All Comments on 'Daniel & I'

by Sameera_x

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
A brilliant work of erotica.

Intrracial incest. What a brilliant concept!. This debut story bears the promise of genius and there is not a shred of doubt in my mind that this author will be providing a lot of high quality erotica in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice Start....Keep going...

Well written.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
You put some of us to shame

This being your first LIT submission is simply amazing.

I know I have a lot of work to do before mine are anywhere near ready for posting.

I do hope you continue posting here. You have an incredible talent and I for one can't wait to read something more from you.

OnekajunOnekajunover 12 years ago
Great Job

I agree for you first story you did a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
aaawww...

Great first story. Really liked the story line. A 2nd chapter would be great. Maybe a happily-ever-after. They end up together, get married, maybe even her getting pregnant. Since they are not biologically related (although in a story/fantasy, it doesn't matter much) it would be nice to see a happy ending. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story

I like to get you in bed

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
Great work!

Awesome story - I also think this deserves another chapter or two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great first story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
waste of time

it could have been a good story IF it had been finished. half a story (and this is much less than half) is worse than no story at all. it would haveb been better if you waited to post this chapter when you had the rest ready as well. either finish it or delete it but don't leave it like this.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
Just

beautiful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Strange mix of Americanisms and real English

If you're American, write like one, and if you're from England, write it as though you are. And one more thing; 19 year old's in Great Britain don't get into PhD programmes in University, they need a Bachelor's and a Master's first...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I love this kind of story that contains such love, understanding, and unbelieveably deep feelings for each other. I love the character development. do not listen or get disheartened by the responses who do not like this story. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Good story.

Phoenix6755Phoenix6755over 8 years ago
Great Start!

Really enjoyed it! The way you built the tension was masterful! Looking forward to more of your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous