Daniel and Jamie's Romantic Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After each woman had greeted their cock locked husband they surveyed the downstairs.

"Nice work boys," Jamie stated. "We should lock you up more often to get stuff done," she remarked while grabbing and shaking Daniel's caged cock.

"I'm so glad you listened babe," Ally said. "I really didn't want to have to punish you."

"You are welcome love," answered Liam.

Jamie turned to Ally and said, "Ok baby, we don't have much time before our kids come back. You wanna start?"

"Why yes I do my mistress," replied Ally with a sly smile.

Turning to the boys who were still standing around in the kitchen she said, "Go kneel in the living room side by side."

The boys didn't even think anymore, they just obeyed. They knelt next to each other and waited to see what would happen next.

The girls giggled to each other and walked up hand in hand. They stood directly in front of their respective naked, cock locked submissive husband and without words they lifted the front of their skirts and pulled their husbands' faces to their pussy lips.

What each man saw made them gasp as their jaws dropped and their mouths were filled with taste and texture of pussy.

Each goddess had a tattoo above her pussy. A tattoo that Daniel and Liam were sure their wives did not have yesterday.

The tattoos was simple. Daniel examined it best he could as his tongue automatically worked Jamie's clit with practiced expertise. He studied it as his tongue and lips nibbled and rolled her clit.

He saw that she had a stylized D right above her pussy, and superimposed on the D was tattooed a pink shield with a what appeared to be a cross on it.

Jamie knew that he was distracted by her new tattoo so she pressed his face into her clit harder to assert that he should be working on her, not looking at her new ink.

"All in good time my love," she cooed at him, "but first you eat."

Liam had been equally as distracted by his wife's matching tattoo. Ally's was the same as Jamie's except that she had an L instead of a D and it was done in black ink. Hearing Jamie's words, Ally forced Liam's face into her pussy harder and said, "on me, not my tattoo."

Liam and Daniel forced the many questions from their minds and began to eat out their goddesses in earnest. Both women sighed in relief as they felt the full attention of their naked and cock locked husbands return to their clits.

Once Jamie felt her pussy moisten in response to Daniel's tongue she pulled his face away and sat down on the couch in front of him. She kept her legs spread wide and motioned for him to crawl in between her legs.

Ally mimicked Jamie's movements and soon the boys were crawling towards their wives' spread legs, their steel locked cocks straining at their unyielding confines as they dangled useless between their legs.

Jamie smiled as she pulled her husbands willing mouth to her wet pussy. She felt his tongue invade her slick lips with practiced ease. She moaned as his lips and tongue danced along her clit and labia. Her grip on the back on her cock locked husband's head tightened as he drove her towards an orgasm.

Ally was in the same place as Jamie. She loved feeling Liam's tongue enter her as he nibbed and suckled on her clit and pussy. She had both hands around the back of his head, with her fingers interlaced. Her head was tilted back and she moaned out continuously as he worked her soaking pussy.

Ally came first and she came hard. As Liam worked her pussy with his mouth and tongue, her moans intensified. Everyone knew when Ally went over the edge.

She clamped her legs closed on her servile husband's head as she pulled his mouth even tighter against her wet clit. She began to scream and moan his name, chanting, "I love you" over and over.

Hearing her girlfriend come sitting right next to her pushed Jamie over the edge. She felt Daniel's tongue enter her pussy as she pulled his whole head against her pussy and slammed closed her thighs against his head. She screamed out her pleasure in unison with Ally and yelled her husband's name as she rode his tongue, still buried in her pussy, as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

As the girls orgasms wound down, they released their trapped husbands. Daniel and Liam both gasped a deep breath as they were unable to breathe smashed into their goddesses pussies.

Sitting back on their knees, each man examined his wife's new tattoo. Neither Daniel nor Liam knew what to think about it, or what it meant.

Having recovered enough to see Daniel staring at her pussy, Jamie chuckled.

"Enjoying the view my locked man," she asked him.

"Absolutely," he replied with a smile, wiping her juices from his face. "What does it mean?" he asked indicating her tattoo.

"It's you," she said with a sly smile, "and me, and our sexual relationship."

"How's that?" interjected Liam. He was dying to know what his wife got tattooed permanently above her pussy.

Ally took over. "Well babe, that's your initial," she said pointing to the L right above her mound.

"I know that," Liam retorted somewhat frustratedly.

"And this, baby, is my power over you," Jamie completed, pointing to the pink shield with a cross over.

"We looked up dominate power symbols and we discovered that a shield is the symbol of the domme," added Ally.

Jamie continued, "Yep. And if you add the symbol for female, which is a plus sign or a cross, then you have a female dominate symbol."

"It seemed fitting since we are your dommes," Ally finished.

"So, it's as I said," Jamie said to Daniel, "it's you," pointing to the D, " and me as your domme in our sexual relationship." she finished by pointing to the shield.

"So it is," Daniel said, still processing everything. His cock ached from trying to get hard, so he was pretty sure that his wife's continued dominance was turning him on.

"Why pink?" Daniel asked.

"Because I like pink and because you are my crossdressing, panty wearing, submissive husband," replied Jamie with a sweet smile.

"Do you like it babe?" Ally asked Liam.

Liam replied, "Yeah. Actually I do. It's hot you marked your body to show your dominance."

The girls laughed together at his remark. The boys looked at each other questioningly in response.

"What was funny?" asked Daniel.

"Don't worry my locked husband, you will see," Jamie responded as she got up from the couch and pulled her skirt down. Ally followed suit.

"Stay," commanded Ally as the girls left the living room. The boys were getting ready to follow, but they both sat back, their bare butts resting on their heels as they knelt.

The girls grabbed their shopping bags and returned to the living room.

"Up," commanded Jamie. Both boys immediately stood up. She smiled internally at the display of obedience.

She dropped a large Victoria's Secret bag at Daniel's feet, his toe nails still pink from the day before. He looked down questioningly.

"This morning before I left I threw out all your underwear," she informed him. "As I hinted at yesterday, you will always be in panties. The color and style choices vary but most are pink or purple," and she smiled as she finished, "and most are thongs, perfect to contain your locked cock and remind you of your submission to me."

She continued as her eyes darted from Liam and back to her subby hubby, "and as your ass will often have your boyfriend's cock buried in it, a thong will remind you of the slut you are for me and for him."

Jamie looked at her naked, smooth and locked husband and asked, "any questions?"

After peeking inside the giant bag of panties, Daniel looked at his wife and replied, "not at all goddess."

"Good," she replied and handed over a hot pink lycra thong for Daniel to put on.

As Daniel pulled up the pink thong over his caged cock, Ally dropped a shopping bag at Liam's feet. Liam looked expectantly at his wife.

"Since you aren't into crossdressing," She paused and smiled, "but you like being in crossdressers." everyone chuckled. "I didn't get you new panties. You can borrow some of Daniel's if you want."

"However, i will be throwing out all your underwear at home and replacing them with these," she said as she fished out a men's spandex thong. "I like you in something that leaves you vulnerable to my paddle if I need it, and I love to see your bare ass."

Liam blushed slightly at his goddess's praise and the mention of her paddle. Ally continued, " since we don't have children at home there are some new rules in place. You will remove all your clothes except your thong whenever you enter the house. I never want to see you clothed at home again, unless I give you specific permission."

"Additionally, you will be caged often, especially over the next few months, until i deem that you can be free on your own," she continued. "If you fail to follow these rules you will experience my paddle again, understand?" she asked with conviction and force.

Liam did understand. He had no doubt that she would spank him every day if she had to. "Yes goddess, I completely understand," he replied.

"Good," Ally replied as she handed him a white thong to put on over his caged cock.

"Now that that is out of the way, you boys need to get dressed because the kids will be home in less than half an hour," Jamie stated.

"However, Liam will be coming over to take you both on an errand tonight after the kids head to bed," She informed Daniel. Liam looked at Ally who nodded her head in agreement.

"Yes, goddess," Daniel replied as he and Liam went to get dressed.

After the boys got dressed they helped the girls gather up all the things they purchased from the weekend and load it all in to Liam and Ally's car. They said farewell to each other and set 9 pm as a time for Liam to come and get Daniel for that evening's errands, the details of which the boys were still completely in the dark about.

After Liam and Ally left, Daniel and Jamie cleaned up some last minute things and waited for their children to get home. Jamie approached Daniel as they waited and grabbed his locked cock and balls in her fist, squeezing just enough to get his attention.

"I know there have been a lot of changes this weekend baby. But know that I love you fiercely and I think that this will make us a better couple," She told him.

"I agree babe," Daniel replied, enjoying the feeling of his locked cock in her grip.

"So just sit back and obey," She told him with a smile and a kiss as she saw the kids pull up in the driveway.

The next several hours flew by as the kids filled them in on their weekend and the familiar pattern of life returned to their home. Daniel completed his duties as a parent and a husband, all the while keenly aware of his caged cock. Jamie frequently grabbed his cage in passing to remind him and herself of his position in their marriage.

Eventually the kids went to bed and the house calmed down. Daniel got his shoes and got ready to leave with Liam as 9 pm approached.

Seeing him get ready, Jamie gave Daniel a sealed envelope and said, "Don't open it until you are in the car with Liam." She left and came back with his pink corset, "you can't go out with just some panties on," she said with a smile as he removed his shirt to put the corset on.

Once he was dressed again she kissed him lightly and said, "make sure to have fun tonight with it all and remember that I love you," she paused, "and own you," she finished with a smile.

Daniel was worried now. Very worried as he finished getting ready. At 9 he saw Liam's car pull into the driveway and he headed out to hop in. Once inside he greeted Liam with a long sensual kiss.

"Hi babe," said Liam with huge grin, feeling his cock throb inside his cage.

"Hey," replied Daniel, showing him the envelope.

"What's that?" asked Liam, sliding his hand over to Daniel's locked cock.

"Instructions for tonight I'm guessing. Did Ally tell you anything," Daniel said, enjoying Liam's roaming hands.

"Nope, she said that I would find out," Liam replied, grabbing Daniel's caged cock lightly.

"Well let's see what we are in for," Daniel said as he ripped open the envelope.

Feeling his balls gripped tightly in his boyfriend's fist he read aloud the instructions.

"You are to go to the Body bar on 3rd Ave and ask for Jenny. She has several things for you both. They are instructions from us. She is expecting you and it is all paid for. You are to follow her instructions as if they are from us. She will inform us of your obedience and you will be punished or rewarded accordingly. Have fun and know that we love you immensely," Daniel read.

Liam was already on his phone and googling the location of the body bar. "It's a piercing and tattoo shop," he said as he looked up directions.

"That makes sense given their additions today," Daniel said.

"Yeah, makes me a little worried about what kinda tattoo we are getting though," Liam replied as he put the car in drive and started making his way to the tattoo shop.

"Either way, I'm in this completely so I guess it really doesn't matter to me," Daniel thought out loud.

"Oh me too," Liam stated quickly. "She could have a pink unicorn tattooed on my chest and I would do it because she is my goddess."

He paused for a beat, "is that weird for you? To think of the power that we have handed to our wives? It is weird to me. I want it. I want her to be my goddess and command me, but it's so different from our relationship last week."

"Yeah, it's weird. The fantasy is different from the reality, but so far I'm hard, or trying to get hard, all the time. I can't remember a time that I was this devoted to my wife and this turned on all the time. I like the outcome, so I'll take the cost no problem," Daniel replied with thought.

"I agree with that completely. Couldn't have said it better myself," Liam said as he smiled at his lover.

"I can't wait to get you bent over in those pink panties as well," he continued with a sly grin.

Daniel chuckled, "pace yourself cowboy, my ass needs some down time after that mega fucking yesterday."

"I know, I'm just telling you what I want. You make me horny too," Liam clarified.

Daniel looked at him in the darkened car. He reached his hand over and caressed his locked cock through his pants. "I'm glad you want me. I want you too baby," he cooed at they rolled up to the tattoo shop.

They were both quiet with anxious anticipation as to what they would be getting done at the tattoo shop as they exited the car and walked up to the somewhat seedy shop on a side of town that neither of them had really visited before.

"The girls came here this morning," asked Liam somewhat incredulously.

"I know right?" replied Daniel.

Entering the shop Daniel asked for Jenny as he walked up to the front desk.

"Hand on a minute," the guy behind the counter said as left.

Liam and Daniel stood there in anxious silence as they took in the ambiance of the parlor. Daniel's hand found Liam's and they held hands while they waited.

Might as well be open about it he thought to himself as he glanced at the tattoo art on the walls. Liam's hand squeezed his in return and he figured that Liam felt the same.

Eventually a slim girl in her early twenties came to the front. She had short brown hair and tattoos and piercings covering her body. She exuded a punk rocker demeanor.

"Daniel? Liam?" She said questioningly.

"Yes," they both responded.

She smiled broadly. "Great. Come back with me," she instructed as she led the way back to her chair.

The boys shrugged and followed her back to a semi private chair in the back of the parlor.

"I take it you did our wives tattoos this morning," asked Daniel.

"Sure did," she responded. "Lovely set of ladies you both have. Those were fun to do. And they picked out some nice things for you both to get as well," she added with a grin.

She continued, "I have specific instructions on what i can tell you, when and what order. However, i need your consent before proceeding."

She turned to Daniel and asked, "Do I have your consent?"

Daniel nervously nodded his head and said, "Yes, you have my consent to continue."

"Excellent," she said. Turning to Liam she asked him the same.

Liam was also quite nervous as he had no body modifications at all but said, "yes, I consent to you continuing whatever you will do."

"Fantastic," she replied with a grin and a smile.

She looked at Liam and asked, "sit here please," indicating her chair.

Liam took off his jacket and hung it and then sat where she asked. Daniel watched as his boyfriend nervously sat in her chair.

Jenny looked at the two nervous men and laughed to herself. She said, "the first item is a tongue ring. Your wives told me that you are both bi and in a relationship together. I think that's awesome. This tongue ring will make blow jobs next level."

Daniel and Liam were both dumbfounded. They had not even considered that their wives would have been so open. Or that they would be getting pierced.

"Don't worry," Jenny continued, "it will only hurt for a little while after I pierce your tongue. However, your tongue will swell for a day, maybe two, so talking will be a challenge. If you need to revoke consent for any of the following procedures just indicate you need to write and you can opt out."

Liam steeled himself as she got the piercing gun out and prepped it. Daniel was still shocked by what was going to happen. But being outed gave him freedom he finally realized.

He stepped up and rubbed Liam's shoulders to help him relax, seeing how tense he was. He whispered, "just think of the BJs that we'll be able to give each other with these things."

Liam smiled. He nodded his head and reached up to pat Daniel's hand as is rubbed his shoulder.

Jenny, seeing the tenderness between the two, said, "aww, how cute. You guys will love these when the swelling goes down."

Daniel and Liam both nodded.

Jenny asked for Liam's tongue and he stuck it out for her. She grabbed the tip with a pair of forceps and with practiced precision she placed the gun and punctured his tongue, sliding the tongue bar threw his tongue.

Liam winced in pain and tensed his body while Daniel continue to rub his shoulders. He felt sorry for him and it made him anxious for his turn.

"Nice job. Not even a whimper," congratulated Jenny. "Your turn in the chair now," indicating that Daniel should sit.

Liam and Daniel changed places. Liam realized that while his tongue hurt like hell, it had also swollen up and he couldn't talk. He stood behind Daniel and rubbed his shoulders as Jenny prepped the gun again.

Daniel was nervous. He had felt the tension in Liam as the metal bar was shoved through his tongue. He was excited to give his boyfriend a blow job with it, but not about the pain.

Jenny asked him to stick out his tongue and grabbed it with her forceps. He felt her tense on the trigger and intense pain as the gun went off. His tongue was on fire, it hurt so bad. He whimpered some as Jenny finished up and released his tongue.

Liam continued to rub Daniel's shoulders, knowing the pain he was going through, though he felt his subsiding some already.

Jenny said, "all done boys. You both did well. Don't try and speak and just let your tongue sit in your mouth for a while."

She continued, "now your wives ordered you each a tattoo similar to theirs. Yours will be the submissive symbol inside your wife's initial. The submissive symbol for each of you is a circle with the male arrow inside, like this."

She showed them a picture of a circle with the male arrow symbol inside.

"Daniel, your tat will be a cursive J with this symbol overlaid on top. She ordered your tat in pink," Jenny said with a smile. Daniel laughed internally at that. It was so Jamie to think of something like that for him.

Turning to Liam she said, "I'm going to do an uppercase A for your wife's initial with your sub symbol overlaid on top. You get a black tattoo to match hers."