Daniel and Sara Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara crawled around so she was lying on her back in front of Steph, her pussy right in front of her face while Daniel got behind her, lining up his cock with her swollen pussy. He rubbed the head all over her lips, teasing her as she buried her face between Sara's smooth thighs. Daniel was loving the view of Steph's pale face contrasted against Sara's dark brown thighs. He could just make out the sight of Sara's pink tongue flicking over Sara's wet pussy. He could see Steph pull Sara's lips apart so she could explore the folds of his daughters delicious pussy. It was making his cock strain in its skin.

Daniel kept rubbing all over Steph's pussy, then pressing the shaft into the crack of her ass. He never had anal sex with Steph, and tonight wasn't the night. But it was something to think about for the future. The curves of her ass felt great caressing the underside of his dick. Eventually, the moans emanating from Sara's lips brought him back from his reverie, and it was time to enter Steph's needy pussy. She was so wet, so hot, his cock filled her in one easy stroke, all the way so his tight tummy rested on her butt cheeks.

Daniel was lost in the incredible sensation of being inside the loving, beautiful young woman, one of the two women he loved more than anything in the world. He pulled back a little against the resistance from Steph using her kegel muscles to grip his cock firmly. She was moaning into Sara's pussy, sending vibrations through the dark skinned woman's body that had her shivering and grinding. Sara's fingers were entangled in her lovers long silky red hair and she was thrusting against her face.

Daniel was thrusting harder, burying his steel hard cock in the steaming cunt of his lover. His hips were smacking on her cheeks and his balls swung freely beneath them. Steph was pushing back against him while she managed to keep oral contact with Sara's hot cunt. Sara was flooding her face with sticky, creamy juices. She arched her back, pinched her right nipple, and came hard, grinding her pussy into her friend and lovers' face as she cried out loud with pleasure.

Daniel was fucking Steph harder, faster, as she grabbed him tightly, almost like a soft and tender vise, causing him to thrust into her one last time as he came, filling her with his warm white cream. He felt like it would never stop as spurt after spurt erupted from his balls through his cock. The feeling of the comforting sticky load filling her pussy set Steph off as she trembled all through her own climax. She kept kissing Sara's pussy and buzzing on her clit, giving Sara a bunch of mini-climaxes before she pushed her friends head away.

The three collapsed into a tangle, tired but so very happy. They shuffled around until they eventually were laying side by side by side, Steph in the middle. After a while she said "Thank you both so much. That wasn't just great, it was beautiful. I love you both so much. My loves."

Daniel said, softly, "Same here, ladies. You're both so beautiful. Watching you make love together is the most incredible sight in the world. You're each so lovely individually, but together, there's nothing more beautiful in the world. I love you both, and I'm glad you convinced me that we should do this. Thank you, both of you."

Sara, the quietest of the three, whispered "I'm glad as well, dad. I don't think I could have gone. It would have broken my heart. This, right here, is the definition of happiness. Being here with the two people I love more than anything else in the world. I want us all to grow old together. I want us to love each other forever."

There was silence after that, a comfortable, peaceful silence. Daniel said "I want that too. I want to love you both, and to be loved by you, for as long as our bodies and minds are able. I want to find a way for us to commit to each other. If you both want that."

Nothing was said for at least a minute. Both women were stunned. They turned to each other, and without saying a word, they shared their feelings. They made their decision.

Steph said, as the both looked into Daniels eyes, "We'd both love that. We want it as well, as much as you do." They held hands together. Sara added "We love you, we love each other, and we want to find a way to be joined together for life. Whatever that may entail."

The three lovers held each other tight, embraced in love, excited for the future. Whatever the challenges, they'd face them together. Sleep didn't come easy for any of them, but when it did, it was a sleep of contentment, and of love eternal.