All Comments on 'Danica Pt. 02'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
hornyinwvhornyinwvabout 18 years ago
Wonderful Again!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Spectacular

I felt a whirlwind of emotions reading this! Like nothing I've ever read!

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
Yep, you're definitely one SICK fuck!

If you published this story in a book form I think you'd make a bit of change from the male target market. I mean, you have expressed in these two stories all the shit a man fantasizes or talk with other men about..... but expressed them from the villian's perspective [genuis man, pure genuis] knowing LITEROTICA is mostly a women's site and you probably couldn't get them past this story without that "VILLIAN" LOL!!. Then, you give us a main character with the dialogue exhibiting a slut's...excuse me...an "uninhibited", know herself sexually, and powerful woman's POV (ha, ha, ha). You go man! Show women what dogs really think! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! Fantasy...gotta love it! It's your universe man and I'm a Peeping Tom happily passing through!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I can appreciate the male fantasy aspect (although PeepIt sounds oddly...bitter. Some bad experiences, then?), but the descriptions of the female "slut" aren't real, and definitely not an "uninhibited, powerful" one at that--- it's a man's desire to see a woman come to the same place he's always been. That's all. Nothing wrong with it. Women wish the same thing in reverse. And Darkniciad can definitely write. :)

But sadly, in real life, the "uninhibited slut" more often than not is the opposite of a sexually powerful woman---she *NEEDS* male approval and so will do what she can to please them, self-confidence is not a strong trait...except when she feels she is pleasing a man.

If you want to read some female fantasies that get down and dirty and explore women's frustrations at societal restraints (just like men's frustrations do), look for a female author. I recommend Goldeniangel or Etaski for something written as well as Darkniciad, with as much talent in storytelling, but definitely the opposite site of the coin.

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 11 years agoAuthor
It's a me

Methinks Peek may find there are some things he doesn't yet know about Danica as the story rolls on ;)

This whole story is actually written for my wife and directly plugs into her fantasies. She was the only one who saw it for 5 years, until she convinced me to share it with a wider audience.

Thanks for the comments, as always. Working on the continuing story in SOTM, even if the frustratingly slow pace doesn't always look like it.

EtaskiEtaskiover 11 years ago
That's cool

Really, that is simply cool, Darkniciad; you wrote fantasies for your wife to enjoy and with her blessing posted them, and your readers can see themselves in it, too, based on the responses. Really makes me think how similar men's and women's fantasies can be at times. :) Yow-wow, those are some delightfully raunchy fantasies you wife enjoys. You're so sweet for writing them for her.

It is encouraging. There can be unity in fantasy! Huzzah! ^.^

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 11 years agoAuthor
You don't know the half of it

There are a lot of things I cut out of the final drafts that I posted online. *laugh* Some of the scenes were just too personal to share with anyone but her.

EtaskiEtaskiover 11 years ago
Thumbs-up, agreed

I agree with you there, Mr. Dark. :) I have written stories only for my partner's eyes. I wouldn't post them publicly, or I'd edit them to make them less personal and (usually) a more cohesive story. Truly personal stories are always a mistake to post for public view, even though all stories can't help but have a little bit of the author in them.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
huh

I never really knew what your inspiration for this story was, but I didn't really care because it's so completely enthralling.

Now that I know you originally wrote this for your wife, it somehow makes it even more awesome. I'm honestly not quite sure how that's even possible though, considering it had already broken my ratings scale. If I could give it a 10/5, I would.

jackryan10jackryan10over 6 years ago

liked this chapter more than the previous one for sure just one thing request you to elaborate the tribbing scenes in more detail .there is an benchmark u could refer to jb57s stories on the tirfighting and sexfighting forum on hostboard he is brilliant in teibbing details but this was a good read

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Really liking the story for it's creativity.

Now that the sexual torture is apparently over, I'm starting to warm up more to the story, which I initially stuck with largely because of the quality of your other stories.

I noticed at two typos that Roust missed - one where you use "taunt" instead of "taut", and one where you used "spits" instead of "splits".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous