Daniel Ch. 02: Jonathan's Wife and Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jonathan if you still did that to me I never would have strayed. Take us home and fuck us all weekend. We will clean your cock and make it hard. Then you can have our mouth, our cunt or our ass as often that you want. We will stay naked on the weekends so you can fuck us anytime you wish. We won't wear panties under our skirts so our cunt and ass will be there for your pleasure. Come kiss me husband! I have always loved you!" Portia started crying.

Jonathan pulled out of his daughter's pussy and came around and untied and lowered his wife to her knees. He put his cockhead against her lips. She opened her mouth and cleaned off her husband's long cock of his cum and her own daughter's pussy juices. She then kissed his cockhead. "Untie me Master, untie me. I wanna hug my Mommy and my Daddy!" Penelope whined.

I quickly untied her then sat in my sofa. Penelope rushed to her parents. Portia was already untied and hugging her husband. Penelope made it a three way hug. All kinds of promises were made to each other. While they were occupied I took many pictures with my phone of that naked trio. I did that in case I had to protect my job. I made sure to get a frontal of Jonathan, face and cock then frontal naked Portia.

They calmed down and Jonathan came to where I was sitting. "Daniel I was prepared to fire you on the spot for cuckolding me with my wife. I found her cum soaked panties in the hamper the night of our introduction dinner. I knew I had not made love to her that night. You fucked her upstairs after deflecting me with my sense of exaggerated knowledge."

"I did not want to believe you might have been fucking my daughter. I'd heard the rumors of what a slut she is. When I barged into your quarters I didn't know what to do. You handed me that flogger and I took out my pain and heartache on my wife and daughter. Cumming in the women I love softened my anger and now I actually appreciate what you have accomplished."

"Now for the brass tacks. I know I am twenty years older than Portia and forty years older than Penelope. I will not be able to satisfy their needs at home as often as they want. Therefore I give you permission to continue with the arrangement you have established with my women. Of course be discreet as possible. It would not be good for the school to be enveloped in a scandal."

"Now in regards to the school. We want to offer you a full time position teaching Literature. We will of course allow you to keep these quarters and office space. I also think you will be perfect as the Master of Discipline based on what also occurred in here today," he said laughing. "Are you willing to accept all that we have discussed?"

I stood and two men with naked dicks shook hands. There was no need to measure our dicks anymore. We both laughed at our exposure.

"Jonathan, I still think you are two reserved to fuck these two women as they need. I will teach you now how to dominate your women. Sit next to me and do everything I tell you. I will use your wife as an example then you will do the same to your daughter."

"Portia come here and kneel before me. Put your hands behind your back like a good slut. I will use your mouth and throat for my pleasure and fill your warm slut hole with hot thick cum," I growled.

Portia came forward and climbed on my lap and gave me a naked hug. Her red striped tits pushed against my chest. She let my long fat cock slide between her thighs and through her cameltoe. She looked down seeing her juices coating my cock and kissed me deeply again. She moved back and knelt before me putting her hands behind her back.

Her face moved forward and she gripped my cockhead with her lips. She licked and sucked my cockhead drawing out globs of pre-cum. She slid her lips down my cock and moved her mouth side to side swallowing my cock. My fat cockhead pushed into her throat and I filled inches of my fat cock down her throat.

"At this point Jonathan my cock fills your wife's throat. It prevents her from getting the breath she needs because she exists at this point to only service my cock. I will grip Portia's hair and use her mouth and throat to pleasure my cock. I will fuck her face like a warm wet cunt. She will let me do this to her because I own her body."

"She may be your wife but I own her. If I called her in the middle of the night to come suck my cock she will leave your bed. If I order her she will walk here naked and submit to me. She will give me her mouth, her cunt and her ass if I so order. She will lie upon my desk and allow me to flog her until her ass is raw. That is how you must dominate your wife. You will do the same to your daughter," I said as I started to slide my fat long cock in his wife's mouth and throat.

I gripped her long brunette hair in my fists and pulled her mouth onto my cock until her lips kissed my balls. I held her there until her face turned blue. She made no move to stop me. I pulled her face off my cock and she spit up saliva all over my cock taking deep breaths. Spit and saliva dripped onto her heaving breasts.

She licked her lips then dove back onto my cock. I used her hair and pushed and pulled her back and forth on my cock. I pulled her deep onto my cock and turned her head sideways.

"Do you see the bulge in your wife's throat from my fat cock? She willingly takes my cock as she will take yours. She will drink my cum as she will willingly drink yours. If I fuck her ass she will willingly clean my cock with her mouth. This she will do also for you if you teach her to be dominated by you," I taught the older man as I pushed Portia off my cock to breathe.

"Now I must tell you what no father wishes to hear. Your daughter wishes to be dominated by a cock. I fucked her on the train in all her holes with my fat long cock. She begged for it. She sucked the long fat cock of the colored Pullman Porter and drank his cum. She then let him fuck her in the sleeper car and drank his cum once more while her fingers were up her own ass and cunt."

"She showed her naked pussy to her math teacher knowing I had to flog her as her punishment. On this desk she received twelve hard lashes then begged for my long fat cock to fuck her ass and fill it with cum. Now order her so suck your cock until you drown her with your Daddy cum," I growled.

"Penelope, come here and suck your father's hard cock," Jonathan yelled.

Penelope dropped to her knees and took her Daddy's fat long cock between her lips. Her wet lips opened and she took his cock deep down her throat. She licked her father's balls and turned her head sideways. Her father's cock made her throat bulge as the outline of his cockhead was evident. She sucked back to his cockhead then swallowed his cock again.

She put her hands behind her back and slid to the base of her father's cock. She held his cock in deep filling her throat cutting off her breathing. Penelope gripped her father's hands and moved them behind her head. She then started fucking her own face with her father's cock. Jonathan gripped her hair and started sliding his cock in and out his daughter's stretched mouth and bulging throat.

I had watched Jonathan's progress training his daughter so I went back to fucking his wife with my cock down her throat. I moved Portia's face rapidly on my cock causing the 'gluck, gluck, gluck' from her throat. Jonathan looked over and I said, "First one to cum wins!"

He grabbed his daughter's face and started thrusting his cock in her mouth rapidly causing her to choke and drip saliva down his cock. 'Gluck, Gluck, Gluck' came from his daughter but he did not cease his own pleasure. His legs began to shimmy as he moaned throwing his head back. He screamed and pulled his daughter's face tight to his balls. He lifted his hips thrusting his cock down her throat. I watched his balls pulse as his daughter swallowed her father's cum.

Penelope pulled back and sucked her father's cockhead getting the last of his cum for the night. She pulled off his cockhead and as Jonathan watched Penelope spit his cum onto her breasts. His thick white globs rolled down her tits and painted her nipples.

"Any other pleasure you seek of my body Father?" Penelope asked as she retook the posture of the supplicant.

Jonathan did not answer but watched as I pulled my cock out of his wife's mouth. I started pumping my cock rapidly and I groaned as I started painting his wife's face with my hot thick globs of cum. Several hit her forehead, several hit her cheeks and three more landed on her outstretched tongue. She rolled my snowball around on her tongue.

She turned towards her daughter and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Mother and daughter swapped residual cum across each other's tongues; some from Jonathan and some from their Master. Penelope licked my cum off her mother's face and used her tongue to drop it into her mother's mouth. Portia then licked her husband's cum off her daughter's tits.

We were done for the night but still enjoyed two women taking turns taking our cocks back into their mouth and cleaning our softening cocks and empty balls. Penelope turned and kissed her mother deeply then both women laughed.

"Jonathan, I wish to have Portia's nipples pierced again with jewelry of my choosing. We could go together and you can choose the jewelry for your daughter's tits. I will also demand that they both have a "D" tattooed on their ass and just above their clit. There will be no question as to who owns them."

Jonathan then lowered his head and softly said, Yes, Daniel I think that would be appropriate as I no longer own my women," and we all stood.

Penelope then kissed me. She stood by her parents and kissed them deeply. The women shyly found their clothes and dressed. I watched Penelope put her father's cock back into his pants and zip him up. They said their goodbyes and left me naked in my room. I took a shower and decided to walk into town for dinner.

Who knew that all this would develop after fucking Penelope on the train and Portia in the hotel? Now that Jonathan knew about all the fucking of his wife and daughter I could still go forward with my plans to fuck my special class students. He would allow it to happen especially since I had my blackmail pics on my phone. I planned to fuck both Portia and Penelope on a regular basis, perhaps even another four-way after another dinner invitation. Maybe I would give Portia that mid-night booty call and send her back home filled with my cum to drip onto her marriage bed.

I took a moment to wonder where this dominant side of me came from. I was a good caring husband and father and never had thoughts and desires of this dark side. I realized I enjoyed fucking my own two daughters. I had a pussy and an ass that night and wondered now what EG my youngest daughter would taste like. I enjoyed flogging Penelope and fucking both her and Portia. Cuckolding Jonathan while I fucked his women caused my cock to get extra hard and pulse with hot cum.

The seniors over eighteen and the Proctors either young or mature were now in my sights. Perhaps I'll seduce one or two of the trustees solidifying my control over the cunts at this school. My cock will find many warm and wet places to shoot my cum. I wiry smile spread across my face as I realized I had become the dominate character like many of my Gothic erotic novels. What you feed your mind with will find a way to manifest itself.