Daniel Ch. 01: Young Girl and a MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fat cockhead pushed against her coral opening and breached her oven and popped inside. Her pussy was so wet my inches crept down, down until I tapped her cervix. "Oh fuck, your cock is so fat and long. My pussy hasn't been filled like this in so long. Your cock is hurting and pleasing my pussy and making me wet. Oh fuck me Daniel. Send me home sore!" Portia whined.

I had other plans for my cum so I just started pounding my cock down her cunt. My fat cock pulled her clit in and pulled it out. Portia's breathing was huffing each time I went deep against her cervix. Several times I pulled all out then pushed down through her pussy lips as they rode my deepening cock. The base of my cock massaged her clit hard against her pubic bone as she screamed, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh fuck I'm cumming!"

I pulled my cock out and moved my hand above her pussy as pulse after pulse of hot woman cum arced out of her pussy and sprayed up on her tits. Before Portia could recover I pushed her thighs up towards her tits raising her ass off the table. The opening of her pussy and her darkstar was pulsing as she shook through her second climax.

Using one hand to hold her ankles I grabbed my cock and pushed it against her winking anus. I let her dark door kiss my cockhead several times from her aftershocks then I pushed forward and my weight opened up her analring. Her ass grabbed my helmet and squeezed it tight as I started rubbing her clit rapidly. I stroked her into a third intense orgasm and as her asshole pulsed I pushed forward and her analring yielded.

Portia moaned deeply, "Take me Daniel, claim my ass. Fill it with your fat cock. My ass hasn't had a cock in twenty years, not since college. My husband thinks it's dirty. Fuck my ass Daniel, fill it with your cum. Own my ass Daniel, fuck it! Use it for your own pleasure."

Portia started helping me fuck her ass by lifting her hips off the table and meeting my forward thrusts. My heavy balls were slapping her tailbone each time I trust deeply. She brought her one hand down to her pussy. Her two long fingers slid into her vagina and I could feel them across my cock. Her other hand rubbed her swollen clit back and forth and in circles.

Her ass started pulsing on my cock as she brought herself closer and closer to another climax. "I'm gonna cum, I'm fucking gonna cum Daniel. Fill my ass with your hot thick cum and push me over the edge."

Her ass chute was jerking my cock. I pulled back to my cockhead and her analring pulsed on my man knot and a burst of cum shot out the tip. My cockshaft began pulsing as my cum pushed up the center and shot out the top. My balls pulsed as each glob of cum shot down her ass.

"OH FUCK! Oh fffuuuccckkk, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Portia moaned as she twerked her ass on the table shaking through a forth powerful orgasm and milking my cock for all the cum it had. I pushed deep filling her ass with my fat long cock and held it there as she rubbed herself another orgasm.

"FUCK!" she screamed then sprayed arc after arc of woman cum out her abused pussy lips. She dropped her legs wide open on the table and flapped her arms beside her totally spent. I rode my cock back and forth in her ass feeling my hot cum along my shaft. I watched as her pussy juices bubbled out from her coral gash as she pulsed through several aftershocks.

I went to pull out and she stopped me. "No, no, no leave it in. It's been so long since I felt my ass filled with cock and cum. Please leave it in for now," she begged.

I do not go soft quickly so I massaged her ass chute with my cock for several minutes. Portia moaned softly as my cock moved within her warm back oven. My movement back was pulling my cum out of her ass along my shaft and depositing it around her anal ring. I coated my finger tips with my cum and brought them to her lips. Her hot tongue slid out and licked my fingers clean. I repeated the transfer several times and she moaned each time her tongue tasted my cum.

"Ok Daniel please pull out. I can feel you're the type of man that stays firm for your lover. I would love to go another round but I have to get home to my husband. We have a silent understanding but I don't want to hurt his feelings. I can guess you're only staying at this hotel for business and will check out soon. I would love to have sex with you again and again. My ass is still throbbing from you're fucking it with your fat long cock. Damn you made me cum so strongly. But I gotta go."

I pulled out slowly then walked to the bathroom and warmed two wash cloths. I placed one on her winking anus and pulled her up to a sitting position. I then took the other cloth and washed down her sweaty back then in between and under her firm breasts and across her tummy. Her green eyes looked longingly at me. She smiled then took my cheeks in hand and kissed me deeply.

"You know how to treat a woman Daniel. You're very tender and caring and you made sure your lover experiences pleasure first, many many times, fucking five times," she laughed. "Now let me use your bathroom so I can freshen up."

I helped her hop off the table and watched her ass walk to the bathroom. She saw me looking at her ass and slapped a cheek. "Still nice and firm. Too bad we didn't have time for doggy. I'd love letting you slap my ass while you filled it with that beautiful cock. Oh well, some other lifetime," she laughed and slapped her ass again.

I watched her walk out naked her long brunette hair playing peak-a-boo with her tits. As I said her breasts were still firm for a woman my age, mid forties. Her aureoles were dark pink with cherry pits for nipples which were pointed at me. Her belly had a very slight muffin. Her brunette covered mons rode above her still swollen pussy lips.

"You're a rather beautiful woman Portia. I thank you for the gift you gave me tonight. I'm just coming out of an emotional funk and you gave me some sweet pleasure. I'm glad we met. I'm glad you picked me up at the bar. Now how much do I owe you?" I said laughing.

Portia rushed me and slapped my face lightly. "You're such a tease Daniel. But maybe you gave me an idea for getting some spending money. Now help me with my dress," she said giving me many soft sweet kisses.

After I helped her into her Little Black Dress I zipped her up. I put a hand into her bodice gripping a firm large breast and centered her nipple to face forward. Did the same with the other. I wondered how many women bother to do that. I lifted her long brunette hair up then bit and hickied the back of her neck and told her I left my mark.

"I doubt your husband will see it but you'll know my mark is there for several days. I'm also keeping your panties as a memory of tonight. I'm gonna put it on my pillow and breath in your fragrance all night. Now you better get that naked ass home to your husband or I might ask you to leave him and spend the night with me. I can get hard and long several times and can promise you pleasure over and over."

A tear ran down Portia's cheek as she kissed me deeply then she turned and walked out the room. I decided to sleep with her essence on me and shower in the morning. Tomorrow being Sunday I was invited to the Dean of Humanities house for a small welcoming dinner. I slept soundly and in the morning I walked around in the crisp New England fall air. I had lunch then took a nap. I showered and dressed for dinner.

I walked across campus to the Dean's residence. I knocked on the door and was greeted by an elderly man perhaps in his early sixty's. He walked me back towards the kitchen. By way of introduction he said,

"Daniel, this is my wife, Portia, and my daughter, Penelope."

They both turned and with shocked faces dropped their wine glasses which shattered on the old colonial wooden floor.