Daniel and His Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The school-day ended and Daniel returned home undeterred, as he expected mom was already home, he opened the front door and took off his shoes, mom appeared from the bathroom again. He had a feeling she had been waiting for him there but he didn't care, before she was able to say anything he puffed himself up and took the initiative.

"There will be no spanking!" he said as confidently as he could muster.

"Oh really?" mom replied venomously and gave him a look that almost broke his spirit.

"Yes! I'm a grown man and I will not allow you to spank me! It was enough that you humiliated me last night, I will not be spanked like a child!"

Daniel was now breathing very heavily, readying himself for a lengthy argument.

"Are you sure?" his mother asked with a voice dripping with contempt.

"I am! I will not allow you to spank me!" he said and puffed his chest out even further.

To his great surprise mom said, "Okay then." and went into the kitchen.

Dumbstruck, Daniel stood in the hallway for at least 30 seconds trying to process what just happened. 'He had stood up for himself, and mom hadn't fought back!' He went to his room, still puzzled by what had just transpired. 'Was that all it took?' he wondered. 'Had all he needed to do be to stand up for himself?' It looked like it.

For the first time in a long time Daniel started to feel happy again, he sat down to play some games on his computer before it was time for dinner. It was not safe to push things further by reneging on making dinner; it was something he was going to have to do when he lived by himself anyway so he might as well get some practice in.

He played for an hour and then made his way to the kitchen but found that mom was already preparing dinner.

"Do you need help?" he asked as casually as he could.

"No, its fine, you can go back to playing video games hunny." she said and smiled an awkward smile.

Daniel looked at her with wide eyes, "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Mhm." she said and waived at him to go.

Shocked, Daniel returned to his room. 'Was this really the same person who attacked him last night for masturbating?' he wondered as he could hardly tell. 'Perhaps it truly just was a phase and mom had gone back to her normal self?' The thought felt comforting, he chose to believe it as he went back to playing games on his computer.

At dinner mom didn't say much, they thanked the lord before dinner like usual but nothing else was said, mom quietly ate her food without looking up at him and he did the same, he thanked her for the food and she said he was welcome.

Daniel still couldn't understand it, what was going on? He was starting to feel uneasy about the whole thing, mom had always been talkative, even before becoming religious, it was so unlike her to not say anything at dinner. He had a feeling she was up to something, but he didn't know what. The rest of the day transpired and Daniel went to bed early, he had barely gotten any sleep last night so he got tired quicker than usual. He fell asleep almost as soon as his head touched the pillow.

When Daniel woke up he felt strange, he felt as if he was covered in water. His first thought was that he had peed himself but when he opened his eyes he saw something far worse.

Mom was standing above him, they were outside and she held an empty bucket in her hands. He had his back to the ground and tried to move but was unable to as both his hands and feet were restrained with rope. He looked back up at mom who looked mercilessly down at him as he scrambled to understand what was going on.

"Wha...what..." he stammered.

"Oh, waking up are we?" mom asked sadistically and dropped the empty bucket onto his stomach.

It was only then that he realized he was almost naked; wearing only his underwear. It was night still, mom must've tied him up while he slept and dragged him out to the garden.

"What...what are you doing to me?" Daniel whimpered meekly.

"Teaching you a lesson you little pervert!" mom said so venomously he for a second thought she was a snake.

"You didn't accept your punishment so this is what you get instead. I was going to just spank you but now that you got all courageous on me I had to teach you a real lesson!"

Before Daniel could find something to say in return mom continued, "You have all night to lay here and think about your mistakes and if you haven't learned your lesson you will lay here even longer!"

Mom bent down to pick up another bucket and dumped it's content over his body in one fell swoop, the cold water hit his body hard, before he could as much as plead she walked away.

"Sleep tight!" she said and laughed coldly.

As soon as mom had left Daniel started sobbing, 'Why did life have to be so hard? Why did he have to have a psychopath for a mother?' he thought as he laid immobilized on the grass in the chilly night. 'This was insane; she was insane.' He didn't think she could get any crazier but she had certainly gone to another level now.

After sobbing and cursing his fate for a few minutes he looked around to see where he was. Mom had placed him next to a row of tall thick green hedges that blocked insight from the neighbors, that was at least something, he wouldn't be seen if someone passed by.

But that was faint comfort to him as he shivered in the wet grass.

Daniel tried to struggle against the ropes constricting his hands and feet but felt immediately that it was pointless. They were tied too tightly and every time he moved the ropes only cut deeper into his skin. He had no idea what time it was but it was still pitch black outside and he started to lose body heat at an alarming speed.

What must've been hours went by as he laid immobilized on the ground, shaking from the cold, it got so cold he doubted he could stand up on his own even if he was not tied up.

Finally there was a glimmer of hope as the sun began to rise, but the sun was too weak to bring any heat and the shivering had gotten to an uncontrollable point, he had peed himself a long time ago since he could not control his bodily functions. He saw a figure approach, and though he loathed her he had probably never been so happy to see his mother, if she had any sympathy for him she sure didn't show it, she wore stern look on her face as she looked him over.

"Are you ready to come inside?" she asked crassly.

"Y...Ye...Yes...Yes!" Daniel stammered in response.

"What have you learned?" she asked and crossed her arms.

"To...to not...masturbate." he said, hoping that was what she wanted him to say, he would say literally anything to get inside the house.

"Is that why you think I did this to you?" she asked with an almost coy tone to her voice, as if they were playing a game.

"N-no." he said in response.

"Then why did I do this to you?" she asked and put her hands on her hips.

'Because you're a psychopath!' Daniel's brain wanted him to say but he knew that wasn't the answer she was looking for, he scrambled to think, after a sleepless night half naked in the cold his mental acuity was severely diminished. Mom trampled impatiently with her shoe next to him.

"To...to not...disobey...you." Daniel finally muttered quietly.

"Close, but not quite, how exactly did you disobey me?" she prodded.

"I...I didn't...I didn't...accept...my...p-punishment." he said with great struggle.

"Correct!" mom said and smiled gleefully, "And do you promise to never ever do that again?" she asked.

"Y-yes!" Daniel whispered.

"Are you going to do what I tell you to from now on? Are you going to be a good boy for mommy?" she said with a sadistic smile across her lips.

"Y-yes!" Daniel whispered with a voice that was barely audible.

"Good, let's get you inside then, your punishment's over." she said in a satisfied tone of voice.

Mom reached into her pocket for a knife and used it to cut him loose from his bondage, he couldn't stand up on his own so she pulled him to his feet and helped guide him into the house. She steered him to the bathroom where she had already tapped up a bath for him.

She took off his underwear and helped him into the bathtub, the warm water felt like a wave of healing on his skin and inside his body, his shiverings were halted and he felt the mobility in his body slowly starting to return. Mom left him alone in the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

At first all Daniel could do was enjoy the heat that started to come back into his body, as he started to recover however he was left wondering how he should respond to what had just transpired. Mom had clearly lost her mind, but how was he going to react to it? He could try to fight her, not now but once he had recovered his strength. But if he did he might go to jail if the police didn't believe his side of the story, which he realized they probably wouldn't as it was certainly more common with overly aggressive young men than mothers who attempted to enslave their sons.

He sighed and rubbed his forehead, if he moved out he would for sure have to do so in the middle of the night, disappear without any of his belongings as he severely doubted she would just let him move out without trying to stop him. And even if he succeeded he'd have nowhere to go and not enough money to live off. He almost cried when he realized he'd have to for the time being play along with mom's sick rules. It was the only way, he couldn't leave and he certainly couldn't disobey her anymore, not after she had done this. He'd have to play along until he had the financial opportunity to leave.

Daniel felt he had recovered enough body heat to exit the bathtub; he pulled out the plug and emptied the bathtub. He looked around for a towel but could only find hand towels, he scratched his head looking for towels when out of nowhere mom opened the door; he instinctively covered his private area with his hands.

Mom smiled warmly at him, "I've seen you naked since you were a small boy so don't worry." she said and threw a large towel at him which he caught.

"Feeling better?" she asked casually.

"Yes." Daniel answered mechanically while trying to avoid eye contact.

"Well, the clock is almost half past eight, so you should get dressed and put some food in your belly before you go to school." she said and looked bemused at him, "And don't forget to thank the lord for the food." she added on her way out the door, she closed it behind her and left him on his own again.

Daniel dried himself with the towel and wrapped it around his waist, he put clothes on and ate breakfast hurriedly, but not before loudly repeating the same tired 'thank lord for the food' mantra that she always made him say. He left for school feeling like he had just escaped from a psychopath's clutches, which he unfortunately only temporarily had.

When Daniel came home from school he did so determined to not give his psychopathic mother a reason to punish him. He would say whatever she wanted him to say and do whatever she wanted him to do. Hopefully that would give her no reason to go crazy on him like last night.

He arrived home before her this time, apparently she was working longer than usual, 'good'

he thought, she might as well get at least a taste of discomfort given what she had put him through last night. He went to his room to do his homework; it was due in tomorrow so it needed to be done. He heard her come home about an hour later, she didn't waste any time checking up on what he was doing as she opened his bedroom door mere moments after shutting the front door. If she was expecting to catch him masturbating she was about to be disappointed as he was only doing his homework.

"Hi, what are you doing?" mom asked nosily as she entered the room.

"Homework." Daniel responded.

He couldn't tell if she was negatively or positively surprised but surprised she was, she raised both her eyebrows, "Oh, I was almost expecting to catch you masturbating again given that you were home alone." she said frankly.

Daniel shook his head, "That won't happen, I don't want to sleep outside tonight." he said with a little bit of attitude.

Mom furrowed her brow, "That was not for masturbating Daniel, that was for refusing to accept your punishment."

Daniel raised his hands in the air as if to shield himself, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I remember and I don't mean any disrespect." he said hurriedly.

"Look at you!" mom said and smiled, "Doing your homework and treating your mother with respect, looks like that punishment I gave you really worked!"

Daniel fought off the desire to tell her to go fuck herself and politely nodded.

"Remember to cook dinner for us today alright, seven o'clock would be nice." she said as she exited his room.

"I will." Daniel muttered back.

Mom shut the door and left him alone again, he drew a sigh of relief and returned to his homework.

Daniel started preparing the food at six o'clock thinking that would be well enough time to get it done but he soon found that it wasn't. He barely had any experience with cooking food and since they only had salmon home he was forced to try and do something with it.

He looked through a bunch of recipes until he finally found one that looked easy enough for him; salmon with potatoes. He peeled the potatoes and put them in the saucepan and threw the salmon in the oven.

Daniel had expected mom to lurk over his shoulder to see how he was doing but she had gone to the gym, leaving him alone to try and figure it out. He heard her arrive home and looked up at the clock in the kitchen, it was seven o'clock and he had just recently put the salmon in the oven.

"I am starving!" mom said as she walked into the kitchen, "Is it done yet?" she asked.

"Not quite, in a little while." Daniel said as he turned around.

Mom furrowed her brow, "Well it better be good if you make me wait for it." she said and sat down in a chair.

Daniel began feeling a little uneasy, he felt it was best to keep her in a good mood so she didn't get a reason to be mad at him.

"How did your workout go?" he asked in a polite voice.

Mom sighed, "Well, my back is killing me and my hips hurt, but other than that I feel fine." she said and smiled tiredly.

Daniel didn't know what to say, it had been long since he had small talked with his mother, they had never really been close but ever since she became so religious he had avoided her like the plague.

"Well it's uh...good to keep in shape." he said, trying to sound as pleasant as possible.

Mom stood up, "Do you think I am?" she asked and presented him with a side view of her body.

Daniel inavertedly looked his mother's body over. For a forty year old woman she was in good shape, she was a little front heavy but that was mostly due to the size of her breasts.

"Yeah, totally." he said and tried his best to look her in the eye.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" she asked and chuckled.

"No, no, not at all." he said, trying to diffuse any kind of tension.

"It's okay to find your mother attractive." she said, "If my own son doesn't find me attractive then who will?" she said with an ounce of self pitying in her voice.

Daniel rubbed his forehead and wished he would be literally any other place.

"What's wrong?" his mother asked.

"Oh nothing." he said dismissively and pretended to do something important with the sauce.

"Now don't lie to me Daniel." she said and approached him from behind, "I know how you behave when you lie."

Again Daniel felt speechless, what was he going to say? That he wondered how someone who was obsessed with preventing her son from masturbating wanted to know if he found her hot? He couldn't tell her that.

"I'm worried that the food is not going to turn out well." he opted to say instead.

Mom gave him a look like she knew he wasn't telling her the truth, "I'm sure you'll learn if it doesn't." she said and returned to the chair.

Ten minutes of silence went by as mom fiddled with her phone waiting for the food to get done, but then she started getting agitated.

"Why isn't it done yet Daniel?" she complained.

"Just a few more minutes!" Daniel called with a little bit of panic in his voice; he couldn't remember how long the salmon had been in the oven.

"It better be amazing now that you make me wait so long."

Daniel felt himself starting to sweat, he wanted to be anywhere else right now, just being around her was enough to make him shake.

"It's almost done!" he promised yet again.

A few more minutes passed by and that was enough to cause mom to snap, "Daniel!" she said angrily, "Is it done yet or what?"

Daniel panicked, "Yes!" he said and hurried to take the salmon out of the oven, he poured the water out of the saucepan and announced that the food was done though he wasn't sure that it was.

"Finally." mom said expectantly and grabbed a plate, she looked suspiciously at both the potatoes and the salmon, "Are you sure these are done?" she asked him.

Daniel wiped sweat out of his forehead, "Yeah, I followed a recipe."

"Okay." mom said and smiled wryly as she filled her plate with food and sat down at the table.

Daniel quickly joined her and they thanked the lord for the food.

Daniel only needed one bite to realize the food wasn't ready, the potatoes were hard and the salmon was tough. He glanced up at his mother and saw a big frown on her face as she chewed her food, to his horror she didn't even swallow it; she slowly spit it back out onto the plate.

"I'm sorry. I'll do better next time, I promise mom." he said, trying to appease her as much as possible.

"This might've been the worst thing I've ever had." she said calmly and put her fork and knife down, "I didn't expect much from your first time, but this...it's not edible hunny." she said and wiped her mouth with a napkin.

Daniel hung his head low in shame.

"I didn't want to punish you for your first attempt but I don't see how you give me a choice."

she said with the same calm voice.

Daniel looked up from the plate and met her eyes, "Are you really going to punish me for not cooking good enough food?" he asked, feeling stunned.

"I don't want to but how else are you going to learn?" mom asked as she tilted her head sideways and looked at him sympathetically.

"B-but I tried!" he pleaded.

"And next time you will do better, thanks to the punishment." she said and looked bemused at him.

"How are you going to get better at cooking if you're not properly motivated?" she said as a smile crept upon her face, "I'm only helping you sweetheart, you're going to be such a good cook!" she said and beamed a white smile at him.

Daniel felt himself beginning to shake again, the traumatic experience of last night was replayed in his head.

"No need to motivate me mom, I'm very motivated and I promise to cook much better next time." he said.

"Oh sweetheart." she said and smiled a weird almost motherly smile at him, "I know punishment works very well on you, just look at how well you responded to last night's punishment."

Daniel felt like lashing out at her verbally and declare how much he hated her but he held it in and instead bit his own lip.

"The Bible also encourages active use of punishment so I know God approves, I really should've started doing this to you a long time ago Daniel." she said smugly.

Daniel felt like crying but held it in, "So...what's the punishment for failing to cook good food?" he asked and gritted his teeth.

"Just a little bit of spanking, nothing serious, it was your first attempt after all." she said and eyed him examiningly, "You're not going to refuse your punishment again are you?"

"No, I won't." he said and looked down on the plate, trying his hardest to keep it together.