Daniel and His Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well let's get it over with then." she said and repositioned herself on the chair, "Take off your clothes and lay down over my lap."

"All of my clothes?" Daniel asked, fearing he knew the answer.

"Yes, all of them." she said and looked at him assertedly.

"Even my socks?" he asked and cringed.

"Yes, even your socks." mom said and sighed.

"Why the socks?" he asked persistently, "I don't see how they are in the way of anything."

"You will take off your socks because I said so. No further reason needed." mom said disciplingly and gave him a warning look.

Daniel reluctantly began taking off his clothes, one by one, to his annoyance mom didn't even have the decency of looking away as he his did so, she watched him closely as he stripped down to nothing in front of her.

"Good boy, now lay down over my lap." she said and signaled towards her lap with a creepy smirk on her face.

Mortified, Daniel did as he was asked, hoping to get it over with as quickly as possible.

He felt her squeeze his butt cheeks with her hands and wished he would just die, "I should've started doing this with waay earlier!" she said with a playful voice as she brought down her right hand to meet his right butt cheek.

A loud smacking sound was made and he felt a little sting, it was soon followed by another, and then another, and another, he didn't count how many times his mother spanked his bottom but the impact of her spanks started to stack up and he involuntarily twisted his body to try to get away.

"Lay still!" mom ordered in an excited voice.

Daniel tried his best to not move and clenched his fists tightly, she continued to spank him, again and again and again, he was almost about to cry out for her to stop when all of a sudden she did.

"And we're done." she said and tapped his buttcheeks.

Daniel immediately got up and started putting on his clothes, he wanted to shut himself in his room and forget this ever happened.

"I hope you've learned something from this." she said and smiled warmly.

Daniel noticed to his disgust that causing trauma seemed to have a relaxing effect on her mood.

"I have." Daniel said as he hurriedly got dressed.

"Because of you I now have to eat sandwiches instead of a proper dinner." she said and pouted, "Do you want me to make you some?" she asked in a sweet tone of voice, almost as if none of this had just happened.

"No, I'm not hungry." he said and zipped up his pants.

"Aww, going to bed on an empty stomach are we?" she asked patronizingly and smiled.

"Yes." Daniel said and went to his room.

"Well if you do wake up in the middle of the night to eat something, don't forget to pray before eating." she called after him as he walked to his room.

Daniel didn't answer her, he shut his bedroom door behind him and curled up into a ball on the bed. 'How was he going to survive any more of this?' he wondered as he tried to push what had just happened out of his brain and fall asleep.

---

To be continued...

---------------------

If you're still reading I'd like to take the opportunity to ask you to rate and/or comment on the story as your feedback is most welcome. Thank you.

---------------------