Daniel and Jamie's Romantic Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel looked at Liam. He was trying to indicate where they would be getting these tattoos as she hadn't said yet. Daniel figured over his cock like the girls had theirs, so he was looking and pointing to his caged cock.

Liam got the gist of what Daniel was asked, but being unable to speak he just shrugged his shoulders. Jenny caught the interchange.

She said, "These tats are going on your ass gentlemen. The ladies said they wanted you both to see them when you are together. So I'm putting them right under the waistline on your left cheek."

Daniel moaned in horror at getting a tattoo on his ass. A pink tattoo no less. Liam just shook his head and patted Daniel on the back.

Jenny continued, "Daniel, since you are already in the chair, why don't you strip your pants off and sit back down facing the back of the chair."

Daniel was now horrified. He had a pink thong on and a pink corset under his clothes. Taking off his pants would expose him to most of the store, even with the semi private chair that Jenny had.

He hesitated. Liam knew why he was waiting and didn't blame him at all. He would be humiliated if he were Daniel.

Jenny leaned down and whispered in Daniel's ear, "Jamie told me about your panties already. You have nothing to fear in here. I think you should own your fetishes and desires."

She continued with her mouth inches from his ear, "In fact, your wife told me to help you open up however I wished and that you would obey me."

Daniel felt his stomach sink at her words. His mind was racing as to what her next words would be.

She pulled out a large pink dildo from behind her work bench. Her mouth never left his ear. He could feel her warm breath as she pulled the dildo out into public view.

"Jamie even left this here if i wanted to use it. I want to help you be open about who you are. So you are going to strip to your lingerie and impale yourself on this cock while I tattoo your ass. Understood?" She told him.

Daniel was in shock. He started to move out reflex. Liam looked like he was about to puke as he figured he was next.

Daniel was momentarily humiliated by her words, but then he was emboldened. She was right. He should own that he has a hot goddess and a hot boyfriend and he serves them both. He should own that he is a submissive, crossdressing, bi sissy.

He stood up and peeled off his pants and then his shirt, leaving him standing in the parlor in just his pink thong and pink corset. Liam gently patted his back and grabbed his ass in support.

"Nice. You look cute. Your wife said I should take a look at your caged cock," Jenny told him as she placed the dildo and some lube on the seat of the chair. Then she bent to examine his cock through his thong.

"Do you mind pulling it out," she asked him.

Humiliated beyond belief Daniel pulled his steel locked cock and balls from his pink thong for Jenny to examine.

She took a long look and moved him around to see different angles.

She then turned to the boys and said, "your wives asked about Prince Albert piercings in order to make your chastity inescapable. Now that i've looked I can totally give you a piercing that will be able to lock your cock into your device, making it impossible to get out of."

She added, "they also wanted me to make sure to tell you that that isn't happening today, but might if you don't obey in the future."

Daniel and Liam look at each other with horror at the thought of getting their cocks pierced. No way they both thought. I'll be the best submissive husband ever to avoid that.

"Go ahead and put your caged cock away and impale yourself facing the back of the chair. Then I'll recline you," Jenny said.

Liam took a seat in the corner near the head of the chair while Daniel grabbed the massive pink dildo and squirted some lube in his hand. He rubbed the dildo generously with the lube as Liam and Jenny watched.

Placing the dildo with the 8 inch cock pointing up, he straddled the chair and pulled his thong to the side. The recent and frequent ass fuckings from Liam helped loosen his ass so he wasn't overly worried about it being uncomfortable anymore. He did like dick shaped objects up his ass.

Daniel placed the dildo at his rosebud and slowly lowered himself onto the massive cock head. He felt the silicone cock stretch his asshole as he forced himself down inch by inch.

Liam watched as Daniel impaled himself on the big pink cock. A small moan escaped Daniel's mouth as Liam watched his boyfriend slide the toy inside himself.

Daniel was almost sitting on the base of the pink phallus when he realized he was impaling himself on a massive dildo in public in a corset and a thong. He should have been more embarrassed but all he could concentrate on was the pressure of the cock in his ass.

Once he had the 8 inch dildo firmly in his ass, he laid face down and Jenny reclined his head down so she could access his ass better.

"Everything good," she asked. Daniel nodded his head in reply, keenly aware that everyone in the shop could see the dildo shoved up his ass, with his pink thong to one side.

"Good. I'm going to work right here," she said as she lightly slapped his left ass cheek just below his waist line. "This will be under cover whenever you wear clothes but your boyfriend will be able to see it well when he's behind you."

She hiked his thong up some to give her space to work and then began to disinfect his skin. She warned him, "this is going to hurt but it will pass with time. If you need a break just tap the armrests. It should take me about 45 minutes to do yours since it's in all pink. A little less to do Liam's."

Daniel nodded again and he felt the needle stick into his ass. He moaned a little and laid his head down as she got to work drawing his wife's initial on his ass and then the symbol of his submission to her, all in hot pink ink.

Daniel endured his humiliation well. After 5 minutes in the chair he didn't care who saw him in a corset and panties. His focus alternated between the full feeling of the cock in his ass and the pain on his ass cheek while she drew his tattoo with precision and expertise.

Liam stroked his head while he lay there getting his tattoo. Liam thought it was cute he had a pink tattoo on his ass. He was actually excited to get his now. It made everything from the weekend very real.

Almost 45 minutes later Jenny adhered some plastic over the finished tattoo and said, "ok, all finished here. I'll give you both some instructions on tattoo care when you are ready to leave. I think you did awesome and it was really brave to be you in public."

Daniel got up, pulling the dildo from his ass, and pulled his clothes on. He nodded his thanks to Jenny.

She had shifted her attention to Liam and said, "I think i want you naked with this cock up your ass while i do yours."

Liam internally cringed but knew he would obey the fiery little artist. Liam dropped his pants and squirted some lube in his hand. As he lubed up his rosebud he positioned his naked ass over the massive cock.

He closed his eyes as he lowered himself on the cock that was still warm from being inside his boyfriend's ass, moaning slightly as is stretched his ass out. He wasn't as loose as Daniel as his ass hadn't been invaded quite as many times.

Once his ass was on the chair and the dildo was pressing on his p spot, making his caged cock leak like a sieve, he laid face down in the same spot as Daniel.

Daniel took his spot in the seat to the side. He had to sit carefully with his new ass tattoo and his reloosened ass.

As Jenny got to work on Liam's ass, Daniel stroked Laim's hair and kissed the top of his head, knowing how much pain his boyfriend was experiencing right now.

Jenny was quick and good. She finished Liam's tattoo in 30 minutes just like she said and instructed him to get dressed. He pulled himself off the dildo and pulled his clothes on over his loosened ass and caged cock.

She had both of them stand in front of the mirror and pull their pants down to see her work. The tattoos were flawless and beautiful.

Daniel and Liam could see how they will see that front and center when doing each other from behind. Their wives had thought this through. That was a scary thought for each of them.

After pulling their pants up and taking the after care handouts, they both mumbled their thanks to Jenny and headed out to the car as she threw the still warm dildo in her garbage with a chuckle.

As they headed back to Daniel's house, neither of them spoke. Their tongues were still swollen and they had attempted to speak but nothing was really intelligible.

Liam's hand snaked out and slipped under Daniel's waistband to grab his ball sack. He caressed his boyfriends balls and gripped them tightly as they drove. He could feel Daniel's cock attempt to harden in its steel cage. His cock was attempting the same as Daniel caressed his arm while they drove.

At a red light, Daniel leaned over and kissed Liam awkwardly with his swollen tongue. They both decided that sexy time would have to wait for another night.

By the time they got to Daniel's house, he had a text ready to send to Liam about plans to meet up later that week.

Liam replied that he would love to but it would be up to their goddesses. They attempted to kiss sensually in the driveway but failed and Daniel headed inside.

Once inside, he made his way up to the master bedroom where he found Jamie waiting inside on the bed wearing nothing at all.

Daniel's cock instantly attempted to get hard.

"How was it my cock locked husband," she asked with a devious grin.

Daniel pointed at his mouth and then his ass and shrugged.

"Oh, that's right. Your cock sucking mouth is out of order for its upgrade," she laughed, "yes or no questions it is i guess."

Daniel nodded.

"Did you like Jenny?" She asked him. Daniel nodded.

"She was pretty cool," she continued. "She already texted that she could do the cock piercing if we want," she paused dramatically, "and that you were obedient, even with an ass full of pink cock."

She looked at Daniel and the look of horror on his face.

"Don't worry baby. I'm not going to get that done to you unless you want it. It was more for shock value and to see if it would be useful," she told him. Daniel looked relieved.

"Let's see your tattoo. Get naked," she commanded.

Daniel stripped off his clothes and his corset and thong and then turned around so Jamie could see what she ordered tattooed on his ass, forever marking him as hers.

"It looks amazing Daniel. Way better than I thought it would. Wow. Do you like it? I thought you would like having a pink tattoo of my ownership on your ass," Jamie asked with a wry grin.

Daniel looked her in the eye and nodded with a smile.

"Good. I'm so glad. Is this what you've always wanted me to do to you when you've asked me to take over in the past?" She inquired.

Daniel nodded vigorously.

"I'm glad I can I can do it for you now. You are marked as mine now," she told him with a genuine smile of happiness.

She continued, "Lay down on your back and let me blow you. I want you to cum in my mouth and then spoon me tonight as we fall asleep."

Daniel smiled and nodded again as he laid down on his back in bed. Thoughts of the past weekend washed over him as he did.

He had a boyfriend now. His wife had a girlfriend. His wife was now his sex goddess and he had a pink tattoo and a tongue ring. Life was getting interesting again he thought to himself.

While he was thinking to himself Jamie unlocked his cock and let his large member rise to its full size.

He gasped as Jamie took his rock hard cock in her mouth, bouncing her head down as deep as she could take him.

She looked him in the eye as he gasped and pulled her head off to say, "you are now a better cock sucker than I am. You will have to teach me some tricks." She said with a smile before her greedy mouth sucked his cock back into its warm embrace.

Daniel lay back, still in pain from the puncture in his tongue and new tattoo that had been stabbed into his ass, but relaxing as his goddess wife sucked his cock with vigor, her slurps mixing with his low moans of enjoyment.

Things were different, he thought, but they were good. He liked the changes and for the first time in some time he felt excited about his relationships. He loved blowjobs from his wife. She was tender and passionate.

Jamie sucked and licked her husband's rigid cock. She worked his member with her mouth and tongue. She wanted him to feel good.

She had begun the weekend just wanting to rekindle her relationship with her husband some, but ended up in command of his sex life and with a new girlfriend that made her feel young and wanted.

As she contemplated the weekend she was content. She enjoyed the taste and feel of Daniel's cock in her mouth and knew that she would always have him as her first love. She worked her hand up and down his shaft as she sucked and licked his massive cock.

Daniel tensed some and Jamie knew he was close to cumming. He had been locked all day and had only cum once this morning so she knew he would cum hard. She pulled her mouth off and began to jack him off with her hand.

It didn't take long. After a few seconds of jacking him he arched his back and moaned out somewhat understandable, "I'm cumming."

Jamie slipped his cock back into her mouth just as the first jet of cum rocketed out of his cock. She could feel rope after rope of hot cum shoot into her mouth. Her mouth rapidly filled with cum as she gulped mouthful after mouthful of cum down as Daniel emptied his balls into her.

Jamie loved swallowing his cum. It was intimate and made her feel connected. As she was gulping down his cum she thought that Daniel probably felt similarly about Liam. That made her happy for him and made her hot thinking about him sucking his boyfriend's massive cock.

Daniel finally finished blasting cum into his wife's mouth and once she felt his cock soften in her mouth she pulled her mouth off and slurped the last bit off the tip of his cock.

She looked lovingly at him and asked, "was that nice baby?"

"That was amazing, as it always is sweetie," Daniel mumbled out semi intelligibly in his post cum daze.

"I'm so glad," Jamie said as she laid down in his arms.

"You are going to see Liam later this week. Ally and I have talked about it and we will probably give you boys one night a week to play around," she continued as she started to doze off.

"Ok," Daniel replied tiredly. They had had a long weekend.

"I love you my marked and submissive husband," Jamie cooed as she started to fall asleep.

"I love you too my goddess," Daniel mumbled around his swollen tongue.