All Comments on 'Danica Pt. 09'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bravo!!! superb again!

This story keeps getting better while losing none of it's sexiness and intensity. Thanks so much for sharing it here!

I want to read faster to find out what happens to these people next but keep slowing myself down so I can enjoy it. Great story, great writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unbelivable

I've just started reading this entire series and this is the best so far. It seems that you're useing erotica as an excuse to write a wonderfuly detailed narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best fantasy stories I've read, certainly the Hottest!

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
OH HELL YEAH!!!!!

Great characterizations, descriptions of characters and great magic explanations/descriptions. Great battle descriptions....good set up to the battles and.....oh yeah GREAT HOT SEXXX!!!! Could there be too much lesbo sex? NAHHHHHH!!!!! Are you kidding me?!!! EspecialIy when you throw in the lucky dude as a call to action. Fuck yeah....It's your universe Sensai and I'm just a Peeping Tom passing through...NOT until I finish reading ALL your stories first!

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
At this point, I've given up on reading the sex.

The plot is too interesting.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
addendum

Not that the sex is bad.

I'm just WAAAYYY more interested in the story.

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngover 10 years ago
Me too!

Lol normally the sex is why I'm reading but I'm skimming over the sex scenes quickly so that I can get back to the main storyline. And I normally don't like sci fi....you're converting me. Great story, great writing, thank you for sharing!

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
wow

best chapter yet... love the action and the excitement

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous