I could smell Rebecca's scent and feel it filling my brain. At the same time her sweet, savory flavor spread out across my tongue. I swirled my tongue against the roof of my mouth, enjoying the texture as well as the taste. Everything about her was so wonderful.

"Ever tasted pussy before?" she asked and I felt myself blush, shaking my head, "Well do I at least taste good?"

"Amazing," I said, letting my hand drop again. I could still taste Rebecca lightly on my tongue, smell her in my nose. I felt those sensations powering me, pushing me forward. Rebecca didn't need to pull me this time, my hand quickly found its way between her legs. Rebecca's thighs felt warmer now, and as my fingers found their way to her labia, I found that she was dripping wet.

"Oh god!" Rebecca moaned, as my finger pressed against her clitoris. Slowly, I began to circle my finger around her warm, pink clit. I moved slowly, deliberately. I stroked and felt her body reacting to it. I had never done anything even remotely like this with another woman, I just followed my instincts. I did what I would do if I was playing with myself. "Just like that, just like that!" Rebecca said as I began to move a little faster. Evidently, I was doing the right thing.

"Are you sure you've never played with a pussy before?" Rebecca gasped, smiling.

"Just a gifted amateur, I guess," I said, laughing as well.

Rebecca's body began to loosen up and move more as I played with her clit. I could feel her body start to tremble next to me. I felt her thighs open and close around my arm. She breathed heavily, and she leaned in towards me, her breasts pressing against my arm. She reached an arm up, pulling around my neck. She kissed me, desperately, her tongue pressing into my mouth and licking my teeth. Sometimes, our mouths both open, she would just moan into me and I felt like the vibrations of it fill my brain.

Rebecca broke the kiss, her mouth open. A thin line of saliva connected our lips still and her face looked slightly frozen in tension. But she dropped her head down and leaned against my body, like she needed me to hold her up. I took my free hand and wrapped it around Rebecca's neck, playing with the hair on the nape of her neck. I felt smooth cheeks against the top of my breast. She turned her head to the side and now it was my turn to gasp. I felt my nipple, hard in the cool air of the green room, pop gently into Rebecca's warm mouth. Her lips felt soft, pillowy. Her flicked gently at my nipple at first, teasing. Then she sucked, pulling more of my areola into her mouth. Finally, Rebecca began to swirl her tongue, soft and gentle, around my nipple, coating it in her salvia and occasionally sucking on it. I didn't know my nipples could be so sensitive. Every movement of her tongue seemed to reverberate through my entire body.

After a brief period of time, Rebecca and I seemed to naturally move into the same consistent rhythm. My finger movement around her clitoris at the exact same rate and with the same energy that her tongue lapped on my nipple. We both stopped at the same time. Rebecca, to sucked on my nipple, me to drop down to Rebecca's slit and coat my fingers in her juices. Then we would return to what we'd been doing before. We moaned and groaned together, in intervals. And the whole time, my hand played in her hair and Rebecca's fingers moved up and down my thighs, my ass, my lower back.

Okay, yes, I know it is unbelievable...but it was like Rebecca and I were sort of acting out one of her songs. We were moving together, we were creating melodies and melding them together. We were keeping a beat and we were building towards a climax. I know how silly that sounds now, I almost didn't want to say it. And yet, in that moment, I know that is exactly what it felt like. Like Rebecca's music had physically come to life and we were the instruments by which the beauty was realized. I never said it to Rebecca, but I could feel that she felt the same way, the way a couple of musicians just playing around can suddenly find themselves, wordlessly, crafting a new song.

The rhythm built and built and the tension grew higher and higher. Without really trying, I found my fingers moving faster and faster against Rebecca's aching clit. She licked and sucked harder on my nipple, her moans growing louder, her body shaking and moving more wildly. Her thighs began to squeeze harder and harder around my wrists.

"Oh fuck, Dani! Of fuck, don't stop. Keep...Oh fuck!" Rebecca groaned, my nipple bouncing on her tongue and making me shiver. Rebecca's eyes slammed shut and I kept stroking and teasing her clit, growing faster and faster. I felt the muscles in Rebecca's body go tense all over. I heard a strange, lovely croaking sound in the back of her heart. She stopped breathing, her tongue pressed firmly into my nipple. And then Rebecca sighed, her muscles instantly loosening. Her mouth slipped off of my nipple and she sort of fell backwards onto the couch. Her chest rose and fell rapidly, and she smiled languidly. I had made her cum.

"Okay, stop, it is too sensitive!" Rebecca said, pushing my hand away and laughing. I reluctantly moved my hand away from Rebecca's wet pussy. I had enjoyed playing but had enjoyed watching her cum even more. I just wanted to make her cum over and over again all day.

Rebecca had other ideas. After a minute or two to recover, Rebecca bounced up off of her ass on the couch, landing on her knees. I watched as her hair and her breasts bounced, it seemed like the orgasm had energized her, made her playful. She continued to bounce on her knees on the couch, reaching her hands out towards me.

"That was really, really nice! You have talented fingers! We'll hire you for keyboards or something," she said, and then laughed, "Now get over her and let me return the favor."

"What're you going to do?" I said. For some reason, the idea of Rebecca pleasing me was a little bit more intimidating that me pleasing her. I mean she was beautiful and talented and amazing. She deserved to have her mind and body worshipped a little bit. I was just some fan. Rebecca sensed my anxiety and rolled her eyes theatrically.

"Get your sweet ass over here, you wimp," Rebecca said playfully. She reached forward, grabbing my wrist again, pulling me in towards the couch. I tried once again to slip my hand down between her legs. "Nice try!" Rebecca said, yanking on my arm. I let out a little yelp and sort of tumbled onto the couch in front of Rebecca. She laughed uproariously as I landed in a sort of heap, facing away from her with my face in the cushions.

"I am very elegant and sexy," I said feebly and she laughed harder. She put one hand on my shoulder and gently started to lift me up. Her fingers were warm, soft, gentle. She was teasing, but there was no malice. I began to turn around, to face her and kiss her. But her other arm quickly snaked around my waist, holding me suddenly firmly in place.

We were now both kneeling on the couch. One of Rebecca's hands was draped across my shoulder now, her breasts were pressed into my lower back. Her arm was wrapped around my waist, her fingers gently digging into my skin. Rebecca's knees were together and I found myself sort of sitting on her leg. My legs were spread slightly, so that my legs draped over Rebecca's and my knees also sat on the couch.

"You are definitely sexy," Rebecca said and I felt her lips press gently against my spine. I arched my back, pressing into her warm lips, feeling her hard nipples now against my lower back. Rebecca's hand slipped off of my shoulder. For a moment, it moved over to my throat. She didn't choke me or anything like that, she sort of let her palm press against my throat, her fingers tickling at my neck for a moment. Then her hand moved off of my neck and worked its way under my armpit. Now Rebecca's found my breast, grasping it gently and squeezing my nipple between her fingers and making me gasp.

Rebecca's other hand was not idle at this time. It slipped across my stomach, massaging my flesh. And then it moved down my thighs, which trembled at her touch, goosebumps rising. Her hand squeezed the muscles in my thighs for a moment, pulling my legs slightly farther apart.

"Say what you want," Rebecca teased, as she pulled on my nipple. I groaned as my mind focused on Rebecca's warm hand against my thigh. My pussy ached and I wanted to scream with the tension. As best I could, I controlled myself.

"Touch me Rebecca, I need it so bad!" I begged in a whisper.

"I am touching you," Rebecca said innocently. Her fingers moved down further between my legs, the tips gently tickling the spot where my thigh met my body, just inches from my waxed pussy. I groaned louder, by legs shaking.

"You're a sadist!" I panted and Rebecca laughed, but didn't give me any relief. Her hand just slipped from my breasts, rubbing the skin between them before moving to the next breast, lifting it gently and feeling its weight, "fine, touch my pussy! Please, finger my pussy, make me cum! I need to cum so bad it hurts. Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I said, and I wasn't sure if I was playing at the end or if I really needed it that bad. Regardless, it seemed to work.

"See, was that so hard?" Rebecca asked, but she finally offered relief. I gasped as I felt her fingers move across my labia, getting coated in my juices. Rebecca's fingers rolled against my pussy lips, until her fingers were wet. I started grind my hips, just on instinct. But after a moment, I felt Rebecca's hand slip from between my legs and over my hip. I groaned in disappointment.

Angry and tense, I tried to turn around and look at Rebecca. I sort of looked over my shoulder and saw that she was looking up at me. She smiled, and then her fingers, fresh from between my legs, plunged into her mouth. Rebecca's eyes closed and she moaned. I saw her tongue moving around her delicate fingers. Finally, after a very, very long time, she pulled her fingers back out of her mouth.

"Torture, isn't it?" she asked, and then licked her finger tips, "But you taste lovely, even better than me," Rebecca said. I suddenly had an image of Rebecca on the tour bus, late at night, by herself and playing with her hard little clit, slipping her fingers into her wet pussy, and then tasting herself over and over again. It was a surprisingly dirty and alluring image and I needed her more than ever.

Rebecca had seemed to sense that, and as I daydreamed, she had slipped her hand back over my hip, plunging down between my legs. She was holding me close again, her breasts almost flat against my back. Her fingers found their way back to my wet slit and she once again coated herself in my juices. If anything, I was even wetter than before. Now, instead of bringing her fingers out and licking them (which likely would have killed me), Rebecca's fingers found their way to my clitoris. It was like an electrical shock running through my body, that first touch. I had been needing to be touch for so long, the tension was so great, that even a brush of her fingers was almost too much sensation to bear.

But despite the intensity, it was also beautiful. It was like the last piece of the puzzle had come together. Our bodies were locked together perfectly. Rebecca was kneeling on the couch, her knees together and her feet curled up under her ass. I was also kneeling, but higher up, off my heels, my legs spread and my back arched. My ass was sitting directly on her lap and she was leaning against my back so that there was no daylight between us.

One of Rebecca's hands was buried between my legs, playing with my clitoris and occasionally pressing inside of my pussy. Her other hand freely roamed my body, sometimes playing with my nipples or holding my breasts. Other times she ran her fingers up my ribs or down my thigh. Still other times she reached up, rubbing gently on my throat or running her fingers, stretching to their limit, against my lips. I craned my neck down and would take her sweet fingers into my mouth, sucking on them or flicking them with my tongue. I ran my hands through my hair or simply held them in tense fists.

As time went on, I began to find myself moaning. I had never been noisy...in the bedroom. I guess, maybe I'd never had reason to be noisy. But anywhere that Rebecca's hand moved seemed to be lightly touched with pleasure. And then stayed piqued. As she moved, the feeling sort of grew and grew and grew. I couldn't keep quiet. Instead, I rocked my hips in Rebecca's lap and let out moans, throwing my head back and just letting them flow out of me, heightening the pleasure.

As I writhed in her lap, I felt Rebecca's lips against my spine, soft and wet. And then, above my own noises, I began to hear something else. Just the barest whisper of a noise at first. But it began to grow steadily. And then I could feel it, against my spine. And I realized that Rebecca was humming. Just a sort of languid melody, soft and gentle. And I felt I recognized it. But then I nearly laughed, because I realized that I recognized it twice. Rebecca's hum had slipped into a harmony with my moans. Softer and smoothed out, maybe. But the same notes, she'd turned it into music. And I realize, further, that it was the same song we'd been playing before. In a different way, maybe. But the same sort of feelings were rushing through me as when I had brought Rebecca to orgasm earlier. We had circled back to it, unconsciously.

We moved together now, rising and falling together. Moaning together, sweating together. And still, Rebecca's fingers circled around my clit, stroking it expertly and playing with my sensitive lips. My moaning became ragged now, the song become urgent and desperate. I felt a sudden need.

I slipped down on Rebecca's lap now, putting some distance between my back and Rebecca's breasts (the air actually felt cool). I was now lower, relative to Rebecca. I turned my shoulders and my neck, looking back behind me. I leaned my head back and down as far as I could. Rebecca rose up, our mouths pressing together. I felt the hum die on Rebecca's lips as our tongues clashed. But her fingers continued to play with my pussy. The scent of my body was strong in the room and it filled my nose. But strangely, I wasn't embarrassed (as I may have been before). Because it felt like Rebecca had drawn it out. And my arousal, somehow, aroused me more.

I would not have been able to hold out any longer if I wanted to. And I desperately did not want to. I broke the kiss with Rebecca, throwing my head back and moaning again. I felt my whole body shaking, my knees going weak. I did not feel, at that time, Rebecca's free hand wrap tightly around my waist, but I would later be thankful that she did. I would have fallen forward as the intense pleasure of my orgasm sapped me of any strength. I just felt my mind go blank and my senses take over entirely.

As I regained control of my mind, I adjusted myself and Rebecca did the same. In a moment, we were sitting next to each other on the couch, panting a little bit and looking at each other sheepishly. We'd both cum now and the nerves felts settled. I no longer felt like I was talking to Rebecca from Country Miles. I was sitting, naked, with a beautiful girl I'd slept with. A girl I felt a connection to. It felt natural and good.

"Thanks for not letting me fall over and hit my head," I said laughing a little.

"It wasn't for you," Rebecca explained, "I was thinking about the articles that would be written tomorrow when the violin player from Country Miles killed a hooker in the green room."

"A hooker?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. She shrugged.

"Look Dani, this isn't the New York Times or something, we are trying to harvest clicks. And hooker is better copy than groupie," Rebecca with faux seriousness.

"A groupie? Is that what I am now?" I said, feigning outrage.

"You came to the show dressed like a tart to hook up with the band..."

"A tart? A tart? That was the word you wanted to use? Not even a dated term like slut, but tart? Are you my grandmother?"

"Do you want me to be your grandmother? Is that a thing you're into? I've roleplayed for girls before, but that one might be a bit too much," she said and I couldn't help but laugh. Then I turned quickly and pounced on her. I put my hands on her shoulders and forced her down onto her back on the couch.

"Oh nana, knit me the sweater nana! Knit a dirty sweater and wear nothing else, nana!" I said, moaning loudly. Rebecca began to laugh.

"Oh god, no! Safeword! Safeword! We didn't come up with one, Safeword is the default!" She said, rolling on the couch laughing. I stopped 'roleplaying' and laughed as well, dropping my stomach down between Rebecca's legs and placing my head on her breasts. I could feel her shaking underneath of me as she laughed comfortably, though slowly that faded. And then we were just laying on the couch in silence. I felt Rebecca's hands playing gently with my hair, which felt nice. I could have almost fallen asleep with my face against Rebecca's warm breasts and her soft hands playing in my hair.

But there was something else there to, something I couldn't ignore. Something that would prevent me from sleeping. I was so close to Rebecca's lovely body. And she had been so deeply aroused. And I had been as well. And the delicate, feminine scent of our combined arousal was sort of hanging in the air around us. I breathed it in, felt it waking me in more ways that one. I didn't know if Rebecca felt it, but I began to move my hands around slightly, feeling her ribs and her arms and her hips as best I could.

"I wanted to taste your pussy again," I said, the words coming out before I realized I had intended to say anything. Though, once they were out, they felt right. I meant them. Rebecca sighed, running her fingers in my hair.

"Well that's too bad," she said and my breath caught for a moment. Then she continued, "Because I was going to eat your pussy and I am more famous so I call dibs." She said. And while I giggled a little, I felt a little thrill run through me.