Daniel and Sara Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph went in the kitchen and Sara replaced her on her father's lap. She held him and kissed him, as his loving partner. "Thank you, dad. You're the best."

"Hardly. I'm not going to say I'm not a nice guy, but I'm not 'the best'."

"I think you are, and I know another woman in the other room who thinks so as well. That's all that matters. The opinion of those closest to you."

"And you don't think you're just a wee bit biased? You're not exactly objective, you know."

"Don't you think Steph and I are 'the best'?"

"Of course I do, but if I'm being honest, I'm not objective either. Then again, I don't care about being objective. For me, you're the best, and always will be, and I'm very content to be that for you."

She just held onto him as Steph talked excitedly in the other room. He could sense Sara holding something back, but didn't push it. Some things, he knew, she had to share in her own way and time.

Steph came bouncing back into the room, a definite weight off her shoulders. "Mom is so deeply touched. She wanted to come over to thank you personally, but I told her to wait a few days, that you two needed to be alone for your remaining days together. I told her you'd be in touch when you got back from Binghamton." Both women, instead of being full of excitement, were very subdued. They both had something on their minds. The air was thick with some tension that was unspoken.

"Ok ladies, out with it. The two of you have something you want to discuss. Time is short."

Sara spoke up, holding Steph's hand. "Dad, what if we didn't go away to school?"

Daniel knew where this was going. "Sara, Steph, we've talked about this before. School is the most important thing for both of you, for your future. It's not open to discussion."

"Dad, you can't tell us were adults on the one hand and then treat us like children on the other. We have a say in our futures."

"She's right, Daniel." Steph added. "You can't sleep with us like we're women, tell us how proud you are of us, and then talk down to us like we have to do what you say. First, we're both 18. Second, you haven't even heard us out."

"Ok, so talk to me. Though I think I know what you're going to say, mostly."

Again, Sara spoke first. "Dad, we both love you, deeply. And we have no jealousy about each other or about you. We both love the relationship we have. We're not talking about not going to college. Neither of us want that. But we both want you."

Steph joined in. "We can't imagine possibly meeting a better man than you are. Certainly not the boys we'll be going to school with. This relationship doesn't make us happy just sexually. You're the kindest, smartest, most decent man we can imagine."

Daniel had to stop this. "Girls....ladies, that is....I'm deeply flattered. And you both know how I feel about the two of you. Not only am I so proud of you, but I do love you both, more than I could have imagined. But this opportunity for your education.....I can't let you do something you'll regret 10 or 20 years from now. You'll resent me and yourselves. You have to go. Steph, what would you tell your parents? Ok, forget your father. Imagine telling your mother you're not going to Florida, you're staying here so you can have a relationship with both Sara and me. Bad enough it being a thrupple, bad enough I'm old enough to be your father, but Sara and I are father and daughter. She'll lose her mind. Even if she doesn't out us to the world, she'll never talk to you again. She won't take help from me. You don't know it, but she made a pass at me a few months back. I turned her down, nicely, but still. How do you think she'd react, thinking I turned her down because I was sleeping with her daughter?"

Steph was crying again, tears just running down her cheeks. She was so beautiful, yet so sad, Daniel thought. I'm hurting her, but it's for her own good in the long run.

She spoke softly "I know all about that night. She told me, Daniel, when it happened. Don't treat me like some clueless girl. And she knows I'm in love with you. And that we've been involved with each other, all three of us. She confronted me when I got home from Jamaica the other night. We hashed it all out, everything. She's a very smart woman, Daniel. She suspected something was going on. I couldn't lie to her, so I admitted it, without the details. She was shocked, at first, even angry. But I told her what she needed to know, and she understands you're not using us for sex, but that there's something much deeper going on. And that deeper thing between us, between all three of us, is why we don't want to go away."

Sara didn't know Steph had told her mother, and she was as surprised as Daniel. "Babe, are you saying your mom is accepting the situation? She's not angry or distraught in any way?"

"No, she's not. I think she's actually envious. The sexual freedom, the love from two other people. She's been without that kind of love from a single person for years now. Not to mention being without sex. She's never cheated on my dad."

Daniel interjected "Don't look at me. I've had my hands full just with the two of you."

Steph smiled a bit. "The thought crossed my mind. Anyway, back to our situation. Daniel....honey....you're telling us we have to go. But we don't. We have to follow what our hearts are telling us to do. You can't force us to leave if we don't want to."

Sara added "She's right, dad. Like it or not, we have the right to decide for ourselves what's in our best interests. We're firm on this. We want to stay, we want to live with you, and that's that. We'll go to school locally. We can all go to Post to start, and maybe transfer to NYU or even Columbia. We have the grades to at least try for Columbia. But either way, we can stay together. We should consider selling this house, dad. Find someplace where we all can stay together, where the neighbors don't already know us. Bottom line? I'm not going to Binghamton, and Steph's not going to Florida. Our lives are right here."

Steph just stared at Daniel, letting him know she was equally determined to stay. He knew the situation was decided. He thought, Is this really the wrong thing? Do I really want them to leave? And he knew in his heart he didn't want them to go. His heart had been aching every time he thought of dropping Sara off 4 hours away. Even having Steph 1000 miles away was hurting him. But he thought it was what was best for them, even if they hurt in the short term. They were right, though. He couldn't force them to go. They weren't children to be lectured to.

Daniel stood up. "Come on, ladies. We have things to do."

Sara asked "What are you talking about, dad?"

"We have to go over to Post, and get you both enrolled for the semester. I hope they can get you in. Your transcripts and test scores, everything else, recommendations, they're all in your online accounts, right?"

Both women lit up, huge smiles bursting on their faces. "Yes, honey" Steph said. "We have everything we need."

"Well, let's get going. And then we have to get you both withdrawn from the other schools. And Steph, we have to go to talk to your mom. I really hope Joyce is as all right with this as you said. And we have to figure out the living arrangements. What to do about Mrs. Ryan. probably a thousand other details."

Sara held their hands. "We'll figure it out, dad. Together. All three of us. We're a team. From now on! I love you both."

Steph agreed. "I love you both too."

"Same here" Daniel chimed in. "I love you too." They shared a big hug. Then they went to enroll at Post.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Post had no problem enrolling both Sara and Steph, especially since they needed no financial aid. Daniel just handed over his credit card and, tens of thousands of dollars later, they were members of the student body. He looked into changing his schedule, switching two of his classes from one night a week of two and a half hours each to three afternoons of fifty minute classes, so he spent Mondays and Wednesdays and Fridays in day classes and Monday and Tuesday nights from 8:30 to 11 in night classes. Mondays were long days for him, going back and forth but at least he didn't have to be at class Tuesdays until the evening. Sara and Steph had more traditional day schedules, especially as freshmen taking all introductory classes.

Cancelling enrollment at Binghamton and UF at the last minute was more complicated than expected, but eventually it got done. Steph also eventually had to tell her father why his money was being refunded, that she would be living in Daniel and Sara's house, though not why. She let him think what he wanted. Screw him, she thought. She didn't care if she never saw him again at that point.

The three then went to see Joyce. Steph had said it wouldn't be a problem, but Daniel had his doubts. To his surprise, Joyce was very accepting. What was most important to her was her daughters happiness, and that she not end up in a loveless life like she had.

Joyce asked Daniel "Are you sure you can help me until I get Pete to make payments? I feel like I'm going to be an added burden to you."

Daniel replied "I told you months ago I'd help you, Joyce. Pete is going to have to make the house payments if he wants to protect his credit. I'll make sure you can live, pay the household bills, so on."

"You're not doing it because of whatever is going on with Steph, are you? I can't say I understand this....arrangement you all have, but I want her to be happy. And she said you all love each other, really love each other. Including you and your daughter. Right?"

"Yes, Joyce, it's all true, I love them both, they love me and each other. I never thought I'd be in this situation even 7 months ago. But here we all are. And no, I'm not helping you because of Steph. It's the right thing to do. You're a good person and don't deserve to be crapped on the way Pete is doing. And besides, it will piss him off, and that's its own added benefit. He's always been an asshole."

"Yeah, he is. He wasn't always that way. I don't know what changed. He's gotten so cruel. He's going to lose his relationship with Steph, and that bothers me, but it's his own fault."

Steph said "Don't worry about me, mom. I'll be just fine. And I'll talk to you every day, see you a few times a week. We'll have you over. You'll see how happy we all are together. There will always be room in my life for you. In our lives. We'll be a big family together." She hugged her mother close.

Daniel said "Joyce, I'll sit down with you next week and figure out what you need to live. Be generous with yourself when you consider it. The only thing I ask of you, we all ask, is to be discreet about Steph's living situation with your family or friends. It's no one else's business."

"Of course. Don't worry. my lips are sealed. Thank you, Daniel. Not just for me, but also for being so good to Steph. You too Sara. It's weird to me, but you all are obviously so in love. That's all that matters."

Sara said "Thanks, Joyce. Steph is my best friend, my sister, and now she's so much more. She's not the only one who's so happy."

Steph brought some of her bags, which were already packed for school. After they left Joyce they stopped to get keys made for Steph, since now she was a full member of the house. Handing her her own set of keys made it official. It was real and it was solemn. It also felt so right.

Steph would have her own "room", which was actually just where her clothes would be stored. Some personal things would eventually end up in the master bedroom, as would Sara's. The only way that was going to work meant Daniel had to fire Mrs. Ryan. There was no way they could hide the new living situation from her. He called her on the phone and told her he was letting her go, she'd have a glowing reference from him, and also he told her he was sending her an incredibly generous severance payment. Things were changing rapidly in the household.

By 6 that night, they were all starving, as they all had skipped lunch and they had been running around. Steph said "I think we should go out and celebrate. I'm taking you both out to dinner. Please don't argue with me Daniel, honey. You've done so much for me, not just today, but for a long time. Especially the last month, but even before. We're all members of this house now. I'm treating. Lets get dressed up and go."

"Steph, sweetheart, are you sure?" Daniel asked. "You should save your money. I'll take us out."

"No way. My treat. This time at least. How about sushi?"

Sara and Daniel agreed, and they got dressed, nice, not fancy. Both women wore light slacks and blouses while Daniel wore black slacks and blue and white pinstripe button down shirt. They were casual, but smart.

They ordered a huge sushi platter and sat Japanese style, on cushions on the floor. The fish was fresh and delicious. No saki or beer; Sara and Steph were still underage in the New York, so Daniel didn't have it either. When they were done, the plates all cleared away, Daniel said "We're starting a new life together. A very different, very unconventional life. I think we're going to need to think about buying a new home, something that's ours, not mine and Sara's. We have to make decisions as a family, all three of us. It's going to be complicated sometimes. It can be hard enough for two people to agree on important issues. Three could be even tougher. One other thing: as a sign of full commitment here, I'm going to do some changes in terms of money. I had told Sara while we were away that I'd be putting a relatively large sum of money in her name, so she wouldn't be accountable to me when she needed something. I also hope she'll invest most of it wisely, or someday start a business if she wants. I'm doing the same with you Steph. Not quite as much, at least not as of now. But it will be substantial. One million dollars. In a year from now, if we're all happy and together still, that number will change. I want you both to be independent, not have your bills come to me. You'll have your own credit cards in your own name and a brokerage account. I trust you, like I trust Sara, to be responsible. Do you understand, Steph? Sara, are you ok with this?"

Steph was speechless. She didn't expect anything like this. "Daniel, are you really sure? Do you want to think it over for a few days? You don't have to do this. Sara's your daughter; I'm not."

Sara said "It's fine with me. I think it's the right thing to do. It makes us equal in every way."

Daniel responded "Steph, I'm sure, honey. If we're really going to be a loving thrupple, you should have a certain freedom from feeling obliged to either of us. I am keeping most of the money in my control, but some day, a long time from now, assuming we stay like this, a family, you'll inherit some, but most will go to charity. But you'll both be well taken care of." He sat back and let it all sink in.

"I love you both, so much." Steph said. "Oh god, I'm going to cry again." she chuckled through her teary eyes. "You're both amazing. I just can't believe this."

Sara held her hand. "We love you too, babe. I'm looking forward to this, this life together. It's so exciting to think about."

"I love you both as well." Daniel chimed in. "But I want you to understand, living like this is going to have a number of challenges more complicated than a traditional couple. We don't know all the potential problems we might face. But as long as we face them together, I think we'll get through it."

"Now let's go home, relax together, and continue our celebration" Sara said with a slightly naughty smile on her face.

"Absolutely!" Sara said excitedly. "I can't wait to seal this with more than a kiss!"

"I'm along for the ride." Daniel added.

Steph paid the bill (Daniel tried but she wouldn't relent) and Sara left the tip.

"You've been paying for everything, Daniel. Let us do what we can."

"If you insist, sweetheart. Thank you both for a lovely dinner. Tomorrow we're going to my broker and get the paperwork going."

Sara said "No more business tonight, daddy. Tonight is for relaxation and pleasure. All of our pleasure."

At home, they all got into their sleepwear. Daniel was in a t-shirt and sweat shorts, Sara also wore a t-shirt with a pair of cotton boy shorts and Steph wore a long shirt that came down to her thighs. They all snuggled up on the couch watching a movie on Netflix, while they had the time. In 5 days school would start for all of them, and time would be limited.

Daniel had his arms around both women, and he was stroking both of their arms, his fingers lightly tickling their soft skin. They had their heads on his chest and both were teasing him back, Steph stroking his thigh with her fingers and Sara had her hand up inside his shirt, playing with his chest hairs, something she loved doing to him. Both women were getting that glowing feeling that radiated from their pussies to the rest of their bodies, while Daniels cock was rising in his shorts. He turned his head and found his daughter's lips, kissing her softly, gently. Then he turned the other way and shared the same types of kisses with Steph, and then the two young women shared their own loving kisses. There was no competition, no jealous feelings. They were each happy for the others in their lives.

"Let's go to bed." Daniel said softly. Sara and Steph silently agreed and stood up, each taking one of his hands, and they walked like that, hand in hand in hand, to their bedroom. In their home. In their shared lives.

They climbed on the bed and just held each other at first. There was no rush, and they just naturally agreed to share their intimacy. But soon their passion took over, and small sweet kisses became intensely passionate kisses. Hands were touching bodies and bodies were writhing as their individual heat grew into a combined raging fire.

Daniel stripped Steph first, freeing her curvy body from her bed clothes, then he took Sara's nightwear off. The two naked women then helped Daniel our of his sleepwear. Steph was gently pushed back on the bed, then Daniel and Sara each wrapped their mouths around one of her nipples and suckled, their tongues flicking the hard nubs. Steph's eyes were closed as she felt both her lovers first caressing her thighs and then reaching for her steaming pussy. Father and daughter stroked her lips, then the slender fingers of her friend and lover found her clit, pressing it and circling it as two of Daniels thicker, stronger fingers entered her warm, wet hole. Steph was crying with lust and she was thrusting her hips up from the mattress. With her right hand she was playing with Sara's dripping pussy and her left was rubbing up and down Daniels solid cock.

Sara stopped sucking long enough to ask "How are you doing, babe? Feeling good?" She went back to licking Steph's big round tit again. Daniel never stopped.

"Fuck, are you kidding me? I'm about to cum a gusher....." and she did just that, soaking Daniel's fingers with her sticky cream, dripping down her full ass cheeks and into the crack there.

Sara moved quicker than her father to lick up the delicious juices, lifting Stephs' leg to get easier access. She also spread the redheads cheeks apart and rimmed her tight little asshole, getting every drop she could find.

Daniel finally said "Aren't you the nasty one, hogging it all for yourself? I wanted some too."

"You can taste her on my lips, daddy." She kissed him hard, and he did taste Steph on his daughters' lips and tongue. Steph watched intently, and she wanted to please her lovers more than anything.

"You two are so hot together. I love watching you kiss more than anything. More than even watching you fuck. Though that's a very close second." She smiled at them, a warm, inviting smile. "Now I want to take care of both of you." Steph turned over and got on her hands and knees. It was apparent how she wanted to take care of the two of them.