Daniel Ch. 01: Young Girl and a MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, sweet baby, my sun shine you look lovely. My heart melted knowing you were Mommy's favorite and here you are now all grown up melting your Daddy's heart from fond memories. Now go fix your makeup and you'll be my date and your sisters will be the queen's escort. Now go!" I ordered as I turned her and swatted her ass. She yelped and skipped off to fix her makeup.

Bridget and Fiona group hugged me and kissed me all over my face drying my tears. "Well done Daddy. EG spent the last few days planning her surprise for you. All she talked about was how she wanted to look like Mommy so you would be happy on your anniversary. You made her very happy just now and you made us very proud of you. Now let's go to dinner and when we get home Fiona and I have a special gift for you," Bridget spoke mysteriously.

When we got to the upscale restaurant via Uber EG hung on my arm and my other two daughters acted like paid escorts rather than daughters and all the men were breaking their necks trying to get a good view of the three beautiful women hanging on that great looking lucky man. More than one woman went home mad and highly disappointed.

The ladies had almost a waiter to themselves as the young men tried to get a look down three sets of large cleavage. Bridget pushed the envelope where the yoke of the dress barely covered her areolas with full tits riding high above that. Fiona showed of her firm athletic thigh with a dress split way up her leg. Each time her chair squeaked the men turned their head hoping to catch a glimpse up to heaven. I had the attention of a few waitresses several of who managed to run their fingers through my long red hair and tease the back of my neck.

But the top of the evening was the attention Eirí Gréine received. First for her outstanding beauty and the lusting by many men then the jealousy sent her way from the women as she fussed on me. I made sure all my daughters got many kisses when they fed me my dinner. We had plenty of expensive wine with dinner and no waiter carded the girls from fear of offending them or me and ruining their tip.

By the time dessert arrived we were all buzzed with the girls laughing and fussing all over me. EG was on my left and Bridget on my right. The Little Black Dress EG was wearing was my wife's favorite because she loved teasing me under the table by running my hand up the front slit and getting my fingers moist from her pussy. I wondered if my wife had shared that story with EG because during dessert she took my left hand and pushed it up her skirt.

I was shocked then I felt wet warm pussy lips. EG did not have panties on and my fingers found themselves between her wet labia. She blushed when I whispered, "EG?" but I felt my cock start to rise. Bridget leaned over and started kissing my neck then her hand gripped my now hard long cock growing down my leg.

Both my wife and I cuddled with our daughters even during their college years. As I said bra and panties were common and movie nights were panties and long t-shirts including my wife. I never crossed the line but my daughters found a way to get their boobs fondled or their ass caressed. Long kisses were common. Even nakedness walking out of the shower was allowed. Once past eighteen all three girls tried their best to let me 'catch' them without towels as they eked a phony yell running to their room.

But touching my youngest's wet pussy and having my cock rubbed was all new to me. The maître d' came by to get thing under control and we asked for the check. The table help was well tipped even slipping the maître d' a 'C note'. Our Uber was a small limo so my daughters insisted sitting with me. Ignoring the seatbelt rules EG crawled up on my lap and spent the whole ride home sitting on my lap.

She kissed me over and over even sharing her wet tongue with me. She shimmied her ass on my lap as she felt my cock harden and push up against her. "Oh Daddy," she would moan then go back to kissing me. When we got home I had to carry EG into the house and up to her room. She was well buzzed and one breath away from falling asleep.

"Undress me Daddy I don't want to sleep in Mommy's dress," EG moaned. I looked to my daughters and they gave me the 'Nope' look. I ran the zipper down EG's back and the dress fell to the floor. She was now totally naked not having worn a bra and I knew she had not worn panties. Her firm young breast rose and fell with her heavy breathing and I could easily smell her strong woman scent.

With slurred words she told me she wanted to give me her gift and would I sleep with her tonight and make love to her. But with that she passed out in my arms. I lifted her into bed and her legs splayed wide open. Her sweet young pussy was coated in blonde down and her coral gash was dripping pussy honey. I closed her thighs and tipped her over on her side and pulled up her sheet and covers.

She mumbled, "Daddy I wanna be Mommy tonight. I wanna love you all night and make you happy and forget your pain," but she then made a snoring sound and fell deeply asleep. I turned around and my other daughters were gone. I went back down stairs and closed up for the night. I dragged myself back upstairs and it was eerily quiet. I stripped down to nothing as my wife and I frequently slept naked and fell asleep.

I drifted in deep sexual dreams of my cock being bathed with warm wet tongues, multiple tongues licking up and down my long fat cock. I felt my cock and balls engulfed in warm wetness and tightness and those tongues circling my cockhead. Then, oh my god, it was captured by an oven of wetness, warmth and tightness, a tightness I hadn't felt in twenty years.

My hands reached up to help me climb out of the depths of my dream and I felt full globes of warmth. I searched across their weight and pebbles ran across my palms and a moaning floated to my ears. I felt the length of my cock covered then emptied within a cavern of hot wetness. The pleasure was slow and purposeful as the warmth rose and fell on my cock.

Suddenly my lips were kissed with a hot wetness and a fragrant odor filled my nose. "Kiss it Daddy. Kiss my pussy. Make me cum Daddy."

I drove up out of my dream with all my strength. I opened my eyes and from the light of the street lamps I could see a female pussy sitting on my chin. My eye flowed up her tight belly and all else was blocked by two large breasts. My hands reached up and took what felt like larger breasts in my hands and the nipples firmed and grew against my palms.

"Yes that feels nice Daddy. Play with my tits. Squeeze them and pull on my nipples. That feels good Daddy. Lick my pussy Daddy. Make me cum. Make me leak my pussy juices into your mouth. Make your daughter cum Daddy."

I realized one daughter sat on my face and another had my fat long cock up her young pussy as she rode her tight oven up and down my cock. I pushed my cock upwards against dripping pussy lips as hips drove down to take all my cock. All the time I went deep she was moaning, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, that feels so good. Make love to your Fiona. Claim my pussy as yours Daddy. Fill my pussy with your Daddy cock. Shoot your cum up inside your daughter as you did with Mommy. Make love to me Daddy."

A warm wet pussy slid across my mouth and bumped my nose with a swollen clit. I kept one hand on my daughter's tits and moved the other onto her pussy lips and clit. She moaned and rose off my face then quickly turned and placed her pussy and ass back over me. My tongue slid through thick pussy lips and across a pulsing anus. From her moaning voice it had to be Bridget sitting on my face.

She must now be breast to breast with her sister as I faintly heard kissing and moaning. Bridget's pussy rode my lips as her sister moved with her taking my long cock within her young pussy. My tongue pointed and pushed into Bridget's ass and she moaned loudly against her sister's mouth. I felt my cock squeezed tightly as hot pussy juice poured out across my abs and down my balls.

"I'm cumming Daddy. I'm cumming on your fat long cock just like Mommy use to do. We listened at your door on the nights that you and Mommy made love and it made us get all tingly in our privates. Now that we're old enough we want to give you as much pleasure as Mommy did. We're giving you our anniversary gifts. I hope you like them."

"I'm cumming again Daddy. Your cock is pushing my young pussy wide open and filling it with so much pleasure. Don't' cum Daddy save your Daddy cum for Bridget. She has a special gift for our Daddy," Fiona moaned as she shimmied her hips on my cock and shook through another climax. She moaned and fell next to me.

Bridget crawled forward and got on her hands and knees. "Come here Daddy get behind me. Mommy told us about the special gift she would give you on your birthday and anniversary. She laughed when she told us she also liked your fat long cock in her ass whenever she felt really horny. Now use my ass for your pleasure Daddy. Fiona and I hope it helps you get over Mommy going to heaven way too soon. Come take me Daddy!"

I moved around on the bed and knelt behind Bridget. Fiona grabbed my cock and slid it through her palm. A warm lube coated all eight inches of my fat cock. She then drizzled the lube down Bridget's ass crack. She pushed the bottle of lube against her sister's anus and squeezed the lube into her dark tunnel. She then pushed one finger against Bridget's darkstar and slid it fully in.

Bridget moaned as Fiona moved her finger back and forth then added another finger moving both deep down her sister's ass. She massaged that backdoor until it loosened around her fingers. Fiona ran her hand up and down my cock and across my cockhead coating my long fat cock with lube. She positioned my cockhead against her sister's anus and pushed my cock against it.

Bridget took in a deep breath then pushed back. I watched in the faint light as her analring gave way and my cockhead opened her ass. I watched it stretch as those back lips kissed my cockhead then gave way as my cock breached her anus. My helmet slipped in and my daughter's anal lips closed onto the crown of my cock.

"Wait, wait, wait Daddy. Don't push yet. Let my virgin ass get use to your fat Daddy cock. Mommy told us you had a fat long cock and it made her cum so hard. You made her squirt her Mommy cum all over your cock and she would soak the bed. She always had to do laundry in the morning. Sometimes we girls would sneak down to the laundry room while Mommy was making coffee and we would smell the sheets."

"Sometimes there would be white goo on the sheets. We knew it was Daddy cum and we would take some on our fingers and taste it. We liked it Daddy and we hoped one day you would make love to all of us. We had boyfriends at college so we are not virgins Daddy, except for EG. She wanted to give you her gift tonight but we couldn't wake her up."

"But my ass is my virginal gift to you tonight Daddy. So go slow and fill it with your Daddy cock. Then I want you to fuck my ass like you did Mommy and shoot your hot thick cum down into my bowels. Now Daddy move your cock back and forth until I'm all filled," Bridget instructed.

I pushed forward an inch then pulled back. I pushed two inches forward then pulled back. Bridget's tight anal ring circled my cock on the way out then followed my cock back down. Soon my heavy balls caressed her pussy. I felt the bed moving and Fiona slid under her sister. Her face was under my sagging balls and I felt her wet warm tongue licking them as I started to move my cock.

Was I horrified that this was incest? Not really because it was what my daughter's wanted. They wanted to pull their Daddy out of his funk and show me life could go on. Yes there was emptiness in my heart for my wife but my daughters were trying to heal that by offering their young bodies for my pleasure. I gave in and rode my cock in and out my daughter's ass.

Soon Bridget was moving her ass back and forth as she fucked herself on my cock. Fiona was licking her sister's pussy and sucking on her clit. I soon felt her fingers slid into her sister's pussy and it got tight on my cock. I slid my cock in my Bridget's ass and across Fiona's fingers and the pleasure was building.

Bridget started slamming her ass back on my cock driving my shaft deep inside her. I could feel Fiona's lips on my balls and then on my backdoor. That pushed me over the edge and I started shooting cum down my daughter's ass. Fiona made her sister cum so her ass starting pulsing on my cock. That movement pulled the cum down my shaft and shot it out my cockhead.

Lost in lust I pulled my daughter's hips back and filled her ass with my long cock. I felt the heat of my cum above how hot Bridget's inner ass felt. After many salvos of cum I became very tired. I laid on Bridget's back then rolled us over to spoons. My cock stayed in her ass as I fell back asleep.

I awoke in the morning to a naked daughter on either side of me. They were half rolled up on me so a breast each was pressed into my chest. My hands held an ass cheek each as I started massaging a firm butt. I looked at the doorway when I heard a deep intake of air. Eirí Gréine stood there naked with wide eyes then she sobbed and ran to her room. I tried to rise but Bridget held me down and whispered, "I'll sooth her hurt and make it better between you two. Now go back to sleep,"...

I woke from that sexual memory when the train breakfast announcement went off. I changed and caught the last service. I went back to my room until the train pulled into the college town station. I caught a cab and went to the hotel I booked until I worked out the school room and board that came with my teaching position. I had early check in and went up to my room.

I changed to jeans and a sweater and took a walk into the town center. I walked for the morning orienting myself, had lunch in a local diner then walked some more. I went back to the hotel, took a shower then called my daughter's to let them know I arrived safely then went down for dinner. I was alone so I took a long time to work through my meal and wine. I wasn't ready for bed so I went into the bar. I nursed several beers not paying attention until a woman in a black dress sat at the stool next to me.

She ordered a Captain and ginger. When that was done she ordered another and sipped at that one. I looked her over from the side and liked what I saw. She looked approximately my age, mid forties, in good shape. She had long brunette hair and full breasts that pushed out the bodice of the dress. With a slight movement on her part towards me I saw the deep cleavage and a lot of upper breast as the bodice dipped deep.

I began to speculate if she was a working girl when she turned more towards me and smiled brightly. We started a casual conversation introducing ourselves. She said her name was Portia.

"You know like Shakespeare's brilliant and spirited lawyer in The Merchant of Venice? My parents were well educated lawyers, as I am also," then she laughed. I said my name is Daniel, "You know, like in the lion's den." She laughed honestly at my joke.

I kinda caught her off guard when I asked, "If you won a filthy huge amount of money in the Lottery, what would be the fifth thing you would buy or do?"

She laughed then asked me, "Why fifth?" "Well by asking your fifth choice we get past the student loans, parents and siblings needs, a new Porsche 911, bla, bla, bla and get to the deep and meaningful thoughts of the person I'm interacting with. If the woman is interesting I'd want to hear and understand her deep thoughts."

Portia turned fully towards me and our knees touched. She moved her heels up to a higher rung and her dress hem slid down her raised thighs. She watched me look at her legs and the tops of her black thigh-highs. She shifted her knees to outside mine and there was now a gap between her thighs. I could clearly see her bright pink panties. A wicked smile rolled across her face as she licked her dry lips.

"And what would be another question you would ask an interesting woman?" she asked suggestively as the skirt went up higher and I saw a dark spot on her panties. My long fat cock climbed down my thigh and through my pocket I rolled it up on my thigh. Her eyes followed my movement and her eyes sparkled.

"It is a two part question and requires of the woman answer both parts. The first is, when you dressed to come to the bar did you purposely choose pink panties. And would you like to come up to my room so I can get a much better look at them then what I am seeing now?" and with that I reached for her hand and placed it on my hard cock.

Portia took in a deep breath and measured my cock softly with her hand. It fit her hand palm to finger tips. "Answer the questions counselor!" I snapped. She jumped then wet her red lips.

"I picked these pink panties because they make me feel sexy and confident. And yes I think I do want to show you them up close up in your room. Shall we go now together or do you wish to whisper your room number to protect my reputation?" "711," I whispered and slid off my seat and headed for the elevator.

I was not in my room all that long before there was a tiny knock. I opened the door and Portia brushed past me into the room. "I'm not staying the night so let's get to it. I felt your hard cock in the bar and I want it filling my pussy. I want it thick and deep. I want you to make me cum, several times," she ordered.

"Then I suggest you take off that Little Black Dress unless you want to wear it home soaking wet with both our cum. Then lay up on this table and I'll begin your pleasure ma'am," I shot back at her.

She reached behind her and pulled the zipper down to her ass. The strapless bodice fell forward and slid down her front uncovering a full surprisingly firm set of large breasts. Her nipples were hard from her anticipation. The dress fell to her feet showing off those pink panties.

I walked forward as she tossed her dress on a chair. I took her large breasts in my hands and ran my thumb over those prominent nubs. She took in a deep breath when I pinched them. My fingers felt scars on each side of her nipples as I twirled them and I asked with my eyes.

"Yes I had nipple rings when I was young. But I married a man twice my age and he made me remove them once we married. Now he's of an age where he cannot provide for my needs. That's where you come in Daniel," she said as she moved her ass upon the table and leaned back.

I took a chair and centered myself between her legs and moved her feet up and spread her legs. The gusset to those pink panties was soaking wet. I slid my face along her black thigh-highs and kissed her mound. Portia moaned and moved her hips as I slid her panties off. Her labia had short down of brunette hair and curly trim sat upon her mons. Her sweet scent drifted up. I moved her thighs far apart and her coral lips were wet with her juices.

I ran my long tongue up that coral slit and flicked her clit. Portia moaned and warm juice ran out onto my tongue. I pointed my tip and pushed it into the vestibule of her vagina and worked it in as deep as I could. I let it slip out and ran it across her anus. When she hissed I pushed my tongue against her blinking anal ring and licked inside for a bit.

I moved my lips over her now swollen fat clit and sucked away. I pushed my two long fingers into her pussy and curled them forward onto her g-pad. I rubbed that pad and sucked her button until a river of warm pussy juice ran between her ass cheeks and wet the table. My thumb massaged her wet hot backdoor until it opened and let my thumb enter. I pushed it forward until my palm stopped its progress.

All three pleasure zones were attracted until she screamed and pushed her hips up off the table. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she moaned as her ass slapped back down on the table. I let Portia recover from her first climax while I dropped my pants and boxers. I pulled her ass to the edge and gripped my now fat hard long cock and rubbed it across her clit pulling down more pussy juice.