Dani in the Green Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you know, the other day I was thinking about sex and stuff," I started.

"As one will," she interrupted.

"As one will, and I realized that I had an idea for a new sexual move...a position really, wherein we might both be able to achieve our goals," I said, turning my head and kissing the skin above her neck.

"Well professor, tell me more about your findings," she said.

"I call it the '69'..."

"Like the number, you say?" she asked.

"Precisely, but the best way to understand why is to experience it" I explained.

"Well I am game for anything that doesn't involve Nana," she joked, "Show me how its done."

I stood up from the couch, standing up on the floor in front of it. Rebecca stretched herself out on the couch now, spreading her legs slightly. I walked towards Rebecca's head and sort of threw my knees over it, tossing myself on the couch, straddling Rebecca's head. I leaned forward now and I felt Rebecca's hands snaked around my thighs, holding me in place. I placed my hands next to Rebecca's hips, one hand barely able to stay on the couch.

My face hovered a foot or so above Rebecca's pussy. I hadn't seen it this close before. The vibrant, pink lips contrasted with the white skin of her lips. Her hard little clit was visible at the top and everything was glistening with her juices. I breathed in deeply, and her scent filled my nose. Different from, but somewhat similar too, my own. We...rhymed I guess. It was an intoxicating sight, intoxicating smell.

I couldn't wait any longer. I let my body drop down on top of Rebecca's. I felt my hair drape around her knees, my breasts against her stomach. I felt her breasts against me, felt her fingers sink into my skin as she craned her neck up to reach me. I flattened my hips down as best I could, pushing my own pussy down towards Rebecca's lips.

And then I forgot all about myself. That is not to say that Rebecca didn't begin to lick my pussy or suck on my clit. Because she did. And it wasn't that it didn't feel amazing, because it absolutely did. Instead, it was simply that all of my energy, all of my focus was necessarily on Rebecca's body and my desire to make her feel the same joy she had given me. Not just tonight, but for years.

I made my tongue flat and wet and soft. I started at the top of her slit, her hard clit against it. I dragged my tongue down through Rebecca's slit, feeling and tasting her juices accumulate on my tongue. I moaned loudly. And then I lapped at her again, her flavor just as potent and lovely the second time. I licked slowly, deliberately. I didn't want to rush anything. Eventually, I stopped lapping at her. Instead, I wrapped my lips around Rebecca's clit, feeling its small hardness in my mouth. I flicked it with my tongue, sucked on it to get more of Rebecca's flavor. I teased her relentlessly and then plunged her into pleasure.

The whole time I licked her, our body remained locked together, writhing slightly. I could feel her breasts and her stomach against me, feeling her hair tickling my calves. But more than the feeling of her, I could hear Rebecca. In fact, that was the cue I used to decide how to lick and to pleasure her. I listened closely to her moans of pleasure. And I chased the sounds that exhibited the most desire, the most pent-up tension. I chased them, trying to stoke them higher, push them deeper.

I was aware that I was moaning too, as Rebecca licked me. I don't know that I exactly felt her licking me. I mean, I did...but I knew the pleasure I was feeling more because of the sounds that I made. And this time it was no surprise when I found that Rebecca and I had slipping back into the same harmonious moans that she had been humming earlier. In fact, Rebecca seemed to be somehow converting her moans into hums. It vibrated through my clit and lit up all the nerves in my body. I followed suit, humming the same tune, holding it. Cycling it back through Rebecca's body. A closed, harmonious loop. A perpetual music machine. Or maybe more like feedback, each iteration growing louder and faster as the tension grew and grew and grew.

And then it all crashed. I don't know, maybe there were too many complicated thoughts in my mind. Maybe it was that Rebecca was just...better at this than anyone I'd been with before. But I hadn't noticed that the tension had reached a critical point. I hadn't noticed my muscles tensing, my toes curling, my eyes slamming shut. I hadn't even noticed the Rebecca had tumbled over into her own powerful climax. But I felt when my own orgasm reached a crescendo. I felt the wave of pure pleasure roll, thick and slow from my clitoris out across my legs and to my stomach. I felt the static electric shock of it climbing my nipples and soaking my knees. And it built speed until my brain was subsumed in pure pleasure and my mind stopped functioning. Just the pleasure and the sound of Rebecca's humming deep in my brain, and I couldn't tell the difference between them. I realized that in some way they were two sides of the same coin.

* * * * *

There is not much more to tell about that night. In broad terms, we held each other on the couch until a janitor got tired of waiting. Rebecca invited me back to the bus, but I needed to get home. I had work the next morning. We couldn't see each other again while the band was still in town. We made vague plans to see each other again the next time that the band went on tour. In that moment, standing in the bowels of the arena, I felt like it was true. That we both wanted that. But the next day I felt sort of silly. I didn't have any regrets about how things had turned out. But I knew that Rebecca probably had a girl in every city. It was one wonderful night, and I was alright with that. I still had the music.

But, of course, I could always use more music. And about a year after that night with Rebecca, Country Miles released a new album. It was the first critical failure of their careers. Fans and experts alike called it "uneven" and "muddled." The singles released didn't really go anywhere. I didn't like the singles as much as some of the earlier stuff, but thought it was lovely nonetheless. More importantly, I streamed the entire album the instant that it was available. A real fan likes the deep tracks too.

My interest, however, was piqued more than usual. Because when I looked at the track listing on the album, and the very last song was something called "Dani in the Green Room" and it was credited (unlike all the other songs) exclusively to one person: Rebecca Renner. I usually listen to the album, the first time at least, in the order the band played it in. I figured that they would forgive me this one time, skipping to the end. After all, even before the song played, I knew what the melody would be. I knew what it would sound like sung in harmony. I even knew what it was about. I'd heard it the first time a year earlier.

Country Miles is coming back through town at the end of the month. This time, they are selling backstage passes. I have saved up enough money that I don't need to dress up like a...tart, to get back there. I am going to be Dani in the Green Room again. I feel the music drawing me back. And I have no doubt about how it will turn out.

The End

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. Seriously, don't complain to me about it. The only way you can change my mind about this is if you say, "I will pay you to proofread." So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.