All Comments on 'Danica Pt. 11'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LazarusLazarusalmost 18 years ago
just keeps getting better and better

The whole story just keeps getting better and better and better. Great chapter, I'm really rooting for the main chracter, I just hope it does not end up one of those Shakespearian Tragedies and that Zoraster finally gets what's coming to him.

keep up the best-seller quality work

Laz

KewlBlueTigerKewlBlueTigeralmost 18 years ago
Awesome chapter

Haven't read all of the previous chapters, but this one is really intense. I really enjoyed your Nymphs, they were great. The Ranelle scene was incredible too. I'm pretty jealous of Bear's treatment early on LoL. I too can't wait to see where this will end. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent as always!

I'm hoping Celes breaks free of the curse in the end....that and that she learns to enjoy men! Starting to become very curious as to what the madman is up to. Wonderful writing and charcters.....and as usual, great imagination, Thanks again for your work. These chapter stories would be good by themselves but well worth the time to start from the beginning. I'm afraid I'm ooked on your writing now....I'll be reading all your stories now!

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
Will the madness EVER end?

I enjoy your storytelling ability and the inventive ways you introduce the dark aspects of sex, and yet in some way you have to give the reader a "peek" into the possiblity of redemption or good winning over evil. I VERY much enjoy the descriptions of magic learned and used....sexually, normally and in combat. You are so cruel man in stretching this out with Zoraster's continued triumphs and evil doings, It almost gets damn monotonous [yeah, I could use an editor in writing a damn comment]..At least that's my take on the story so far. I know it's already completed...just LOVE the descriptive and inventive sexual situations and the mention or introduction of characters that touch practically ALL of fantasy, yeah...love me some elves. It's YOUR universe Sensai and I'm just a Peeping Tom passing through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving it!

I love this story so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous